It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 287847 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #250 on: January 23, 2022, 06:30:40 AM »
ZIP. Nothing but hot air.

But the flip side to this is I’m glad I’m able to make significant progress in educating and enlightening greater understanding of what the Budapest Memorandum was really all about. It was in English after all.

Colonialism continues.

;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 06:59:51 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #251 on: January 23, 2022, 11:52:20 AM »
Well done the USA for stepping-up also.

Personally i feel that the better armed Ukraine is the less chance Putin will invade.

This seems like a dog and pony show. 
Russia leadership isn't stupid, they would have known the likelihood of additional arms being sent to Ukraine.  Despite this, they continued to delay their 'invasion', until presumably Ukraine was armed better.    Doesn't make sense, hence I don't think a genuine invasion was ever on the table as a real option.    I hold that had Russia really wanted to take over Ukraine militarily they would have done it in a flash.   They would have left no time for the west to pound their chest about preventing an invasion, that wasn't going to actually happen.  If all this is correct, then who knows what REALLY this is all about? 

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #252 on: January 23, 2022, 03:29:55 PM »
The Budapest Memorandum was prepared in English, Ukrainian, and Russian.  It does not commit the US, or Britain, to defend Ukraine in the event of an attack.  Russia has already breached the Treaty, and continues to do so.  What current actions prove, is that Iran and North Korea would be foolish to give up their nuclear programs.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #253 on: January 24, 2022, 08:45:19 PM »

NATO has announced they will also be sending ships to the Med to conduct large-scale military exercises "Neptune strike 22" starting Monday for an initial two week period.
These will include the US Aircraft Carrier USS "Harry Truman".

The Netherlands has announced they will also be sending arms  if requested by Ukraine.

In Ukraine civilians are volunteering for Territorial Defense Battalions and are training to fight a Guerrilla war if Russia invades.

Deputy PM Dominic Raab said today that it's "extremely unlikely " that British troops will be sent to Ukraine,but that the UK will do whatever else is necessary if Russia invades Ukraine.

Ukraine military must have seen my advice in here CB ;D

I think if Ukraine can show the Russians that they have a credible defence against many of their attacks and an invasion could prove very costly to their military then the Russians might decide not to invade. The anti-tank rockets help a lot with that and if they can get anti aircraft stuff from the Baltic States that can help also. Having a strong guerilla warfare/terrorist network already set up ready to combat the Russians may help also. Holding territory as the victor while still being attack on a long term basis, well they've been there before with Afghanistan and it's no joy. In the end a lot of occupying nation's end up pulling out of territory they won due to it just becoming too much trouble for it too control. If the Russians also think that they will have to shell a lot of the cities thereby leaving an economic wasteland that they inherit and problems they may think twice also.

I think sending weapons to Ukraine is our and their best course of action. Talk of troops on the ground has re-emerged somewhat in the UK but I think that will cause more problems by dragging us into the conflict and causing casualties on our side which will be damaging at home. As rightfully said it is ultimately Ukraine's fight.

Just a case of seeing whether it will be enough for the Russians to back of now. Apparently both sides have been calling forward more manpower and arms so that can be a dangerous situation also, kind of arms race like. Just a question of holding tight I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2022, 01:27:05 AM »
Well I say it's not our fight but for some it appears so:

http://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-crisis-the-britons-fighting-in-the-trenches-against-russians-after-starting-new-lives-12524652

Apparently it seems a good way to get a Ukrainian girl. Both these Brits are fitted up with Ukrainian wives (or to be). They've bought a house in town and are ready to defend Ukraine. Like me the guy barely speaks any Russian but that didn't stop him. So there could be go in this idea, become a war tourist earn the admiration of a local girl and hope the Russians don't attack blowing all troops to pieces in an instant.

Hmmnn.... I will have to sit and think on this one :-\

Apparently I can get residency/citizenship for life and move to the picturesque and tranquil Shirokino practically for free! :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2022, 05:46:51 AM »
The Budapest Memorandum was prepared in English, Ukrainian, and Russian.  It does not commit the US, or Britain, to defend Ukraine in the event of an attack.  Russia has already breached the Treaty, and continues to do so.  What current actions prove, is that Iran and North Korea would be foolish to give up their nuclear programs.

Which was my original point back in post 215 about other countries now not trusting the west regarding de-escalating their Nuclear weapons build-ups,  in response to GQBlues asking why the USA "should give a shit about Ukraine ", who then launched his tirade of attempted deflection posts....which didn't work. :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 05:59:59 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2022, 05:58:43 AM »
Well I say it's not our fight but for some it appears so:

http://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-crisis-the-britons-fighting-in-the-trenches-against-russians-after-starting-new-lives-12524652

Apparently it seems a good way to get a Ukrainian girl. Both these Brits are fitted up with Ukrainian wives (or to be). They've bought a house in town and are ready to defend Ukraine. Like me the guy barely speaks any Russian but that didn't stop him. So there could be go in this idea, become a war tourist earn the admiration of a local girl and hope the Russians don't attack blowing all troops to pieces in an instant.

Hmmnn.... I will have to sit and think on this one :-\

Apparently I can get residency/citizenship for life and move to the picturesque and tranquil Shirokino practically for free! :D

Would you fancy spending weeks/months in freezing cold snow-filled trenches .?

I'm not sure you'd meet the kind of girl you like in a place like that..or be paid the money to attract her on your R&R in Odessa  :)

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2022, 06:58:43 AM »
Boris Johnson has just stated in the Commons that after talks last night Germany will not go ahead with Nord stream 2 if Russia invades Ukraine.

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2022, 09:31:18 AM »
GB News has just been speaking to a Ukrainian who works for the Kyiv Independent and he said 32% of Ukrainians are signing-up for the Territorial Defense Batallions.

He also confirmed how popular the Brits are now and the UK is the most popular country outside Ukraine. :)

The anti-tank missile delivery is the talk of Ukraine and how it was so needed and the timing of it.

Offline fathertime

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2022, 09:52:01 AM »
Boris Johnson has just stated in the Commons that after talks last night Germany will not go ahead with Nord stream 2 if Russia invades Ukraine.

Which (In my opinion) makes it a given that Russia isn't and never intended on invading Ukraine.  So if that is the case what is really going on is a curiosity (To me). 

Fathertime! 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2022, 12:42:10 PM »

Would you fancy spending weeks/months in freezing cold snow-filled trenches .?

I'm not sure you'd meet the kind of girl you like in a place like that..or be paid the money to attract her on your R&R in Odessa  :)

Yeah you have a point CB, unfortunately for Ukraine I'm not one who does well in cold weather so need warmer climates to operate. Shame as I reckon I could have turned any potential battle around for them ;D

To be honest I'm more a one man army type of guy, operating with others as a unit would just rain on my parade.

Noticed what you said below CB that is surely great news for us Brits assuming Ukraine as a country survives of course. Hopefully now they will stop scamming us and see us in a better light :)

Reckon making good on potential good will out of our country's support is probably better going as a civilian to (hopefully) enjoy the favour of the women rather than spend time in the trenches and potentially miss out on a lot or all of that.

What you say is true also, they never showed the women they were with in the report, lol!

Offline GQBlues

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2022, 02:57:41 PM »

Ahhh! Such nervous Nelly talk! What can happen? It isn't like the bombs will be exploding in America! All the dying will happen in Ukraine, and all these zealots pushing for war will get their wishes fulfilled. So I'm not even sure why EU's Josef Borrell is so nervous. After all, Ukraine is armed with British fish and chips, er..sorry anti-tank pellets. And with brass-balled Biden around, nothing can stop the home of the brave (as long as we're fighting somewhere else, heheh). So let's flatten Kyiv!!!

You just gotta love the great U-S-of-A, man!!! Especially when Democrats are ruling. I mean look at how deserted Libya's beaches had become these days!! Look at all the construction going on in Iraq and Afghanistan? We love fighting for our country and freedom on someone else's country!!!! Nothing like having another country's stooged to die for our military's benefit now, infrastructure industries later.

Hell, even the UK have a lot of economic interest with a flattened Kyiv. Imagine all the construction that will be needed when the smoke clears! LMAO. Why else would they be sending arms and push the Ukrainians into a war they can't possible win.[size=78%].[/size]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 03:37:06 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2022, 08:50:38 PM »
Ahhh! Such nervous Nelly talk! What can happen? It isn't like the bombs will be exploding in America! All the dying will happen in Ukraine, and all these zealots pushing for war will get their wishes fulfilled. So I'm not even sure why EU's Josef Borrell is so nervous. After all, Ukraine is armed with British fish and chips, er..sorry anti-tank pellets. And with brass-balled Biden around, nothing can stop the home of the brave (as long as we're fighting somewhere else, heheh). So let's flatten Kyiv!!!

You just gotta love the great U-S-of-A, man!!! Especially when Democrats are ruling. I mean look at how deserted Libya's beaches had become these days!! Look at all the construction going on in Iraq and Afghanistan? We love fighting for our country and freedom on someone else's country!!!! Nothing like having another country's stooged to die for our military's benefit now, infrastructure industries later.

Hell, even the UK have a lot of economic interest with a flattened Kyiv. Imagine all the construction that will be needed when the smoke clears! LMAO. Why else would they be sending arms and push the Ukrainians into a war they can't possible win.[size=78%].[/size]

Well the Ukrainians might finally get rid of their Soviet concrete block apartments I guess. I think you're right though GQ that there is potential in destruction being wrought in Ukraine for some western nations potentially. That seems an awful thought but it's how some of the top people in the west think though, US, UK and the rest. It's kind of ironic that Ukraine sees the west as their saviours, allies what they want to get close to but what they see on the face of it isn't necessarily all of what the west is. Underneath there can be those real wealthy elite who may see more self satisfying motives for themselves.

Rebuilding itself is not in itself bad but not really caring if a conflict occurs where much misery is likely to entail to open up those rebuilding opportunities is another matter I think. My thoughts are if that came about then those wealthy western elites would be after a big stake in the investment in any future Ukraine. Ukraine wouldn't have any further option but to accept Western dominance of its country or be left with a wasteland. Essentially they would be trading Russian dominance for Western dominance and suffering a war over it. I guess it could even end up my calling in life, helping in rebuilding Ukraine if it went that way.

Anyhow this article reckons we could know whether there may be an imminent attack from Russian movements mobilizing to attack pattern:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60120217.amp

So satellite images may give us the first insight, missile units moving into position, missiles firing etc, just how much advance warning that may be detected is unclear but it's likely to be pretty short earning before it happens I'm guessing but I guess any warning is better than none. Possibly we might get the heads up from any talk of a possible attack being 'very imminent' from the US or UK government before it happens I'm guessing.

Still no certainty of an attack, Russia seems to be after the west addressing so of it's concerns perhaps. I still can't see why they would go to such a build up just over their concerns though in the way they have. Russia invaded the Crimea and an incursion into the Donbass before and along with fleet movements, etc it kind of looks like they may want a lot more Ukrainian land this time, quite possibly all of it.

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #263 on: January 26, 2022, 01:57:28 AM »
The West didn't amass troops on Ukraine's border.  They didn't send provocateurs across the border in preparation for an invasion or war games.  The West wasn't responsible for cyber attacks on Ukraine, or other countries (Canada's office of Global Affairs, for example, after a statement on the ongoing conflict).
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #264 on: January 26, 2022, 02:43:50 AM »
Well the Ukrainians might finally get rid of their Soviet concrete block apartments I guess. I think you're right though GQ that there is potential in destruction being wrought in Ukraine for some western nations potentially. That seems an awful thought but it's how some of the top people in the west think though, US, UK and the rest. It's kind of ironic that Ukraine sees the west as their saviours, allies what they want to get close to but what they see on the face of it isn't necessarily all of what the west is. Underneath there can be those real wealthy elite who may see more self satisfying motives for themselves.

Rebuilding itself is not in itself bad but not really caring if a conflict occurs where much misery is likely to entail to open up those rebuilding opportunities is another matter I think. My thoughts are if that came about then those wealthy western elites would be after a big stake in the investment in any future Ukraine. Ukraine wouldn't have any further option but to accept Western dominance of its country or be left with a wasteland. Essentially they would be trading Russian dominance for Western dominance and suffering a war over it. I guess it could even end up my calling in life, helping in rebuilding Ukraine if it went that way.

Anyhow this article reckons we could know whether there may be an imminent attack from Russian movements mobilizing to attack pattern:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60120217.amp

So satellite images may give us the first insight, missile units moving into position, missiles firing etc, just how much advance warning that may be detected is unclear but it's likely to be pretty short earning before it happens I'm guessing but I guess any warning is better than none. Possibly we might get the heads up from any talk of a possible attack being 'very imminent' from the US or UK government before it happens I'm guessing.

Still no certainty of an attack, Russia seems to be after the west addressing so of it's concerns perhaps. I still can't see why they would go to such a build up just over their concerns though in the way they have. Russia invaded the Crimea and an incursion into the Donbass before and along with fleet movements, etc it kind of looks like they may want a lot more Ukrainian land this time, quite possibly all of it.

So..if Russia invades and flattens Ukraine...as you think they will....how will that provide work for Western companies.?

The whole point of Putin invading would be to extend the Russian territory again,as he's already done with Crimea.

Any re-building would be done by Russian companies.as was the bridge from Russia to Crimea  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 03:01:25 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #265 on: January 26, 2022, 02:49:48 AM »
The West didn't amass troops on Ukraine's border.  They didn't send provocateurs across the border in preparation for an invasion or war games.  The West wasn't responsible for cyber attacks on Ukraine, or other countries (Canada's office of Global Affairs, for example, after a statement on the ongoing conflict).

Don't let facts spoil someone else's narrative.

The West didn't take Crimea either...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:51:31 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #266 on: January 26, 2022, 03:22:04 AM »
A former member of the Ukrainian Government was interviewed on Sky News last night in Kiev and he was saying he's a bit puzzled by all the current rhetoric coming from the West....as are all the senior Ukrainian politicians he has spoken with .

He said those Russian troops have been on our borders for the last seven years..nothing has changed.....so why  all the talk about invasion now ?

The President of Ukraine was saying the same thing on tv a week ago.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 03:24:45 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #267 on: January 26, 2022, 04:00:44 AM »

So..if Russia invades and flattens Ukraine...as you think they will....how will that provide work for Western companies.?

The whole point of Putin invading would be to extend the Russian territory again,as he's already done with Crimea.

Any re-building would be done by Russian companies.as was the bridge from Russia to Crimea  :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah I meant they only likely gain if the Russians are pushed out of Ukraine somehow after the supposed attack. It will be unlikely if Russia takes Ukraine of course. My guess is the Russians will just set up make shift accomodation for any of the displaced population to sleep in. Though a lot would tend to focus on how many survive Vs buildings left intact.

Kind of weird thinking that things could be that way. Part of me thinks the logic all suggests Putin wishes to invade but part also thinks they wouldn't really risk killing so many people, risk destroying so many peoples homes and ruining so many of their lives, would they?

It's all kind of a bit bizarre.

When you think a lot of this all came about because the EU back in 2014.

Online Faux Pas

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #268 on: January 26, 2022, 05:46:52 AM »
A former member of the Ukrainian Government was interviewed on Sky News last night in Kiev and he was saying he's a bit puzzled by all the current rhetoric coming from the West....as are all the senior Ukrainian politicians he has spoken with .

He said those Russian troops have been on our borders for the last seven years..nothing has changed.....so why  all the talk about invasion now ?

Exactly. The the West and the MSM has started pounding the war drums focused on the Ukrainian border since Biden has been in office. One only needs to question why? "Russia, Russia, Russia" Russian troops have been there for 7 years. Russian puppets have been in charge of the Ukrainian government since the break up of the FSU. Why would Putin, love him or hate him need to invade Ukraine now? The answer is he doesn't and never has.

If you understand that NATO is the army of the Rothchilds and the WEF, that also includes the US, things might begin to get more clearer. If you look closely you'll see that Putin's Russia have been blamed for everything from Hillary losing the election to the release of secret emails and documents to war in the Middle East. Of course none of the worlds media is going to discuss this aspect. It's a case of what they are not telling us being more important than what they are telling us. Ukraine means nothing to either side of the conflict it is only where both sides are drawing the proverbial line in the sand. The Rothchilds through NATO intend to pound Putin into submission and Putin standing up to it. The deaths and destruction of Ukraine means not one wit, to either side

Offline fathertime

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #269 on: January 26, 2022, 07:14:38 AM »
Exactly. The the West and the MSM has started pounding the war drums focused on the Ukrainian border since Biden has been in office. One only needs to question why? "Russia, Russia, Russia" Russian troops have been there for 7 years. Russian puppets have been in charge of the Ukrainian government since the break up of the FSU. Why would Putin, love him or hate him need to invade Ukraine now? The answer is he doesn't and never has.

You have changed your tune big time. 
Of course, I agree that the US is fomenting as much as it can.

If you understand that NATO is the army of the Rothchilds and the WEF, that also includes the US, things might begin to get more clearer. If you look closely you'll see that Putin's Russia have been blamed for everything from Hillary losing the election to the release of secret emails and documents to war in the Middle East. Of course none of the worlds media is going to discuss this aspect. It's a case of what they are not telling us being more important than what they are telling us. Ukraine means nothing to either side of the conflict it is only where both sides are drawing the proverbial line in the sand. The Rothchilds through NATO intend to pound Putin into submission and Putin standing up to it. The deaths and destruction of Ukraine means not one wit, to either side
Oh my, 'the Rothchilds'....reminds me of the good old 'pied piper' type argument again!     Well overall something is fishy, and the public doesn't hear the real truth, that I'm convinced of.

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #270 on: January 26, 2022, 07:20:55 AM »

Probably has to do with Nordstream 2 and energy money....anything we (The US) can do to try to enrich ourselves at others unnecessary expense.

Interesting that the president of Ukraine would be saying that, when he his nation is receiving some freebee weaponry.

Fathertime!

Offline GQBlues

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #271 on: January 26, 2022, 10:08:45 AM »

Facts

LMAO! That's certainly the most (mis)used word on this board the past 6-7 years running.

Probably has to do with Nordstream 2 and energy money....anything we (The US) can do to try to enrich ourselves at others unnecessary expense.
Interesting that the president of Ukraine would be saying that, when he his nation is receiving some freebee weaponry.

Fathertime!

You think? Germany's new social democrat administration are hedging on bailing out of any NATO's war drums. Much to the chagrin of the *protectors* of democracy and peace, of course (a.k.a. the US and the UK, NATO top-brass, which technically is still the US and the UK - LMAO), though not as much as the rest of the alliance. Heck, even Ukraine seem too placid about what's going on along their borders in comparison to news coming from the US.

Instead of sending arms and beating their war drums. Germany is setting up hospitals in the Baltics, and even in Kyiv, instead. Again, much to the angst of the symbols of peace and democracy, LMAO!. Smart move actually. One flip of the switch in Moscow, millions of Germans would instantly freeze. By the way, the word *German* needs changing. According to the US's snowflakes and numbnuts, that is just plain shameful!!! They really need to look into this soon and make changes. They should be referred to as Gerpersons from now on! Bastards, I say!!!!

Even the so-called *serious economic sanctions* BDB, the brain dead Biden - leader of the world's symbol of peace and democracy, had been waving it around like a warning stick on Moscow by threatening to shut down dollar currency against Russia (SWIFT). Germany isn't kosher to the idea either. The largest economy in EU/Europe - if that happens, Germany will be the first to stumble even before Moscow feels a ripple. But hey, its Biden. You didn't really expected him to had thought this through, did you?

Then, like a predictable stooge, flexing his 80-year muscle by calling 8,500 soldiers to be at readiness. He plans on having the first unit for immediate deployment made up of the Army's fiercest LGBTQs, blacks, Mexicans, and the Unvaccinated. Masks On!!! They will be needed to defend our country and freedom halfway around the phucking globe despite the fact Ukraine had nothing to do with $12.00 Dodger Dogs, $400.00 SOFI Stadium Parking spots, Kanye&Kim's divorce, $5.00/gal gasoline and keeping Fauci on the federal payroll.

The UK is not any better. They're sending arms and 30 'elite' fish-eating, beer-guzzling fighters to teach 45 non-English speaking Ukrainian soldiers how to use 2,000 anti-tank missiles, written in English; to neutralize the 20 Russian tanks amassed along the border. Further provoking an escalation for war over a country and its people who is being used as a dispensable pawn like they don't even matter.

Seriously, doesn't it seem rather strange that there doesn't seem to be any confrontational, heated, damning words and calls for war between Kyiv/Moscow-Zelensky/Putin that you see and read here? Yet western media is literally flooding languages of war about the 'evil empire's' imminent invasion, and plans of eating little children & *grandmas lined-up with flowers in their hands* of Ukraine.

But seriously-II, forget that for every action nets a reaction. Because in the end, it matters not who trips first, Ukraine will most certainly loses *YUGELY* if this war comes to fruition. Regardless of the why/who/how.

Having CNN/ABC/MSNBC around, who needs Al-Jazeera/RT around.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 12:13:21 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2022, 10:24:43 AM »

There have been troops on the border since the last invasion of Ukraine by Russia.  However, the numbers have increased dramatically in the past 10 months.  Further, there were no Russian troops on Ukraine's border with Belarus in the past. 

I think those statements are intended for Putin, not the West.

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #273 on: January 26, 2022, 10:26:21 AM »

The US doesn't have enough natural gas to keep Europe supplied.

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2022, 10:33:41 AM »
. By the way, the word *German* needs changing. According to the US's snowflakes and numbnuts, that is just plain shameful!!! They really need to look into this soon and make changes. They should be referred to as Gerpersons from now on! Bastards, I say!!!!

I know you're being facetious, but German comes from Latin - Germanus.  "Vir" is "man" in Latin, so no correlation.

Seriously, doesn't it seem rather strange that there doesn't seem to be any confrontational, heated, damning words and calls for war between Kyiv/Moscow-Zelensky/Putin that you see and read here? Yet western media is literally flooding languages of war about the 'evil empire's' imminent invasion, and plans of eating little children & *grandmas lined-up with flowers in their hands* of Ukraine.

It doesn't seem strange at all.  Ukraine is the country that will bear the brunt of any bellicosity, so avoiding it is in Ukraine's best interests.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2247
Total: 2257

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM