It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Filters, sorting, sifting and distilling  (Read 12951 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Filters, sorting, sifting and distilling
« on: October 25, 2015, 10:59:54 AM »
There are a zillion girls in the world, those of us in the Western World (and those with a brain)
are only trying to find one girl to be the future Mrs_____________ (your name here). So when
there are a zillion girls and you only need to find one, different men approach things differently.

So I thought I would start a thread to help newbies identify and help make a plan on how to
approach this.

Some might consider me an expert at this after spending 9 years to find Mrs 2tall while some
others might consider me a blockhead for taking so long. Both schools of thought in my opinion
could be argued successfully by anyone with even mediocre debating skills.

There are many who think that there is only one way to find or search for a girl. I think that
guys who were successful tend to think that their way to success is the best way. I think that
there are at least a hundred ways to find a good girl and at least a thousand ways to f#ck it up.

For the Newbie reading this, my advice is to read all the various opinions then come up with a
plan that best fits your personality and situation. For the experienced guys reading this please
write out how you started picking profiles, how you determined who to write and who to ignore.
What was your thought process along the way. My hope is that the Newbies can come here and
see several different approaches (not just mine) 

Many guys make elaborate plans with spread sheets and detailed notes about the relative merits
and demerits between dozens of girls. I call these the paralysis by analysis guys. While keeping
organized is important, there are no accurate measuring devices or metrics that will tell you if
Sveta, Olga or Sally the cute local librarian will make you happier. If you spend too much time
analyzing them, the best least desperate girl will kick you to the curb.

Girls want to be romanced, they want to be seduced they don't want to be analysed, statistically
measured and have her relative merits compared and contrasted with a hundred other girls. This
is where the paralysis by analysis guys lose because while they are analyzing some other sneaky
b@stard shows up and gets the girl.

Another group of guys go to the FSU in some sort of pack or tour, meet a number of different
women and then marries the first girl who lets her bloomers fly. Let's call him the chastity case.

The largest group of men is the group who write letters and never visit, they are called Keyboard
Romeos.

I could identify at least another dozen different types of guys and their approach.

I was a goal oriented guy who trusted my instincts and confident that I was going to find the
perfect girl for me. I wasn't going to marry a girl just because she would. I was married for many
years with a woman that I didn't want to be with but did it anyway because of my son. So this time
I wanted a GREAT girl and I wasn't going to settle for some so-so girl who wouldn't be too bad.
I wanted a girl who liked me at least as much as I liked her. I didn't want to be in some kind of
unequal relationship, where I had to do all the work to keep some high maintenance girl happy.

So I started by making a list of what I wanted in a relationship. My list was long and detailed.
Next, I made a list of things being the amazing one of a kind snowflake that I am, that I brought
to the table.

Then I wrote at least a dozen little short stories, adventures and anecdotes about myself and then
I wrote my abridged life story where I edited out the trips to the principals office etc. During this time
I had not written a single girl. I was reading. I was reading hundreds of stories on a long dead, defunct
and abandoned forum. I was a lurker. I was trying to figure it all out. I wanted to post questions but I
wanted to figure it out even more.

At some point during the reading, I had enough. I called up a photographer who would take photos
and give them to me on a CD. I joined too many agencies (including RLM) and started writing letters.

NOTE 1: I thought I was going to lay everything out in this one post but I can see that I got carried away
and will have to lay out how I sifted and sorted and selected in my next post or two.

NOTE 2: For the experienced guys please explain for the Lurkers and Newbies your thought process
how did you select a girl to write to and how did you reject one? How did you decide on who to stop writing
to and how did you decide who to call, skype or visit?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Chicagoguy

Re: Filters, sorting, sifting and distilling
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 11:21:11 AM »
I have said this before but it seems no one has ever picked up on it. I reversed this meeting and greeting system. I just put up my picture and my profile on several sites so I assume that most who wrote me first were already at least a little interested in me. No scammers. And I took the time to at least reply to all. Not hundreds I assure you  ;D

As time went by I visited about 10. All were very nice women but maybe I was too fussy. One letter stood out and we have been happily married now for over 6 years.

One difference in my case is that both the woman and I were older. And there is a 15 year age difference in my current wife and I but all of the women who replied were younger than me by varying degrees. It was not a criteria I was looking for and surprised me some.

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 11:23:47 AM »
To be honest with you, I think this is useless. To generalize this journey gives no answers. Only a specific question is best way to give an answer. Everyone has their own thoughts, experiences, personalities, age, likes, dislikes, interests, hell even what is attractive or not. With new technologies, media......everyday there are new ways to meet people and communicate. Only thing I can say never changes is .....being lucky.

As someone said here, this is not rocket science.....it's boy meets girl!!! :P

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 11:32:26 AM »
How did I pick a girl to write too?

First I did a search by age. When I started I was 44 years old and wrote to girls who
were 27-30. I occasionally wrote girls even younger. So my first filter was age (as the
years went by I moved up the age)

Next I looked at their photos. I ignored any who I feel attracted to. So my second
filter was appearance. Another thing about the photos is that I didn't write to girls
who regardless of beauty looked mean, angry, frigid etc. If a girl had a sunny smile
or pretty eyes, then I really wanted to write her.

Then I read their profile. I am Catholic and any Atheists, Muslims or Jewish girls were
deleted. I wasn't hiring an employee I was seeking somebody to spend the rest of my
life with. You can't have one parent tell children that Jesus XYZ while having another
parent tell them it's just a bunch of silly made up nonsense. So my next filter was
religion, they had to be Christian. I did decide that I wouldn't worry too much about
a mix of gobble de gook. FSUW often get their palms read, their fortunes cast and other
stuff. As long as they didn't claim to read the fortunes, they were ok, in my book.

As I gained experience I got better at filtering different types. I've found for example that I
am incompatible with artists for example and any girl who listed herself as one was filtered
out. Smokers were filtered out.

Generally speaking I wrote to girls who were 5' 4" (160 cm) or taller but would make an
exception for an exceptional girl. I could try to explain it, but the Cliff Notes version would
be that at 6'7" (201 cm) girls less than 160 didn't fit as well in the bedroom or even hugging
or kissing while standing.

NOTE 1: I will continue some of my theories in a future post.

NOTE 2: For the experienced guys please explain for the Lurkers and Newbies your thought process
how did you select a girl to write to and how did you reject one? How did you decide on who to stop writing
to and how did you decide who to call, skype or visit?

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 12:07:19 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 11:59:13 AM »
I have said this before but it seems no one has ever picked up on it. I reversed this meeting and greeting system. I just put up my picture and my profile on several sites so I assume that most who wrote me first were already at least a little interested in me. No scammers. And I took the time to at least reply to all. Not hundreds I assure you  ;D

Please don't take anything I'm writing personally, and especially don't consider anything I write
even remotely negative about your darling wife. I know of others who have done the same as you.
Moby met his first FSU wife that way and so have others.

I know that men who are a success like yourself tend to think that their method is a good one for
most others. Women over a certain age in the FSU (let's say 45 years old), are going to receive
far less or even no attention from men on a marriage website. They have been receiving zero
attention from local men for several years. There are men who will happily f#ck them (without a
condom) and lay on their couch getting waited on hand and foot, but those local men won't even
remotely consider marrying them, and they will take off sooner rather than later for another coach.

These older FSUW will either get more aggressive (like writing men) or they are going to spend the
rest of their life alone. A 27 year old beautiful girl isn't going to write many if any letters. For men
seeking women who are younger than 40, I would highly recommend that they write the first letter.

Most of the women who wrote to me were problematic. They were usually (but not always) too old
(my age), too fat and ugly or far too young. While I did date some who were far too young, I
learned from it and stopped.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Gator

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 05:06:18 PM »
The thread title led me to believe it  was about homemade vodka. 

So I quickly opened it, thinking I would ask my beautiful wife to call her father and get his recipe so I could reproduce it here.  Now I am disappointed, seeing that it is not about the "water of life" but finding women.  Once you found a woman, you will understand the importance of vodka.  :-)   

One question 2tallbill, if age was your first criterion, what was second:  hair length?   

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 05:36:38 PM »

One question 2tallbill, if age was your first criterion, what was second:  hair length?

:ROFL:

Reading thread I got to your punchline-- I was thinking exactly that!!

Sorry 2T !! :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 07:24:26 PM »

Led me to believe it might be some kind of vodka......

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 07:59:02 PM »

Chicago, you were just lucky.

For the vast majority of men on the planet, this method will not work.

Reason being is that the women who write to men are generally appropriate for the men.

But we men don't want women who are appropriate for us.

As Big Bill noted, most who wrote to me were too old and too heavy for my taste.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Larry1

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 08:07:17 PM »
Chicago, you were just lucky.

For the vast majority of men on the planet, this method will not work.

Reason being is that the women who write to men are generally appropriate for the men.

But we men don't want women who are appropriate for us.

As Big Bill noted, most who wrote to me were too old and too heavy for my taste.

That is one of the principal truths of the FSUW search. Few guys will admit it. WW hate it. But it's true nonetheless.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 08:08:29 PM »
My recommendation to for guys to date as many women as they can at home and write as many women overseas. You're not cheating anybody if you aren't in a relationship but dating multiple women even at the same time will sharpen your social skills with the ladies which will make you more desirable. Bad boys don't get all the women because they're bad, they know how to talk to women because they have lots of experience.

When I wrote to thousands of women, I decided to write them based on photos alone. I didn't have time to read the profiles. If I were attracted to the woman, I'd write her. They had various hair lengths and colors, some taller than I, and different sizes of breasts. Some spoke perfect English and some none. Some were decades younger than I and some were 10+ older than I. Even older ladies can look sharp. These ladies lived all over the FSU and I was prepared to go to any FSU country if I felt the woman was worth it. In the end, what was said in a lady's profile meant nothing to me anyway. What mattered was what she said on the phone and if she was "into me". I would call often so there was a routine. Some routines got old and a lady would move on or I'd move on. When talking to someone never got old, I'd visit her.

When you target so many women, you are much more likely to find one that is beautiful inside and out and that is "into you". You will find her based on skill more than luck. Targeting one woman at a time is unlikely to bring you success and likely to keep you single for a very long time. Your losses from not targeting enough women are another man's gain.

Below in the link is my dating experience at home and the story on how I found my Ukrainian wife who happened to be living in Libya when I first contacted her. I wrote the thread in real time sometimes making posts the same day I had two dates at home lined up. Writing in real time wasn't hard for me to do because I know I'd be successful in the end blowing people's minds with the woman I'd eventually choose to marry. Yes, I gave myself choices, lots of choices.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11638.0

In the link below is a continuation thread from the one above since some posters trashed the thread and got it locked with accusations that I'm immoral and criminal. What good is a thread without controversy? This thread is more about my early journeys with my wife. 

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14829.0
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »
Billy, as I understand it, even after several years your wife is still younger than you are.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2015, 08:48:47 PM »
That is one of the principal truths of the FSUW search. Few guys will admit it. WW hate it. But it's true nonetheless.

I disagree with your assertion that WW hate it.  WW know very well that many men go to the FSU to find women who, physically, they generally could not attract at home.  The income differential works in their favour in what are second/third world countries.  It is why Ukraine and the 'stans, not Russia, are now the primary destinations of today's FSU bride seekers.  I doubt rather highly that most WW ever even think about this.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:03:30 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2015, 09:39:09 PM »
I disagree with your assertion that WW hate it.  WW know very well that many men go to the FSU to find women who, physically, they generally could not attract at home.  The income differential works in their favour in what are second/third world countries.  It is why Ukraine and the 'stans, not Russia, are now the primary destinations of today's FSU bride seekers.  I doubt rather highly that most WW ever even think about this.

Boe is mostly correct here.

But despite the rather odd nature of this situation, there can develop some real 'made in heaven' match-ups.  Although we have read here plenty of the 'made in hell' also.

However Boe, I wonder about your statement that WW know about men going to FSU.  I sort of doubt that most of them know anything at all about it.

Also, at least on this forum, it seems like new guys are still going to Russia.  As I understand it, most AM guys choose Ukraine because of the 'no visa' situation, not because they know there is less to choose from in Russia because of any improved Russian economy.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2015, 09:43:10 PM »
However Boe, I wonder about your statement that WW know about men going to FSU.  I sort of doubt that most of them know anything at all about it.

No, I agree with you 100% on this point.  I was addressing the situation of those that may have heard of it.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Larry1

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 09:50:12 PM »
Boe is mostly correct here.

But despite the rather odd nature of this situation, there can develop some real 'made in heaven' match-ups.  Although we have read here plenty of the 'made in hell' also.

Also, at least on this forum, it seems like new guys are still going to Russia.  As I understand it, most AM guys choose Ukraine because of the 'no visa' situation, not because they know there is less to choose from in Russia because of any improved Russian economy.

I agreed with you. Boethius disagreed with you. Yet you contend that Boethius is correct.  Can you explain that? Of course Boethius is a skilled and cunning polemicist, so could wriggle out of this with ease. But how do you explain your position that Boethius is mostly correct and you are mostly wrong?

Offline ML

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2015, 09:58:25 PM »
Girls want to be romanced, they want to be seduced they don't want to be analysed, statistically
measured and have her relative merits compared and contrasted with a hundred other girls.

Interestingly, I did once measure the height of 2 gals that I met on the same trip in the same city and spent a lot of time with each.

They had both claimed to be 5 feet 7 inches, but one looked to be taller.

I tend to get anxiety attacks (or some such) from this type of situation and have to find resolution !!

So here Dear Lady . . . please stand up against this doorway like we do to measure growing children.

But alas, they both did measure out at 5 feet 7 inches.
Upon further analysis and looking, I realized that one had relatively long legs and short torso; whereas the other had relatively shorter legs and longer torso.

The long legs made the one look taller.

Neither gal seemed to mind this 'measuring.'
Probably they assumed I was thinking of buying some article of clothing or some such.

Offline alex330

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2015, 10:03:52 PM »

Locally I see more men married to Russian women than to Ukrainian women. The Russian women seem more like they want to get out than the Ukrainian women we know. Of course the women I know are a very small sample, but if you search for local women on VK in the US most will be Russian. That is what we found here in FL.

What many fail to think about is that many of the Ukrainian women have MANY options both locally and abroad. The economy does not make much of an impact in their decision unless they are from a village.

Offline ML

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2015, 10:05:23 PM »
I agreed with you. Boethius disagreed with you. Yet you contend that Boethius is correct.  Can you explain that? Of course Boethius is a skilled and cunning polemicist, so could wriggle out of this with ease. But how do you explain your position that Boethius is mostly correct and you are mostly wrong?

Larry, I got a little bit lost in reading this last posting of yours.

But anyway, I don't think the topic (at least our sub-topic part) is important enough to dissect too deeply.

And it's my bed time in EST now anyway.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 07:33:38 AM »
I have said this before but it seems no one has ever picked up on it. I reversed this meeting and greeting system. I just put up my picture and my profile on several sites so I assume that most who wrote me first were already at least a little interested in me. No scammers. And I took the time to at least reply to all. 

Yeah, you were lucky.
So was I for the same reasonable reason.
I got emails from everywhere.
I didn't particularly want to travel to some places like Indonesia at that time.
There are plenty of old gals ..fat gals..and old fat gals here in the states.
They might have money, but still aren't worth the hassle.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2015, 09:20:48 AM »

Yes the second criteria was beauty/attraction and hair length is a factor in beauty and
attractiveness for me.

Next I looked at their photos. I ignored any who I feel attracted to. So my second
filter was appearance.
Another thing about the photos is that I didn't write to girls
who regardless of beauty looked mean, angry, frigid etc. If a girl had a sunny smile
or pretty eyes, then I really wanted to write her.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2015, 09:25:19 AM »

Now that you know the theory behind the thread, do you have any advice for the lurkers/newbies
about how you went about picking one girl over another?
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »
Reading thread I got to your punchline-- I was thinking exactly that!!

Sorry 2T !! :)

No worries, however since you are here posting in this thread why don't you explain some
of your thought process. How did you pick the girls that you've written to? and how did you
decide on girl A vs girl B? 
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2015, 10:06:43 AM »
Interestingly, I did once measure the height of 2 gals that I met on the same trip in the same city and spent a lot of time with each.

They had both claimed to be 5 feet 7 inches, but one looked to be taller.

I tend to get anxiety attacks (or some such) from this type of situation and have to find resolution !!

So here Dear Lady . . . please stand up against this doorway like we do to measure growing children.

But alas, they both did measure out at 5 feet 7 inches.
Upon further analysis and looking, I realized that one had relatively long legs and short torso; whereas the other had relatively shorter legs and longer torso.

The long legs made the one look taller.

Neither gal seemed to mind this 'measuring.'
Probably they assumed I was thinking of buying some article of clothing or some such.

There are a number of guys who over analyze things to the point of paralysis. ML you don't fall into
that camp. Also, you are smart enough not to let a girl know that you were measuring her to see if
she was taller than another girl. Virtually none of the spreadsheet/database guys would be either
subtle or as personable enough to pull that off.

What criteria did you have when you picked out a girl from a picture and profile. What types of things
got them eliminated while exchanging letters? What types of things got the girls eliminated when you
met them in person? What types of things did they do that made you want to meet them?
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Gator

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2015, 10:49:03 AM »
.... how did you decide on girl A vs girl B?

Is this what you want?

I started with a large number and got to one based on a slow process of elimination.

To start I studied  hundreds of women in  agency profiles.

First cut (using agency website search engine): 
                -  age of the partner they would consider (I admit to looking for younger women)
               -   height and weight info

Second Cut (from studying profiles)
              -  photo (they did not have to be a "9" but had to be at least a "7")
              -  education
             -  something catchy in the narrative part  to suggest they had an  interesting  personality.   

I wrote about 50 women and sent a long letter with photos, having the agencies deliver a hard copy.  Some liked the hard copy as they could read it at their leisure rather than speeding through it on the office computer (it was 2001 and few had home computers).   

About 35 women responded, some sending me via snail mail beautiful handwritten letters from the heart.  If this seems a high response rate,   keep in mind  it was 2001 and women were either more motivated then or not yet jaded by experiences with WM. 

I wrote 2-3 letters to each respondent, and some rose to the top while others dropped out. 

It was now time to talk with them.  I called about 12 women, each about 3-7 times.  All spoke English.  The conversations  revealed chemistry, openness, etc., enough to decide whether I wanted to meet them.

I made arrangements to travel to four cities for about 2 1/2 weeks  to meet six of the women.  Two women came from provincial cities to meet me (one traveling by train for 30 hours). 

What happened?

-  One wanted to move to Europe plus she was becoming more and more interested in women (she was fun, however, and delivered her promise to show me a good time in Kiev).

-  One seemed desperate to marry, a MD who wanted to move to America and practice medicine (nothing against that but she was on a faster track than mine).

-  I called one from my hotel and a man answered, who became irate.   She called me at the hotel to say "sorry."   I then called a backup, and as expected she was so-so, otherwise she would not have been a backup. 

-  A highly intelligent woman was really  interested at first  but did not want to continue because of my age; she was a widow and said she did not want to go through that again (I guess a friend  I met advised her of that).

-  One was sweet, and we had a good time (she introduced me to the joy of a  private banya), but our conversations were too deliberate and nothing said "this is the one."    The fact she had  a huge rack had no lasting influence. 

-  One had presence, intellectual curiosity, a SOH, sophistication, two delightful kids, an interesting  family (mother was  Soviet radio announcer  and grandmother was  a theater actress in Moscow), not in a rush to marry, etc.  I developed a relationship with her that continued for years. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1871
Total: 1882

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM