It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are some girls too hot to be true?  (Read 16470 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Are some girls too hot to be true?
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2017, 07:01:39 PM »
Trench,

You are cherry picking information that you wish to hear. If 40 people tell you to
not to date 17 year old girls but one does then you decide that you should start
dating 17 year old girls, who will be 18 soon, and want to have babies before
marriage.

You are risk/scam adverse but really desire to participate in risky behavior that
presents the best opportunity to get scammed. There was a marriage agency
named "Ladies in Nude marriage agency" basically is was a sex chat agency
with photos of young naked women, who supposedly desired marriage to old
Western men.

I think you could chat with them with or without clothes but I don't remember.
Unfortunately I can't find their website, so I can't recommend that you try to find
a woman on that site.

I think that pursuing a woman from the "Ladies in Nude" website would be more risky
than seeking girls in their early twenties but not by much. I'm sure I can come up with
other worse ideas. For example, I think that traveling to meet ISIS girls among the
caliphate in Iraq/Syria would be more risky. Drug addicts who have full blown aids
would be more risky. Ebola victims with bleeding around the eyes, ears and anus
could be more risky.

I get you're point 2tallbill and think generally you are correct, I was just saying I'm surprised it exists much at all out that way though myself I'm really looking for girls in their 30's. Any girls I were to cal up in their twenties whilst over there would probably be just for my own amusement unless they really cam through. Even still, even on Bride.RU and Mamba, etc, there are so many profiles of girls in their twenties seeking guys up to the age of 40-45 many starting of with around 30 or so as a starting age for the guys. Some for sure might be after a quick shopping spree, a fast buck, maybe a green card or similar - how many I would have no clue, would so many really be dodgy? From what BillyB says many are just anxious to get a guy before they get too old - I presume because of the gender imbalance, etc. which gets worse as they get older, apparently.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2017, 11:30:19 PM »
I see 25-year old looking for 30-60. Enough said.

http://dmnotify.com/gal/details/1007658?

Hello wallm

Are you stating the site sucks because of profiles like this or merely commenting on the profile :) ?

One often sees no upper age limit in a profile. ,Is she lazy or ?! ;)

Quote from: Trenchcoat
From what BillyB says many are just anxious to get a guy before they get too old - I presume because of the gender imbalance, etc. which gets worse as they get older, apparently.

Did he say that ? :)

Believe me, the age range you seem interested in have no gender imbalance. FSU men are living longer.

You will not find too many 'desperate' attractive ladies.... They might be single because they are fussy.

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 05:30:37 AM »
Hello wallm

Are you stating the site sucks because of profiles like this or merely commenting on the profile :) ?

One often sees no upper age limit in a profile. ,Is she lazy or ?! ;)

I was commenting on the profile. I won't feel comfortable with dating someone half my age. Who am I? Billy?  ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2017, 05:52:29 AM »

Did he say that ? :)

Believe me, the age range you seem interested in have no gender imbalance. FSU men are living longer.

You will not find too many 'desperate' attractive ladies.... They might be single because they are fussy.

Not directly, but is what I saw it as perhaps inferring, perhaps I'm wrong, as I say I know the agencies tout out the gender imbalance but perhaps they overplay this more for their purposes.

So if not that then what?

You state it might be because they are fussy, well there are no doubt fussy women here in the UK or US but I get the impression few go looking for a guy abroad. I know many people are desperately poor in the Ukraine so 'apparently' this blocks girls from going to guys who are not up to supporting a family/children economically. This I understand as some women are like that here, I've been to speed dating and they want a guy who has a good job and at least part owns a house among other long list of requirement, i.e social skills, etc before they even get to chemistry - hence why I believe guys get so few ticks from the ladies at these events. My financial status is decent enough but girls at these sorts of events at home tend to have unrealistic expectations - its almost like they expect a local celebrity when they have been passed over themselves, so not the cream of the crop, though most were decent enough looking.

So a FSW will need a guy that can support a family/children and many guys are out the running because of that since even the benefits system in the Ukraine etc is too low to live off. I'm guessing that is why there is a slight alcohol problem out that way. Now of course a guy from whatever other country will also have to be in a position to support a family/children but of course many countries such as UK, US, Canada, Germany, etc are much more prosperous than Ukraine etc so employment is higher and so forth. The fact of a guy can travel internationally can often signify he has the ability to provide for a girl though nothing is assured of course.

That is all I can think of as to why a woman would look abroad, perhaps I'm wrong I don't know. I think there was a previous discussion on here a while ago and the economic reason excluded so many men in FSU seemed to be the reason. I'm not sure that many women would look abroad if they were just fussy in itself as its surely a fuss for them to look abroad, i.e profile, pics, constant messaging, skypes, let down, process of replying to messages all over again, no shows in person & on Skype, messaging that leads no-where, no chemistry on meeting, language & cultural problems, personality differences, etc.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2017, 07:21:20 AM »
They might be single because they are fussy.
:shock: Really?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2017, 07:50:48 AM »
I was commenting on the profile. I won't feel comfortable with dating someone half my age. Who am I? Billy?  ;D

No, you won't feel comfortable. They can be fun for a certain period of time but after that the reality that you have little in common sets in. Been there, done that. Most of us ain't Billy, and that's a good thing. ;)
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline wallm

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2017, 03:08:16 PM »
Now it is getting ridiculous.

http://dmnotify.com/gal/details/1008044?

Seriously. 30-55?

I suppose one has to wade through some trash to find the diamond on this site.  ;D

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2017, 03:10:37 PM »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2017, 04:44:29 PM »
:shock: Really?
YES..

Never heard the expression- 'all or nothing'?

It is not uncommon for desirable  / hot FSUW to reject advances of a potential suitor - if they do not tick all the boxes.. a dalliance might be permissible - but a relationship - hell NO :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2017, 06:02:39 PM »
Now it is getting ridiculous.

http://dmnotify.com/gal/details/1008044?

Seriously. 30-55?

I suppose one has to wade through some trash to find the diamond on this site.  ;D

Yeah what's it with this a 21 year old potentially wanting someone in the region of 55! and so many girls on these dating sites seem to want this, are they doing profile for a laugh, scam or fake profiles from the agency with all the emails linking to box of agency mailer. I don't know perhaps some girls out that way want an older guy (big age gap) but I have a hard time believing so many do.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2017, 07:33:58 PM »
Anyway, Billy, you're girl looks real pretty from the profile pic on here, think I may vaguely remember you might have put up a larger picture once and that was the case. I was surprised you are nearly twice her age but good for you, shows us all that there is truth behind the younger women going for older men deal in the FSU and its not just myth created by these agencies. Still surprises me that they are see older guys as so preferential :)

People live in less than desirable conditions and they don't have time for BS. FSU women value emotional and financially stability from a man more than their Western sisters who can better take care of themselves. They don't want the drama or struggles. I've seen quite a few profiles from American women looking for a man with tattoos and piercings. Never have I read a profile from an FSU women who values those things from a man first. Men Chase women but women choose their man. Why ask "why?" if a woman will consider a big age gap in a relationship. If she's "into you", go for it. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. If you don't go for it, it definitely won't work out. I've seen lonely guys reject girls for various reasons, one reason is because of age. After my first marriage, I was never lonely.

I won't feel comfortable with dating someone half my age. Who am I? Billy?  ;D

I've dated more older women than I than anybody on this forum. If a woman is attractive, age is no barrier. I never walk down the street with a lady feeling uncomfortable whether the girl is half my age or 10+ years older. I make them all feel special and in return, they make me special.

Most of us ain't Billy, and that's a good thing. ;)

It's a good thing there's a lot of men out there passing up on the smokinhotkovas to remain lonely adopting the motto "Some guy out there is putting up with her BS". Less competition makes my job easier when I find those ladies.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline wallm

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2017, 08:44:27 PM »
Less competition makes my job easier when I find those ladies.

Wait, aren't you married? Does Mrs. Billy know this?  ;D
I am probably taking this to literally.

Just for the heck of it, I will try dating one that is half my age.  :ROFL:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2017, 10:53:01 PM »
Wait, aren't you married? Does Mrs. Billy know this?  ;D

Doesn't matter if I'm married. The girls keep running to a few guys like myself because a lot of guys like mhr7 deny the girls love simply because they don't meet their age requirements.

Just for the heck of it, I will try dating one that is half my age.  :ROFL:

If you're dating nobody at the moment, don't be picky. Date everybody that comes along. Even if you don't marry them, you'll improve your social skills with the ladies and be better prepared to win over Ms. Right when she comes along.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2017, 11:11:49 PM »
I don't know about Billy, but I 'deny the girls love' because I'm in a monogamous relationship and when not - don't feel any need to date girls - I prefer women, now ! ;)

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2017, 01:17:47 AM »
It's a good thing there's a lot of men out there passing up on the smokinhotkovas to remain lonely adopting the motto "Some guy out there is putting up with her BS". Less competition makes my job easier when I find those ladies.

I'm far from lonely and that's not my motto. Many men on this adventure quickly lose their money chasing after women half their age and even if they should "catch" one come to find that it wasn't really worth their effort. I don't have an age requirement, I have compatibility, intellectual and maturity requirements. It's been my experience that women who are too young just don't meet theses requirements.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline BillyB

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2017, 07:07:44 AM »
Many men on this adventure quickly lose their money chasing after women half their age and even if they should "catch" one come to find that it wasn't really worth their effort.

I've never recommended chasing women half my age. Chase women any age and go hard after the ones that are "into you". Any other requirement you have from a women to be your wife isn't any good if she isn't "into you".

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2017, 07:50:40 AM »
I've never recommended chasing women half my age. Chase women any age and go hard after the ones that are "into you". Any other requirement you have from a women to be your wife isn't any good if she isn't "into you".

I agree with these comments, like you've said earlier Billy I've noticed that there are girls that are attractive in their 30's as there are in their 20s, unattractive ones also. So girls don't all into a nose dive looks wise when they hit 30. So, for me it makes sense initially looking at girls in their 30's if one in her twenties happened to come along like you say that was "into me" I think I would feel the urge to give it a try.

Even still, many girls under 30 can be immature and I'm not sure I want to kick of my trip with one unless I was sure she was serious. Hence why I say I would prefer to go and date a girl in her thirties first then if it did not work out call up a series of others of 20's & 30's age group. The girl I met in my second trip was 23 and I'm not sure if she was really serious or not, may have just been that the chemistry was not there. She was a student and although she came across quite ardent online about guys promising to meet then no shows she might have just been doing it for casual entertainment, who knows.

Anyway, my only other thought other than girls that might just be doing it for casual entertainment is looking at it from the woman's perspective  I'm guessing that most of the guys that do FSU online dating sites are 30+. I know that some say a few more younger men are than used to but generally I'm guessing that its generally older men. So I guess from that perspective if that is generally the same age groups of men that come up for these women then its fairly restricted for them to that to begin with. I know guys like DK who was on here a few months back in their 20's are often disregarded by these women he said as not serious enough for them. So for them its a case of not taking each other serious, messing about and casual dating. Not what the guys on this forum tend to be their for. That's my thoughts on it anyway.

Offline msmob

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2017, 01:53:03 PM »
TC, you under-estimate the importance many place on your partner feeling you make them happy, bringing fidelity and trust to the relationship.

I know one eth Russian lady who was married to a VERY wealthy local - Oligarch wealthy - and she left him  - his money, infidelity and drunkenness ....  She got shafted in the divorce - but is happily married, now - to a European man. She even dated me - on and off for two years :)

She wasn't a '10/10' - but she was 41 and no way looked it...  A very attractive lady with the body of a mid -twenties lass

I think BillyB might suggest that if you are confident in yourself .....

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2017, 02:48:24 PM »
YES..

Never heard the expression- 'all or nothing'?

I was just trying to be silly.
What woman isn't 'fussy'?

Yeah what's it with this a 21 year old potentially wanting someone in the region of 55! and so many girls on these dating sites seem to want this

They just usually leave the age open. Typical of agencies [who actually write the profiles] more than the ladies themselves.

If a 55 yr old guy actually makes the trip to see a 25 yr old...well, she will at least get wined and dined around town for a while and then spaciba- dos vidanya but then again if he has big rubles???? :-\

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2017, 02:53:39 PM »
TC, you under-estimate the importance many place on your partner feeling you make them happy, bringing fidelity and trust to the relationship.

I know one eth Russian lady who was married to a VERY wealthy local - Oligarch wealthy - and she left him  - his money, infidelity and drunkenness ....  She got shafted in the divorce - but is happily married, now - to a European man. She even dated me - on and off for two years :)

She wasn't a '10/10' - but she was 41 and no way looked it...  A very attractive lady with the body of a mid -twenties lass

I think BillyB might suggest that if you are confident in yourself .....

This is something I need to try and bear in mind much more I think, you're right. Thing is in the early stage of messaging someone online its can be a bit of a dry experience, while I try to put some effort into my messages and try to consider the girl until I at least Skype or meet her it is difficult to make them happy. I guess its an interaction thing and finding a girl you chime with perhaps makes it a more natural thing. IT is something I need to think of when talking to her though since like you indicate its not always a stats type of thing.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2017, 02:58:08 PM »
I was just trying to be silly.
What woman isn't 'fussy'?

They just usually leave the age open. Typical of agencies [who actually write the profiles] more than the ladies themselves.

If a 55 yr old guy actually makes the trip to see a 25 yr old...well, she will at least get wined and dined around town for a while and then spaciba- dos vidanya but then again if he has big rubles???? :-\

I can imagine agencies going it but sometimes it can be found on Mamba or perhaps Bride.RU as well. Sometimes the reasons may be unsound, but at the end of the day I met a 23 yr old when I was in my late 30's of Mamba, ok it didn't work out - she was reasonably charming while the date lasted and I get the impression she was at least reasonably serious but who's knows, perhaps it was just a casual entertainment as I thought earlier.

Offline msmob

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2017, 12:28:22 AM »
Thing is in the early stage of messaging someone online its can be a bit of a dry experience.

Yes, so my tip ? Don't mess around writing then skyping lasses until you know when you're going...

From a ladies point of view she has seen it all before and most men BS and even if they do get o the plane - haven't really 'made a connection' before..

I advocate the Write a few Visit few / one method - as unless you are gifted - it is difficult to relax and not remember important pieces of info the lady has told you before - without looking down at 'notes' ..

ML says it is pointless learning her lingo .. I disagree - When ladies first heard my voice and I spoke 'Russian' - I normally made them fall about with laughter and the 'connection' was made...   But this took years..

I had read up on the history of the ladiy's region / city as am genuinely interested in history.  Most ladies are proud to show you something of their region and are pleased if you show an interest. Remember, there is a chance that they have done the tour guiding bit, before... 

I'm an 'ol git... but their was a time when I was dating RU ladies in their early to mid thirties - when I was in my early 40's ..My 'advice' seemed to be as effective then as it is was recently.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2017, 02:54:47 PM »
This is something I need to try and bear in mind much more I think, you're right. Thing is in the early stage of messaging someone online its can be a bit of a dry experience, while I try to put some effort into my messages and try to consider the girl until I at least Skype or meet her it is difficult to make them happy. I guess its an interaction thing and finding a girl you chime with perhaps makes it a more natural thing. IT is something I need to think of when talking to her though since like you indicate its not always a stats type of thing.

These days everyone has a phone with a good camera on it. When you are going through
your day snap a photo of trees, flowers, the sunset, any animal etc.

Send one of these photos with every letter. It separates you from the pack.

In my opinion you are using visit one tactics with many. If you are going to go the
whole route of exchanging several letters and skype then I suggest that you are
using visit one tactics. When you visit one you sift through the girls and pick the
best one in advance. With visit many you make a general sift but don't make the
effort to get to know them until you meet in person to see if you have chemistry.

You can't determine chemistry except in person. Some people will say they can,
but it's been my experience that you have to stand 2 feet apart and look/smell
each other.

So in my opinion if you are going to spend so much time exchanging letters and
talking on the phone and skype then you need to weed out many of the girls and
get it down to the best one.

In my opinion if you are going to meet many then you shouldn't spend too much time
getting to know them. You will mix them up. Better to meet them first and see if you
have chemistry before getting to know them.

Lastly, ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP PLAN

Bill's blended theory:

Spend all the time on letters and skype and narrow it down to one girl. Then go meet
her and if things don't work out immediately switch to a visit many strategy and write
every girl in her city. This is the low risk with a high reward. Since you spent all the time
exchanging letters then if you hit it off you have a high reward trip. If you don't have
chemistry then you say bye and start dating girls. This minimizes your risk.

However, if you get too emotionally involved before you get on a plane then you are
going to feel despondent if things don't work out. You need to decide if you can do that.

In my opinion the highest risk/lowest reward is to do what you are doing. Writing, chatting
and Skyping with many with the idea that you will meet all of them.

That's my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2017, 05:05:18 PM »
These days everyone has a phone with a good camera on it. When you are going through
your day snap a photo of trees, flowers, the sunset, any animal etc.

Send one of these photos with every letter. It separates you from the pack.

In my opinion you are using visit one tactics with many. If you are going to go the
whole route of exchanging several letters and skype then I suggest that you are
using visit one tactics. When you visit one you sift through the girls and pick the
best one in advance. With visit many you make a general sift but don't make the
effort to get to know them until you meet in person to see if you have chemistry.

You can't determine chemistry except in person. Some people will say they can,
but it's been my experience that you have to stand 2 feet apart and look/smell
each other.

So in my opinion if you are going to spend so much time exchanging letters and
talking on the phone and skype then you need to weed out many of the girls and
get it down to the best one.

In my opinion if you are going to meet many then you shouldn't spend too much time
getting to know them. You will mix them up. Better to meet them first and see if you
have chemistry before getting to know them.

Lastly, ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP PLAN

Bill's blended theory:

Spend all the time on letters and skype and narrow it down to one girl. Then go meet
her and if things don't work out immediately switch to a visit many strategy and write
every girl in her city. This is the low risk with a high reward. Since you spent all the time
exchanging letters then if you hit it off you have a high reward trip. If you don't have
chemistry then you say bye and start dating girls. This minimizes your risk.

However, if you get too emotionally involved before you get on a plane then you are
going to feel despondent if things don't work out. You need to decide if you can do that.

In my opinion the highest risk/lowest reward is to do what you are doing. Writing, chatting
and Skyping with many with the idea that you will meet all of them.

That's my two kopecks,

Bill

Funny I'm sure that's my strategy I developed Bill ;) except I'm planning to allow myself a month and work in other methods if need be. I think you're right though, I need to call the girls I'm writing to up on Skype one at a time, and see if we get on well and go with the first one I get on well with. Before I had several girls that I got listed on Skype but never actually skyped with them, too much at once, then after a few weeks its kind of awkward to go back and say 'hey how about a Skype now', it just looks too bad I think, messaging perhaps easier to go back to girl to see if you can take things forward.

I think that you are right though, the first time I was too emotionally involved and I need to reign it in a little this time. Do the usual but not get carried away until we meet, just take it casual while making an effort and see what enjoyment there is to be had. The way I figure it is if the date does not work out then allowing myself a month means I can make plenty of meets and another attempt has not gone down so rapidly.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »
Ok, so while I'm still on EM got a couple more months left on it I noticed this profile today, there's others on there similar, in fact got a EOI from another similar age group today also. Anyway, this girl is as pretty as a picture, and while she's real attractive I think I might feel a bit queasy about going out there just to visit a such a young lady as if I was on a bit of a far out almost perverse mission. Well this girl states she is unemployed from a small city, Cherkasy, some way from Kiev. Could it be a case that a girl is pretty but feels stuck in a situation of nothing, seeing foreign guys as a realistic way to get a life or is it more bs by the girl or an agency to sucker some guy along for the ride for whatever reason?

Link:

http://www.elenasmodels.com/member-profile/e2147594774

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1981
Total: 1991

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM