It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chișinău  (Read 38611 times)

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Chișinău
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2022, 05:16:20 PM »
Well turns out that she learnt English in School but there was no practice element to it. In addition to that she has forgotten most/nearly all of it. I think I heard that they don't learn it like we do/not good resources, a few old books to share around and more of a text based approach so sounds out.

I said like Steven said but anything we can't cobble together we can use the translate app. For me it might be handy to try out some Russian in practice with a native of I recall anything worthwhile.

Think the main thing is to see if there is any chemistry and just get back in the scene a bit.

I told her I could come in November, I've got stuff on in October so while a quick impromptu visit can impress it's just too much of a pain for me. November is good for me as the weather tends to start getting colder here so I can get out there to warmer weather as a bonus so if there's nothing there at least I get a warm day's holiday away :)

Why don't you just start another thread about visiting France. You know this another thread of you planning to visit a country/city that never happened, so close this Chisinau thread.
Seems with your cheapskate budget, you continue to find reasons to not visit anywhere. You are all talk and no action. Your talk now of visiting southern France for a day to not pay lodging is hilarious!! I fully expect for you to end up with a thread of visiting England, that way you can fit in a trip to match your budget!!! Carry on Trench!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Steven1971

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Chișinău
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2022, 04:14:52 AM »
I was assuming he would be cutting back from three nights to two. Didn't think he would be so extreme cutting the budget.

Next UK Finance minister...  ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Trips: > 10
Chișinău
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2022, 08:31:58 AM »
I will be in Chisinau in 4 days, give me the phone number of this chick and I will check her out, and maybe more  :P .Veterans here know I am not joking.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

Chișinău
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2022, 09:39:21 AM »
Yes Pat, check to see if her bedside (yes bedside) manner makes her worthy of further pursuit by others.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Chișinău
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2022, 10:12:49 AM »
Yes Pat, check to see if her bedside (yes bedside) manner makes her worthy of further pursuit by others.
:luv:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Chișinău
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2022, 12:21:58 PM »
I fully expect for you to end up with a thread of visiting England, that way you can fit in a trip to match your budget!!! Carry on Trench!!!

From Preston England
http://fdating.com/profile?id=4921257;

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Chișinău
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2022, 05:06:28 PM »
Hey Pat, that's not the sort of teacher/student romance I normally think of.   ;)

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2022, 02:26:52 PM »
From Preston England
http://fdating.com/profile?id=4921257;

When I saw the link I feared you were going to show me some fattie lol :ROFL:

Looks wise she's ok. I know she is very near my age but already has a kid and personally I would like kids of my own rather than bringing up another guy's kid. At her age it's questionable if she would be able to have some more especially by the time I get to know her.

Possibly Steven might be interested, she somewhere up his way I think. Her already being in the country with the kid saves import duties on both of them so it might be a goer for him.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2022, 02:31:16 PM »
I was assuming he would be cutting back from three nights to two. Didn't think he would be so extreme cutting the budget.

Next UK Finance minister...  ;)

Lol that's a good one Steven :D

The idea of not booking any nights in a hotel is a good one as the flight is the cheapest part. However, that would rule out getting my leg over if it came up, if I so wanted. So odds are I will probably book two nights instead of four. Hotels can be good as a base and for sure internet broadband access plus I'll probably see more of the city with a bit of extra time there.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2022, 02:53:51 PM »
Ok, so the chick seems happy to wait it out till a visit in November so that's all good with me.

The main thing I keep turning over in my mind at the moment is the deal. Basically I want to have kids (my own not someone else's) however I don't really know which of these women really want kids for real or just say they do but really are just interested in marrying a guy for a pension plan and possibly an easy life. I don't really want a woman who is just going to kick back and live of my backside and probably and most cook and possibly give me some sex. I really want to have kids with a woman and a real family not some chick just freeloading.

However, most FSW as I understand it won't agree to having children before marriage. That is a pain for me as I don't really have years to waste in a marriage hoping the woman will put out like if I were in my twenties. The real pain can come of course if we at least get on well but her interest in having kids just doesn't seem to be there then it gets more awkward. Even with a divorce within the five year period in the UK by which a man can 'apparently' keep his assets it's more time and money gone, getting her in the country, wedding cost, etc. Odds are even within the five years I might have to give some money towards costs for support possibly. I don't really trust the system not to do me over as like in much of the US and elsewhere in the west the man nuts are forever on the chopping block it seems.

The ideal for me would be for the woman to have kids first and marriage second. I know some guy came on here a couple of years or so ago saying that he managed it with his other half, both into films/video games apparently. I think though she was his fiancée as he had proposed before this I think. I think that I guess would be my only way through it, to propose to a FSW (if I found one) and put off the wedding and had unprotected sex with her in the meanwhile, of course getting her checked out for STD's in advance of that for my safety. He seemed to managed it not sure by chance or by genius, seemed to make your by chance but who knows. Anyway just wondered what forum members thoughts were on whether such would likely be a goer?

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2022, 03:07:49 PM »
If you say even 10% of that during a date in France elle va te donner un coup de pied vers le trottoir

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2022, 09:35:47 AM »
Ok, so the chick seems happy to wait it out till a visit in November so that's all good with me.

The main thing I keep turning over in my mind at the moment is the deal. Basically I want to have kids (my own not someone else's) however I don't really know which of these women really want kids for real or just say they do but really are just interested in marrying a guy for a pension plan and possibly an easy life. I don't really want a woman who is just going to kick back and live of my backside and probably and most cook and possibly give me some sex. I really want to have kids with a woman and a real family not some chick just freeloading.

However, most FSW as I understand it won't agree to having children before marriage. That is a pain for me as I don't really have years to waste in a marriage hoping the woman will put out like if I were in my twenties. The real pain can come of course if we at least get on well but her interest in having kids just doesn't seem to be there then it gets more awkward. Even with a divorce within the five year period in the UK by which a man can 'apparently' keep his assets it's more time and money gone, getting her in the country, wedding cost, etc. Odds are even within the five years I might have to give some money towards costs for support possibly. I don't really trust the system not to do me over as like in much of the US and elsewhere in the west the man nuts are forever on the chopping block it seems.

The ideal for me would be for the woman to have kids first and marriage second. I know some guy came on here a couple of years or so ago saying that he managed it with his other half, both into films/video games apparently. I think though she was his fiancée as he had proposed before this I think. I think that I guess would be my only way through it, to propose to a FSW (if I found one) and put off the wedding and had unprotected sex with her in the meanwhile, of course getting her checked out for STD's in advance of that for my safety. He seemed to managed it not sure by chance or by genius, seemed to make your by chance but who knows. Anyway just wondered what forum members thoughts were on whether such would likely be a goer?

Trench, you are doomed. I am convinced that you will drive any real FSUW
away with your kook/weirdo theories and your inability to think.

I don't have time for socially retarded loser/weirdo's.

I have wasted too much time on you and your crapola already.
FSUW don't do vague

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2022, 02:47:24 PM »
Trench, you are doomed. I am convinced that you will drive any real FSUW
away with your kook/weirdo theories and your inability to think.

I don't have time for socially retarded loser/weirdo's.

I have wasted too much time on you and your crapola already.

That's a bit harsh Bill, of course I wouldn't say all of this to the girl just thinking out aloud on here really. I've decided that I will go the fiancée route and get her into the family way then. If she doesn't follow then it doesn't look a goer and would be best for me to move on. I don't have the time or money to go the whole wedding route if she's not on board with it all.

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2022, 03:24:37 PM »
A woman with a child increases the minimum income requirement of a UK resident from £18600 to £22000. Due to Brexit you are no longer allowed to live in France longer than 90 days in 180. Your move.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2022, 06:21:58 PM »
That's a bit harsh Bill, of course I wouldn't say all of this to the girl just thinking out aloud on here really. I've decided that I will go the fiancée route and get her into the family way then. If she doesn't follow then it doesn't look a goer and would be best for me to move on. I don't have the time or money to go the whole wedding route if she's not on board with it all.

I have to be harsh on my self. Why the Fook am I not spending this time on
something that benefits me and my family.

Angel Eyes is still in Russia, due back on the 22nd. I could write her a mushy
letter (she loves mushy letters). I could organize my desk and make a todo
list for tomorrow. I could go on Babblefish Russian and learn a new phrase.
I don't have time to waste on your weirdo theories. I have wasted hours of
my time explaining simple crap to you that anyone who is a remotely sociable
member of society should know.

I like to help people, but I am done with you. I can't justify the time that I
have spent. You are not one inch closer to success because I reply to your
posts.

I am done. I will make more money because of it.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2022, 02:13:20 AM »
A woman with a child increases the minimum income requirement of a UK resident from £18600 to £22000. Due to Brexit you are no longer allowed to live in France longer than 90 days in 180. Your move.

Easy, I just sponsor her in as a refugee ;D

Then all the rest, nice and cheap for me.

I think though she said she wants to return to Ukraine at some point, not this Winter as of course it's likely to be very harsh there this winter, bad economy, cold weather with likely little heating, possibly power cuts, Russia targeting energy facilities and who knows what happened with the war.

At the moment I'm not too bothered with getting too in deep thinking about future with this woman since haven't met as yet.

The virus adds another component of difficulty along with the war. Original idea was to partially live out there in the FSU and fly in & out to visit back home. I'm still interested in going to Chișinău which at least is not in war but still have a thing for Ukrainian women. Anyhow, with the virus kicking up every few weeks it seems that kind of doesn't ease matters. So at the moment I'm just going to see what the woman is like in France then will later go to Chișinău if no joy there hopefully this year.

Offline Steven1971

Re: Chișinău
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2022, 04:11:53 PM »
And they say romance is dead...

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2022, 11:36:54 PM »
TC,

You really need to get a grip.
If you plan to marry a woman,and have a family.
You certainlt discuss children , and if you can not trust her answer over such a topic(whatever fear you have of her using you )
,then you do not have the founations of a real relationship worthy marraige.

So this entire mental gymnastic is moot .
It is completely pointless.

You manage in so many situations to firmly place the cart in front if the horse.

If you cant manage to trust a woman ,dont marry her !!!
And by a 1000 times, if you cant trust.a woman,  dont have a child with her before marraige.!!
Of all the crazy ideas you have thought out loud here that one takes the cake.

I have told you prior that one of your positives, in this endeavor,is that you do actually seem.to want children.
That is something a ukrainian woman would  indeed find attractive in you.

And now youve found some twisted metsl.way   to ruin  one of the few items i thought you had  to pivot off of and work with.
🤣🤷‍♂️

Come in man!
We can only generalize here,so yes individuals vary
And yes youd need to know understand, and tryst the person you marry or have chilfren with.

But, a single woman of childbearing age with no children,seeking marriage, and you actually have concerns that demographic wont generally want to have children in thier marriage,?
The earth is populated right? By what drive?

You mother dropped you on your head dint she? fess up

Stop attempting to.sabatoge the one trait you have going for  you with women.
 You can find an odd duck in that demographic  that doesnt want children , but it would be infinately more dfficult to do.
Most,by far, do.
If you truly view children as a blessing, it is an attractive trait to them ,(even  to.most of the ones who dont want children).

I know they seem an alien species to you,hell bent on taking all the money you dont seem to have (i'm not knocking that,i dont have any either)

But you are going to have to trust me on this one.
They are,generally, just like you.
Yeap,just as insecure, and capable of mental gymnastics that make zero sense.

See? ,they arnt nearly as scary as you think!!

i'm.not scared of anything,my wifes ukrainian.

🤣

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2022, 03:21:11 AM »
TC,

You really need to get a grip.
If you plan to marry a woman,and have a family.
You certainlt discuss children , and if you can not trust her answer over such a topic(whatever fear you have of her using you )
,then you do not have the founations of a real relationship worthy marraige.

So this entire mental gymnastic is moot .
It is completely pointless.

You manage in so many situations to firmly place the cart in front if the horse.

If you cant manage to trust a woman ,dont marry her !!!
And by a 1000 times, if you cant trust.a woman,  dont have a child with her before marraige.!!
Of all the crazy ideas you have thought out loud here that one takes the cake.

I have told you prior that one of your positives, in this endeavor,is that you do actually seem.to want children.
That is something a ukrainian woman would  indeed find attractive in you.

And now youve found some twisted metsl.way   to ruin  one of the few items i thought you had  to pivot off of and work with.
🤣🤷‍♂️

Come in man!
We can only generalize here,so yes individuals vary
And yes youd need to know understand, and tryst the person you marry or have chilfren with.

But, a single woman of childbearing age with no children,seeking marriage, and you actually have concerns that demographic wont generally want to have children in thier marriage,?
The earth is populated right? By what drive?

You mother dropped you on your head dint she? fess up

Stop attempting to.sabatoge the one trait you have going for  you with women.
 You can find an odd duck in that demographic  that doesnt want children , but it would be infinately more dfficult to do.
Most,by far, do.
If you truly view children as a blessing, it is an attractive trait to them ,(even  to.most of the ones who dont want children).

I know they seem an alien species to you,hell bent on taking all the money you dont seem to have (i'm not knocking that,i dont have any either)

But you are going to have to trust me on this one.
They are,generally, just like you.
Yeap,just as insecure, and capable of mental gymnastics that make zero sense.

See? ,they arnt nearly as scary as you think!!

i'm.not scared of anything,my wifes ukrainian.

🤣

Thanks Jumper, I very much appreciate your input. Yeah I see what you mean I probably am stressing too much about the situation and like you say putting the cart in front of the horse. I think I spend way too long in western society and as such can't help but my thoughts be influenced with the way things are here. I'm not saying all women in the west are doing game play but the legal system here sucks if you're a guy. Often a woman can take a lot of a guys wealth and property prices here are sky high and most people's wages on the low side. So sure fear and reality both set in and I've got to consider stuff as there is the very real possibility of ending up in a bad place if things get screwed up.

I kind of heard that FSW are socialised to have children but a lot of correspondence I get they are not that forward with it though I'm guessing it takes getting with them more in that one. They just don't talk about it much at all with me which makes me wonder. Again I can't help but being a creature of my habitat and in the western world that rings alarm bells that she isn't into having kids but in the FSU it's probably a different reason as things tend to go. You're probably more in tune with it being married to a UW and possibly a slightly older generation so more in tune with that sort of society. These days I fear for those younger than me who have been brought up in the west with all sorts of strange connotations and terminology. It must really screw with their head and f up society. I guess Incels & gender queer odd stuff tends to show that. I think they would struggle more than me to understand FSU society and vice versa. Anyhow, yeah I'll take your advice in board and try to move to a position where we trust each other in any relationship.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2022, 09:56:56 AM »
TC,
I think a eastern european might be less vocal about children , mostly because it is  an *of course* assumed thing.
Its natural progression, of relationship to marriage to family.
The outlyiers whonwpuld nit want epukd likely tell you right away asvfar asxwhen things were getting serioys, and babushka would likely be very unhappy with them.about such...lol

I will tell you plainly, my wife and i discussed it,but not in depth initially.
It was jist assumed by her that if things lead to marraige they lead to children.
I dont think she wpuld have dated a man seriously if  she felt he diid noit want children at some point in theier lives together.
Since i have a son adore him, ,and have full custody (his mother passed when he was 8 months old) she did not hsve to adk my posotion in children,other than a simple one if would i possibly wsnt more someday within a marraige.

I would have 9 if i could afford them :)  so this was an easy issue for either to worry about

In dating a ukrainian woman in the sge range you prefer , a man actually wanting to be a fsther and an active in taking care of , guiding and raising a child, an active participsnt in parenting, is considered quite attractive.
So as ive told you many times,  use your strenghts!
Dont undermine yourself of one of the fundamental.things you have.thats attractive to.the fairer sex.

But do.be on the same page snd open sbout your ideals of  of parenting styles,expectations of each others roles in dicipline,care,nuturing,etc.
None of it will.matter when you actually have kids as all.those foolish notions go out the window  ;D.
,but you both want to be at least in the same ball park regarding how you envision *how to *raise * your children

But first ,i think.you have to have a date.. :cluebat:

So.i think concentrating on  making that happen often, likely weekly, should be the priority instead of mental gymnastics.

Date whomever says yes, its just a date. Nothing more.
Its worthy your time.

Offline Daveman

« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2022, 10:00:11 AM »
Yep. You are entirely over thinking everything. This is about attraction and emotion - especially for the lady. The bottom line is that she really cares only about what she FEELS about you. Yeah, she doesn't want to live in a mud hut,but it's all about the feels. You'll kill her feels instantly if you proceed the way you're "thinking out loud" with any woman.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2022, 12:09:29 PM »
Thanks Jumper & Daveman, you're advice is real good :) Yeah I think I tend to overthink things particularly with time out of the game because of the virus, etc. I really need to just get out there and date to avoid that. I've got a date coming up in November so that should help with that. I think you're both right that it's a case of the guy & girl and the feeling they have for each other. If that's not there or the guy is too anxious to push it along with any girl then that's the bad move so important to keep meeting women until there's that attraction & feeling with the right one. I appreciate the input from both of you for helping me out on this one many thanks :)

Offline Steven1971

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2022, 03:58:58 PM »
The problem that presents itself is this:

Trench approaches the East European hottie as though she was an ordinary lass from the valleys with avearge looks, a few years younger than him, possibly carrying a bit of timber, earning a below average salary and the maternal clock ticking. WIth their two incomes they can bring up a kid in a mortgage free house.

Unfortunately the East European hottie has bigger material desires than just settling, has a few more years to go before thinking of starting a family and wants to travel to countries beyond the confines of Ukraine and Wales.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2022, 12:21:26 PM »
The problem that presents itself is this:

Trench approaches the East European hottie as though she was an ordinary lass from the valleys with avearge looks, a few years younger than him, possibly carrying a bit of timber, earning a below average salary and the maternal clock ticking. WIth their two incomes they can bring up a kid in a mortgage free house.

Unfortunately the East European hottie has bigger material desires than just settling, has a few more years to go before thinking of starting a family and wants to travel to countries beyond the confines of Ukraine and Wales.

Expectations vary. Probably it's fair to say for most the hotter they are the more they want. For a super model she'll probably want a millionaire guy and/or guy high up in something. I'm not after a super model, always looked a bit over the top for my liking. I tend to prefer pretty girls but kind of more natural down to earth looking ones. Just what their expectations are will likely be various and would be interesting to know. I know that for nearly all they will expect a rough minimum. A guy who rents a studio flat and has a low wage job probably won't do it for them. That all said its getting to know the person and getting a foot in the door to start with is useful. If I and the girl get on then that may clear a lot of issues if she was hoping for a lot more. I think so long as it's not too far divorced from her vision the reality is something many can probably come to terms with so long as their is a draw of chemistry their I think.

Offline ML

FSU Women and what they expect regarding financial position of man
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2022, 03:30:00 PM »
I know that for nearly all they will expect a rough minimum. A guy who rents a studio flat and has a low wage job probably won't do it for them.

I spent month long 2nd and 3rd visits with 10 or more FSU gals.
Most had a very high interest in me.
But none of them really knew much at all about my finances, and never even inquired.
The most they knew was that I had 'high' education and traveled on business quite a bit.
But I could have just been a good bull-sheeeeter regarding those two items.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1883
Total: 1895

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM