Forum > Products/Services Exchange

Photo hosting - where?

(1/10) > >>

Maxx2:

My photobucket account requires a monthly membership fee. Has since last year. Now my cubeupload account doesn't work nor does tinypic. Does anyone know a photo hosting account I can use? I want to post some photos on my thread. BTW I notice my thread count is 111,333 views last I looked, a few minutes ago.

BillyB:

--- Quote from: Maxx2 on August 22, 2018, 08:19:40 PM --- I notice my thread count is 111,333 views last I looked, a few minutes ago.

--- End quote ---

The Trump thread is at just over 42,000 views which means you're more popular. Who are you picking for a running mate?

BC:
Hi Maxx,

I just use http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload without logging in..

Cheers!

Maxx2:

I have tried that several times and just now again. I am taken to a bot detector where I am supposed to enter the given password. When I do, the click on button doesn't click. I am also having a similar issue with cubeupload. I drag a photo into where I am supposed to and nothing happens. I am wondering if the photo hosting sites are banding together like FB, Twitter and Youtube did with Alex Jones. His getting banned all happened within one day of each other, actually for several of social media sites at the exact same time.

Moby had a beef with photobucket about last year's extortion attempt of delinking files through their site or pay them $499. I'm wondering if something similar is happening now with these other sites? That is pay up or they won't let you third party link (I think that is what it is called)?  Or maybe it's just me and I have some settings wrong? I have an Apple. Photo hosting has been working good until recently. I sure have a lot interesting things I want to post on my thread and they are not about the progress of my diet or of my blood glucose levels.  :D

BC:
Have you tried using another browser?  I'm using chrome and it seems to work fine...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version