It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report  (Read 152128 times)

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2016, 06:46:18 AM »
You misunderstand me, I probably didn't make it clear. I did not mean recycle women to you but recycle women to the clientele as a whole. They must get a lot of men visit that see the same women other men have visited put before them.  Sure some will take a raincheck and a few new women will join the ranks and leave over time. Generally though to me it looks like their primary purpose is to provide a kind of simulated environment. That's just how they come across on their we site to me, if your happy with it fine but it doesn't entice me. 2.5k seems a lot of money for what it is - is flight cost on top of that? I'm sure the agents are great people but I'm not going out there to get into a relationship with them, lol. End of the day I want unrestricted access to the woman. I,'m not interested in being a fish in someone else's fish bowl.

Like I alluded to before. To each their own. What works for some doesn't for others. What one man is comfortable with another isn't. I wish you luck no matter what avenue you decide to pursue this pursuit with.

Offline GatoMoon

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2016, 08:13:23 AM »
Actually, I went with the 10 days and am doing the same now.  :D

I wouldn't want to pay another 10-day fees if I were you!

Ever heard of Jamie's Introduction in Barranquilla, Colombia?  He has very good reputation and legal  (like you mentioned about Mordinson).  He charges only $1,495 for 3-day services - ONE TIME.  Next time you visited, it will be FREE but you pay $100 a night at his lodge though.

There are many successful men among the sister site (Planet-Love) found their love from there. 

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2016, 10:26:54 AM »
Before my WMVM trips, I paid $16-30 for one month of unlimited contact on a couple of dating sites, plus a couple more free ones.

From this I lined up 12-20 gals to visit in one city only for each trip.

My $60 or so compared to what . . . $2,000 to $3,000 ????
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2016, 02:34:20 PM »
Before my WMVM trips, I paid $16-30 for one month of unlimited contact on a couple of dating sites, plus a couple more free ones.

From this I lined up 12-20 gals to visit in one city only for each trip.

My $60 or so compared to what . . . $2,000 to $3,000 ????

Perfect, then you won't mind treating me to dinner when I'm in your city, da?  ;D

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2016, 02:37:39 PM »
I wouldn't want to pay another 10-day fees if I were you!

Ever heard of Jamie's Introduction in Barranquilla, Colombia?  He has very good reputation and legal  (like you mentioned about Mordinson).  He charges only $1,495 for 3-day services - ONE TIME.  Next time you visited, it will be FREE but you pay $100 a night at his lodge though.

There are many successful men among the sister site (Planet-Love) found their love from there.

I haven't heard of them but my father's Colombian girlfriend insists I go visit because, "The women will love you!" (Said in a thick Spanish accent).

Make no mistake, there are some absolutely wonderful Colombian girls out there but for now my pursuit takes me to the FSU. It's just the flavor of ice cream my taste buds prefer.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2016, 03:12:05 PM »
Well, as some of you may know I've got this trip coming up to see this girl in Kiev, now we have met on sykpe but haven't physically met. However, signs are real good at the moment, I know that can change of course, and my question here a little preemptive but its been on my mind a little. Now, say we continued to hit it off together when in Kiev, what do you guys reckon the next step should be? I know ultimately only I/we can decide of course but where does one trip potentially leave you. For me I think in most instances it would be too soon for engagement unless it was of course apparent to us both as we would have just seen each other over the course of a few days. I would generally consider sex to be a prerequisite for any engagement proposal and then of course only if the woman seemed up for a proposal. I'm not expecting anything or going to hold her to anything so if sex does not occur but I have a good time all the same I would still be very pleased and of course a relationship still a goer  :)

Either way, I get the impression I could be left in a quandary, even after a good time, I would prefer to capitalize on this, I know some people suggest a promise ring (I do not know her ring size, lol) or some sort of promise to be exclusive. Yet I have heard of such promises breaking down. Some guys for example do not come forth coming with a proposal after first meeting expecting to meet up for a second then woman goes of elsewhere, i.e, some local dude gets in there, another foreign guy - because they did not seal the deal as it were. I would of course set up another meeting in the near future if it went well, but what do you guys reckon is the best way to proceed if say you get on very well but perhaps too early for a proposal but want commitment? 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2016, 03:47:17 PM »
Trench, to each their own personal courtship timeline, but boy you move a lot faster than I'd be comfortable with! First of all, don't you want to find someone who'll want to be with YOU because of who you are as a person? If you have to worry about a woman running off with someone else after you leave (either foreign or local) perhaps she's truly not the one for you and is doing you a huge favor by bolting.

The biggest thing I'd be worried about is keeping solid, reliable, and consistent communication with her after you get back home from the trip. This will go a long way to establishing trust if she has a man she can rely on day in and day out to be there for her even if it's several thousand KMs away.

Make sure if at all possible that you have a return date set and she knows about it even if it's not as soon as you'd both like it to be. This will be easier for her to deal with and show more seriousness than "I'll be back soon".

You're just like me in the sense that you need to have clear answers to things in the future and it's hard for you to deal with if you don't have them. I'm guilty of the same thing and wish I was a little bit more mellow about this.

Seriously, have a plan for communication methods and a return date before you go if possible.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2016, 05:45:14 PM »
Trench, to each their own personal courtship timeline, but boy you move a lot faster than I'd be comfortable with! First of all, don't you want to find someone who'll want to be with YOU because of who you are as a person? If you have to worry about a woman running off with someone else after you leave (either foreign or local) perhaps she's truly not the one for you and is doing you a huge favor by bolting.

The biggest thing I'd be worried about is keeping solid, reliable, and consistent communication with her after you get back home from the trip. This will go a long way to establishing trust if she has a man she can rely on day in and day out to be there for her even if it's several thousand KMs away.

Make sure if at all possible that you have a return date set and she knows about it even if it's not as soon as you'd both like it to be. This will be easier for her to deal with and show more seriousness than "I'll be back soon".

You're just like me in the sense that you need to have clear answers to things in the future and it's hard for you to deal with if you don't have them. I'm guilty of the same thing and wish I was a little bit more mellow about this.

Seriously, have a plan for communication methods and a return date before you go if possible.

Thanks man, appreciate the advice, helped clear my mind on this a bit. So, yeah I've written to her stating my serious intent (not mentioning proposal though, lol) Although, this trip in the first instance is a fun and relaxed affair, well hopefully it will be. I want her to know I'm not just a turn up for a jolly and bugger off never to be seen again type of guy. Ultimately, I'm interested in a committed relationship, etc and am willing to commit with the right person at the right time. I'm not really into messing people around, I prefer to let them know the situation, nor am I on a big long search for the joy of it - well hopefully not. I know some guys do tend to fall into that on here, some manage to find someone, others just seem to never really hit home, which is not the sort of scene I want to be in.

So yeah, this girl certainly has very positive initial impressions, so far perfect for the type of girl I'm looking for :) However, read on here somewhere about some guy who was arranging a second trip once back home I think and she blew him of. Think the thinking was that someone committed where he didn't. However, on first trip not many guys probably would. I know people say, she's not right/the one if she goes off elsewhere, maybe so, but I also think with women world over it tends to be the case of he who gets in first is the one that gets the girl more often than not - that many girls go for the firm deal sometimes, maybe often even if they liked the other guy more. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2016, 06:13:31 PM »
Guppy, just got back from the gym, I am exhausted. Leg day along with 60 minutes on the treadmill afterwards. Oh I just love leg day so much, leg day is so much fun (sarcasm).

I am excited for you man! I am kind of living through you vicariously right now. I am not sure if I am going to use Mordinson, or Mila in Kharkiv, or travel to Minsk and spend 22 days in Belarus. Every day, I keep talking to a couple new girls in the 28-31 year age range from Belarus...I have yet to find a Belarussian girl that has not been extremely nice, kind, friendly, and down-to-earth. And it would be hard for me at this point to even think about going back to my original plans of meeting Ukrainian girls, when I am being treated so much nicer by Belarussian girls than I ever was treated by Ukrainian girls....and also due to the fact that on average, Belarussian girls are MUCH more my type appearance-wise - very skinny and petite, size 00, size 0 or size 2 at the largest (I will not marry bigger than a size 2 as I will also not date bigger than a size 2)...there is simply a massive pool of Belarussian girls on Mamba between 28-33 who are very thin/skinny, not necessarily beautiful in the face, but at the very least "Cute" ("Cute" is plenty good enough for me, I do not have to have "beautiful" and I do not even want a "beautiful" Belarussian girl because divorce sucks, and I have too many friends who have gone through pretty nasty divorces. Skinny and "Cute" will get me a very loving Wife who hopefully will never divorce me...."Beautiful" is just a divorce waiting to happen. No thanks, some other Western Man can have the "Beautiful" girls in Belarus.)   

I really hope things pan out this time for you. You met 11 girls at Mordinson on the 1st trip but none of them panned out.   :(  How many girls have you and Michael set up for you to meet this time visit? I think you said you met 4 girls on Sunday? Awesome, you had a very busy Sunday. I am looking forward to a good trip report when you get back. And I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that Mrs. GuppyCaptain will reveal herself to you on this trip.   :)

And hopefully, Mrs. GuppyCaptain has a really sweet, kind, loving young Sister who is single, skinny, close to my age, and is a rabid, die-hard Dallas Cowboys Fan whose Bedroom is covered, from ceiling to floor, in Dallas Cowboys memorobilia.  :clapping:  And who dresses her little Dog in Dallas Cowboys doggie sweaters when she takes the dog out for walks in the wintertime.   
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:21:02 PM by treadmilldude »

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2016, 06:22:45 PM »
Guppy, just got back from the gym, I am exhausted. Leg day along with 60 minutes on the treadmill afterwards. Oh I just love leg day so much, leg day is so much fun (sarcasm).

I am excited for you man! I am kind of living through you vicariously right now. I am not sure if I am going to use Mordinson, or Mila in Kharkiv, or travel to Minsk and spend 22 days in Belarus. Every day, I keep talking to a couple new girls in the 28-31 year age range from Belarus...I have yet to find a Belarussian girl that has not been extremely nice, kind, friendly, and down-to-earth. And it would be hard for me at this point to even think about going back to my original plans of meeting Ukrainian girls, when I am being treated so much nicer by Belarussian girls than I ever was treated by Ukrainian girls....and also due to the fact that on average, Belarussian girls are MUCH more my type appearance-wise - very skinny and petite, size 00, size 0 or size 2 at the largest (I will not marry bigger than a size 2 as I will also not date bigger than a size 2)...there is simply a massive pool of Belarussian girls on Mamba between 28-33 who are very thin/skinny, not necessarily beautiful in the face, but at the very least "Cute" ("Cute" is plenty good enough for me, I do not have to have "beautiful" and I do not even want a "beautiful" Belarussian girl because divorce sucks, and I have too many friends who have gone through pretty nasty divorces. Skinny and "Cute" will get me a very loving Wife who hopefully will never divorce me...."Beautiful" is just a divorce waiting to happen. No thanks, some other Western Man can have the "Beautiful" girls in Belarus.)   

I really hope things pan out this time for you. You met 11 girls at Mordinson on the 1st trip but none of them panned out.   :(  How many girls have you and Michael set up for you to meet this time visit? I think you said you met 4 girls on Sunday? Awesome, you had a very busy Sunday. I am looking forward to a good trip report when you get back. And I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that Mrs. GuppyCaptain will reveal herself to you on this trip.   :)

And hopefully, Mrs. GuppyCaptain has a really sweet, kind, loving young Sister who is single, skinny, close to my age, and is a rabid, die-hard Dallas Cowboys Fan whose Bedroom is covered, from ceiling to floor, in Dallas Cowboys memorobilia.  :clapping:

Lmao. Tread, GO TO BELARUS! It sounds like the answer to your question is obvious.

Yes, 11 last time and it will be 9 girls this time. Last time yielded a start of a relationship with xxxx but on a two week trip over NYE through Hungary and Transylvania but we turned out not to be compatible. So here I am. I'm back :-)

Thanks for crossing your fingers for me. I'm doing the same for you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:46:29 PM by GuppyCaptain »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2016, 02:21:56 AM »
Knew a guy once who apparently had a beautiful partner. Every time he went to the bar in a pub/restaurant or went to the toilet he would come back to find some dude chatting up his girl. Got tiresome after a short while, major pain in the ass. So yeah bringing back an absolutely beautiful girl could be a problem of she's not entirely set on you. 28-33 age range not bad as although FSU women seem to keep themselves better for longer women on the younger side can just be plain trouble as they can have lots of options in the west and time to play around.

Offline redfeather

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2016, 08:28:40 AM »
GC,
Yep, a lot of us are following your trip and using you as our mentor guide.  I am looking forward to reading your AAR after action review which is a term we use in the Army, but an AAR is better known as a trip report.  GC a lot of us are praying that you find your future Mrs GC on this trip.  Stay safe.
Thread,
I have also been getting better more genuine response out of Russian and Belarussian women than I have from Ukraine women.  The response has been so obvious that I am now changing my search patterns to Russian and Belarus women.  I will dig up and post some good info that I found on Belarus women because it is a good read.

Offline redfeather

« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2016, 08:50:08 AM »
Okay Team,
Here is some good stuff I dug up on Belarus women...

Let's skip stalinist impressive architecture(great highways tall buildings) and food(close to Russian) and get straight to what matters to us. How do the local women stand up.

1.Appearance.Absolutely gorgeous. Slavic chik in its prime. Guys Belarus is a strange country. Because all other slavic countries have been deprived by a considerable amount of their genetic pool(200000 Russian women have married Turks in the last decade only, there are 2 million polish immigrants all over Europe and Ukraine has lost 20% of its population usually the best looking women who hook up with American and Western European men and escape for a better future). But Belarus is a special case. And this is because of the president Aleksander  Lukashenko.

This great president has declared that Belarussian women are national treasure and does not permit them to leave the country and marry abroad.

So in Belarus you are going to see such a concentration of hotties that will blow off your mind. It is like Russia or Poland before the catastrophe brought by westernization.

In Belarus you will get a true view of what really means slavic and only slavic chick in quantities you would never dream.Most girls are very slender and very chick. They are polite and have the classic shapely slavic legs the high cheeks and the green almond shaped eyes. They do not have fat lips as Russian women do nor do they have the popping asses and the big breasts of polish women who are gifted in this department. However they easily surpass Ukrainian women in every aspect(Ukrainian women in province are clearly impoverished and malnourished and this stands against appearance) except that Ukrainian women move their asses better.

Also Ukrainian women dress way more sluttily than Belarussian ones. Belarussian wear conservative clothes mostly feminine of course as in all the slavic world. However they do not leave their bellies out so often as their polish counterparts nor do they wear so deep decoltes like them nor do they leave their asses hanging out of their low waist jeans as the Russian women often do. They also do not show their strings like Czech women or wear transparent clothes like Russian women.

In general I would say Belarussian women are among the most conservatively dressed slavic women and maybe some will like that(although the view of the Ukrainian state employee with the super mini the high heels and river of make up is not bad either.Actually in Ukraine ads for work set appearance requirements often (height, weight, age etc.).

After we finished with the appearance let's talk about the behavior of girls and how it compares to nearby Ukraine, Poland or Russian whether they are more or less easy and what are the opportunities.

Character of Belarussian girls.

They all have the common slavic characteristics(easy going, humble, mood changing, supersititious  etc. with tendencies to art and culture, dancing and they are as the rest of  slavic women.

Main difference from Ukrainian and Polish is that they are rather shy and afraid of foreigners. This means that if you try to talk to a Belarussian girl in the street she will not respond to you. It happens because they are afraid of foreigners . It is not like in Poland or Ukraine where she will be happy to talk to you.

I refer mostly to Minsk and eastern Belarus. Western Belarus(Brest) is another story altogether. There girls talk to foreigners and are open the architecture is polish but the city is too small to spend too much time there.(about 150000 people I think). So it is hardly a choice but day game will bring you quick results .

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2016, 11:12:52 AM »
Knew a guy once who apparently had a beautiful partner. Every time he went to the bar in a pub/restaurant or went to the toilet he would come back to find some dude chatting up his girl. Got tiresome after a short while, major pain in the ass. So yeah bringing back an absolutely beautiful girl could be a problem of she's not entirely set on you. 28-33 age range not bad as although FSU women seem to keep themselves better for longer women on the younger side can just be plain trouble as they can have lots of options in the west and time to play around.

Not that 9s and 10s are throwing themselves at me, but seriously who would want to put up with that? ^^^^ To much of a headache. I'll take an 8 with a great character and personality and will marry that girl as soon as I can find her.

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2016, 11:16:47 AM »
GC,
Yep, a lot of us are following your trip and using you as our mentor guide.  I am looking forward to reading your AAR after action review which is a term we use in the Army, but an AAR is better known as a trip report.  GC a lot of us are praying that you find your future Mrs GC on this trip.  Stay safe.
Thread,
I have also been getting better more genuine response out of Russian and Belarussian women than I have from Ukraine women.  The response has been so obvious that I am now changing my search patterns to Russian and Belarus women.  I will dig up and post some good info that I found on Belarus women because it is a good read.

Thanks Red. Uh, I wouldn't necessarily look towards me for guidance as I think there are members with far greater experience than me on this forum. If you value recency of experience then perhaps I can help, but I probably lack in quantity of experience compared to others.

Offline redfeather

« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2016, 12:01:52 PM »
GC,
Not necessarily looking for solid guidance, but you are on a trip and any and all feedback is a big plus to those of us that are starting this process.  I look forward to your AAR report.  Stay safe.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2016, 12:11:33 PM »
Not that 9s and 10s are throwing themselves at me, but seriously who would want to put up with that? ^^^^ To much of a headache. I'll take an 8 with a great character and personality and will marry that girl as soon as I can find her.

You are much pickier than I am Guppy. I will take a 3 or 4 who has 2 arms, 2 legs, can cook Raman Noodles and speak English.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2016, 12:39:11 PM »
GC,
Thread,

Redfeather, that is good to know that you have read some very positive things about women in Belarus! That is very cool and I hope you'll share with the board the positive attributes associated with Belarussian girls.

Russia, as it relates to me....I know literally nothing about Russia or Russian women. My only experience I have with Russian women is that I have been contacted by (3) Russian Girls on Mamba. 1 girl from Omsk who is 32 and has a very cute little boy (she sent me about 40 pictures of her little boy through Mamba chat without me even asking for any pictures. I think she loved on my profile how I talk about how much I love Children, that I am very patient with Children and love to spend many hours with them doing things that little kids like to do, like Barbie Dolls, hide and go seek, throw the football and baseball, etc...) 1 girl from Belgorod (spelling?) and 1 girl from Sochi. All 3 have been very nice, 2 of them gave me their direct link to their VK profiles, and yes they are both very genuine, nothing fake or dishonest about them. One thing I do not like about Russian women on Mamba....Russian girls 28-33 years of age have a tendency to be much thicker / heavier on average than Ukrainian girls. And Ukrainian girls have a tendency to be much thicker than Belarussian girls. I have only dated skinny girls, I have never dated a girl bigger than a size 2 and I will not marry a girl bigger than a size 2. Therefore, according to my (very strange) lust for thin / slender girls with small busts, Belarus is #1 for me in terms of their womens' appearance. Ukraine is #2 for appearance. Russia is #3 (dead last ie the worst) for appearance.

That being said, I have been reading a few threads here on RWD about the Passport and Visa requirements for Belarus, and that stuff is very complicated. I do not understand a lot of it. I have never traveled outside of the US before (yeah I know I suck). I am actually worried about traveling to Belarus and the difficulties I might potentially have with passport / visa issues. That is really the only negative thing I see right now with Belarus. But the fact that Belarussian women are much skinnier and a tiny bit prettier, on average than Ukrainian women (not to mention the most important fact that there are very few dishonest / scammer girls from Belarus that I have found on Mamba from checking their corresponding VK profiles) right now outweighs the future potential difficulties I possibly foresee as a result of the Visa / Passport issues associated with Belarus. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:42:13 PM by treadmilldude »

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2016, 01:25:30 PM »
You will need an invitation letter and a visa to visit Belarus. My girlfriend is originally from Minsk and we got her dad to get the official invite for me. There are businesses online that can get you your invitation which usually requires a one night stay at a hotel.

If your lady of interest is willing to get you the invite, that would be great as well. Its not as difficult as it seems. You will need to send your passport to the Belarus embassy in DC (I did) after filling out the visa request on their website. It only took about 2 weeks for me to get back my passport with visa in it but you will have to include the invitation document with your passport when you send it in.

I know there are a few websites that can arrange all of that for you for a fee but not sure which are reliable.

Minsk is a very nice clean city. The women are indeed quite beautiful as well. There are also many nice tourist sites especially regarding the great Patriotic War. Khattin Village, the Stalin Line and Brest Fortress to name a few.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2016, 02:09:53 PM »
Hammer, thank you very much for your reply. I might be sending you an email or two, if you don't mind, requesting a tiny bit of help with the whole Visa / Letter of Invitation / Passport thing regarding Belarus in the future. I went to the official Government of Belarus's website, and read about the entire process...and it has a bunch of legal jargon (I am not a lawyer, I do not understand all of that legal jargon) that almost confused me even more. Perhaps contacting someone like Mila in Kharkiv, and simply paying her some money to do the hard work for me, might be my best plan of action. I am sure Mila knows quite a bit about the documentation associated with Belarus, even though she is from Kharkiv.

The police in Belarus do not seem to be nearly as corrupt as the world famous Ukrainian police (I mean world famous Ukrainian police in a very negative way). Therefore, I do not envision myself getting stopped repeatedly by the Belarussian police and getting shaken down for $20, $30 etc.. because I am a "Dumb American. That is one huge advantage I see in Belarus relative to Kharkiv.

Anyways, I need to read a lot more about the entry / exit process for Belarus. But thank you for the  information you gave me, Hammer.  :)

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2016, 02:17:28 PM »
One thing is for sure. I will be observing the Mordinson website very carefully over the next few days. If I note that the 12 or 15 most beautiful women on the Mordinson website suddenly disappear (Have their pictures and profile removed from the site), then I will know that GuppyCaptain has worked his devilish charm and truly is Rico Suave, and he has tons of gorgeous Mordinson women begging him to marry them and bring them back to Pennsylvania.  :P  Joseph Smith and the Mormon Church would only be too proud of Guppy, that little player.  >:(

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2016, 02:42:37 PM »
But Belarus is a special case. And this is because of the president Aleksander  Lukashenko.

This great president has declared that Belarussian women are national treasure and does not permit them to leave the country and marry abroad.

So in Belarus you are going to see such a concentration of hotties that will blow off your mind. It is like Russia or Poland before the catastrophe brought by westernization.

Red, I do hope there is oodles of sarcasm attached to this post, right? Namely the parts about "great president", and "catastrophe brought by westernization".

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2016, 02:57:56 PM »
Hammer, thank you very much for your reply. I might be sending you an email or two, if you don't mind, requesting a tiny bit of help with the whole Visa / Letter of Invitation / Passport thing regarding Belarus in the future. I went to the official Government of Belarus's website, and read about the entire process...and it has a bunch of legal jargon (I am not a lawyer, I do not understand all of that legal jargon) that almost confused me even more. Perhaps contacting someone like Mila in Kharkiv, and simply paying her some money to do the hard work for me, might be my best plan of action. I am sure Mila knows quite a bit about the documentation associated with Belarus, even though she is from Kharkiv.

The police in Belarus do not seem to be nearly as corrupt as the world famous Ukrainian police (I mean world famous Ukrainian police in a very negative way). Therefore, I do not envision myself getting stopped repeatedly by the Belarussian police and getting shaken down for $20, $30 etc.. because I am a "Dumb American. That is one huge advantage I see in Belarus relative to Kharkiv.

Anyways, I need to read a lot more about the entry / exit process for Belarus. But thank you for the  information you gave me, Hammer.  :)

http://www.travisa.com/visaguide.aspx

Offline redfeather

« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2016, 03:08:56 PM »
I have a woman from Dnipropetrovsk that I have been writing she is a 42 year old physican.  She says she does not have Skype right now, but that she can find a place or a way to Skype later.  She asks if I would like her number to call her??  I am asking her if she has a VK account, but have not heard back.  Is it normal for them in Ukraine to not have Skype??  Also, if you guys call do you use Skype or viber, or what method do you use that is the cheapest??  Thanks.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2016, 03:10:21 PM »
Corruption in Belarus is nowhere near as transparent as in Russia or Ukraine since the country is run by a dictator.....
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1973
Total: 1983

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM