Forum > Products/Services Exchange

Flower Deliveries

(1/3) > >>

bobs12:
Advertising forum - nice idea!

I don't know if the owner has posted this on the board, but I have a British friend (Edward) who lives just down the road in St. Petersburg & does flower & gift deliveries, etc. (also scam-checking, maybe I shouldn't have posted about it in the scam forum..? Sorry!)

It's a very professional & friendly service, website is http://www.topetersburgwithlove.com - St. Petersburg & surrounding areas only. Don't be put off by the website, I made it for him to specifications from about a dozen 'commitee' members - if anyone has any suggestions or comments I'll be happy to hear them!

RWD admins - I'll shortly link to you from my site (I run Ed's site as well). Thanks!

antiscam_advise:

--- Quote from: bobs12 on June 26, 2006, 06:05:23 AM ---Advertising forum - nice idea!

I don't know if the owner has posted this on the board, but I have a British friend (Edward) who lives just down the road in St. Petersburg & does flower & gift deliveries, etc. (also scam-checking, maybe I shouldn't have posted about it in the scam forum..? Sorry!)

It's a very professional & friendly service, website is http://www.topetersburgwithlove.com - St. Petersburg & surrounding areas only. Don't be put off by the website, I made it for him to specifications from about a dozen 'commitee' members - if anyone has any suggestions or comments I'll be happy to hear them!

RWD admins - I'll shortly link to you from my site (I run Ed's site as well). Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Yes, I contcted the owner of this website. I think it was you.
After I visietd "ToPetersburgWithLove" I found that 30%
of its pictures are simply taken from www.RussianFlora.com sites which is a pure violation of the International Copyright laws.

All of the www.RussianFlora.com and www.FlowersToPetersburg.com photos were photographed or legally purchased to appear online.

As soon as I contacted the site administration of: "ToPetersburgWithLove" the pictures were removed within 2 days, which I appreciate.

It takes a work and effort to create something that takes minutes to SAVE AS on your computer ...

Damien

bobs12:

--- Quote from: antiscam_advise on July 26, 2006, 02:03:16 PM ---I think it was you.

--- End quote ---

LOL your scamchecking service must be really good!

Sorry Sherlock, his name's Edward, mine is Robert. We are indeed two different people. He runs a business, I make websites as a hobby. I tidied up his old website but told him he had to get rid of the pictures :) (he's not a web designer by any stretch of the imagination) so thanks for sending him that email  :D

I take it you run those two sites?

prince_alfie:
I used russianservice.com (Flamingo) to send flowers to a RW. It worked and in fact, they still got my a photo even though I didn't request it. In fact, it was a good photo and she didn't seem to mind. On the other hand, I may try another service to see what else I get.

bobs12:
The delivery market is really competitive, so most of the companies are very serious about delivering a 'better-than-good' service to ensure return custom - unusual for Russia  :D A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, as they say  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version