It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364401 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
Item TEN
One of these black pairs of shoes. It would depend on the throusers and in particular of the width of the bottom of the trouser.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 11:02:06 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »
It's not finish yet, but fellows, you must memorize that during the meeting a girl focus in general at least on one of these three things, so each time you meet a lady, OR the same lady, you must emphasize on : shoes, your ass and your watch. If she notices only one of these three things, good point for you.  :couple:

I think now for shoes you have a clear idea of what i mean (missing one pair however).
The exercise is also to wear 15 differents outfits (because i have 15 days of potential meetings) and to pack in only one suitcase of maximum 20 kg (minus the weight of the suitcase and the bottle for my previous interpreter = 14/15 kg).
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:46:07 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline nicknick

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2011, 12:31:57 AM »
It's not finish yet, but fellows, you must memorize that during the meeting a girl focus in general at least on one of these three things, so each time you meet a lady, OR the same lady, you must emphasize on : shoes, your ass and your watch. If she notices only one of these three things, good point for you. 

I think now for shoes you have a clear idea of what i mean (missing one pair however).
The exercise is also to wear 15 differents outfits (because i have 15 days of potential meetings) and to pack up in only one suitcase of maximum 20 kg (minus the weight of the suitcase and the bottle for my previous interpreter = 14/15 kg).

Patagonie,

I'm sorry to sound rather negative but you do appear to be obsessing over what seem to be very small details.

While I would agree that it is always helpful to dress appropriately, I really would suggest that you don't need to take 15 different outfits for a trip that is lasting 15 days.

Also, while it is important to have clean shoes that are well shined, anything beyond this, I would suggest, is not really going to get you anywhere and if all you can do when you meet a woman is to:-

you must emphasize on : shoes, your ass and your watch. If she notices only one of these three things, good point for you. 

then, in my opinion, you are missing out on the whole point of meeting with women - in any country - which is for each person to get to know more of the character and personality of the other.

In your posts so far, you seem to be more concerned with how beautiful YOU will look in your clothes rather than anything else.

Just my opinion on things.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2011, 01:41:41 AM »
Patagonie,

I'm sorry to sound rather negative but you do appear to be obsessing over what seem to be very small details.

While I would agree that it is always helpful to dress appropriately, I really would suggest that you don't need to take 15 different outfits for a trip that is lasting 15 days.

You missed something. I don't take 15 differents outfits, i will wear 15 differents outfits, wich is different because it is the role of the combos. Combos are the way to wear many outfits with not so many clothes.

Also, while it is important to have clean shoes that are well shined, anything beyond this, I would suggest, is not really going to get you anywhere and if all you can do when you meet a woman is to:-

I don't understand at all these sentences. but don't worry for me, for the moment i know i'm going to meet 12 ladies (probably all real).

then, in my opinion, you are missing out on the whole point of meeting with women - in any country - which is for each person to get to know more of the character and personality of the other.

As those meetings doesn't happen for the moment i can focus of what i want and as i enjoy clothes, i'm focusing on clothes for the moment. If you don't find any value about these clothing posts and don't appreciated, don't look at it.

In your posts so far, you seem to be more concerned with how beautiful YOU will look in your clothes rather than anything else.

See above

Just my opinion on things.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:45:03 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2011, 02:03:57 AM »
I have an advice for you NickNick.
Drop this nickname if you use with girls, because in my language it means
FuckFuck. (it depends on wich sort of meetings you like  :rolleyes: )

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2011, 02:52:23 AM »
ha ha!!

I think to "nick" something means to steal it, in British slang.

Cockney slang:

"Nice legs, but shame about the boat race"

let's see if anybody knows what that means.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2011, 02:56:32 AM »
It does seem like more of a fashion report than a trip report, but it's yours so I guess you want to present what you want to present.  I hope the ladies you meet like your fashion and more importantly like your personality and looks.

Offline nicknick

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2011, 03:20:33 AM »
I think to "nick" something means to steal it, in British slang.

Yes and it can also mean ''condition'' as in ''that car is in good nick''.

But, the term ''nick nick'' actually comes from a British comedian from the 1980s called Jim Davidson.  It was a derogatory term he used about policemen and their attitudes in those days.

I have an advice for you NickNick.
Drop this nickname if you use with girls, because in my language it means
FuckFuck. (it depends on wich sort of meetings you like  :rolleyes: )

patagonie,

Why should I be concerned that an internet user name on a website dealing with Russia sounds somewhat similar to a French slang term?

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2011, 03:23:23 AM »
Yes and it can also mean ''condition'' as in ''that car is in good nick''.

But, the term ''nick nick'' actually comes from a British comedian from the 1980s called Jim Davidson.  It was a derogatory term he used about policemen and their attitudes in those days.

patagonie,

Why should I be concerned that an internet user name on a website dealing with Russia sounds somewhat similar to a French slang term?

I had a British friend whose last name was Bullock.  Apparently that means "pig" and when he got stopped by the police and he told them his name, they thought that he was trying to be funny!

Offline nicknick

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2011, 03:34:21 AM »
I had a British friend whose last name was Bullock.  Apparently that means "pig" and when he got stopped by the police and he told them his name, they thought that he was trying to be funny!

Well, bullock is a young bull.  But it also sounds VERY similar to an English swear word with the same, although perhaps stronger, meaning as ''balls''.

Definitely not the sort of thing you want to say to the police.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2011, 04:34:11 AM »
No offense, but my reaction was exactly like Nicknick, who by the way is no stranger to this land having lived in the FSU. You could learn much by asking for more of his advice.

My thought in pages 1 was that this was very weird, then in pages 2-3 figured you for a Metrosexual who is more obsessed, and I use that term judiciously, about how you look than about your character and personality. There is a Metrosexual culture in the FSU but most of those guys seem to have solely platonic relationships with girls, perhaps one night adventures, but rarely marriage. A RW wants to have the comfort that her husband will dress professionally of course, but not to obsession and she wants him to be more concerned about providing for her and your children than with how many leather jackets and pairs of pointy shoes you possess.

My wife is no slouch and dresses nicely. Recently on a trip outside the country of about 14 days duration she took no more than 4 outfits and 2 pair of shoes, including what she wore traveling, one of the outfits being a formal dress for the evenings when galleries would host evening events for her art. As Nick advised, 15 outfits for 15 days, each of such great detail, is way over the top. It will be noticed but perhaps not as positively as you desire.

I do sort of understand your point on the watch and shoes. My wife says that those things on me must not be noticed negatively. If the shoes are unpolished and in disrepair of course that reflects on a lack of professionalism. Same idea with the watch, looking appropriate for my position but not for displaying wealth or status.
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2011, 04:47:28 AM »
No offense, but my reaction was exactly like Nicknick, who by the way is no stranger to this land having lived in the FSU. You could learn much by asking for more of his advice.

My thought in pages 1 was that this was very weird, then in pages 2-3 figured you for a Metrosexual who is more obsessed, and I use that term judiciously, about how you look than about your character and personality. There is a Metrosexual culture in the FSU but most of those guys seem to have solely platonic relationships with girls, perhaps one night adventures, but rarely marriage. A RW wants to have the comfort that her husband will dress professionally of course, but not to obsession and she wants him to be more concerned about providing for her and your children than with how many leather jackets and pairs of pointy shoes you possess.

My wife is no slouch and dresses nicely. Recently on a trip outside the country of about 14 days duration she took no more than 4 outfits and 2 pair of shoes, including what she wore traveling, one of the outfits being a formal dress for the evenings when galleries would host evening events for her art. As Nick advised, 15 outfits for 15 days, each of such great detail, is way over the top. It will be noticed but perhaps not as positively as you desire.

I do sort of understand your point on the watch and shoes. My wife says that those things on me must not be noticed negatively. If the shoes are unpolished and in disrepair of course that reflects on a lack of professionalism. Same idea with the watch, looking appropriate for my position but not for displaying wealth or status.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  so much obsession about his clothes, but not much seems to be happening about his character and personality and how his character and personality can win a lady's heart.  And what is seduction training??  Please enlighten what your concept of this is!

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2011, 05:12:38 AM »
Cockney slang:"Nice legs, but shame about the boat race"
let's see if anybody knows what that means.
Drinking contest ;)?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2011, 05:17:08 AM »
Drinking contest ;) ?

No, I was told that it means "shame about the face". 

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2011, 06:01:35 AM »
Only in the sense that it's from a song of the same title performed by the Monks, an English punk band of the 1970s:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsmXbjcygCNGz61obmHuGqDouL9rM7weYitkR3Q[/youtube]
Lyrics: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/m/monkslyrics/nicelegsshameaboutthefacelyrics.html.

Cockneys have/had a hard-to-understand type of humour involving the replacement of words with other, rhyming words, which basically works only within the span of the specific utterance  - without universally accepted meaning.   

Well, bullock is a young bull.  But it also sounds VERY similar to an English swear word with the same, although perhaps stronger, meaning as ''balls''.
I.e. "bollocks". BTW:
Bullock (in British English), a castrated male bovine animal of any age

In 1993 an Italian company developed and sold the Bullock  Defender:
Advertised as "L'antifurto con le palle" - the car antitheft device with balls ;D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline nicknick

« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2011, 06:06:02 AM »
Drinking contest ;) ?

Patagonie,

Sorry to hijack your thread with British slang.

Actually, both are correct.  In the context that Rubicon used ''boat race'' it does mean face. 

However, in a different context ''boat race'' can also be used to describe a type of team based drinking contest.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2011, 06:28:06 AM »
Sorry to hijack your thread with British slang.
More interesting than a boring list of "packets" and pointed "ger-offs" ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2011, 06:31:48 AM »
More interesting than a boring list of "packets" and pointed "ger-offs" ;) .

:thumbsup: LOL!!!!!

Offline Jumper

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2011, 07:39:59 AM »
Good luck Patagonie..

The idea is to met someone that is right for you,  and you being right  for them...
it's your intro letter and your style..

It shouldn't be surprising if it doesn't match others,
the world would be a pretty boring place if we were all clones.
 :D

that said

It's not finish yet, but fellows, you must memorize that during the meeting a girl focus in general at least on one of these three things, so each time you meet a lady, OR the same lady, you must emphasize on : shoes, your ass and your watch. If she notices only one of these three things, good point for you

:whew:

I'm glad you stated that it's ok if a woman only notices  one of those points ,
as i'm not much into shoes, or style, and I never ever wear a watch,even if wearing a   suit. Yes a fashion no-no,  and i simply don't care. :-X

just illustrates who is *right* for us, or us for them ,
is highly variable, a good thing!

I'd be interested in the general  traits you look for  in a woman?
What would make her a good fit for you and your life, and what about her would
make you  a good fit in hers?
The specifics ,not the *good person , loving,caring , honest* parts.

as  small example:
Beyond the usual, good character, sense of humor, patient and tolerant,
 traits that she'd simply have to have,  to put up with me long term..  :P

I need a woman who is a bit energetic and willing to jump into about anything ..
easily ditch the make up and truly enjoy going  diving ,jet skiing or hiking in the big natural parks here or skiing in the mountains.. one who enjoys the outdoors and appreciates its beauty.
 That certainly doesn't mean she can't also have many other interests,,
whether that be classical music, opera,or  enjoying a good restaurant, dancing, shopping etc.
 It's just that someone who wouldn't really enjoy some simpler things in nature,
a day and night spent  in some amazingly scenic place just hanging out,,
 or some active outdoor activities,  wouldn't be a good fit in my life.
Granted, she doesn't have to bungee jump, or anything.. ;D
 but she can't expect me not to!!!!
Basically a tom boy who doesn't take that too far ,retaining her femininity.
While initially and short term its quite easy to attract someone, it's much harder to find long term.

Despite the guys giving you  a bit of grief , about the concentration on clothing, 
realistically probably far more FSU women would appreciate this sense of fashion ..
than a man like me who could absolutely care less about it.

So again good luck!!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2011, 09:12:37 AM »
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »
More interesting than a boring list of "packets" and pointed "ger-offs" ;) .
My english skills are not so advanced than yours, what are pointed "ger-offs" Sandro ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2011, 12:07:15 PM »
Good luck Patagonie..

The idea is to met someone that is right for you,  and you being right  for them...
it's your intro letter and your style..

It shouldn't be surprising if it doesn't match others,
the world would be a pretty boring place if we were all clones.
 :D

that said

:whew:

I'm glad you stated that it's ok if a woman only notices  one of those points ,
as i'm not much into shoes, or style, and I never ever wear a watch,even if wearing a   suit. Yes a fashion no-no,  and i simply don't care. :-X

just illustrates who is *right* for us, or us for them ,
is highly variable, a good thing!

I'd be interested in the general  traits you look for  in a woman?
What would make her a good fit for you and your life, and what about her would
make you  a good fit in hers?
The specifics ,not the *good person , loving,caring , honest* parts.

as  small example:
Beyond the usual, good character, sense of humor, patient and tolerant,
 traits that she'd simply have to have,  to put up with me long term..  :P

I need a woman who is a bit energetic and willing to jump into about anything ..
easily ditch the make up and truly enjoy going  diving ,jet skiing or hiking in the big natural parks here or skiing in the mountains.. one who enjoys the outdoors and appreciates its beauty.
 That certainly doesn't mean she can't also have many other interests,,
whether that be classical music, opera,or  enjoying a good restaurant, dancing, shopping etc.
 It's just that someone who wouldn't really enjoy some simpler things in nature,
a day and night spent  in some amazingly scenic place just hanging out,,
 or some active outdoor activities,  wouldn't be a good fit in my life.
Granted, she doesn't have to bungee jump, or anything.. ;D
 but she can't expect me not to!!!!
Basically a tom boy who doesn't take that too far ,retaining her femininity.
While initially and short term its quite easy to attract someone, it's much harder to find long term.

Despite the guys giving you  a bit of grief , about the concentration on clothing, 
realistically probably far more FSU women would appreciate this sense of fashion ..
than a man like me who could absolutely care less about it.

So again good luck!!
Hello AJ
Interesting exercise

I think the most important for me is someone honest and of integrity. I think i'm searching for a lady who can be intelligent, i mean an emotionnal intelligence. Because to be communicative and patient is really a key to success in such endeavor, and to build a couple in general.
The life is not a continuous period of appearance (and clothes  :ROFL: ) I mean, yes, from my childhood i have a sense of the beauty across what make a poetry, a painting, a car design "special". I can enjoy at first glance in a photo what is the enchantment of a sunset being on the top of a mountain. Or in the real life  a woman brushing her hair, a girl pronoucing your first name with this so delicious accent and sensual voice, the harmony in color of a studied inside's house, and so on... Because a part of myself is an artist.

I think for me it's no important if my beloved is an artist or a competitor, i can come with most of the time if she likes. By myself i have had many many interests as i'm someone very curious. So activities, of every kind, are not an issue. I have both sides : i mean i can be strongly intellectual and make very simples things. In fact i'm proud of things made with intelligence but best memories are very often simples things. Because i'm under the armor highly emotionnal. But i'm not sure that i need someone as emotionnal as me.

I'm someone faithful with my relatives. I mean with people for who i have a strong friendship and women for who i have strongs feelings. But it needs time to happen I do it only when i have build my trust with them. My relatives can rely on me
Women, for what they have said to me, feel secured with me. In a materialistic way i can offer them a very secure life (wich not mean rich). I'm a man who thinks and schedules on a very long term. So i want my wife and my childrens to be protected now, tomorrow and if i die prematurealy. She can work is she want, but it's not needed and we know that is not realistic in the first or two first years in general.

I'm  a very tender man when i have feelings and so i my beloved is not "touchy" it would be a pain for me. I'm also very caring, toughtful with FSU women. I like to surprise in a positive manner by making little gifts, i prefer to show often (i mean in a strong relation) by my presence rather by the thickness of my wallet)
I'm a very social guy and i really like people. But i can spend a week alone with a pile of books  and practicing outdoors activities too.
My bad side is i can be velvet and like steel too, and sometimes not really patient.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:11:13 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2011, 12:19:18 PM »
I was thinking the exact same thing.  so much obsession about his clothes, but not much seems to be happening about his character and personality and how his character and personality can win a lady's heart.  And what is seduction training??  Please enlighten what your concept of this is!

Hi Rubicon.
Seduction training it the time granted in social interaction with women.
A lot of guys lacking of this think that FSU will be a good solution to solve this sort of problems. In my opinion, it's better to improve himself rater than rely on someone.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2011, 12:20:49 PM »
Hello AJ
Interesting exercise

I think the most important for me is someone honest and of integrity. I think i'm searching for a lady who can be intelligent, i mean an emotionnal intelligence. Because to be communicative and patient is really a key to success in such endeavor, and to build a couple in general.
The life is not a continuous period of appearance (and clothes  :ROFL: ) I mean, yes, from my childhood i have a sense of the beauty across what make a poetry, a painting, a car design "special". I can enjoy at first glance in a photo what is the enchantment of a sunset being on the top of a mountain. Or in the real life  a woman brushing her hair, a girl pronoucing your first name with this so delicious accent and sensual voice, the harmony in color of a studied inside's house, and so on... Because a part of myself is an artist.

I think for me it's no important if my beloved is an artist or a competitor, i can come with most of the time if she likes. By myself i have had many many interests as i'm someone very curious. So activities, of every kind, are not an issue. I have both sides : i mean i can be strongly intellectual and make very simples things. In fact i'm proud of things made with intelligence but best memories are very often simples things. Because i'm under the armor highly emotionnal. But i'm not sure that i need someone as emotionnal as me.

I'm someone faithful with my relatives. I mean with people for who i have a strong friendship and women for who i have strongs feelings. But it needs time to happen I do it only when i have build my trust with them. My relatives can rely on me
Women, for what they have said to me, feel secured with me. In a materialistic way i can offer them a very secure life (wich not mean rich). I'm a man who thinks and schedules on a very long term. So i want my wife and my childrens to be protected now, tomorrow and if i die prematurealy. She can work is she want, but it's not needed and we know that is not realistic in the first or two first years in general.

I'm  a very tender man when i have feelings and so i my beloved is not "touchy" it would be a pain for me. I'm also very caring, toughtful with FSU women. I like to surprise in a positive manner by making little gifts, i prefer to show often (i mean in a strong relation) by my presence rather by the thickness of my wallet)
I'm a very social guy and i really like people. But i can spend a week alone with a pile of books  and practicing outdoors activities too.
My bad side is i can be velvet and like steel too, and sometimes not really patient.

VERY GOOD!!

:thumbsup:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2011, 12:34:42 PM »
 :welcome:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1864
Total: 1875

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM