It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: fsu dating advice please  (Read 38020 times)

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: fsu dating advice please
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 12:08:30 PM »
In Ukraine and Belarus  I noticed a lot of 20s year old guys chasing 20s year old women.  Once the woman has a child and gets divorced she's offered affairs by married men or a sex relationship with a single guy but he will see her child as a hindrance he s unlikely to play step father

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 12:10:15 PM »
Most of the guys you mention are both reasonably old and out of date.  The world has moved on.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2019, 12:12:05 PM »
I guess what I was asking is how is the woman I'm potentially dating is living well in the Ukraine yet is not working which I guess means she's a bit dodgy

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2019, 12:15:02 PM »
Tend to agree with you trench.

If you find a good girl and win her heart then you have nothing to worry about.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 12:31:13 PM »
Also lyndon the only time you can say you were successful with a woman is on your death bed looking backwards. I 've spent the day with 2 of my friends and a platonic female Latvian Russian friend so I can do normal.   But a grey eyed Ukrainian floats my boat they are just so  fun loving

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2019, 12:34:48 PM »
That's what I mean when I say on this forum if you take a girl back from the FSU who is an 8-10 she isn't going to last long. People say I'm paranoid but the truth is unless you're on your guard loads of guys will be hitting on her.

Trench you really don't know what you're talking about. If a girl from the FSU is an 8 plus the guys will hit on her in London, in Moscow, in Minsk, in Kiev, basically anywhere in the FSU. If the guys are hitting on her in the FSU they're going to be doing the talk in the local lingo which you don't speak so you won't know what's going on.

At least if you're dating someone back home you understand the language and know how the routine for dating goes. Basically in the FSU you know next to nothing. 

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2019, 12:35:59 PM »
The lady or the tiger?
remember this old fairy tale?
This is the story of EVERY woman you meet!
which one will she be; lady or tiger
the one to love you or the one to destroy you?

you want to know the truth?
it comes down to luck...
but there are definitely things you can do to INCREASE your chances of winning

as I unsuccessfully tried to explain earlier
looking at Russian women with western glasses can sometimes give a distorted picture
you may need to try a new prescription for your optiks

but, there is this to think about...
trust is the essential ingredient
if you can’t learn to trust her
then you could NEVER have a permanent relationship with her
I DO HOPE you understand this!

my advice
turn down the paranoia meter, until you have incontrovertible proof she is lying to you
if she lies to you, say das vas danya baby
but meanwhile be patient and optimistic and give it time
and communicate as much as possible...
it's a lot of "give and take" for you both
and you need to learn each others communication style

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2019, 12:43:08 PM »
Dave ny you are partly correct but UK guys can give her a different experience .  Russian guys can be subservient behind closed doors and tend to be a bit samy and can often be really boring and selfish in bed. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2019, 12:47:27 PM »
I guess what I was asking is how is the woman I'm potentially dating is living well in the Ukraine yet is not working which I guess means she's a bit dodgy

I would say it is likely that she is dodgy, sometimes there is a reasonable explanation as she may have been made unemployed since she bought the nice stuff. Odds are its from other guys, agency money, etc. You could ask her but unless she gives you a detailed response I would be cautious. Also you could see how her personality comes across on messages and try & judge how sincere she is. At any rate could be a good learning exercise.

I've never yet met a FSW through a dating website that was real dodgy. They were all sincere enough but they all had an issue that proved to be a problem in terms of long term relationship with them. Looking back, the big point is this: if I knew more about the indicators of these issues and looked harder at the detail of what the girls said in their messages (and perhaps photos) I would have noticed the issues I encountered.

So I think the signs are often subtley there of girl with issues as the girls personality can seep these clues over time perhaps even unoticed to herself. Do keep a keen eye our and try and pick up what you can I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2019, 12:56:14 PM »
It's the English tea and choclate she eats .  yet I'm the first UK she has ever spoken to.

Offline lyndontom

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2019, 12:56:47 PM »
Seriously starting to think Trench and James are incarnations of someone's schizophrenia. Too many generalisations about FSU men, UK men and 'red flags'. Trench's theorising has become nauseating.

James, it seems like you're easily swayed when it comes to jumping into bed with any lady who flutters her eyelashes. If you just want to go out and bed tons of women, be honest with yourself about it.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 01:01:37 PM »
Treat a f s u woman right she will treat you right.

The FSUM I know whose wives were cheating on them would disagree with you.

Uk women have been force fed feminism and tend to be just plain horrible.  Polish women are nice too.  The educational level of your average UK woman is so much lower than fsu women

BWHAHAHA.  Only because UK women don't print fake degrees.

In 2012, the mayor's office in L'viv was embroiled in a scandal after a false diploma was discovered.  So, they asked everyone working for the city government to produce their diplomas.  The next day, 85% of the work force didn't show up.

A Ukrainian can purchase a diploma for anywhere from 5,000 to 15,000 hyrvnia (2018 numbers).  For a physician, between US$250 and $450.  The diploma can even even be registered at the university, as an extra precaution.

An elected official in the Verkhovna Rada has had a criminal case opened against him, after he claimed to have a degree from the Kyiv National Economical University, and that he was a member of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences (which doesn't really exist).  Natalia Korolevska, a "well educated" Ukrainian Rada member, claimed to have a degree from the International Institute of Management, Business, and Law.  In reality, she is a high school drop out.

There have been at least a dozen members of the Rada that have been investigated for fake degrees.  By Ukrainian estimates, every tenth person elected to the Rada - the highest governing body in Ukraine - has a fake diploma.  The number of Ukrainian bureaucrats with false diplomas is practically uncountable. 

The better half says, about the "advanced" level of Ukrainian education "You have to be a complete idiot to believe in this fairy tale." 

Most of the guys you mention are both reasonably old and out of date.  The world has moved on.

lyndontom is more than a decade younger than you.  I suspect John Gaunt is younger than you as well.  Lyndontom is unmarried, so his information on dating is still current.  His experiences are different from yours only in perception.  John is married, but not so long that his information would be "out of date". 

This post was composed  without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:09:05 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 01:02:28 PM »
Dave ny you are partly correct but UK guys can give her a different experience .  Russian guys can be subservient behind closed doors and tend to be a bit samy and can often be really boring and selfish in bed.

How many Russian men have you slept with to make this definitive statement?

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 01:02:38 PM »

You must know an entirely different group of Russian men than I do. I don't know too many Russian men who are subservient to their wives and/or g/fs. In fact, that's one thing most RM are not known for, being bossed around by their women either in public or in their homes.

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 01:07:54 PM »
Your posts are JUST like sting123 .. - He posted with sweeping generalisations, too

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2019, 01:09:38 PM »

How many Russian men have you slept with to make this definitive statement?

+1. How do people, even those that claim to have spent significant time in FSU and with people there, support such stereotypes?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2019, 01:13:25 PM »
I would say it is likely that she is dodgy, sometimes there is a reasonable explanation as she may have been made unemployed since she bought the nice stuff. Odds are its from other guys, agency money, etc. You could ask her but unless she gives you a detailed response I would be cautious. Also you could see how her personality comes across on messages and try & judge how sincere she is. At any rate could be a good learning exercise.
More Trench Mumbo jumbo.....

I've never yet met a FSW through a dating website that was real dodgy.
Hmmmmm.....lets see, how many FSUW have you actually met?

They were all sincere enough but they all had an issue that proved to be a problem in terms of long term relationship with them.
Methinks the only issue that proved to be a problem was and still is.....you.
Looking back, the big point is this: if I knew more about the indicators of these issues and looked harder at the detail of what the girls said in their messages (and perhaps photos) I would have noticed the issues I encountered.
The biggest point is, it doesn't matter what you think you know. The fact remains that you are a 40 something poverty stricken bloke with no experience of women in your own country who has some utterly idiotic and eye wateringly foolish ideas about women in general who isn't going to 'get' with a woman from anywhere, anytime soon.
So I think the signs are often subtley there of girl with issues as the girls personality can seep these clues over time perhaps even unoticed to herself. Do keep a keen eye our and try and pick up what you can I think.
More Trench bollocks.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:10:28 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 01:14:01 PM »
Actually I'm talking about Belarus and Ukrainian men and obviously I'm hearing this 3rd hand.  As I've said before never ask a deer how to hunt a deer so who knows if I'm being told the truth.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2019, 01:18:20 PM »
Of course you're not being told the truth.  "Oh, Jamesukjames, you're the best lover I've ever had.  UM are selfish lovers who are just boring.  No UM has ever taken me to the ecstasies you have."

Yup, no serving up to the (British) male ego there.

As with another poster long ago, who posted how FSUW were much better lovers than the AW he'd encountered, and that he'd been told FSUM were duds in bed, I asked, how did FSUW become so great in bed if their men are duds? 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 01:19:06 PM »
Boethius thanks for the heads up about fake Ukrainian qualifications

Offline Boethius

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2019, 01:20:58 PM »
As I've said before never ask a deer how to hunt a deer so who knows if I'm being told the truth.

I think you are misguided in this statement.  Who better to know what will work on a deer, or whether a deer is honest, than another deer?

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2019, 01:21:08 PM »
So what's a man supposed to do go out for meals and cinema with his kids and sleep alone. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2019, 01:23:06 PM »
No, but it all depends on what you are looking for.  If you are looking for a warm body for your bed, then your approach works.  Just don't expect loyalty or love.

If you are looking for a good woman who will love you and be a good wife, then you are going to have to change your approach.  Bill gave you some good advice.  Other men here who are in LTRs, such as John Gaunt and msmob, who also happen to have brought their wives to the UK, could also be good sources of information on adjustment to a new culture, what to watch for, etc.  I am certain I'm missing some, just thinking of the ones posting on this thread.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:24:57 PM by Boethius »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2019, 01:33:00 PM »
Also I guess I was given a big slap by my last relationship  42 days together in 90 days of knowing each other yet she was 2 timing me with someone she'd been having a sugar daddy relationship with for 10 years and id never have guessed except for me seeing her phone.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2019, 01:43:40 PM »
She was cheating on him with you.

The better half says "Destroyed people create destroyed societies."  This is his view of FSU societies, and a large part of their population (not all, but a large part). 

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:45:47 PM by Boethius »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541011
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Today at 09:47:10 AM