Forum > In-Country Services and Agencies

Recommended Interpreter in Kharkiv

(1/1)

scarface816:
I wanted to make a wholehearted recommendation and endorsement of Mila Lobunko an Interpreter and guide in Kharkiv.

http://www.mila-interpreter.com/

She helped me with a number of things while in Kharkiv and was a pleasure to work with. She provided interpreter services and apartments and even helped me with a wonderful dentist in Kharkiv. A great city to visit if you have not been there.

I cannot say enough about Mila and her husband Anton. I met several very nice ladies online using the basic structure of ML's recommendation and I endorse this method also. If you follow the rules and stay on your toes. (If you want to use ML's method I recommend you follow it closely and bring your A-game.) In addition, Mila introduced me to several other really nice women. By the way, none of these women were associated with any agency or other parts of the dating industry of Ukraine that I could tell. Which in my book is a big plus.

I came away from the experience very happy and have narrowed my search down to one very wonderful woman. She is sweet and honest and decent gorgeous to look at. She never asked me for a penny. And she and I have a wonderful mutual attraction and we are going to pursue things and see how they go.

Mila supported me every step of the way. And it was a bit unusual for me since I am used to being very independent and doing things on my own. But Mila was so easy to deal with and on the spot with everything. If I asked for something it was taken care of immediately. She never wavered and she always had a bright smile and a cheerful attitude. She is a truly professional and honest person all the way around.

You cannot do any better than this.

BillyB:

Winner winner, chicken dinner. Sounds like you're thrilled with your find. If you got time, post a trip report of your experiences with the ladies you met and where you been in Ukraine. I remember the last girl you broke up with, there was a k-1 being worked on. Hope it wasn't turned in and approved. Our government limits one k-1 in a two year period. Waivers are available. Sounds like Mila done you a good job. She posts here sometimes. A few before you have given her praise too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version