It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Odesa Dreaming  (Read 27412 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Odesa Dreaming
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2022, 02:02:16 PM »
A news article about Ukrainians seeking refuge in the UK:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brits-waiting-host-ukrainian-refugees-26661010

I've seen a few similar articles where the woman and children are accompanied by a man, often the father, here apparently a boyfriend at least that is what he is claiming to be.

Just this weekend I caught sight of what I was pretty sure was a Ukrainian couple (they were speaking Russian) and their child in a DIY store in the UK. He was wearing a camouflage jacket, not army issue more fashion style with a yellow section at the top back my guess to signify support for Ukraine, though not willing to fight for Ukraine lol.

While I would understand those not wishing to fight as their own personal choice I do wonder since it's the wish of the Ukrainian state that all men 18-60 remain to fight whether we should respect that and refuse them visas.
Does your cynicism and heartlessness have no boundaries?

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2022, 03:55:19 PM »
A news article about Ukrainians seeking refuge in the UK:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brits-waiting-host-ukrainian-refugees-26661010

I've seen a few similar articles where the woman and children are accompanied by a man, often the father, here apparently a boyfriend at least that is what he is claiming to be.

Just this weekend I caught sight of what I was pretty sure was a Ukrainian couple (they were speaking Russian) and their child in a DIY store in the UK. He was wearing a camouflage jacket, not army issue more fashion style with a yellow section at the top back my guess to signify support for Ukraine, though not willing to fight for Ukraine lol.

While I would understand those not wishing to fight as their own personal choice I do wonder since it's the wish of the Ukrainian state that all men 18-60 remain to fight whether we should respect that and refuse them visas.

Men with certain health issues are exempt from being called up to fight in Ukraine,which they have to prove to the Ukrainian Border Guards before being allowed to cross over.

Ukrainian men will want to fight if they're able to..they take great pride in their country,with at least 66,000 returning from other countries to fight.

I cannot imagine the British men being so prepared to fight the Russian Military as the Ukrainians have.

Maybe because mass immigration has diluted our patriotism ?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 04:02:11 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2022, 12:02:50 AM »
Some very valid reasons and legal exceptions allow some men to leave Ukraine.

Under Ukrainian law there are exceptions to the ban on men leaving the country. Male Ukrainian nationals can cross the border if they are financially supporting three or more children under the age of 18, are single fathers of children under 18, or have children or are guardians of children with disabilities.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2022/mar/09/ukraine-urged-to-take-humane-approach-as-men-try-to-flee-war

By the way, Trench, have you served in the armed forces of your country?  Just curious.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2022, 01:40:42 AM »

Men with certain health issues are exempt from being called up to fight in Ukraine,which they have to prove to the Ukrainian Border Guards before being allowed to cross over.

Ukrainian men will want to fight if they're able to..they take great pride in their country,with at least 66,000 returning from other countries to fight.

I cannot imagine the British men being so prepared to fight the Russian Military as the Ukrainians have.

Maybe because mass immigration has diluted our patriotism ?

If anything I would say so called 'gender equality' we have prescribed here in the UK would want most men not want to fight. The women want the jobs of the guys here well they can have the job of being stuffed on the front line as cannon fodder. I'm sure they'll love it they can boast about how they are breaking into a make dominated 'profession' though I doubt they will like it going beyond standing around for the Instagram pics. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they found any and every reason to excuse themselves from serving. I myself would bugger off to another country as I think most UK men would do particularly those without family as nothing here to fight for. This though is a different society to Ukraine, in Ukraine the man lot is not under threat by greedy females, not yet at least.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2022, 01:49:13 AM »
Some very valid reasons and legal exceptions allow some men to leave Ukraine.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2022/mar/09/ukraine-urged-to-take-humane-approach-as-men-try-to-flee-war

By the way, Trench, have you served in the armed forces of your country?  Just curious.

Ah you're wondering where General Trenchie has obtained his military genius and know how. Well I'm unfortunately unwilling to share that info it may be deemed an 'official secret' ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2022, 01:54:32 AM »
Does your cynicism and heartlessness have no boundaries?

It just struck me as somewhat unfair and dare I say cowardly  where nearly all other Ukrainian men are at the front, that is of course in a society that is still a 'Patriarchy' unlike ours. Of they have a valid medical reason then fair enough but none of the men seemed deaf or dumb, all seemed to be there and present and likely capable of military service I would say. Not a question of being heartless or cynical just a question of their society's values.

Offline Steven1971

« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2022, 02:42:07 AM »
They're are far more men registered to fight in Ukraine than there are weapons available.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2022, 01:28:23 PM »
It just struck me as somewhat unfair and dare I say cowardly  where nearly all other Ukrainian men are at the front, that is of course in a society that is still a 'Patriarchy' unlike ours. Of they have a valid medical reason then fair enough but none of the men seemed deaf or dumb, all seemed to be there and present and likely capable of military service I would say. Not a question of being heartless or cynical just a question of their society's values.
The only values in question are yours.
Obviously, you have served in uniform and would be amongst the first to do a runner, tail tucked up your arse, if the time ever came to answer a call to arms.
It’s a shame people like you can’t be deprived of citizenship and it given to a well deserving immigrant.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2022, 02:51:14 PM »

I have friends there that can't serve from  things like diabetes,it's not like you'd typically  notice that.he needs several.shots daily.
It's also not easy to actually join right now, way more men trying to join,than they have resources  to train and arm .

They cant do like Russia, and get conscripts from anywhere (but
 moscow and st pete..)
Ossetians, caucus regions,chechens, syrian,  and are still.particulsrly using groups Iike wagner pmc. And forced conscription out of crimea etc

Funny how Russia is fighting with people from..the.fringes eh?
Useful idiots.

The other side of this TC is its odd you'd make a judgment on those young men you saw , when you already said you'd not defend your own uk.

There is a lot wrong with the usa, but one thing is certain we  will fall .from.within.
An external. military assualt and occupation here is absolutely not tenable.

I'm trying to picture a Ukraine now,with equal average citizen weaponry as in u.s.

Not one city would have fallen.
As is: realistically kherson is about it  so far.

Mariupol is still street by street after being surrounded a month?
I think russian losses there are far higher than assessed.
Ukraine will likely lose a battalion.
Average defender vs offensive is 1 to 3.
So russias willingness to lose 3 battalions there is mind blowing.

I saw a bit of  maruipol rt. propagsnda footage,  a quarter of russian/chechen  troops not even holding a weapon properly ,spray and pray.
90% of the time they are tryimg.to sweep an urban area ,they are all clustered together  peeking around buildings while others stand upright aimlessly behind. The lack.of.training is mind boggling.

And thats what they are showing thier public  as victorious.
It maybe just random propaganda clips but it's really telling if it's their standard tactics.

It makes me feel their loses are head and shoulders worse than what.would be typical

« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 02:53:50 PM by Jumper1 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2022, 02:59:21 AM »

The other side of this TC is its odd you'd make a judgment on those young men you saw , when you already said you'd not defend your own uk.

Not odd at all, the UK is not a Patriarchy anymore, the females want in into what was the man's domain, the workplace etc and on equal pay as men. If anything I would say that women have taken control and have a much better deal than men, so it is up to the women to defend what they have, most men here have nothing to lose. I wouldn't be willing to put my life on the line for sone woman who I know would just expect to stick around for a photoshoot for the gram then be off as that is how it would happen unless all the men buggered off. Then the women would have to do the fighting and not just photoshoot and we would see how they would like that ;D

Ukraine though is different they still preserve the man's status so fighting for what that gives the man is all part of the deal out there. I don't see that any of those men should get out with excuses, unless the medical problem is entirely debilitating they should all be at the front in my opinion.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2022, 03:00:43 AM »
The only values in question are yours.
Obviously, you have served in uniform and would be amongst the first to do a runner, tail tucked up your arse, if the time ever came to answer a call to arms.
It’s a shame people like you can’t be deprived of citizenship and it given to a well deserving immigrant.

It's the society that has been created which is why I would do a runner Gaunty.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2022, 10:47:50 AM »
It's the society that has been created which is why I would do a runner Gaunty.
No, it’s because you haven’t got the balls to stand up and be counted and a coward to boot.
Same reason why you can’t get a woman here, or anywhere, while you’re busy whining about how it’s not  fair, how the blokes with the most money, looks, clothes, chutzpah, whatever, always get the girl when it’s only your own excuses that get you nowhere.

I live in the same society as you and I see or experience none of what you spout on here.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 11:08:07 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2022, 12:50:37 PM »

Good News Today! :) Illegal Immigrants are going to be sent to Rwanda for their asylum cases to be processed. A great use of the idea of outsourcing I think. I doubt we'll get so many boating over the channel my mind tells me :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2022, 11:40:59 PM »
Good news for is Brits yesterday also the 'Nationality and Borders' bill passed on the last day of the current Parliamentary session before they break for recess. That not only gives Parliament the power to deport asylum seekers to Rwanda for their claim to be processed but a whole host of other measures designed to curb illegal entry into the UK :)

Already over the past nine days channel crossings have dropped to zero ever since the Rwanda announcement. Some say there are other reasons for this such as strong headwinds in the English channel but I am not so sure. That said I'm still not sure if it will be enough, more may be needed to be done but we'll see I guess.

Probably worth you US guys following what happens to all of this as doing similar may help sort out you're own illegal immigration problem on the US/Mexico border.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2022, 11:01:45 AM »
Good news for is Brits yesterday also the 'Nationality and Borders' bill passed on the last day of the current Parliamentary session before they break for recess. That not only gives Parliament the power to deport asylum seekers to Rwanda for their claim to be processed but a whole host of other measures designed to curb illegal entry into the UK :)

Already over the past nine days channel crossings have dropped to zero ever since the Rwanda announcement. Some say there are other reasons for this such as strong headwinds in the English channel but I am not so sure. That said I'm still not sure if it will be enough, more may be needed to be done but we'll see I guess.

Probably worth you US guys following what happens to all of this as doing similar may help sort out you're own illegal immigration problem on the US/Mexico border.
We deport hundreds to thousands daily.24/7 year round.

It's not lack of legal means to do so,it's various afministrations willingness,funding,logistics,manpower etc.
 You can't compare a 2000 mile earth border, and a very large ocean shorelibe (especially  accessible around Florida ,parts if texas and California)

With the UKs  quite sizable,but far less accessible shoreline

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2022, 02:06:58 PM »
We deport hundreds to thousands daily.24/7 year round.

It's not lack of legal means to do so,it's various afministrations willingness,funding,logistics,manpower etc.
 You can't compare a 2000 mile earth border, and a very large ocean shorelibe (especially  accessible around Florida ,parts if texas and California)

With the UKs  quite sizable,but far less accessible shoreline

Yeah I can imagine it's a real pain having such an extensive border Jumper so like you say a much bigger task. I see though that the Trump Wall is still being extended this time with state governors declaring a state of emergency, etc to continue to inch the wall forward. I see that as some good news at least as I know Biden from a national level called a halt to a lot of federal funds to continue the wall. I know some have their hang ups over the wall but I think it's the first real attempt at making an effort to contain the situation otherwise it's kind of been a free for all minus the long distance & desert dangers of course.

Here I was a bit optimistic that the channel crossings have stopped. Looks like it was down to the wind/tide issues and Farage was right in that. I think our home secretary should have used the opportunity to state that any coming in would be in due course sent to Rwanda as an attempt to stamp it our there. Apparently, we'll be ready to send them to Rwanda within about the next couple of weeks. Legal challenges are being lodged but hopefully it looks like the government intend to press on anyway and I don't think they'll get anywhere with their legal challenges mainly from (illegal) migrant rights groups.

I personally think the government need to target new crossings for the Rwanda flights to try and stop new entrants.

Here is an article about one illegal migrant currently in the UK. He has been told he is due to be deported and he's not happy about it, lol:

http://news.sky.com/story/i-will-kill-myself-before-im-sent-to-rwanda-says-channel-migrant-12616567

Personally I think the guy has a damn cheek, sone of them really are so arrogant, they break the law by illegally entering the UK then start banging on about their 'rights'. Hopefully, this they'll be shown they can't just force themselves into a country illegally to please themselves.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2022, 03:37:52 PM »
So just thought I would do a quick update on my situation at present as it's been a while. Looks like the house conversion I will finish mostly around the end of July, with possibly a few light tasks left over to do. That should be ok for letting the couple of rooms out to students in September. Time over again I would have done such a full on conversion and just partitioned off the room that was there. That would have been a quick task but would have left tiny bedrooms with just enough space for a bed and not a lot else. That tends to be a sight more often seen in the UK these days. The downside for me though is that those rooms would only collect about half the rent I am now likely to get and would be a kind of depressing state of affairs. That I wouldn't feel too great about as it's not the sort of thing I would like others to endure. The conversion is starting to look really good and will add a fair amount of value to the house although it's taken a long while which has been a pain. However the long term rental prospects should be good I reckon I will be able to get approximately £866 out of renting out the two rooms, so approximately £10,392 per year. So over time the long route around will pay back for me I think.

So that will provide me with a good base income to work off. Theoretically it means I will be able to chuck my job in, in due course, a few very small debts that could be paid off more quickly if I keep it on a bit longer so may do that, with inflation at 9 percent though that means that will at least whittle away the real term value of what I owe, so I may just hold some money back just in case in saving to pay it with and not worry about it too much.

Odesa is of course a bit up in the air with the war still ongoing at present, no real telling how long that will go on for. For the moment though I kind of feel I need a break from it all, from work, from the building work, etc. Work I'll have to keep on until assured of getting rental income in and finances ok. For the moment though I feel I can really do with getting away somewhere even if just for a week or so, somewhere where I can get to date women that haven't been brought up in the feminazi west with ridiculous expectations of what they want in a guy.

So kind of still up in the air where I could go. I know someone said Serbia, so maybe,its outside the EU so a plus there. Romania & Bulgaria maybe, they are in the EU but can't no longer get into the UK ;D Turkey maybe another possibility as real cheap there as their currency tanked it, etc. Somewhere nice and warm appeals, I would prefer Ukrainian girls but not sure if there is a simple answer on that one at present. Don't tend to like a women with too much of a tan so not sure about Turkey, Romania & Bulgaria. Just really need a change in the not too far off future, even just a holiday for that change I'm thinking.

On top of the rental income I think I could probably do with supplementing it with something just to top it up a bit if possible. Some other form of independent income so I'm not tied down to being one place would really be what I would be looking for. The rental income in the short term provides a good opportunity to get away from being tied down to an Employer and proper time to develop other forms of income. I think that in the long term will free me up for finding a good woman and the lifestyle I'm after.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2022, 01:48:19 AM »
Thinking also possibly Moldova, some Ukrainian women taking refuge there as well. Still interested in Ukraine but I know it would be a pain on the border crossing and likely would have to go in as an Aid Worker or similar with a war still in progress. Western Ukraine in theory shouldn't be too bad but no guarantees of course so until the war is over would tend to be more fuss than I would like so just see how it goes I guess.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2022, 10:53:32 PM »
Thinking also possibly Moldova, some Ukrainian women taking refuge there as well. Still interested in Ukraine but I know it would be a pain on the border crossing and likely would have to go in as an Aid Worker or similar with a war still in progress. Western Ukraine in theory shouldn't be too bad but no guarantees of course so until the war is over would tend to be more fuss than I would like so just see how it goes I guess.

Lots of UKR women refugees now in the UK, TC. You don’t have to go far to find them. How about placing an ad in your local rag?
‘Trendy middle aged single bloke looking for relationship with UKR woman. Must be in her 20’s, slim, blond model looking and partial to wearing dresses and short skirts. Non ambitious, unqualified female preferred as working options limited to shop assistant or other menial minimum wage job. Accommodation provided in exchange for sex, cooking, cleaning and more sex. Must be able to provide own clothes, cosmetics and self maintenance. Basic  Food will be provided’.
 8)

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2022, 10:59:47 PM »
Good News Today! :) Illegal Immigrants are going to be sent to Rwanda for their asylum cases to be processed. A great use of the idea of outsourcing I think. I doubt we'll get so many boating over the channel my mind tells me :D

Is that what you  read in The Sun?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2022, 01:20:02 AM »
Lots of UKR women refugees now in the UK, TC. You don’t have to go far to find them. How about placing an ad in your local rag?
‘Trendy middle aged single bloke looking for relationship with UKR woman. Must be in her 20’s, slim, blond model looking and partial to wearing dresses and short skirts. Non ambitious, unqualified female preferred as working options limited to shop assistant or other menial minimum wage job. Accommodation provided in exchange for sex, cooking, cleaning and more sex. Must be able to provide own clothes, cosmetics and self maintenance. Basic  Food will be provided’.
 8)

Lol, about right on the as there Gaunty :D I'm not sure where to find them, tinder would pull up all the UK girls so would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Seriously though I think problem is once here the more attractive ones will be inundated by guys, the ugly ones not so of course. If there was one I took on under the Ukrainian homes scheme and she was up for it, it could be a goer but that would be entirely down to chance and so probably unlikely. Like said I'm generally happy enough going abroad as I can now bring them up easy enough out there so can meet many in a relatively short space of time, UK not likely the selection available and if housing a girl too likely some feminist will start up if I get cosy with a girl :-\

Offline Steven1971

« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2022, 01:33:03 AM »
£10,392* a year, to live on and thinking of leaving your job with energy prices doubling and food prices going up 10-20%.

I'm starting to see where your never give up optimism comes from.

* $13059.38

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2022, 04:26:46 AM »
£10,392* a year, to live on and thinking of leaving your job with energy prices doubling and food prices going up 10-20%.

* $13059.38
Trench isn’t one to let hard facts colour his fantasies.  :devil:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2022, 12:06:11 AM »

* $13059.38

I know, I get the point I had thought of it, ideally if I could drop down in hours at work I could get the whole lot tax free between the rent a room allowance and my personal tax allowance or keep my present hours and just pay a bit more tax on either. Either way that wouldn't be a bad income, if I drop work and just live of the above from renting out the rooms then that's less money than I presently make at work. I could take in a Ukrainian for another £350 a month for a year but I want to be sure if the ins & outs on that plus that then takes up all rooms in the house so unless I live in a shed out back I won't have much scope to live their for a year if I needed to.

So my main thought was that I can go on and on working in my present job, it's an easy enough number most of the time, but I'm really just eeking out a life there. In fact it's not really a life its really just a job that brings in some money without too much effort. While that's not always an easy thing to find I kind of feel I would be sitting out life there watching it go by if I continued with it a whole lot longer. It kind of ties me to being in the same place on a regular basis aside from holidays, not a job that can be done WFH as a physical presence is needed.

If I give up my job it gives me greater ability, time, to spend on creating another form of independent income, quite what that will be I'll have to find out along the way. I have a few ideas but I'm not like Krimster who seems pretty adept at hitting on new forms of income and independent living. I don't think I have those natural skills for generating income of my own back and not a great deal of experience at it. Yet I think it's something I need to try and do to get any place in life. The £10k rental income will be fine to get going with, I don't have a big outlay ATM so it'll be enough to be able to give the job the heave ho. Single people on benefit live off £320 or so a month (on top of housing benefit) so I should be able to make do on what will likely be more than double that in the short term while I find something else to top my income up with.

At the moment I haven't seen food prices rise too badly despite the headlines though that may of course change. Petrol prices have of course gone up a lot despite the gov taking some tax of they have continued to rise a bit (currently around £1.62 - 1.68 or more per litre depending on where you go). My car though is small and economical and without the extra driving shouldn't be too much of an issue. Energy prices mostly electricity is likely to be the biggest issue so I will have to see how best I can manage that, mostly that will be on the house and where I'm living, possibly prices in general though I think cheap imports from China will keep prices down a lot on that.

So overall it's not a bad way forward I think, I drop a bit of income in the short term but it opens up the possibility of greater earnings potential in the long term and fully independent income not tied to a place of work. End of the day I feel I could go on and on trying to build up more money before letting my job go but at my stage in life I'm not getting any younger so it's pretty much now or never I think.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2022, 10:21:31 PM »
I know, I get the point I had thought of it, ideally if I could drop down in hours at work I could get the whole lot tax free between the rent a room allowance and my personal tax allowance or keep my present hours and just pay a bit more tax on either. Either way that wouldn't be a bad income, if I drop work and just live of the above from renting out the rooms then that's less money than I presently make at work. I could take in a Ukrainian for another £350 a month for a year but I want to be sure if the ins & outs on that plus that then takes up all rooms in the house so unless I live in a shed out back I won't have much scope to live their for a year if I needed to.

So my main thought was that I can go on and on working in my present job, it's an easy enough number most of the time, but I'm really just eeking out a life there. In fact it's not really a life its really just a job that brings in some money without too much effort. While that's not always an easy thing to find I kind of feel I would be sitting out life there watching it go by if I continued with it a whole lot longer. It kind of ties me to being in the same place on a regular basis aside from holidays, not a job that can be done WFH as a physical presence is needed.

If I give up my job it gives me greater ability, time, to spend on creating another form of independent income, quite what that will be I'll have to find out along the way. I have a few ideas but I'm not like Krimster who seems pretty adept at hitting on new forms of income and independent living. I don't think I have those natural skills for generating income of my own back and not a great deal of experience at it. Yet I think it's something I need to try and do to get any place in life. The £10k rental income will be fine to get going with, I don't have a big outlay ATM so it'll be enough to be able to give the job the heave ho. Single people on benefit live off £320 or so a month (on top of housing benefit) so I should be able to make do on what will likely be more than double that in the short term while I find something else to top my income up with.

At the moment I haven't seen food prices rise too badly despite the headlines though that may of course change. Petrol prices have of course gone up a lot despite the gov taking some tax of they have continued to rise a bit (currently around £1.62 - 1.68 or more per litre depending on where you go). My car though is small and economical and without the extra driving shouldn't be too much of an issue. Energy prices mostly electricity is likely to be the biggest issue so I will have to see how best I can manage that, mostly that will be on the house and where I'm living, possibly prices in general though I think cheap imports from China will keep prices down a lot on that.

So overall it's not a bad way forward I think, I drop a bit of income in the short term but it opens up the possibility of greater earnings potential in the long term and fully independent income not tied to a place of work. End of the day I feel I could go on and on trying to build up more money before letting my job go but at my stage in life I'm not getting any younger so it's pretty much now or never I think.

Who said Trench doesn’t have ambition? His aspiration is to live of the equivalent of what someone on benefits gets.

I see you still haven’t finished doing up your house. How many years have you been waffling on about this fantastic income you’re going to get from letting rooms?
Yet to see a penny of it, never mind that exotic lifestyle off the back of it.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1888
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1879
Total: 1889

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM