It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chișinău  (Read 38588 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Chișinău
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2022, 04:40:24 AM »
Ah, I can see the jealousy rising within you Gaunty, frothing at the crotch no doubt ;D
Jealous of what exactly, one might ask.
I’ve done the talk and walked the walk.
You, on the other hand can only talk and even that’s getting you precisely nowhere.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Chișinău
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2022, 12:50:14 AM »
Jealous of what exactly, one might ask.
I’ve done the talk and walked the walk.
You, on the other hand can only talk and even that’s getting you precisely nowhere.

Of the desperately poor young hottie girls I'm in the process of lining myself up with ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 08:56:07 AM by Admin »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
Chișinău
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2022, 08:55:35 AM »
Of the desperately poor young hottie girls I'm in the process of lining myself up with ;D

Knock it off.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2022, 08:43:38 PM »
Well anyway, a bit of mission creep in all of this, the original idea was to base myself out in Odesa, Ukraine if but temporarily at first and call up the girls as is. Then because of the war I moved it to Chișinău, Moldova. Then I decided on a trip out to meet a few girls to just get it there before my house is quite finished for letting some rooms out. The back extension inside us almost complete now and things are shaping up, but it will still be another couple of months before the place is in rental condition.

At the moment it's not been bad idea getting back into the swing of it, working on my profile, getting more photos done and finding my feet again in a changed world. I'm getting a bit of interest here & there but it looks like there is a lot of competition out there now, possibly a lot of Keyboard Romeo's taking up air time. On one girl's profile on Fdate for Ukraine she put 'don't be offended if I don't reply as I get so many men contact her she can only reply to so many' lol in her profile description or words to that effect. So to get a response from the more attractive girls on there isn't bad going but shows the level of competition on there at the moment.

I'm going to keep at it but whether I'll get to a visit before I finish my place and get independent income to go there for a while I don't know. It's not so bad as the better I can make my profile the better stead it will be for if I go out there for a little while anyway. Jus the see how it goes.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2022, 12:51:24 AM »
Even tight wad students who don't want to pay half rent during the summer will be looking for somewhere to rent now. Universities will commence the 2022/23 academic year in a couple of weeks, not a couple of months.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2022, 02:51:30 PM »
Even tight wad students who don't want to pay half rent during the summer will be looking for somewhere to rent now. Universities will commence the 2022/23 academic year in a couple of weeks, not a couple of months.

Yeah I've kind of missed the boat on that one. I'm just going to have to continue on, finish off my place and work out what to do then in terms of getting lodgers in etc. Main thing is the work on the house is coming bear the end now so that's at least something and will free me up a bit soon.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2022, 03:00:44 PM »
Well got more communication going today tonight. Several different ladies from Ukraine in differing situations, one not in Ukraine but refugee, the two others in Ukraine. A little back and forth with them communication wise one more than the others. All three are pretty but I'm not so sure if any are quite my type. I mean some are hitting the criteria such as wanting kids but I'm just not sure if they are the right type. More info to find out about them I guess but at the moment they are coming over slightly generic like and I'm not so sure if there would be a connection there upon meeting them.

Just going to have to think about this aspect but for the moment plod on I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2022, 02:16:48 AM »
Finding a lot of the girls I am getting up are in their thirties. Some girls in their twenties I've put in for but heard little back from I fall into their age limit what they have set, say up to 50 yes old or whatever but I don't tend to get interest from them as much as women in their thirties. Kind of makes me wonder why? If my age was a problem surely they would have set a lower age range, so not so sure if it is age or something else. My thoughts are that as they tend to be more on the attractive side they are probably inundated with guys contacting them so that's probably it. The bigger the age range they set too will no doubt encourage more men to contact them.

So not yet sorted on this one, I'm getting there possibly, making progress in what I want etc but at the same time have to take into account how to get there.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Chișinău
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2022, 08:39:53 AM »
Finding a lot of the girls I am getting up are in their thirties. Some girls in their twenties I've put in for but heard little back from I fall into their age limit what they have set, say up to 50 yes old or whatever but I don't tend to get interest from them as much as women in their thirties.

You need to find a good girl. A woman with the right motives and attitudes
to have a successful international relationship. You should be looking exclusively
at women in their late 30's to early 40's. Those are women who realize that
marriage and a family with a local man is highly unlikely and might be willing
to settle for what you bring to the table.

Women in their 20's have better options than a man barely above the poverty
line, who has unrealistic expectations and average looks and mediocre prospects
for the future.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2022, 09:54:39 AM »
to have a successful international relationship. You should be looking exclusively

for the future.

Lol, you little f*cker.

Yeah, I know the girls in their thirties aren't a bad option as a lot of local guys view them as milk past their sell by date. Even the other guys International Dating pass over them for the younger girls I think. It's not so much that I mind the older women in terms of age but some of them are just not the right one in terms of the type of women they are for me, i.e they might be career types, not tarty enough types, etc.

I think this search has helped me narrow down the type of girl I want. I think I would best fit with a girl who is a creative type in some way and is probably a bit of a dolly bird, they seem to be the type of girls I like. So if I can find a girl like that probably in her thirties then I think that will probably do it for me. I think having a girl with a shared interest/interest area would be better for the relationship dynamics as then more to relate with each other and stuff to do from the get go. Other women I have met with different interests have tended not to work out for me as I think we have been two different people with too little connection.

Anyhow, so this is where I'm going to aim my search now, I'll hit the dating sites tonight and see what I can dig up along that basis and go from there I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2022, 03:36:45 PM »
Possible problem ATM is that even some of the girls I contact that seem fairly on target seem to be off in some way or another. For example I contact one dolly bird looks girl and turns out she's got a PhD that and possibly lacking in a sense of humour. Another girl is a Ukrainian refugee living in the South of France and seemingly wants to learn French but not English :wallbash: and the French she is not finding easy to learn.

I mean I'm not expecting a girl who ticks all boxes here and I'm willing to adapt to a girl and her situation but I just keep to seemingly being wrong footed on these girls I'm contacting at the moment. Only upside so far is that at least I get some replies back for a short while at least I suppose.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Chișinău
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2022, 03:31:08 AM »

for the future.

Not being critical here of you TT but just wondering, why do you persist in this vein with Trench? The woman or women he seeks does not exist. The realists among us know this and that number doesn't include Trench. He loves the search, not the find. The 20 something yr old with model looks, highly educated and intelligent yet a bimbo enough to hook her wagon up to his and be the breadwinner doesn't exist or he'd have found her by now. Nobody has looked harder than he.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
Chișinău
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2022, 04:31:25 AM »
Some girls in their twenties I've put in for but heard little back from I fall into their age limit what they have set, say up to 50 yes old or whatever but I don't tend to get interest from them as much as women in their thirties. Kind of makes me wonder why? If my age was a problem surely they would have set a lower age range, so not so sure if it is age or something else.

Really?  How could you wonder why?  Is age the only criteria you look at?  Then why on earth would you think age is the only thing a girl would look at?

Yes, some hot girls in their 20's are willing to settle for a guy up to age 50...IF.  And that's a really big IF.

If the guy is George Clooney.
If the guy is extremely good looking, and _____.
If the guy is extremely wealthy.  (ie, multi-millionaire)
If the guy is in a position of high prestige. (ie, President, Prince, etc.)

And the 40-50 year old guy may have to have multiple things going for him.
The hot 20 year old isn't interested in any 50 year old geezer...but she might settle for the top 1% of the top 1% of 50 year old guys.

How many of those things do you have going for you?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2022, 07:19:54 AM »
Not being critical here of you TT but just wondering, why do you persist in this vein with Trench? The woman or women he seeks does not exist. The realists among us know this and that number doesn't include Trench. He loves the search, not the find. The 20 something yr old with model looks, highly educated and intelligent yet a bimbo enough to hook her wagon up to his and be the breadwinner doesn't exist or he'd have found her by now. Nobody has looked harder than he.

I never mentioned 'highly educated and intelligent' I've got that part covered myself ;D Yeah I kind of find something refreshing in a girl who isn't highly educated and intelligent. Often they are carefree, easy going and have pleasant personalities. It also means I can fill in where she falls short. There's something nice about a girl who more about breast & bum than brains :)

So to be honest academic girls who rattle on about academic stuff normally bore me. I've done that scene a lot myself so I've kind of heard it all or at least as much as I would like too. I don't mind if the girl has an interest like Photography or something but academic stuff I would prefer not. Anyway you're comment FP has made me realise that the girl who has a PhD is probably wrong for me. A shame as looks wise she is hot, bang in the sort of thing I want. I'm guessing also that her personality might be a little too serious as a result for me possibly in an austere way. A girl that hot there must be so e reason she hasn't got a guy already other than too much time with her head in books. Anyway like the UK version of the TV show 'the Apprentice' 'the search continues' as the catch line at the end goes.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 07:35:53 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
Chișinău
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2022, 08:39:41 AM »
I never mentioned 'highly educated and intelligent' I've got that part covered myself ;D Yeah I kind of find something refreshing in a girl who isn't highly educated and intelligent. Often they are carefree, easy going and have pleasant personalities. It also means I can fill in where she falls short. There's something nice about a girl who more about breast & bum than brains :)

So to be honest academic girls who rattle on about academic stuff normally bore me. I've done that scene a lot myself so I've kind of heard it all or at least as much as I would like too. I don't mind if the girl has an interest like Photography or something but academic stuff I would prefer not. Anyway you're comment FP has made me realise that the girl who has a PhD is probably wrong for me. A shame as looks wise she is hot, bang in the sort of thing I want. I'm guessing also that her personality might be a little too serious as a result for me possibly in an austere way. A girl that hot there must be so e reason she hasn't got a guy already other than too much time with her head in books. Anyway like the UK version of the TV show 'the Apprentice' 'the search continues' as the catch line at the end goes.
Dude, you are most definitely living in a fantasy world of your own making. Almost every single one of your posts and threads are complete nonsense...... :cluebat:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline ML

Chișinău
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2022, 08:47:37 AM »
Trench:  "So to be honest academic girls who rattle on about academic stuff normally bore me."
- - - - - -

You might be interested to know that studies indicate that women with higher than average IQ also have higher than average sex drive.

One of the groups studied consisted of members of Mensa.

My own sample group adds some verification to this.
And in my experience, high IQ gals do not 'rattle on about academic stuff.'
But they can carry on intelligent conversations regarding many diverse  topics.

- - - - -

What is the minimum IQ to get into Mensa?
The minimum accepted score on the Stanford–Binet is 132, while for the Cattell it is 148, and 130 for the Wechsler tests (WAIS, WISC). Most IQ tests are designed to yield a mean score of 100 with a standard deviation of 15; the 98th-percentile score under these conditions is 131 for the Stanford-Binet.  Thus 132 and above indicates top 2% of the population which is the requirement for Mensa membership.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:52:53 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2022, 09:51:54 AM »
Trench you would be more successful in your endeavour if you did a 180 and applied your reasoning to a lady. What lady would be interested in you and for what reasons.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2022, 12:35:25 PM »
Trench you would be more successful in your endeavour if you did a 180 and applied your reasoning to a lady. What lady would be interested in you and for what reasons.

I pondered that one for a moment Steven and you have a good point. Working out more of what I wanted in a girl was kind of enlightening and I think gave me a better idea of the sort of relationship I need. Admittedly there is rarely a girl who will exactly tick all boxes even if there are not that many boxes. Considering why a girl would be interested in me and the reasons is another good angle on it all from the opposite direction. There's the basics like being a decent height, having a full crop of hair and perhaps a pastime in common. There's the basic provider ability of owning my own house, etc. I've done some work over time on how to present myself better clothes wise and lost a bit of weight not that I was over so much but now within a healthy weight and a bit leaner around the guy.

However, all of that might fall a bit short of what a hot girl would have in mind if totally honest with myself, more can perhaps be done. I think if I was able to get up into a more successful situation that could help in being more attractive to the women. I think being able to attain magnetism from women by being seen as doing a bit above and beyond the norm is where it's something to aim for now. I have something in mind on that front but I'll get into that later.

For now I think upping my game even more and pursuing that is the way to go, but yeah I think women (most of the hot ones) definitely want a guy who has something special going for him in some way.

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2022, 03:32:23 PM »
I think you would really benefit from not focussing on the hot girl in general. Go for the girl next door. Between 'the fatties' as you have mentioned many times before and 'the hotties' there exists a huge amount of women.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2022, 03:56:02 PM »
I think you would really benefit from not focussing on the hot girl in general. Go for the girl next door. Between 'the fatties' as you have mentioned many times before and 'the hotties' there exists a huge amount of women.

Yeah I know I'm kind of setting myself a high bar. I'm not really looking for literally a model but probably just below that in looks a 7-8 girl roughly rather than a 9-10 girl. I know the 9-10 model girls will want more than I have at hand plus I find the 7-8 pretty girls (hotties as I call them) more authentic and natural looking. Even so I get that it's not an easy task I'm setting myself. In theory I could go for an everyday 5-6 ish looks girl but whether I feel chemistry would just be at that matter of time. I tend to find the 7-8 dolly bird sort of girls turn me on at least often as I think it's the type of girl I am naturally attracted to. Of course if I found a girl I could relate too on the creative front then possibly even if she wants around 7-8 in looks it could be a goer.

At the moment I'm aware that I'm probably still lagging in a few areas I could improve on so that's what I'm setting about to working on at the moment. I think with a bit of extra effort I could do it :)

Offline Daveman

Chișinău
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2022, 07:33:16 PM »
Yeah I know I'm kind of setting myself a high bar. I'm not really looking for literally a model but probably just below that in looks a 7-8 girl roughly rather than a 9-10

Nah, go for the 9-10.. the 7-8 women THINK they are 9's and 10's. Delusion plays a big role in all of this.  :ROFL:

I must reiterate:

THIS... IS... A... NUMBERS... GAME
AD NAUSEUM
AD INFINITUM
HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS??

If you contact a thousand women (a number pulled straight from the nether regions, but may be close) you'll find a few who are actually attracted to YOU. She must be attracted to YOU and not anything else such as a life in the UK. If she isn't she'll be an always irritated disrespectful pain in the ass forever after the honeymoon phase. Would you tolerate that bullshit? Then it's divorce court.  SO it's not merely finding a woman who'll marry you... Did i mention this is a numbers game?

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2022, 02:07:11 AM »
Nah, go for the 9-10.. the 7-8 women THINK they are 9's and 10's. Delusion plays a big role in all of this.  :ROFL:

I must reiterate:

AD NAUSEUM
AD INFINITUM
HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS??

If you contact a thousand women (a number pulled straight from the nether regions, but may be close) you'll find a few who are actually attracted to YOU. She must be attracted to YOU and not anything else such as a life in the UK. If she isn't she'll be an always irritated disrespectful pain in the ass forever after the honeymoon phase. Would you tolerate that bullshit? Then it's divorce court.  SO it's not merely finding a woman who'll marry you... Did i mention this is a numbers game?

Thanks Daveman you're right but to apply to a thousand women I would have to include Russian women and pretty much anywhere in Russia. I tend to have a good idea in my mind what would work for me in terms of the type of girl I want. While in theory a guy could get on well with a girl he didn't think he would I do t think that would tend to work for me so much I'm more of a specific type of girl that I need. So a fair amount of girls I rule out but for me I think it at least narrows down the field a bit to something in the all park.

I get what you're saying though that for a relationship to work long term past marriage etc the guy needs a girl who has attraction to him so she is willing to play well with him. Online the first port if call for this is the photos I think, if a girl likes the photos then that can make a lot of stuff easier. I've got a couple of good non-pro photos of me in some decent smart casual gear. I found the average photos not worth using as they tend to detract hence why just two decent photos at present. I've decided though that I'll go get some pro photos done as I think I can increase attraction by doing so, hopefully. If I can do that then that may help in a game where I'm going for smaller numbers but targeting more precisely at what I want I'm thinking.

So increasing my appeal online I think will help. I've been losing weight so losing a bit of a gut, not that it was real big or anything. A bit more of that to do and then concentrate on building muscle, so that may help also. So done stuff to do to up my game so hopefully that will come through for me :)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2022, 08:05:21 AM »

So increasing my appeal online I think will help. I've been losing weight so losing a bit of a gut, not that it was real big or anything. A bit more of that to do and then concentrate on building muscle, so that may help also. So done stuff to do to up my game so hopefully that will come through for me :)

Trench,

Admit it, you are too lazy and unmotivated to make this work out.

Your 6 minutes of working out twice a month isn't going to make you
ripped. Studying Russian and learning two words a month isn't going
to help your fluency.

Eliminating the largest source of FSUW because you are too cheap/broke
to pay for a VISA is going to sink your chances.

This is a numbers game. You need the numbers to have a chance. You need
to ONLY pursue women in their late 30's early 40's because those are the ones
that have to settle and they know they have to settle OR spend the rest of their
lives alone. You are too old, too broke, too cheap, too quirky, too plain and,
too flabby for a younger woman.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 08:08:13 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2022, 08:28:31 AM »
Newbies and lurkers listen up pull out your spiral notebooks and take notes.

Did i mention this is a numbers game?

Question for NEWBIES what is the purpose of this endeavor? 
Answer: Is to find, attract, pursue and marry a very high quality
mate and to live happily ever after.

This requires an enormous effort, time, money, emotions, and a bit
of luck is always nice.

What can you do to increase your chances?
1. Make yourself better: hit the gym, learn some Russian, increase
your income and time off to spend at this.
2. Don't push the age envelop. Take your age subtract 10 years and
that's the youngest woman that you contact.

You can compromise on anything EXCEPT for character. Do not pursue
ANY woman who doesn't like you at least as much as you like her.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2022, 03:00:45 AM »
Trench,

Admit it, you are too lazy and unmotivated to make this work out.

Your 6 minutes of working out twice a month isn't going to make you
ripped. Studying Russian and learning two words a month isn't going
to help your fluency.

Eliminating the largest source of FSUW because you are too cheap/broke
to pay for a VISA is going to sink your chances.

This is a numbers game. You need the numbers to have a chance. You need
to ONLY pursue women in their late 30's early 40's because those are the ones
that have to settle and they know they have to settle OR spend the rest of their
lives alone. You are too old, too broke, too cheap, too quirky, too plain and,
too flabby for a younger woman.

Flabby!

Now you've gone a bit far there Beel. I'm guessing you're still upset over my NBA comment. You know getting into the NBA the odds are probably still better than any State Lottery  ;D

Well I'm no longer flabby not that I had much before but my Smart Scales are telling me I'm a healthy weight now, before I was was just over. Still a little bit more to lose to hopefully expose that washboard stomach of mine but I think I'll get there :)

The rest unfortunately for me spot on lol.

Yeah thinking back to the competition I saw on Tinder in the UK most of those guys were well worked out in the gym. They looked like they spent their life in the gym. Whether they had money wouldn't really know as they were generally in gym gear, some have money so have the time to work out, some are on benefit, and some do work in various fields, Door work is a usual one, sport, Rugby, etc another, Modelling work possibly.

So yeah I would unfortunately be coming quite down the field on that one. I'm close to finishing the work on the house but until done I'm still limited on time on which to work on working out and the gym. The best I can do for the moment is get some pro photo shoots done in some decent gear and go with that.

For FSW young hotties it will likely be wealth they are most after and possibly the whole package. I can imagine those with the whole  package coming in well or as close as to that . Part of my problem also is that my strategy relies on me being out there and atm I can't get out there in terms of semi-permanent as haven't got my hands free here yet. The last few weeks haven't been bad as they've shown me where I can raise my game for when I do but at the moment I'm playing the game in with many foreign guys. That was never supposed to be the in the game plan but came about through wanting to get out there but being delayed. Among local guys out there I would come off well but in with the rest of the foreign guys applying from outside in the west I am back stuck with the usual situation, more and fiercer competition and of course the usual Keyboard Romeo's.

For the moment I can do nothing but pound out the steady beat I have been. Once my place is done then I can accelerate on the Russian learning and the workouts. I will also crucially be able to get over there. Though of course at the moment Moldova is the only country I can do as Ukraine isn't really open and potentially dangerous, Belarus is a bit awkwardly aligned to Moscow, flights, etc. Possibly there is Georgia but religion although possibly some Russian women going there. So with Ukraine still a bit out of the picture it really limits it down a lot.

A lot of the pretty young girls out there I think go for foreign guys as they are so cheesed off that the local guys just can't cut it wealth wise for the princess type of looks they hold. Once they see what they can get abroad some are willing to sacrifice seeing family physically often for a wealthy lifestyle abroad. Problem is with those girls that once in the guys hone country unless he does seriously come above and beyond most guys in different ways in his country then he is liable to be ditched while the girl goes off and upgrades. Odds are the reason he was looking abroad in the first place was because he lost out to the guts at home.

So yeah for sure a girl in her thirties would be a way easier number. The age thing I've not got a problem with but I still need to find the right type of girl to suit me. All will just have to see as it depends on what progress I can make and where. I think though for the moment I will avoid the girls in their twenties as they are well out of the ball park for me at this moment in time but will have to see how it goes.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1744
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1738
Total: 1748

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM