It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Banter  (Read 18938 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Banter
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2018, 12:20:27 PM »
There's no rumor

Ah, so your description of the emotions involved was 'accurate' ?  ;D

and nothing private to what I just wrote about you.

It is certainly PERSONAL and you delight in trying to stir the pot ..

You gave people the impression you're married to SC

No.... you are just plain daft ...  It has been explained to you ten plus times, but you delighted in worrying about SC's feelings ... not having a clue what's going down

It's safe to say *I* am not in her bad books

People's girlfriends, fiancée's, wives, and kids should be off limits. Nobody is attacking your wife or fiancée.

You are not being sincere - given you were gossiping about a situation you like to bring up when I'm busting your balls for something else daft you've posted

You're too dense to figure out it's your behavior that's being criticized. Since you're ignoring the question of when you're going to marry the girl in your avatar, I wouldn't be surprised if it never happens.

I think it's safe to assume that I'm better educated than you - so dense is not the appropriate adjective

Then there's the issue of my 'behaviour ....  You KEEP bringing this up as if there's a form of deceit on my part - yet you KNOW this is not the case - it has been explained - so ... you ARE gossiping..AND trolling

I'm not 'ignoring' your question if I'm going to marry the 'gal' in my avatar - it's just a F;n stupid Q... 

Offline jone

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2018, 12:22:13 PM »
My woman has been through my computer at least a dozen times.  If I would keep pictures of women I previously dated, I would be introduced to Lorena Bobbitt.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2018, 12:45:44 PM »
you delight in trying to stir the pot ..

Everybody stirs the pot with you for some reason. YOU can't seem to figure out the reason. I think you actually enjoy the 24/7 drama in your life and don't want it to end by acting normal like the rest of us.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2018, 12:46:25 PM »
my wife is much more "complex" than that
because of my artistic bent, I kept a lot of nude figure studies of past GFs
my wife found them in in the closet, thought it was my private "wanking" collection and burned it in a fireplace
OMG!!  I spent my whole life on those pics!!!

I haven't revealed it here before, because I know of the negative reaction it would create
but my wife is bisexual
which is VERY unusual for a UW!
so her relationship to other women
can be complex
we have a LOT of "conduct rules" that we have mutually agreed upon
but the upshot of this is that sometimes
I get to experience an older dominant Ukrainian woman
AND a younger submissive one together
sweet Jesus!

now haters go ahead and hate!

Offline msmob

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2018, 12:46:36 PM »
My woman has been through my computer at least a dozen times.  If I would keep pictures of women I previously dated, I would be introduced to Lorena Bobbitt.

Strange, that - as SC has photos from times / partners before and I'm not jealous and she wonders why my former wife was 'jealous' of photos / places from 'before'

We didn't know each other, then and love each other now ...  I know her email passwords and she knows my phone lock code and could read my emails,  chat messages ... 

I cannot understand a woman that rifles through a PC looking for photos of old g/fs but gets uptight if you notice and ask why her emails are password protected...  with the response "we need to have some secrets" ....  :rolleyes:

Offline msmob

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2018, 12:54:16 PM »
Everybody stirs the pot with you for some reason. YOU can't seem to figure out the reason. I think you actually enjoy the 24/7 drama in your life and don't want it to end by acting normal like the rest of us.

Silly BillyB,

I enjoy 'banter' with folk who understand I'm teasing them and I get teased back ...  Those folks are REAL smart ...

Then there's the folk who cannot understand they aren't smart enough and get bent out of shape and get 'personal' ....

They're the sort of people who try to get people banned for allegedly doing what they do most days  :rolleyes:

Is the reason your 'missus rarely poses in any photos with you because you are always on here ?

See what happens when you gossip about others, BillyB ...  Someone holds your gob open and let's you have a dose of your own medicine ..

I'm sorry - it's a low blow .. but you deserve it

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:56:16 PM by msmob »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2018, 01:58:05 PM »
that's TELLING THEM!!!

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2018, 02:21:14 PM »
but my wife is bisexual
which is VERY unusual for a UW!
I've met a few, no threesomes though. Came painfully close - you win some, lose some, it's all the same to me. The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2018, 03:40:42 PM »
I enjoy 'banter' with folk who understand I'm teasing them and I get teased back ...  Those folks are REAL smart ...

Name those people. You are considered a village idiot here and elsewhere on the internet. The youtube video you posted of yourself shows you being a brick shy of a full load yet you think people will be impressed with it.

Feel free to spread the rumor I'm not married. I've put up with that for years. The difference is that you're not living with the woman you're married to and I am.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2018, 03:49:18 PM »
My woman has been through my computer at least a dozen times.  If I would keep
pictures of women I previously dated, I would be introduced to Lorena Bobbitt.

I got rid of all the wimmin on my computer before Angel Eyes first came to visit me.
The old computer is long dead and is in a dump someplace. I did have some photos
in photobucket but they decided to try to hold them for ransom so I let them have
them.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »
I'm QUITE comfortable with WHAT I said,  CONTEXTUALLY and the advice given that for less than 4 days old - on the thread where someone also going to Kyiv asked a Q
Why are you still responding trolling? Weren’t you supposed to be going shopping begging for some scraps?

You STILL haven't manged to respond ( once) without inserting a red herring and obfuscating about bollox you've posted and got busted for  .. ;)
Oh, the irony of it all.....
I realise you are just bored - as the only thread you've started is the one to 'introduce' yourself .....You simply joined to put the boot in on our poor Trenchie  - you joined to troll - right from the off ...  :popcorn:

:rolleyes:
So now you’re digging into my early posts......I must be doing something right,
MobyStalker aka мобиДурак.

The double standard is breathtaking!!!

Offline msmob

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2018, 11:14:27 PM »
Name those people.

I can give you a clue .. YOU aren't one of them ..

You are considered a village idiot here and elsewhere on the internet. The youtube video you posted of yourself shows you being a brick shy of a full load yet you think people will be impressed with it.

The difference being - I don't CARE - what people who don't matter think of me .. Village Idiots are folk that gossip about others, without a clue to reality .. 

YOU gossip .... I simply returned the favour

Feel free to spread the rumor I'm not married. I've put up with that for years.

I pointed out that you don't appear in your missus' internet presence ...   I'm sure their's a reason  - should I express 'concern' for you or the missus', as you've 'suggested' for 'poor SC' ....?

The difference is that you're not living with the woman you're married to and I am.

:ROFL:

If the woman I'm married to cares to submit the divorce doc she thought was just informative - it required a signature - we can remedy THAT .. soon enough ))

In the meantime, I guess we're - that's SC and I - still living in sin ? 

Offline msmob

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2018, 11:42:25 PM »
Why are you still responding trolling?

OooH, I guess it's because you can't understand you are describing yourself and I'm merely pointing out your howlers, in defence of factual stuff - no-one really disputes ( unless it's a matter of  few pence ) and you just can't read English ?...

Weren’t you supposed to be going shopping begging for some scraps?

Shopping, making breakfast, making videos of homeless people with no money eeking ot an existence in arduous climates..just back up your' contentions' ... followed by lunch, a walk along the coast, and a spot of letter writing to smart people who want to buy from ..can you imagine .. a biz of ours ..?

A few other things good things happened but you're going to have to imagine and my dear Mum told me she loved me - so that's two people in one day ... Gosh - it even helped with the hurtful things you post about me ;))

Oh, the irony of it all.....So now you’re digging into my early posts......I must be doing something right,
MobyStalker aka мобиДурак.

Search members: John Gaunt ... Posts, Topics ... a matter of a second or two - in your case ... the Stat was revealing ... You don't start threads .. and you joined to troll a member ... ( more or less your words ) now that IS stalking !

The double standard is breathtaking!!!

Indeed the irony of a bloke joining in on a thread suggesting no home, no money - for a reason I cannot fathom - as he hasn't disputed anything I'd posted on that thread - except 'told' me I wasn't there [  :ROFL:

We should humour him as he doesn't know who he is, really

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2018, 12:06:19 AM »
OooH, I guess it's because you can't understand you are describing yourself and I'm merely pointing out your howlers, in defence of factual stuff - no-one really disputes ( unless it's a matter of  few pence ) and you just can't read English ?...

It’s because I don’t understand Natural[/i] English so I hope you’ll forgive my shortcoming.
Shopping, making breakfast, making videos of homeless people with no money eeking ot an existence in arduous climates..just back up your' contentions' ... followed by lunch, a walk along the coast, and a spot of letter writing to smart people who want to buy from ..can you imagine .. a biz of ours ..?

A few other things good things happened but you're going to have to imagine and my dear Mum told me she loved me - so that's two people in one day ... Gosh - it even helped with the hurtful things you post about me ;))
You’re right, it’s sent my imagination into overdrive.
Search members: John Gaunt ... Posts, Topics ... a matter of a second or two - in your case ... the Stat was revealing ... You don't start threads .. and you joined to troll a member ... ( more or less your words ) now that IS stalking !
Ah, the idiots guide to doing a search. Good job you wrote it down so you can refer to it constantly.
Indeed the irony of a bloke joining in on a thread suggesting no home, no money -
Queue the silver] Sofa Surfer....

as he hasn't disputed anything I'd posted on that thread - except 'told' me I wasn't there
Memory lapses or dementia. It’s a bitch being old.
We should humour him as he doesn't know who he is, really
and you’re with the fairies.....saying I’m someone else.  :ROFL:

Offline msmob

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2018, 12:24:45 AM »
It’s because I don’t understand Natural[/i] English

Ah, so you have been 'reading' elsewhere. ..and demonstrating - AGAIN - that you don't absorb plain text..  that this is a term I often hear Russians use ... 

Now, what was that you mentioned about 'stalking' - only a few mins ago ? ...

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:26:16 AM by msmob »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2018, 01:20:42 AM »
Ah, so you have been 'reading' elsewhere. ..and demonstrating - AGAIN - that you don't absorb plain text..  that this is a term I often hear Russians use ... 

Now, what was that you mentioned about 'stalking' - only a few mins ago ? ...
Amusing to know that reading something on the open internet is now considered stalking, according to you, of course.  :applause:
Now, digging into someone’s past posts........would be called? Go on, take a wild guess. Use that Natural English knowledge of yours.  :ROFL:
Or ask your Russian natural English speaking friends. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline msmob

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2018, 04:15:50 AM »
Amusing to know that reading something on the open internet is now considered stalking, according to you, of course. 

Actually, I  mentioned 'stalking' based on YOUR criteria .. of a day ago ....

So now you’re digging into my early posts.....
MobyStalker

:popcorn:

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2018, 04:25:53 AM »

Actually, I  mentioned 'stalking' based on YOUR criteria .. of a day ago ....

:popcorn:
So we must now consider you blind as well as very dumb?
Hmmm...MobyDumb, has a nice ring to it.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 04:31:08 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline msmob

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2018, 04:39:52 AM »
So we must now consider you blind as well as very dumb?
Hmmm...MobyDumb, has a nice ring to it.  ;D

'We' consider our case proved ...   with EVERY post you simply confirm the 'affliction you suggest I may suffer from ACTUALLY applies to your goodself ..   :popcorn:

Dumb is repeating bollox about folks financial situation and  / or home ownership , stalking, failing to read before responding and forgetting that you 'forgot' to disagree with any info I posted ...

THAT is why I'm relying to you here  - the corner for 'silly people' ..

*I* am 'silly' to respond to you - seeing you've only joined here to troll-  by your own admission - but I find sun bathing a little boring and you provide light entertainment ...

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2018, 04:54:50 AM »
'We' consider our case proved ...   with EVERY post you simply confirm the 'affliction you suggest I may suffer from ACTUALLY applies to your goodself ..   :popcorn:

Dumb is repeating bollox about folks financial situation and  / or home ownership , stalking, failing to read before responding and forgetting that you 'forgot' to disagree with any info I posted ...
Ahahaha is it all getting much for dear Moby.
]quote]
THAT is why I'm relying to you here  -
[/quote]
What does this mean? Is it more Natural English?
*I* am 'silly'
We know that but thanks for confirming.
- but I find sun bathing a little boring and you provide light entertainment ...
Try cliff jumping.  I hear it’s dead exciting. :devil:

Offline msmob

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2018, 06:29:44 AM »
Ah JG ..

You are now refuced to 'quoting' ...removing / altering my words to change the meaning of my posts..

Offline msmob

« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2019, 11:08:00 AM »
Lyndontom, the member you are responding to, you may well know is well known across various fora for his trolling. Every thread you can think of is littered with his argumentative junk. He has been banned, moderated, banned again, is still on meration at another place.
Yet he still thinks he’s ‘Da Man’.

Dear JG,

I readily admit to being banned for failing to accept 'advice' not to be 'russophobic' [ :ROFL:] and I mustn't put 'TRNC' ( ''Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" or 'Novorossiya' in inverted commas ....   Did you mean THAT sort of argumentative 'junk' ?   If so, you'll hardly be surprised at my laughing at you..

You are littering not a few threads repeating fibs of others you 'seem to recall'   :popcorn:

It is amusing that when I validate a reason for countering someone who posts bollox re geo-political situation in places they've never been to,   there'll be a 'JG' telling me I'm 'fibbing' )

As for being 'da man' ... I've made lots of mistakes and been pilloried for 'em - and rightly so ...

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2019, 11:21:39 AM »
Dear JG,

I readily admit to being banned for failing to accept 'advice' not to be 'russophobic' [ :ROFL:] and I mustn't put 'TRNC' ( ''Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" or 'Novorossiya' in inverted commas ....   Did you mean THAT sort of argumentative 'junk' ?   If so, you'll hardly be surprised at my laughing at you..

You are littering not a few threads repeating fibs of others you 'seem to recall'   :popcorn:

It is amusing that when I validate a reason for countering someone who posts bollox re geo-political situation in places they've never been to,   there'll be a 'JG' telling me I'm 'fibbing' )

As for being 'da man' ... I've made lots of mistakes and been pilloried for 'em - and rightly so ...
Here’s that troll again....
Saying that your fibs aren’t fibs repeatedly aren’t going to make them truths.
There’s evidence of your lies all over the place. People know that.
Your swerving, wriggling, bending, disingenuity is plain for all to see and make their minds up.
As you can see, folks, Moby claims he’s put me on ignore yet he keeps coming back to troll me.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1969
Total: 1980

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM