It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chișinău  (Read 38643 times)

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Chișinău
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2023, 02:18:23 PM »
Myself I'm not in black women most white guys aren't it's an inbuilt thing I think, I generally don't think they look attractive due to the darker pigmentation.

Central/South Chicks though are different, many only have a slightly different skin tone to white people, they are almost white.

All cats are gray in the dark.  I don't know that it's an inbuilt thing of white guys not being into black girls because of their skin.  I think it has to do with cultural and IQ differences.

I've seen some black girls that are absolutely beautiful.  But I have no desire to date them.

Almost white isn't good enough for IQ.  An average IQ girl from Central or South America only has an IQ of about 85-90.  It's going to be really hard to find a girl with an IQ within 20 points of mine.

I don't see why you don't see 'value' there or what you mean by that Bee Farmer? Take Selena Gomez for example, she's hot, maybe not a stick thin/tall model figure but a well toned and in shape figure nonetheless. She's also been very successful in the pop music world. More importantly a nice big pair of boobers and a fine ass there - you not seeing any 'value' in that?

Selena Gomez is American, and her mom is Italian descent.  Selena has been having issues with weight gain and already starting to chub up. (What's she going to look like at 40 or 45?)  She admits to having mental health issues. She was raised by a single mother.

No, that's not the kind of girl that I see value in.  That's the kind of girl I run from.

Tell me how many Miss World Beauty Pageants has Miss Venezuela won???

No idea.  What did these Venezuelan winners look like at 40 or 45?  What was their IQ?

They make sex dolls that are beautiful and very realistic.  If beauty (and easy) is the only thing you care about, why not just buy a sex doll?  A lot cheaper than a wife too.

You could literally go now to Central/South America and be there in what 3-4 hour plane trip plus a bit of time travelling either end so well within a day. So this morning in America this evening in Venezuela, Brazil, etc wherever you fancy.

Every trip I have made to Ukraine I arrived well within a day.

I don't fancy Venezuela, Brazil, or other Central or South American countries.  So how can I be wherever I fancy?

Instead you're contemplating a journey half the way around the world and back again to some war torn region where mental stress is high and flights are now apparently hard an expensive to come by and into Ukraine itself non - existant.

It's not like I'm planning on swimming across the ocean.  A few hours in a plane is not that big of a challenge.  And if I can't afford a plane ticket, I can't afford the girl either.

Added on top of that you don't know the language so unless the girl is really into English culture in a big way and knows English near fluently it's a big barrier to overcome. ML is ok as he is a rich dude so girls dog that in a big way, he knows that, it's up to them to impress and chase him.

But barriers can be overcame.  And overcoming obstacles can help people build a stronger bond together.  So obstacles are not necessarily a bad thing.

How wealthy do I have to be before I am rich?  How rich do I have to be before women start beating down my door?
If I just stuff my wallet with lots of $1 bills, is that enough to make women think I am rich?  As long as I have a big, fat, thick wallet...is that enough?

I just don't think you have come to your senses as to how out there those factors as I've just mentioned are weighing against you in such a venture.

And I don't think you have come to your senses as to how the factors you have mentioned are not what I consider to be big obstacles.  I consider family ties to be far larger obstacles.

These past three weeks on Dualingo I have from their emails roughly done:

Week 1: 6 hours
Week 2: 8 hours
Week 3: 8 hours

And that explains why you still haven't completed your home remodeling project, and are still in a minimum wage job.  You waste significant amounts of time on things with minimal return per hour invested.  You haven't learned time management.

If you spent this same amount of time on something that made you money, you might be able to afford a girl.

My impression is that if the girls don't take you seriously out in the FSU at best they will move on and at worst they will see you as a fool and take you for what it's worth.

OMG!  You actually said something that is true and makes sense.  You're going to give a lot of these old guys heart attacks.

You want to be seen as serious abroad whether in Costs Rica or Ukraine and a lot of that is going to be down to the language.

Absolute BS.  Whether or not you can speak the language is not going to make a difference if you are serious or not about a relationship.  How loyal and dependable are you?  Can you provide for a family?  Can you be trusted?  Those are things that will factor into if you are seen as serious or not.

I just feel you may be letting old back in the day thoughts about Central/South America get in the way of what's a logical good move for you.

What are those "old back in the day thoughts about Central/South America?"  I must be too young to know what they thought about Central/South America back in the day.

And don't forget that love isn't logical.  Having kids isn't logical.

This time of year the weather is no doubt warm in most of those parts whereas in Eastern Europe it's bitterly cold.

If I want to go someplace warm this time of year, I just go inside the house.  If it's not warm enough I just turn the heat up.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2023, 06:52:11 PM »
All cats are gray in the dark.  I don't know that it's an inbuilt thing of white guys not being into black girls because of their skin.  I think it has to do with cultural and IQ differences.

I've seen some black girls that are absolutely beautiful.  But I have no desire to date them.

Almost white isn't good enough for IQ.  An average IQ girl from Central or South America only has an IQ of about 85-90.  It's going to be really hard to find a girl with an IQ within 20 points of mine.

Selena Gomez is American, and her mom is Italian descent.  Selena has been having issues with weight gain and already starting to chub up. (What's she going to look like at 40 or 45?)  She admits to having mental health issues. She was raised by a single mother.

No, that's not the kind of girl that I see value in.  That's the kind of girl I run from.

No idea.  What did these Venezuelan winners look like at 40 or 45?  What was their IQ?

They make sex dolls that are beautiful and very realistic.  If beauty (and easy) is the only thing you care about, why not just buy a sex doll?  A lot cheaper than a wife too.

Every trip I have made to Ukraine I arrived well within a day.

I don't fancy Venezuela, Brazil, or other Central or South American countries.  So how can I be wherever I fancy?

It's not like I'm planning on swimming across the ocean.  A few hours in a plane is not that big of a challenge.  And if I can't afford a plane ticket, I can't afford the girl either.

But barriers can be overcame.  And overcoming obstacles can help people build a stronger bond together.  So obstacles are not necessarily a bad thing.

How wealthy do I have to be before I am rich?  How rich do I have to be before women start beating down my door?
If I just stuff my wallet with lots of $1 bills, is that enough to make women think I am rich?  As long as I have a big, fat, thick wallet...is that enough?

And I don't think you have come to your senses as to how the factors you have mentioned are not what I consider to be big obstacles.  I consider family ties to be far larger obstacles.

And that explains why you still haven't completed your home remodeling project, and are still in a minimum wage job.  You waste significant amounts of time on things with minimal return per hour invested.  You haven't learned time management.

If you spent this same amount of time on something that made you money, you might be able to afford a girl.

OMG!  You actually said something that is true and makes sense.  You're going to give a lot of these old guys heart attacks.

Absolute BS.  Whether or not you can speak the language is not going to make a difference if you are serious or not about a relationship.  How loyal and dependable are you?  Can you provide for a family?  Can you be trusted?  Those are things that will factor into if you are seen as serious or not.

What are those "old back in the day thoughts about Central/South America?"  I must be too young to know what they thought about Central/South America back in the day.

And don't forget that love isn't logical.  Having kids isn't logical.

If I want to go someplace warm this time of year, I just go inside the house.  If it's not warm enough I just turn the heat up.

Well Selena's father is Mexican hence her surname. Her mental health issues seem to be likely genetic from her mother and probably her lupus from her father's side. Don't know if she's ever done drugs but that can kick off a whole load of sh*t which is why I don't. I'm pretty sure though that Selena is no dumb ass. She probably will get slightly larger with age as most of us do but I don't think she'll ever be huge.

You seem to have some big thing about IQ Bee Farmer, it's really not the be all and end all. Sure I know you think it needs to be within 20 points of yours or you just won't get along. There's other stuff in life though, emotional intelligence? social skills, personality, etc. Some of that stuff can be worth its weight in gold. Does any guy or girl want to put up with a crotchety old so and so? Or someone controlling or difficult to live with, etc. Some people can fall out over the least thing or about religion, politics differences etc. What I'm getting at is maybe finding someone who is easy to live with and can feel they can get along with you is all that is needed, not that I'm suggesting that is an easy find. You'll still be able to go off and do all the geeky stuff your IW is calling you to do if you can find a girl who is accepting.

Whenever I'm in conversation with a girl who is perceivably of a lower IQ out of politeness I humour her. I quickly realise that she wouldn't fathom what the her I am rattling on about on anything but basic talk/smalltalk so I think to myself, 'all I need to do it rattle on with the same basic drivel for a bit it costs me nothing and she will be content'. I'm not looking to score with her it just makes common sense to my mind to talk with her on grounds she is comfortable on. For her part she may be good with connecting with many people at a basic level so she's not necessarily a useless individual for not having high IQ.

Speaking the language is the other main matter you don't seem to value. You're hoping that all this other stuff will help you through. Sure it's relevant and it might help you through but I feel that odds on you're likely to miss out from not knowing the language well. Even if you get with a FSW for how long, about 80 Percent of FSU marriages to westerners fail. What if knowing her language helped her feel more connected to you? Back in the day there was a school of thought that you try to get the FSW to speak English in deference to respecting westerners and that might still hold sone water. I'm pretty sure though that a guy who can speak her native tongue(s) will be seen as a relationship option of the bat. Imagine the scenario:

FSW stood with a Western Guy.

She stands there speaks some okish English. Soon becomes clear he knows F all Ukrainian/Russian. So how clever does he look? In her country a little kid can speak the lingo yet this grown dufuss can't. What is her level of respect likely to be for him? If he's lucky she is more interested in other matters that you state. If he's not lucky she will think him as a bit stupid, her respect for him will go down and she may think he is easily taken. He's vulnerable in a foreign land not knowing the language, clueless as to what signage says or what anyone is saying.

She wants someone capable while he's giving off the impression he's a dead weight, a liability.

I for one am quite happy to spend a fair amount of my time learning the language dipping in & out whenever I have a few spare minutes. I don't know you're net worth but odds are you are the wealthier man than I am. However I may not be as wealthy but I do feel I'm well off enough as to interest a FSW. Connecting with her though through her language though is the bridge that really needs to be crossed. If anywhere it's where I reckon I can connect best depending on how well I can learn the language in my view.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2023, 06:57:46 PM »
But according to http://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php men in Ukraine have a larger average size than guys in the UK.  Perhaps we should be encouraging Trench to go for a girl from Thailand or the Philippines.

WOW, someone is actually measuring !!  No one checked with me.

Also, for woman's pleasure, thickness is probably more important than length (provided length is  at least of some minimum value).

And, for Cowgirl style, practically any length and width will work for the woman, as her clitoris will get plenty of stimulation.

- - - - - -

Joke:  Woman interviewing at employment fair.

Interviewer:  What has been your favorite past positions.
Woman:  Cowgirl and Missionary.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 07:04:35 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2023, 07:59:21 PM »
You seem to have some big thing about IQ Bee Farmer, it's really not the be all and end all. Sure I know you think it needs to be within 20 points of yours or you just won't get along.

I didn't say it has to be within 20 IQ points or we won't get along.  When there is more than a 20 IQ point difference, people have a hard time relating to each other.  It's not that you don't get along.  It's that you are in different worlds.

My cousin and his wife adopted an autistic boy who is mentally about 6 years old, even though his body is about 25.  I get along with him quite well.  But we can't relate to each other.

There's other stuff in life though, emotional intelligence? social skills, personality, etc. Some of that stuff can be worth its weight in gold.

Those things don't have any weight, which means they must be worthless.

Some people can fall out over the least thing or about religion, politics differences etc.

Politics is just the expression of someone's religious/moral beliefs.  Yes, these are core values, which is why they need discussed before marriage.  If the differences are going to be a problem, you need to figure that out asap. 

What I'm getting at is maybe finding someone who is easy to live with and can feel they can get along with you is all that is needed, not that I'm suggesting that is an easy find. You'll still be able to go off and do all the geeky stuff your IW is calling you to do if you can find a girl who is accepting.

You don't get it.  When people have more than a 20 IQ point difference, they basically speak different languages.  It's like how a mother feels who has been cooped up all day with little kids.  She craves talking to an adult.  When there is more than a 20 IQ point gap, it's like an adult trying to talk to a child. 

Whenever I'm in conversation with a girl who is perceivably of a lower IQ out of politeness I humour her. I quickly realise that she wouldn't fathom what the her I am rattling on about on anything but basic talk/smalltalk so I think to myself, 'all I need to do it rattle on with the same basic drivel for a bit it costs me nothing and she will be content'.

Have you considered the possibility that she perceives you to have the lower IQ, and she politely listens to your drivel as an attempt to humor you?

For her part she may be good with connecting with many people at a basic level so she's not necessarily a useless individual for not having high IQ.

Why would you insinuate that someone is useless because they don't have an IQ as high as someone else?  They can still be useful.  Folks with PhD's usually have an IQ of 135+.  Folks with an IQ of 100 is average IQ.  They are not useless, but will struggle to relate to someone with a PhD.

Speaking the language is the other main matter you don't seem to value. You're hoping that all this other stuff will help you through. Sure it's relevant and it might help you through but I feel that odds on you're likely to miss out from not knowing the language well.

It's not that I don't value it.  It's that I value it very little.

What has ML missed out on by not speaking Russian or Ukrainian?

Even if you get with a FSW for how long, about 80 Percent of FSU marriages to westerners fail.

Take that with a grain of salt though.  Most Westerners marrying a FSU gal are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage, and those fail with western women at 66% and 75% respectively.

I'm pretty sure though that a guy who can speak her native tongue(s) will be seen as a relationship option of the bat.

You're wrong.  FSU guys can talk to FSU women, and the FSU women don't see the FSU guys as automatically being a relationship option.  For many FSU guys, women do NOT see them as an option.

Imagine the scenario:

FSW stood with a Western Guy.

She stands there speaks some okish English. Soon becomes clear he knows F all Ukrainian/Russian. So how clever does he look?

It depends on what he has accomplished in life.

Trying to base it upon how well he can speak a foreign language is like judging a fish on its ability to ride a bicycle.

What is her level of respect likely to be for him?

It depends on how he treats her, his integrity, and what he has accomplished in life.

I don't know you're net worth but odds are you are the wealthier man than I am.

Your, not you're.  Grammar is a sign of intelligence.  Bad grammar is a sign of lower intelligence.

Earnings correlate to IQ.  People with higher IQ's tend to earn more than people with low IQ.  Jobs that require brains pay better than jobs that require brawn.

Who's going to be better off at age 40?  Someone born in the top 5% of wealth, or someone born in the top 5% of IQ?
Studies show that folks born with the higher IQ do better in life than folks born into money.

However I may not be as wealthy but I do feel I'm well off enough as to interest a FSW.

How wealthy do you believe a man has to be to interest a FSUW?  Boethius has suggested that a man needs to make at least $100K a year to offer a FSUW the lifestyle she will be expecting. 
Western guys who have married FSUW have said to expect to pay $20K out of pocket in the process of dating up to marriage.
Are you even making $20K a year yet?

Personally, I think that if a man has his house paid off, and lives in an area with a lower cost of living, if he is a good man he may be able to get an age compatible FSUW if he earns a minimum of $50K.  Much less than that and it would be a big struggle to pay the costs of living and be able to afford trips back home regularly.

Connecting with her though through her language though is the bridge that really needs to be crossed.

Being able to provide for her and family ties back home are the bigger bridges that need crossed.

If anywhere it's where I reckon I can connect best depending on how well I can learn the language in my view.

If you can't provide at least a middle class lifestyle for her, with regular trips back home to see family, (and possibly financial support for her family) how well you can speak her language isn't going to matter.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2023, 08:01:51 PM »
WOW, someone is actually measuring !!  No one checked with me.

Also, for woman's pleasure, thickness is probably more important than length (provided length is  at least of some minimum value).

And, for Cowgirl style, practically any length and width will work for the woman, as her clitoris will get plenty of stimulation.

- - - - - -

Joke:  Woman interviewing at employment fair.

Interviewer:  What has been your favorite past positions.
Woman:  Cowgirl and Missionary.

For woman's pleasure, the guy better have well manicured fingernails and oral willingness.
A guy's tool is more for his own pleasure.

Everyone knows that is a joke because the girl didn't say doggy.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2023, 11:24:09 PM »
when I was younger, I spent about a 10 year period of my life dating inside Raytheon and Lockheed, two REALLY large US aerospace conglomerates in southern calfornia
I did software engineers, marketing analysts, executive assistants, two lawyers, all of who were plus or minus 5 years my own age, generally within 2-3 yr...

looks wise, they were 5-6... :(
average looking with average personalities :(
none of 'em, NOT ONE, had anything "special" and many had bi-polar, OCD, borderline personality disorder issues that made doing anything other than sex with these women unpleasant
AND half had children...

none of the relationships I had with these women were gonna lead me to getting married
and back then, that was the point
it's the LAST PLACE I'D EVER WANT TO BE WITH ANY OF THOSE WOMEN!
I just wanted SEX!!!  I didn't want ROMANTIC DINNERS, yadayada

much earlier, I also spent several years in Israel, going to school and working at Rafael
in Israel, I was called a "blondie" and was always pursued by both young and middle aged jewish women (many of whom I found harsh and intimidating, like the ones who were in the military) and never got past the "friends with benefits" stage and moving on when work changed

IN 1996, I made my first trip to the FSU
and took a sabbatical in Kyiv with a Sun Sparc work station
was one of the first Americans to get a high speed data link through a USAID program in Kyiv
for $200/month (what a deal for a T-1 line in Kyiv)

in kyiv, I immediately detected what I thought were just the most absolute stunningly beautiful young women EVAH!!!
I mean OH MY FREAKIN' GAWD!!!!
and what was really FREAKIN CRAZY was that women 20 years younger than me (I was 40) would make this CRAZY level of eye contact with me
AND THEN FREAKIN COME UP AND START TALKING TO ME in either broken English, or Russian/English
after this happened multiple times, I was like WTF is THIS PLACE?
I was meeting more HOT WOMEN in Kyiv, after my first week, then in any other place I'd ever been, my previous "Hot Spot" being southern manhattan in NYC on a Friday night...

I could speak simple Russian back then, and these women were just captivated when I did that and would just look at me with this half surprised/half happy look and then stared at me as I spoke (with what I've been told is a very distictive accent)...
because of the simple vocabulary I had, apparently I spoke like Peter Sellers did in English when he played the character of an idiot, whom everyone mistook as a profound genuis
and somehow, I come across to Russian women like this (WTF!! this is based on later feedback!)
whatever it was they REALLY liked it!!!

I'll "bottom line" it for ya'll
to be happy, is to NOT only have the opportunity to LOVE these beautiful women
but to also be LOVED BY them in return...

unfortunately,
for some of you little turtles
you just ain't gonna be able to flip yourselves over.
and instead...
one day, after ya get tired of the struggle
yur gonna give it up....
and just go watch porn like ya always do...
and YOU KNOW I'm RIGHT about you..
"lesser men" as Shakespeare called you
the fault is NOT in your stars
but within YOU
and if I can see it
you can bet a Russian woman can see it to!!!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 11:47:37 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2023, 06:21:56 AM »
A bit of trivia for our Bee Farmer here if he doesn't already know it. In the US for the first Harry Potter book the US distributor was able to secure a name change for the book title. In the UK the first Harry Potter book was called, 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'. However the US distributor wasn't happy with this they felt much of the US audience wouldn't know what a Philosopher was not care. So the first Harry Potter book in the US was agree to be called, 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' instead even though a Philosopher is different to a Sorcerer. They essentially decided to dumb the title down for the US audience so they could relate and would be more likely to buy the book.

So the issue is how far does one wish to climb the academic/learning ladder until it becomes real difficult to relate to most other people. In the UK only 2 percent of the population have a PhD, the US is about the same just 2 percent of the population. Now I could go for a PhD tommorow, I got an MA about 20 years ago. However, apart from not needing an ego boost and another bit of paper I decided moreso in recent years that too much education isn't good for me and probably others also. After spending some time out of academia I've noticed that academics end up cooped up in their own little world. I realised that in the past I had spouted about a load of academic clap trap few people wanted to hear about nor cared. If I pursued academia I would end up being able to relate to people less and less apart from those in or near the 2 percent or so of the population with a PhD or similar.

If you want to boost IQ it can be done with learning:
"A recent meta-analysis of 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants up to 63 years of age found that cognitive abilities improved by approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for every additional year of education."

So get a girl and bung her in education. However as most of the population is not near PhD level I personally don't wish to confine myself to too few a women. I realized long ago I was talking tosh people didn't want to hear and no longer do that nor want to hear it myself of others particularly. A Ukrainian girl I was messaging just before the Ukrainian War broken out was banging on about the Kievan Rus, etc all in depth history stuff. I like history sure enough but I don't want a girl who is intellectual banging on about that stuff all the time, which she was, I decided she was not for me & moved on.

So you see Bee Farmer making IQ the bee all and end all isn't necessarily a good thing. Giving up pursuit of knowledge in favour of happiness could likely be far more rewarding in itself.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2023, 12:52:36 PM »
So the issue is how far does one wish to climb the academic/learning ladder until it becomes real difficult to relate to most other people.

No, that is NOT the issue.  How far one advances in academia has nothing to do with their ability to relate to people.

If there is more than a 20 point IQ difference, one person starts feeling like the other is an idiot, and they treat them accordingly.  This is not conducive to a successful relationship.

It can be something like balancing a checkbook.  The one who can do it easily will feel frustration towards the other who struggles with what seems like a simple task.  Or the TV programming they like.
Curiosity is also correlated with intelligence. If one person is curious about things, and the other just wants to watch soap operas or play candy crush all day...that affects a relationship.

I got an MA about 20 years ago.

You also claim to earn minimum wage.  If so, you should give the certification back and ask for a refund.

If you want to boost IQ it can be done with learning:
"A recent meta-analysis of 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants up to 63 years of age found that cognitive abilities improved by approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for every additional year of education."

But 1 to 5 falls in the margin for error.  (and were they measuring fluid or crystal IQ?) And IQ declines over age.  More years or education may delay that decline, but it doesn't increase IQ.
Adequate nutrition during childhood prevents lower IQ caused by malnutrition, but it is inaccurate to say that nutrition increases IQ.

So get a girl and bung her in education.

Why? It's not going to affect how quickly she learns, and that's what IQ is.

However as most of the population is not near PhD level I personally don't wish to confine myself to too few a women.

What if my IQ is closer to PhD level?  How happy do you think I would be with a gorgeous Latina with an 85 IQ?  With an 85 IQ, she'll have the mental age of a 14 year old white kid.  She will have a hard time following written directions.

I realized long ago I was talking tosh people didn't want to hear and no longer do that nor want to hear it myself of others particularly.

Oh, you still talk it.  You just haven't realized that you are talking far below the intelligence of others and you come across as being an idiot.

So you see Bee Farmer making IQ the bee all and end all isn't necessarily a good thing.

I'm not making IQ out to be the end all.  It is just one important aspect.  IQ by itself won't guarantee compatibility.  But a big IQ gap does guarantee incompatibility.

If the only thing you want is an attractive sex partner, IQ doesn't matter.  But for the other 99% of the time in a relationship, IQ differences do matter.
It's like financial habits - it doesn't matter during sex, but it will matter if one person blows all the money on stupid stuff and you can't pay bills.

Giving up pursuit of knowledge in favour of happiness could likely be far more rewarding in itself.

IQ is not the pursuit of knowledge.  (But for intelligent people, the pursuit of knowledge does bring happiness.) 

I would like to think that I am intelligent enough to recognize that I would not be happy with someone that I thought was an idiot.  That has nothing to do with the level of academic education, but rather with their ability and quickness to learn.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2023, 02:42:34 PM »
No, that is NOT the issue.  How far one advances in academia has nothing to do with their ability to relate to people.

If there is more than a 20 point IQ difference, one person starts feeling like the other is an idiot, and they treat them accordingly.  This is not conducive to a successful relationship.

It can be something like balancing a checkbook.  The one who can do it easily will feel frustration towards the other who struggles with what seems like a simple task.  Or the TV programming they like.
Curiosity is also correlated with intelligence. If one person is curious about things, and the other just wants to watch soap operas or play candy crush all day...that affects a relationship.

You also claim to earn minimum wage.  If so, you should give the certification back and ask for a refund.

But 1 to 5 falls in the margin for error.  (and were they measuring fluid or crystal IQ?) And IQ declines over age.  More years or education may delay that decline, but it doesn't increase IQ.
Adequate nutrition during childhood prevents lower IQ caused by malnutrition, but it is inaccurate to say that nutrition increases IQ.

Why? It's not going to affect how quickly she learns, and that's what IQ is.

What if my IQ is closer to PhD level?  How happy do you think I would be with a gorgeous Latina with an 85 IQ?  With an 85 IQ, she'll have the mental age of a 14 year old white kid.  She will have a hard time following written directions.

Oh, you still talk it.  You just haven't realized that you are talking far below the intelligence of others and you come across as being an idiot.

I'm not making IQ out to be the end all.  It is just one important aspect.  IQ by itself won't guarantee compatibility.  But a big IQ gap does guarantee incompatibility.

If the only thing you want is an attractive sex partner, IQ doesn't matter.  But for the other 99% of the time in a relationship, IQ differences do matter.
It's like financial habits - it doesn't matter during sex, but it will matter if one person blows all the money on stupid stuff and you can't pay bills.

IQ is not the pursuit of knowledge.  (But for intelligent people, the pursuit of knowledge does bring happiness.) 

I would like to think that I am intelligent enough to recognize that I would not be happy with someone that I thought was an idiot.  That has nothing to do with the level of academic education, but rather with their ability and quickness to learn.

Ability and quickness to learn increases the more of it you do, most stuff has a process to it, you clue in to what that process is and it's often the same or similar on repeat.

I don't know how you figure your IQ is so high Bee Farmer, don't you just farm all day, Bees, Blackberry picking, etc not exactly rocket scientist level stuff. Perhaps you are sitting a PhD or already have an MA, Undergrad degree or equivalent?

I rather fear you have a superiority complex over those from Central/South America. I doubt most of the women there are 14 year old bimbo's in learning. Maybe you might find one that shares your passion for farming, bees, etc?

Why not just get a girl for sexy times and adventures? After all your single at the moment and do whatever intellectual stuff as a single guy, why not continue that and have a girl for other activities.

Myself I choose not to push it on the IQ stakes. As you state if there is problems relating by a big gap in IQ and it's a problem then trying to max out your own IQ will cause that problem, it will put more distance between you and the girls you may be interested in otherwise.

If I were you I would put the books to one side and all of the stuff you've learnt about theory of relationships and ideas on IQ of Central/South American chicks and get down there and find out for real or at the very least go on Fdate and message a few. You might be surprised and find they are not all as dim as you lead yourself to believe. Good times may await down there :)

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2023, 03:37:50 PM »
Ability and quickness to learn increases the more of it you do, most stuff has a process to it, you clue in to what that process is and it's often the same or similar on repeat.

No, it doesn't.  The ability to learn, and the quickness to learn actually decrease over time.
The ability to do a task you have learned to do can increase in time.

I don't know how you figure your IQ is so high Bee Farmer, don't you just farm all day, Bees, Blackberry picking, etc not exactly rocket scientist level stuff.

No, bees and blackberries are side gigs.  The bees are because I enjoy it, and I have to do something with the honey so I sell it.  The blackberries are a way to give back to the community.  When I was a kid, we were dirt poor.  I would have loved to have a way to earn money.  By hiring kids to pick berries for me, it's a way to give local folks a way to earn a few extra bucks.  Any profit I make doesn't affect my standard of living.
I do farmers markets selling blackberries and honey because I enjoy it.

I work a skilled technical job that puts me in the top 10th percentile of income in my state.  Believe it or not, I have no college degree.

I rather fear you have a superiority complex over those from Central/South America.

No, it's a relationship incompatibility complex, and a personal preference to women with a different skin tone, hair color, and body shape in middle age.

I doubt most of the women there are 14 year old bimbo's in learning.

It depends on the country.  Some countries have an average mental age even younger than that.

Why not just get a girl for sexy times and adventures?

That would be a hooker/escort.  That's not the lifestyle for me.

After all your single at the moment

You're, not your.  Please stop trying to show everyone how low your IQ is.

After all your single at the moment and do whatever intellectual stuff as a single guy, why not continue that and have a girl for other activities.

A hooker/escort is a good way to catch funky diseases.  It's not my cup of tea.

Myself I choose not to push it on the IQ stakes.

But if you want a relationship, the girl matters too.  Most girls won't be interested in you if they think you are an idiot, and they won't be happy if you treat them like they are an idiot. (Which will happen if there is a big IQ gap.)

then trying to max out your own IQ will cause that problem

How does one max out their IQ?  It is what it is.

If I were you I would put the books to one side and all of the stuff you've learnt about theory of relationships and ideas on IQ of Central/South American chicks and get down there and find out for real or at the very least go on Fdate and message a few.

Have you considered the possibility that I have interacted with Latino women, and still have no interest in them?

If you like them, have at it.  But understand that not everyone wants to live according to your ideology.  Look at the bright side.  I won't be competition for you in your search for a Latino woman.

You might be surprised and find they are not all as dim as you lead yourself to believe.

And if you went down there, you might find that the average is as dim as IQ test data suggests.

There's a reason that Mexican labor is lower skilled than US workers.  And there's a reason other Central/South American countries don't have the skilled value added industries that even Mexico has.

Good times may await down there

And good times might not await me there.

And we might have different ideas on what a good time is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2023, 05:37:53 PM »

Look at the bright side.  I won't be competition for you in your search for a Latino woman.

There with you our Spanish and a quick flight time you would be competition. In the FSU with your country a long way away and your limited knowledge of the language I doubt you'd be competition there ;D

You could focus on a latino bird being a nice pair of tits and ass in bed in a permanent relationship. She could do the cooking for you and make you have rather than half some FSU chick waffling on about pointless intellectual info waffle.

Do you know some FSU women won't entertain the thought of getting with a US guy due to the distance?

If you're really set against a Latino then so be it, don't say I didn't warn you ;)

Offline Daveman

« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2023, 07:31:28 PM »
Not an expert here, but I think you are totally wrong.

I think there are more native genes present in that population than European genes.

I saw a fair amount of college students up here from Central America.

Not a one of them looked at all European.

Yeah, I agree.  Seems there was a considerable amount of indigibangin' going on at some point. Or, the Euro-Spanish culture was simply absorbed and propagated lock, stock, and barrel.  Skin tones and noses, Watson...
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2023, 06:31:10 AM »
There with you our Spanish and a quick flight time you would be competition.

A Masters degree and you can't even write a coherent sentence?  That's sure going to impress the ladies.

In the FSU with your country a long way away and your limited knowledge of the language I doubt you'd be competition there ;D

Right now, the only way you'd consider me competition is if you were pursuing the lady I am getting to know.  But considering that she wouldn't give you the time of day, I'm not too worried.

You could focus on a latino bird being a nice pair of tits and ass in bed in a permanent relationship.

How? I don't consider a Latina to be relationship material for me.

I like nice T&A as much as the next guy, but I want more than that.  So why would I settle for a Latina (that I know I wouldn't be happy with) when I could go for a girl with great T&A, and sexy pale white skin, a pleasant personality, and plenty of brains?

She could do the cooking for you and make you have rather than half some FSU chick waffling on about pointless intellectual info waffle.

There you go again with your incoherent ramblings.

Do you know some FSU women won't entertain the thought of getting with a US guy due to the distance?

Yes, I knew that.  Did you know that some FSU women WILL consider an American guy, despite the distance?

And I suspect that within a few years, an American guy will have to beat them off with a stick because there will be so many trying to get their claws in him, simply because he is an American.

If you're really set against a Latino then so be it, don't say I didn't warn you

I won't.  They are not my cup of tea.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2023, 07:20:17 AM »
Bee Farmer, while I understand your position, please take some advice from an old crusty member.Look for ways for her to join you. Yes she can not just og AWOL from an army position. But that does not mean she is as if in jail. Question is, is she really interested in looking for a solution, or are other things more important to her right now. It is up to you to figure that out.
But one thing is certain. If all you do is sit and wait for her to give the signal, there is a high chance you will eventually lose her. Maybe to that officer that is such a hero, maybe to that other foreigner who did figure out a way for her to leave her country. You are not the only guy in the world, and as much as you may have chemistry, sometimes that is not enough.So inform yourself on her situation, and tryo to find suggestions on how she could be free of her current obligations. That will show you care and really waant her to be with you.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Online krimster2

« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2023, 10:05:17 AM »
ya'll are doing it WRONG!

the first mistake ya'll make is to "COMPARTMENTALIZE" your life!
in one little tiny box, you got your your dumb ass job you live off of
and in an even TINIER BOX you got "THE PUSUIT OF POOTY-TANG"
that box is so damned empty it meets the definition of  a vacuum

your dumb ass job doesn't take much of your brain to do
just your time and sanity

what if you had a "job" where you HAD to use your brain to it's FULLEST
and worked for YOURSELF
and in exchange for all this mental effort
made a shXt load of money
and were freaking SURROUNDED by POOTY-TANG
and you couldn't get rid of them, even if you tried to

my point, why pursue this compartmentalized life you're living
one interferes with the other
your job, is your ultimate cock blocker
along with your lack of imagination and daring
the doors of perception are closed to you
and therefor
so is everything that lies beyond it

PS
there is enough Russian Platinum in this photo to buy a small house
earned this myself, and don't need to fill out a W-2 or 1040
cast it into jewelry and you earn 3X the raw price of Platinum
so that'd be enough to buy a small McMansion in Texas
it sells fast...

so, all of you big strong fellers with such big strong bulging frontal lobe IQs
whay are ya'll living like village idiots?

perception = reality?

it's often the case, that there are posters with low expertise or experience who tend to overestimate their own ability or knowledge and then announce it to the readers here on RWD!
it is a fault of mine, that I enjoy enjoy teasing them
I don't do this because I enjoy inflicting pain on others (although I don't mind it)
I do it, to provoke them
not against me
but against themselves
agains their own nature
by showing it to them

you see, I was once like them
but along time ago
I had something like "a spiritual revelation"
and it changed my life
and I became a new person
someone who did not work as a paid slave to some master who gave him food
but someone who went out and bagged the food by himself and sold it to the master and then took the prettiest of the master's slave girls as his woman

THIS is how a man was MEANT to live
and not as a slave, living hand to mouth
kept poor and ignorant
to better serve your master's needs

Slave!
Free Yourself from the bondage
from the leash society has placed on you
let the wild thing inside you free

« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 12:15:31 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #215 on: January 16, 2023, 01:10:08 PM »
ya'll are doing it WRONG!

the first mistake ya'll make is to "COMPARTMENTALIZE" your life!
in one little tiny box, you got your your dumb ass job you live off of
and in an even TINIER BOX you got "THE PUSUIT OF POOTY-TANG"
that box is so damned empty it meets the definition of  a vacuum

your dumb ass job doesn't take much of your brain to do
just your time and sanity

what if you had a "job" where you HAD to use your brain to it's FULLEST
and worked for YOURSELF
and in exchange for all this mental effort
made a shXt load of money
and were freaking SURROUNDED by POOTY-TANG
and you couldn't get rid of them, even if you tried to

my point, why pursue this compartmentalized life you're living
one interferes with the other
your job, is your ultimate cock blocker
along with your lack of imagination and daring
the doors of perception are closed to you

and therefor
so is everything that lies beyond it

PS
there is enough Russian Platinum in this photo to buy a small house
earned this myself, and don't need to fill out a W-2 or 1040
cast it into jewelry and you earn 3X the raw price of Platinum
so that'd be enough to buy a small McMansion in Texas
it sells fast...

so, all of you big strong fellers with such big strong bulging frontal lobe IQs
whay are ya'll living like village idiots?

perception = reality?

it's often the case, that there are posters with low expertise or experience who tend to overestimate their own ability or knowledge and then announce it to the readers here on RWD!
it is a fault of mine, that I enjoy enjoy teasing them
I don't do this because I enjoy inflicting pain on others (although I don't mind it)
I do it, to provoke them
not against me
but against themselves
agains their own nature
by showing it to them

you see, I was once like them
but along time ago
I had something like "a spiritual revelation"
and it changed my life
and I became a new person
someone who did not work as a paid slave to some master who gave him food
but someone who went out and bagged the food by himself and sold it to the master and then took the prettiest of the master's slave girls as his woman

THIS is how a man was MEANT to live
and not as a slave, living hand to mouth
kept poor and ignorant
to better serve your master's needs

Slave!
Free Yourself from the bondage
from the leash society has placed on you
let the wild thing inside you free

Bang on Krim, I too realised not so long ago that my job was ultimately my main problem. Sure in the short term it's necessary to pay for this & that in lieu of anything better or it's the dole and an even worse situation, potentially.

If I want time to go see a girl I have to put in for holiday leave with a job. Here in the UK we tend not to be too bad of for holiday leave we get 5.6 weeks per year guaranteed minimum by law for all job for a full week or pro rata. I understand in the US it can be a lot tighter with an average of around 10 days holiday per year to our 28 days for a full time job and in the US holiday leave is not guaranteed. No doubt some US employers offer more holiday than the 10 days but I'm guessing in general we're better of on that front. So a big cock blocker to US guys and a smaller cock blocker to US UK/EU guys, though a cock blocker all the same. Anyhow point being is that holiday leave only lasts so long in either case then it's back to being chained up at work which is of course far away from the FSU and hence being cock blocked from being there.

Hence why for me why the house conversion is so necessary to get money in for lodgers so I can chuck my job in & move onto finding other forms of independent income for myself. Main thing is it will free me from my job and allow me the time to be over there relatively unchained to having to go back for a job commitment.

Once a world other that that of being at my job is available like you say Krim perception of what else is possible comes into light.

In contrast some people are like, 'my job is this, and my job that' etc, all their focus is to their job you can just tell it and it's become tunnel vision to them. I see it in people at work even if they are not all that content with their job it's become all they have come to know and they can't see anything other. The reality is people are tied up in slavery to their jobs even the few who quite like their job. However even a business too has to be careful of that it's not the type of business where you're tied to it or it dies the moment you're away in that case such a business is like a mill stone around the neck. Independent passive income that can support you and allow you to not present most of the time is best I think. Not always as easily said as done but the thing to aim for I reckon.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 01:17:05 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #216 on: January 16, 2023, 03:18:20 PM »
Bee Farmer, while I understand your position, please take some advice from an old crusty member.Look for ways for her to join you. Yes she can not just og AWOL from an army position. But that does not mean she is as if in jail. Question is, is she really interested in looking for a solution, or are other things more important to her right now. It is up to you to figure that out.
But one thing is certain. If all you do is sit and wait for her to give the signal, there is a high chance you will eventually lose her. Maybe to that officer that is such a hero, maybe to that other foreigner who did figure out a way for her to leave her country. You are not the only guy in the world, and as much as you may have chemistry, sometimes that is not enough.So inform yourself on her situation, and tryo to find suggestions on how she could be free of her current obligations. That will show you care and really waant her to be with you.

We have had that discussion.  Right now doing her patriotic duty is what is most important to her.  She has not even visited her parents/sisters/niece/nephew since before the invasion, and she adores them.  Her mom recently had a tumor removed, and it is killing the girl because she can't be there for her mom.
She has a strong sense of responsibility.  Right now, she has no interest in leaving the country.

We're both ok with how things are between us.  We both realize that we aren't living our lives to satisfy how other people think we should do things.  We personally have to live with the decisions we make.  We decide what is best for us.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2023, 03:29:29 PM »
We have had that discussion.  Right now doing her patriotic duty is what is most important to her.  She has not even visited her parents/sisters/niece/nephew since before the invasion, and she adores them.  Her mom recently had a tumor removed, and it is killing the girl because she can't be there for her mom.
She has a strong sense of responsibility.  Right now, she has no interest in leaving the country.

We're both ok with how things are between us.  We both realize that we aren't living our lives to satisfy how other people think we should do things.  We personally have to live with the decisions we make.  We decide what is best for us.

And have you decided that holding out for her is really best for you? You have no relationship with her at the moment, you are not with her. It's likely going to be years before she can leave her home country (when the war is over). There are a million women out there you could go and get a relationship with today, why sit it out for years tapping away on your keyboard to her?

From my messaging FSW what I tend to notice is that many will agree/go along with whatever you say. Talk is cheap out there, to my mind this is just more talk. Message other women and they will talk also but some may be more willing to get in to a relationship with you in the here & now.

I could ask you to post her profile up here or message it to me and see if I or any other guy can take her. You've helped me out Bee Farmer so I won't ask that. But what I will say is that you're staking years of your life on one woman. Adding years onto your age in this search doesn't tend to be beneficial when you get to put ages. Most women want a going concern they don't want to look after some old dude who's falling apart on them.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 05:16:14 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

« Reply #218 on: January 16, 2023, 04:36:41 PM »
"We both realize that we aren't living our lives to satisfy how other people think we should do things"

oh HOW NOBLE!
such willingness to self-sacrifice
the heart knows no boundaries

well Wilbur...
what happens to your future choices as more and more sand drips out of the bottom of your hourglass?
do they get better, or worse?

so in a game with a DECREASING probability of future success
why would you DELIBERATLY invoke a strategy that involves DELAYING your probability of succeeding at the game?

oh wait...
I get it, this is like one of them "imaginary girl friends"
BeeFarmer and the Really Realy Totally REAL Ukrainian Soldier Girl
sigh...

I guess we should all just "play along"
fine...

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2023, 07:15:17 AM »
And have you decided that holding out for her is really best for you?

What's best for ANY guy is staying single.  It's not best for them to accept responsibility for someone else too.

There are a million women out there you could go and get a relationship with today,

But are they a relationship worth having?  I can assure you, there are not a million women on earth that I would be willing to have a relationship with.

why sit it out for years tapping away on your keyboard to her?

Because she'd be worth it.

I have a long list of deal breakers.  I am VERY picky.  I would rather be a bachelor my whole life, than to settle for a girl who wasn't what I wanted.

I have a good life.  I make good money.  I am very set in my ways.  For me to give up some of my independence and freedom and accept responsibility for a lady, she would have to be exceptionally amazing.  I can count on one hand the women I have gotten to know who meet my minimum standards for me to consider having a relationship with.

The girl I am talking to, is one of the few.  So far, things are progressing sufficient to meet my expectations.  I would have to be an absolute idiot to walk away from what I have in the hopes of finding another unicorn.  (ie, unicorns don't exist)

Message other women and they will talk also but some may be more willing to get in to a relationship with you in the here & now.

It is not my goal to get in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship.  That's what desperate guys do.

I'll tell you a little (not so secret) secret.  If a guy is never married, no kids, doesn't drink, do drugs, or use tobacco, normal weight, (not overweight/fat) no tattoos, no debt, and earns anywhere near 6 figures - he will have no problem finding women to have a relationship with.
There's a lot of women willing to have a relationship with a guy if he just has a job and a car.

I could ask you to post her profile up here or message it to me and see if I or any other guy can take her.

To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't had a dating profile in a number of years.

But what I will say is that you're staking years of your life on one woman.

I'm the only one who gets to live my life, and I'm the only one who gets to have any say in deciding if this girl is worth it.

Adding years onto your age in this search doesn't tend to be beneficial when you get to put ages.

Perhaps if you are desperately searching.  I'm not desperate.  Getting married - I could take it or leave it.
I believe if you find the right one, there is nothing better.  And if you find the wrong one, there is nothing worse.  And I also believe that never marrying is a whole lot better than marrying the wrong one.  Be very, very cautious.  Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Most women want a going concern they don't want to look after some old dude who's falling apart on them.

But I'm not interested in most women.  And I suspect I have a few more years on me before I turn into an old dude who is falling apart.

Offline ML

« Reply #220 on: January 17, 2023, 10:38:05 AM »

There's a lot of women willing to have a relationship with a guy if he just has a job and a car.

Reminds me of movie or tv show I saw several years ago.
It was set in time period in which to take welfare was very stigmatized, unlike  now when it is considered a right.
So back then, welfare workers frequently came into homes unannounced and looked around, including in refrigerator, to get an idea what the welfare money was being spent on.

So the welfare worker saw evidence that a man had been in the house, and saw fast food wrappers and beer in refrigerator.

She says to resident: So you give it (sex) up for a hamburger and a beer ?

Resident:  How much to you generally get ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #221 on: January 17, 2023, 01:32:41 PM »
Many long term jobless I've noticed in the past always end up making excuses for why they can't do a job, i.e too early start, can't get the kids to school, appointments, etc, etc. That I fear is the problem with Bee Farmer he's all to ready to accept roadblocks, reasons why something can't be done. Nothing will ever happen that way he needs to set his reasons aside and make progress. Either with this girl or looking around for another that will meet his criteria however extensive that may be.

Online krimster2

« Reply #222 on: January 17, 2023, 10:16:08 PM »
"What's best for ANY guy is staying single.  It's not best for them to accept responsibility for someone else too."

the problem with you incels (besides lack of POOTY TANG!!!)
is the one personality trait that you ALL have in common...
like water flowing down a hill and electrons flowing down a copper wire
you ALL seek the path of LEAST RESISTANCE!
you do it in how you live your life
where you live, what kind of work you do
all rotates around you living in your own safe little comfort zone as your priority
and since you live in a geographically challenging place
that has a low probability of meeting women
YOU DON'T MEET MANY!!! well "DUH"!

as a result, you  have very little sexual experience "WITH WOMEN"
sounds about right to me
which means....
an overwhelming amount of your "past sexual gratification" and almost certainly the same amount of all future gratication
as measured by "number of climaxes per method"
would indicate something like 99.9999+++ percent of that number
was, and will be, derived from the relationship you have with your RIGHT HAND!!!!
(unless you are LEFT HANDED!)
and you're thinkin, "AHHH, it's not SO BAD!" cuz I IMAGINE it's with a woman, when I do it
REALLY?
someone your age whose ONLY OPTION for "getting off" is  with a jar of hand lotion, and a couple of paper towels...
and THAT'S NOT SOOO BAD!!!
WTF?
and you THINK you're a REAAAAALLLLL SMART guy right?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2023, 07:59:27 AM »
"What's best for ANY guy is staying single.  It's not best for them to accept responsibility for someone else too."

the problem with you incels (besides lack of POOTY TANG!!!)
is the one personality trait that you ALL have in common...
like water flowing down a hill and electrons flowing down a copper wire
you ALL seek the path of LEAST RESISTANCE!
you do it in how you live your life
where you live, what kind of work you do
all rotates around you living in your own safe little comfort zone as your priority
and since you live in a geographically challenging place
that has a low probability of meeting women
YOU DON'T MEET MANY!!! well "DUH"!

as a result, you  have very little sexual experience "WITH WOMEN"

There is definitely that, for where I live it's not so much there isn't women, in theory there is, but that they are either not particularly interested in any relationship (not talking lesbians here) or they are low quality women you probably wouldn't want to date. That essentially equates to 'there being no women'. Many women have chosen the career path and once they get on that one it changes their whole outlook and attitude so they are just not really interested in men. It often start of with uni and - going there for the course not for guys, then that follows through into their career and competing against the guys for the job, then for promotion, then the general career progression obsession. Their whole attitude towards dating, what they are looking for and guys changes as a result so much so that they aren't really women that can be dated easily if they really want to do much anyway.

The poor quality women, the overweight, the ugly, the dumbest women, drug problems, mental health problems, the single mothers who aren't hot, etc That all kind of speaks for itself. Sure a relationship might be had with some of them that lasts but it depends what one wants and the life they want. Some of them you've got to be real careful of though if course they could ruin your life and make it worse than it is today.

But yeah, so many guys complain in the UK about not being able to find a decent woman but like you say Krim they're really complaining about being in the wrong place (country) when the smart thing to do is be in the right country. Some I think just think the situation is the same anywhere I did years ago as I knew nothing else. Time over again though I wished I had realised that a lot sooner and gotten moving on it all a lot sooner. Bee Farmer here is willing to sit and waste more years on some situation going nowhere.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2023, 08:04:53 AM »
Bee Farmer do you realise you've probably done more time on Duolingo than you thought. You said you spent 3-4 minutes day on it. I thought ok say 5 minutes on average so it worked out to about 30 hours for the year. However I'm around 300 words or so now and have done around that 30 hours. Having stated you're around 600 words then I'm guessing that will be about double of my time so about 60 hours you will have spent learning Ukrainian for the year. So you'll likely have spent an average of 10 minutes a day most days on Duolingo I reckon.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2237
Total: 2247

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM