Forum > Immigration and Visas

Love and FSU partners during this COVID crisis

(1/5) > >>

msmob:
Can we make this thread a sticky, please ?

This is info for those with a RU wife / g/f as of August 1st

1/ Unless they have residency in a third country they cannot fly there

2/ Russians can now fly to the UK, ( quarantine) and Turkey on normal visa regimes ... In Turkey you'll be checked, but if clear  - you can meet up

You can meet up in Tanzania, too !

If folks have info re Ukraine / Belarus, etc., can I suggest it is posted here ?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/07/24/russia-to-resume-flights-with-britain-turkey-tanzania-from-aug-1-a70972

ML:
I have a UW wife.
I tested negative for Covid as was required for a follow up medical operation I had a few weeks back.
Wife took Covid test last week as was required for University students and employees.  Results not back yet.

We are quarantined together on our property in small town USA.
Not tired of each other . . . yet.

Having regular sex; but I feel somewhat guilty about this in view of the cases of several others here.

Keeping very busy with tons of outdoor projects.
Getting much more done than in a typical summer because wifey did not go to Ukraine for a month (or at all), as was the earlier practice.
We are watching another Great Courses lecture series on the History of Russia from Peter the Great to Gorbachev.

krimster2:
mobers,

even this year, I’ve made a TON of money in Russia, most of it bitcoin
so I don’t even have to worry about repatriation...

so I’m kinda surprised a smart fella like yurself, and I sincerely believe you ARE a smart fella
hasn’t figured out a good way to make money in Russia
and just “gone and done it”

then you can be like me and get Permanent Residency and a Work Permit and INN number
and when I come to Domodedovo I am allowed to leave and drive straight to my house which is a 20 minute drive from the airport!

also, there are a LOT of charter air companies in Moscva, google them...
they will fly you to Moscow on their charter, from the USA the price was $5000, don’t know about the UK, they will handle everything but the quarantine for you....
all you need is a Moscva address somewhere....
no, you can’t use mine!!!  I will be there myself at the end of next month in full quarantine for 2 weeks before I am allowed to do anything else, I will watch a lot of BBC and Russian MTV for sure...
and then "Holy Crap" I am getting a Covid-19 vaccine with my 2 daughters
and then I have to go into FREAKING QUARANTINE again!!!
MFer!!!
by the time I'm done with quarantine, it's gonna be starting to get cold already...
then I have to get ready to meet my future in-laws

"Peter the Great to Gorbachev" didn't they later change their name to "The Leningrad Cowboys"?

msmob:
My bad for not making this clear...

This thread is for those with a FSU lady on her FSU nation and you in another.

Normal visa regs are NOT  applying at the mo.

krimster2:
there's what 2-3 of you in this "club"...
ok...

I like my club better!
I have 5 women who wait on me "hand and foot" at the moment...
I live the life of a country squire on his estate in the country...
it's paradise...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version