It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Got a story for you.  (Read 6928 times)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Got a story for you.
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2018, 06:39:14 AM »

The 'S' is for a common Russian woman's name. The 'C' is for the color Coral, the color she is partial to wearing.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2018, 06:16:49 PM »

Moby?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2018, 09:21:03 PM »
Dear Mark, whether your woman worked as the prostitute earlier? You inquire.

From what I understand, she just popped up and offered her opinion without a prompting from you.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion Maxx. Based off what was said in the message, she is answering Moby's question. She even repeated the question to make sure she got it right.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2018, 02:06:13 AM »
Not sure how you came to that conclusion Maxx. Based off what was said in the message, she is answering Moby's question. She even repeated the question to make sure she got it right.

I heard about this a few months ago directly from Moby. My memory is a bit hazy but I seem to remember he was not expecting to hear from her. She just popped up and said some things to Moby that surprised him. It was an unsolicited opinion from what I remember. But I could be wrong. It could have came from an exchange of a series of PMs on FB.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2018, 06:02:20 AM »

Moby's AWOL, which is understandable, being it's a weekend and he is probably with the lovely SC. 

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2018, 11:39:53 PM »
I wish..

I DO have three Russian guests - two who have never been here, before...

It's Biz and some sight-seeing ))

Went to Bath, yesterday ... It's only 20 miles away and GOD, I keep forgetting how I love the city - to be close to such wonders

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2018, 11:58:09 PM »
Maxx has it correct about the name SC and it's origin

The message came through as SC and I walked along the Sochi front last year ... the lady had requested I didn't contact her - nearly 3 years earlier and deleted me as a contact - ( Skype) which was her prerogative - I having reminded her that I was quite happy with SC  and thought it inappropriate her sending me bikini photos of her trip to a European country !...  ?

Anyway, my response was ...

"SC is well thanks and she doesn't WEAR panties .."

Remarkably, she never wrote, again - nor I to her... It seemed to do the trick ...

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:08:54 AM by msmob »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2018, 12:07:31 AM »
Maxx has it correct about the name SC and it's origin

The message came through as SC and I walked along the Sochi front last year ... the lady had requested I didn't contact her - nearly 3 years earlier and deleted me as a contact - ( Skype) which was her prerogative - I having reminded her that I was quite happy with SC  and thought it inappropriate her sending me bikini photos of her trip to a European country !...  ?

Anyway, my response was ...

"SC is well thanks and she doesn't WEAR panties .."

Remarkably, she never wrote, again - not I to her... It seemed to do the trick ...

A minor RWD mystery explained. Thank you Moby.

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2018, 12:10:00 AM »

A minor RWD mystery explained. Thank you Moby.

More "Chinese whispers" ! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_whispers

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2018, 04:55:43 AM »

I've have a friend named John I've known for 15 years. We've had diner together a number of times. I got to meet his wife a few years ago, a real doll. He is a real nice guy and she is sweet as they come. Both seem to love each other very much. They've been married several years. No green card issues to worry about. Long past that nonsense.

So he tells me last night he is in a bit trouble at his work (He works for the county). Apparently there was a get together for the employees and their wives and husbands. About 60 people in all showed up. He brings his wife 'R'. Except for the union steward no one had ever met her before.

He gets an early retirement next year. Government workers have that advantage. I told him to be really careful till then. I also told him to consult with an attorney ASAP. 

She just turned 30 years old. She is 4 feet 6 inches tall (137 cm). One of the most petite women I've ever known. Again, really sweet.

Maybe I should give up on my '45 years old on up' age requirement?

I am a little surprised about the coldness John is receiving at work. There is certainly nothing offensive about him bringing her, or a minor conversation with another Filipino in Tagalog. But the women were offended

The issue might be just concern that their spouses might be interested in a young beautiful Asian too? If John has volunteered to other men how to go about getting a special lady of their own, and the men told their wives...yep, that's cause for offense. Also I think Johns response about jealous American women screams volumes. That attitude is contributing to the coldness he is getting

We have a retired fellow at my tennis club married to a beautiful young Asian, but the other woman like her. We all like her a lot. But she dresses conservatively, even though she could dress like smoking hot arm candy if she wanted. Perhaps if she did, there might be some resentment towards her, but it wouldnt spill over to her husband

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2018, 08:51:41 AM »
I am a little surprised about the coldness John is receiving at work. There is certainly nothing offensive about him bringing her, or a minor conversation with another Filipino in Tagalog. But the women were offended

The issue might be just concern that their spouses might be interested in a young beautiful Asian too? If John has volunteered to other men how to go about getting a special lady of their own, and the men told their wives...yep, that's cause for offense. Also I think Johns response about jealous American women screams volumes. That attitude is contributing to the coldness he is getting

We have a retired fellow at my tennis club married to a beautiful young Asian, but the other woman like her. We all like her a lot. But she dresses conservatively, even though she could dress like smoking hot arm candy if she wanted. Perhaps if she did, there might be some resentment towards her, but it wouldnt spill over to her husband

She is about 70 pounds. He is about 270 pounds. She is 4 and a half feet tall. He is 6 feet tall. She's got beautiful long black hair. He's got no hair. She just turned 30. He just turned 56. I've seen her with him. She glows in her love for him. My guess at the party they made such an unusual couple that talk was inevitable. People have a hard time figuring it out. "How is such a union possible?" they think. John is not the type to promote his marriage as a "you can do it too." He thinks his was a fluke. As he said to me when she was talking to another mutual friend (at that time) "I hit the jackpot with her."

Below is a REAL story for you:

The "mutual friend" is a REAL piece of work. John and I both defriended him. This guy, an American was married to a Filipina named Laura who he met at a bar. She was a bargirl hoping to find a guy to take her away from the business. He brought her to America, married her and eventually they divorced. Long story why I won't bore you with. I'll skip to the chase. His ex-wife called him on the phone from New Jersey a few years after their divorce. He lived in Minnesota. She had a gambling addiction was in hopeless debt. After their conversation she went out into the parking lot, crawled into the foot well of the back seat of the car and took an overdose of sleeping pills. The police discovered her body more than a week later. It was summer then. So badly was she decomposed they couldn't identify her. So they traced her car and her cell phone records and called him. Anyway her jerk ex-husband went to Jersey and bought the death car. He got for what thought was a real good price hoping to resell it. Problem for him was he couldn't get the death smell out. The car smelt like vomit. Last time I saw him we rode in that car to a restaurant where I met John and 'R'. After our visit the creep took me back to my car. As I was getting out of the car he said to me, "Say goodbye to Laura" and laughed. That was it for our friendship. I knew this guy for 35 years. We used to work together. John and I later exchanged stories about this creep piecing everything together. We are both in agreement he is either a psychopath/sociopath or at the very least a hard core narcissist. We both believe he is responsible for her death. He played mind tricks on her, like he had played mind tricks on us.

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2018, 12:25:36 PM »

She is about 70 pounds. He is about 270 pounds. She is 4 and a half feet tall. He is 6 feet tall. She's got beautiful long black hair. He's got no hair. She just turned 30. He just turned 56. I've seen her with him. She glows in her love for him. My guess at the party they made such an unusual couple that talk was inevitable. People have a hard time figuring it out. "How is such a union possible?" they think. John is not the type to promote his marriage as a "you can do it too." He thinks his was a fluke. As he said to me when she was talking to another mutual friend (at that time) "I hit the jackpot with her."

Maxx
I think I saw John and his lovely wife today! Well maybe, the lady looked a little lighter skinned and Chinese, but he was definitely 270 lbs plus and she adored him, a very unusual couple for my part of the Midwest. Not only did seeing this couple remind me of this thread, but something else I forgot. 24 years ago when I brought my FSU fiancée to the USA, she was just taking classes learning English. She didn't develop a  FSU type accent, I actually think she at the time had a broken Dutch type accent.....anyways

The receptionist at my office 24 yrs ago began telling others my fiancée sounded Asian, and the gossip was my fiancée WAS Asian. I should add that I was in a different building, and my calls were forwarded to my building. The gossip became so problematic, that the head of HR came from that building to my office to see the various photos on my desk of my fiancée. upon seeing them, she said, I will go tell my crew that she is white and the gossip stopped

I have no conclusions to offer, other than perhaps I was wrong in my initial assessment

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1879
Total: 1890

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM