It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating  (Read 53295 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2018, 06:24:51 PM »

You've been picked up on this nonsense notion, before..  If they are slim, attractive and smart - there really will be a lot of competition - and they do not confine themselves to their community

On this I agree with you whole heatedly Mobe, that is what I am trying to tell Sting on here that once an attractive Polish girl is in the UK (or any attractive girl) they will be highly sort after and a lot of competition for me to compete with. Some will confine themselves to there community at least initially but when they see what else they can get they will go for the best as they can see it what they can get.

??  Many came with their parents ( family oriented ) 14 years ago ..

I really think you are trolling with the bollox, below

Those that came with there family 14 years or whatever time ago will have quickly become corrupted by UK society. They will have been corrupted by the feminist career driven have it all culture and discovered their 'worth' of have a vag.

That you haven't been is clear ..The Rep of Ireland is progressive - more European than the UK in outlook and Divorce is legal and lasses know their rights ... stay away, Trench - they are emancipated ;)

As feared then ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2018, 06:43:22 PM »
The last leggy girl we had some chemistry (and sex) but it wasn't all there
and we both knew it wasn't working. If you read the story she suggested
that we get back together, and although I was tempted I stuck to my guns
and pursued Angel Eyes.

The girl who traveled to meet me in Portland Oregon didn't have chemistry
with me and neither did the girl in Tblisi. The St Petersburg girl wasn't
serious, the Odessa girl had serious character issues. The Lugansk girl,
the Dnepropetrovsk girl, the Russian girl from Northern California and I
had chemistry sending enough electrical current bouncing around in the
air that somebody could have been electricuted.

There were too many girls to write about here, and there were many
reasons why one of us called it to an end, but you've got to get Chemistry
nailed and you've got to never compromise on character
even when your
bloodstream is so full of endorphins that you require two IV's to replace
the fluids you lost during your marathon sex escapades. 

A girl with good character and values will be an old woman with good
character and values thirty years later.

Win their hearts and they will follow you to the ends of the Earth. Silly
worries about young men at the club won't even enter your mind.

You might be right on the visit many strategy, it's really a personal
personality type decision. The key to VM is to be decisive and never
pursue a hot girl if there is no mutual chemistry.

Great points Bill :) I will make sure I include them as I resume my search.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2018, 08:07:04 PM »
Oh dear, you just don't think, Trenchie..

Back in the early nineties, - I was in my thirties ( 'old fart' ) I searched and found a Chateau to buy and do up.. My first missus was not keen - and it never happened - but when we eventually split - I moved to Cyprus and ( early forties ) friends of mine came out to stay - but decided on France over Cyprus..They had kids aged, 10,8, and 2

Can you be right about ANYTHING ?

Most British / Irish folks learn French at school at it floods back when immersed - are you saying you're not good at languages, either ? I know LOTS of folk who teach / taught and they bought a Pied-à-terre ( foot on the ground) - a small second home - whilst still working - it was possible then

Are you sure you moved in those circles ?  The more cultured and wealthy - the more likely they were to speak English ...

That's true, surprisingly it can come back over time when in the country, the longer there the more the language can get picked up. Can still take a while to be fluent though. I have never been fluent in another language or anywhere close. I learnt French from 11-16 at School & German from 13-16, German was somewhat easier but I did not get fluent or even that good in either. For some stupid reason we were all told it would be important in the future and that German would be the language of Business in Europe - Hah, I can't LOL loud enough on that one :ROFL: Anyway, the real shocker came a few years later when us Brits discovered that our very own language had naturally been adopted as both the language of business and the main language most widely spoken in Europe :wallbash: Shame on us for always thinking another country always has the upper hand. Still remains the case though that one of the EU's problems is that each country you really need fluency in the language for work, even English is still only a fallback in Europe or aside from business for tourists.

I don't blame your friend for passing over on Cyprus, it can burn your skin off that place and that's even when you're in the shade.

Sure there are the usual options like teaching English in France, holiday lets, etc but they can all get swamped with people with the same limited imagination due mainly in part for there being little else obvious for the linguistically challenged Brit to do. Doing up an old french house or Chateaux is fine but if your cut off from any income and not got masses in saving life can no doubt get uncomfortable pretty quickly. Apparently of those married couples that move to the France from the UK it can be a factor that puts a lot of strain on a marriage that many end in divorce.

Offline Jumper

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2018, 08:12:01 PM »
On this I agree with you whole heatedly Mobe, that is what I am trying to tell Sting on here that once an attractive Polish girl is in the UK (or any attractive girl) they will be highly sort after and a lot of competition for me to compete with. Some will confine themselves to there community at least initially but when they see what else they can get they will go for the best as they can see it what they can get.

Those that came with there family 14 years or whatever time ago will have quickly become corrupted by UK society. They will have been corrupted by the feminist career driven have it all culture and discovered their 'worth' of have a vag.

As feared then ;D

My first wife was Irish, smart, amazing personality, beautiful , and a smile to light up any room. Theres a park in my region named after her, so quite an influence on people.Think a prettier julia roberts.She passed away in 95, or it's incredibly likely we would still be married as we never had as much as a cross word in years together, and have a wonderful son.
She was certainly not submissive type ! Ha!
 but honestly
Nothing to fear there!

Moby is just trying to protect his *own*

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2018, 09:22:34 PM »
that is what I am trying to tell Sting on here that once an attractive Polish girl is in the UK (or any attractive girl) they will be highly sort after and a lot of competition for me to compete with. Some will confine themselves to there community at least initially but when they see what else they can get they will go for the best as they can see it what they can get.

If this is the way you think, then any woman you bring back to the UK has the potential to leave you for greener pastures.  So what are you gonna do to counteract that?  You got a big dilemma on your hands.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2018, 11:36:16 PM »

Moby is just trying to protect his *own*

Hi Jumper - that made me smile

I really don't feel I belong to anyone - such is the 'drip drip' indoctrination kids were exposed to in 'the Irelands' ...  I born born into a family of N.Ireland Protestants - taught that I was British at school - learnt British history and that those seeking a United Ireland were 'wrong' .. My Catholic fiends went to a different school at 5 years old and were taught the opposite and I married a lass whose Dad was Irish Catholic

I'm simply not a 'patriot' and believe national fervour ( and even which language should be the national tongue ) can be misused ..like in Ukraine / Russia to create division

No, I was just showing Trench was ( once more ) posting his usual uneducated bollox about a place / people (women)  he hasn't BEEN to ..;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2018, 11:45:13 PM »
For some stupid reason we were all told it would be important in the future and that German would be the language of Business in Europe

I take learning at least one other language seriously and I wanted my kids to know Mandarin..;)   Can't say I've heard the German claim

Apparently

Which so often in your case means - you're posting what you believe - though you have no proof

of those married couples that move to the France from the UK it can be a factor that puts a lot of strain on a marriage that many end in divorce.

I'm sure it does..
but of the 3 couples I know that did it .... and BOY did one of them have problems - not of their own making - they are still together ... but that is no proof - I agree

My opinion is based of having BEEN an ex-pat ..and I don't believe I saw a greater level of divorce - quite the contrary, even

Right now, Svetlana is trying to sell the property of a couple who planned to spend their dying days in Cyprus - but one of them has had recurring Cancer outbreaks - forcing them to move home....  Witnessing the closeness between them is inspiring

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2018, 04:22:51 AM »
I take learning at least one other language seriously and I wanted my kids to know Mandarin..;)   Can't say I've heard the German claim

Well it came about around the time of German re-unification - this was seen as a sign of Germany's growing importance as a result of this re-unification that it would be dominant on business in Europe and hence everyone doing business would need German. Well Germany may be Europe's number one economy but it didn't follow through that the German language became Europe's language of business, instead it was English.

Offline Davo2

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2018, 04:37:21 AM »
Trench, if this trip turns out to be a dud, try Thailand. My mate just returned from there and said there are plenty of hot Russian girls working in the clubs. If that doesn't suit your fancy, the Thai lady boys are even more stunning than the Russians  ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2018, 04:55:47 AM »
Anyway, I'm finding my dating thoughts evolving a little. Krakow is pretty near Lviv unlike a lot of FSU cities that are more far flung from one another as cities tend to get closer together the more we get towards Europe. So my thoughts are now to contact some girls in Lviv but as a part of my search rather than as a fallback as planned. I'm seeing a few nice ones popping up from there. So if I find a group of them I could arrange a mini bus for them to shuttle them in all at once to see me :D Or more likely take a few days out there to see them. I should be able to get over the border easy enough with Ukraine being visa free and so I could meet the best of what each has to offer :)

Ah, just seen your message Davo ;) oh funny guy, lol. Nah, I'll pass on the ladyboys thanks more than enough of them in this country. I know some UK guys go for Thai and they no doubt have their plus points but also negatives also. Thailand has always looked an interesting place to me but it's a journey and costs a lot more to visit. The women are darker skin and have a different outlook. On the more dubious side some are no to be trusted as they can be very after the money given the level of poverty out there worse than even the Ukraine or Russia. I prefer Kyn'S suggestion of the Phillopines as though even greater distance and more expense the girls are so soft and submissive there :) I think though that East European girls are really still the best all round fit though.

Offline msmob

« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2018, 05:05:43 AM »
Well it came about around the time of German re-unification - this was seen as a sign of Germany's growing importance as a result of this re-unification that it would be dominant on business in Europe and hence everyone doing business would need German. Well Germany may be Europe's number one economy but it didn't follow through that the German language became Europe's language of business, instead it was English.

'sorry' - but I've still never heard such a claim ... from a Bit

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2018, 11:52:26 AM »
'sorry' - but I've still never heard such a claim ... from a Bit

Teachers & parents were saying it at the time.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2018, 12:09:42 PM »
Well, my thoughts on my upcoming visit have evolved. I've now decided to split my time between Krakow & Lviv with the bulk of the time in Lviv. The Polish scene I am not too familiar with so I would like to check it out but I also want to be sure of being able to call up women. That I know I should be able to do in Ukraine. So for me a flight into Krakow to do a bit of tourism for a few days and check out the market the train over to Lviv makes perfect sense. Lviv seems like one of the nicer parts of Ukraine and seems to have lots of women to choose from but without as much of the dating 'industry' being present.

Offline ML

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2018, 07:38:22 PM »
My wife said before that there aren't many women in Western Ukraine looking for a man from USA or from far western Europe . . . this is in comparison to Ukrainian women in other parts of Ukraine.

One reason is that a lot of them have already left Ukraine to work in the nearby countries to the west and can find a man there.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2018, 01:02:18 AM »
My wife said before that there aren't many women in Western Ukraine looking for a man from USA or from far western Europe . . . this is in comparison to Ukrainian women in other parts of Ukraine.

One reason is that a lot of them have already left Ukraine to work in the nearby countries to the west and can find a man there.

Thanks ML, I think she is probably right. In truth I have only checked out one site, Mamba which of course is devoted more to locals dating. There are loads on there and some pretty hot :) I only gotten around to checking out one foreign dating site on Lviv and there is only one women on there (though a few more from the surrounding areas perhaps). I'm unable to check out many other sites at the moment as away from my home computer but will follow up in this.

I've heard many cross the border into Poland which used to be illegal and theoretically still is without a work visa. Since the EU came to an agreement to let tourists through with just a bio passport last year though I'm guessing it's gotten a lot easier for them to enter western Europe. I've heard there are many Ukrainian women in cities like Krakow but whether it's easy to access them I've no idea since its an area I've not ventured to before. Thanks for the heads up though ML it was an area I was wondering about so will look into it more fully.

Offline msmob

« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2018, 04:39:03 AM »

I've heard..

Trench, if the single women of Ukraine were flooding into the EU and failing to return / working ..I am CERTAIN the UK press would have been all over it and you'd have been posting about it ..

When were you in W.Ukraine, last?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2018, 08:31:34 AM »

Women from West Ukraine tend to be more patriotic than other areas of Ukraine and are less likely to marry somebody on the outside.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2018, 11:17:39 AM »
Western Ukraine is the last place you should be looking, and it has zero to do with women moving abroad on their own, or their patriotism.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2018, 12:13:12 PM »
Western Ukraine is the last place you should be looking, and it has zero to do with women moving abroad on their own, or their patriotism.

Just goes to show you how truely clueless this guy is..... :rolleyes:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2018, 02:07:47 PM »

Trench, if the single women of Ukraine were flooding into the EU and failing to return / working ..I am CERTAIN the UK press would have been all over it and you'd have been posting about it ..

When were you in W.Ukraine, last?

You may have a point Mobe, I'm guessing W Ukraine in nice enough place for them to stay if they have family/like the area. Some women I have heard on the Internet do go into Poland but this is probably not in great numbers.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2018, 02:12:06 PM »

Oh, so what is it then? Are you saying that the area is nice enough/prosperous enough for the women not to be interested in finding a foreign guy? If that were true it might be not a bad place to look if it cut out those looking for an immigration mule if I could find one that was into me.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2018, 02:29:48 PM »
Exactly the opposite.  There is a reason Central Ukrainians are wary of Western Ukrainians.

Haven't you done any research?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2018, 02:42:31 PM »
Exactly the opposite.  There is a reason Central Ukrainians are wary of Western Ukrainians.

Haven't you done any research?

Because they are Nazi's lol, well I know W Ukrainians are apparently more pro west/EU. I know that generally they ate more Ukrainian speaking and less Russian speaking. So they are fanatical for the Ukraine? That they would not wish to leave.

That is as far as my research on the area takes me.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2018, 02:49:19 PM »
Yeah, Nazis taken as slave labourers to Germany.  :rolleyes:  :cluebat:

They are no more nor less patriotic than other Ukrainians so yet again, your research, as it is, has failed you.

Give your head a shake. I can see you’re ripe for picking without having met you. No matter what you believe, you have zero chance with the experts in that region.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2018, 02:50:52 PM »

Just goes to show you how truely clueless this guy is..... :rolleyes:

That's kind of harsh Hammer :sad:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1996
Total: 2005

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM