It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Boston marathon bombers are Chechens?  (Read 79648 times)

Offline Doll

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Boston marathon bombers are Chechens?
« Reply #400 on: May 18, 2015, 07:04:18 AM »
  I watched that video of Nemtsov's murder many times.  Did you?
Yes.

lordtiberius

« Reply #401 on: May 18, 2015, 07:44:51 AM »
Doll, Chechens are Russian citizens.  Presumably your people trained these men to kill our people.  Who did it and why?  Now people in our government may believe that this information is privileged because we would use any derogatory information as leverage in negotiations between our 2 countries.  (I say this and refer to you as a Russian citizen even though your chosen residence is the United States.) The right of the people of these United States trumps any privilege this information may have.  I know that many of the President's supporters disagree with me.  I just respectfully remind them that he campaigned twice on open government.  We have a right to know.  If these people in both parties won't tell us, I encourage all who agree with me to hold them accountable in any forum of your choosing to include the ballot box.

Offline Doll

« Reply #402 on: May 18, 2015, 09:17:07 AM »
Doll, Chechens are Russian citizens

Lord, Chechens are just a nation - just like I am half Belorussian, half Tatar, but I am Russian Citizen.
Tsarnaevs crossed the US border as Kirgizia's citizens, the kids grew up in the US, they were\are US citizens.
  Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev was 8 years old, his brother was a young teen when they arrived in this country. They grew up here.
Same way, my younger son came here when he was 8 and this is HIS country, he is an American.

So, again, Chechens are nation, they can be the citizens of ANY country.

So, what do we have, Lord? They are US citizens so YOUR people trained them.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 09:19:21 AM by Doll »

lordtiberius

« Reply #403 on: May 18, 2015, 09:55:48 AM »
Really?  Who trained them?

Offline Doll

« Reply #404 on: May 18, 2015, 10:15:57 AM »
Really?  Who trained them?
Good question.

Remember, 2 years prior to this marathon FBS  asked FBI to have some "stuff" to be checked?  What was the result?

lordtiberius

« Reply #405 on: May 18, 2015, 10:51:22 AM »
Good point.

Offline Doll

« Reply #406 on: May 18, 2015, 10:56:16 AM »
The Russian government alerted the FBI to suspicions about one of two alleged Boston bombers, but US authorities failed to arrest him because of a spelling mistake.

According to a congressional report for the US House Homeland Security Committee seen by NBC News, Russia's intelligence agency warned US agents about Tamerlan Tsarnaev's links with militant Islamists as early as March 2011.
The FBI opened an investigation, Tsarnaev was interviewed in person and a memo was sent to the US Customs and Border Protection database - TECS - that would trigger an alert every time Tsarnaev left or re-entered the US.

The investigation was closed in June 2011, after the FBI found "no links to terrorism", NBC quotes the report as saying.
In September 2011, Russia's FSB sent a cable to the CIA restating their initial warning, and a second note on Tsarnaev was entered on the TECS system, but his name was misspelled "Tsarnayev".
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/russia-warned-fbi-about-tsarnaev-brothers-but-name-was-misspelled-9217308.html

Misspelled? Then how FBI "found no links"?
The last name can be misspelled but the first, the middle names, date of birth and place of birth that come with the misspelled last name will show who this person is.

Offline Doll

« Reply #407 on: May 18, 2015, 11:07:29 AM »
again, when ANY person crosses the US boarder (or ANY border) he\she  is EASILY identified with 1) First, last and middle name 2) DOB 3)place of birth 4) NUMBER OF PASSPORT that comes first!!!
My son's name spelled differently - in 4 different ways! There were NO case he was not identified (in both Russia or US).

Lord, what's your question again? Or we're going to discuss 8 program and food stamps?

Offline Doll

« Reply #408 on: May 18, 2015, 11:19:05 AM »
В 2011 году в ФСБ России подозревали, что Тамерлан Царнаев, погибший подозреваемый в террористической атаке на бостонский марафон, примкнул к радикальным исламистам и собирался ехать в Россию. Для этого тогда в США запрашивали по нему подробные сведения и предупредили о возможной опасности, исходящей от самого Тамерлана и его окружения, пишет "Комсомольская правда".

ФБР признало, что изучало деятельность Царнаева в 2011 г. и даже провело опрос членов его семьи, но «не обнаружило никаких следов террористической деятельности». Теперь американские правоохранительные органы при поддержке российских спецслужб они начинают прорабатывать все возможные версии.

Спецслужбы США подозревали Царнаевых в контактах с северокавказскими боевиками. Между тем, в российских силовых структурах сомневаются, что Царнаевы могли взаимодействовать с бандподпольем, в частности с «Имаратом Кавказ» и его лидером Доку Умаровым.

See? FBI talked to the family! Family of who- the person who they didn't know because of 'misspelled" last name? Then why did they talk to this family? What family? Just a random one?[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline Doll

« Reply #409 on: May 18, 2015, 11:20:48 AM »
want more?
No, you don't))

Offline Doll

« Reply #410 on: May 18, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »
Last "detail"- the older brother was in Russia prior to Boston Marathon WITH HIS PASSPORT that is thoroughly scanned and checked every time. ALL THE INFOR in travel passport is written in BOTH languages (let's assume he entered Russia with Russian passport). Then the last name in his green card (that is stored in USCIS system CORRECTLY spelled).

The officer in the airport scans passport so there can not be any mistake. Then they take a picture of the passenger.
Or you want to tell me that FSB didn't have his picture?

3 times "haha"

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:07:00 PM by Doll »

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #411 on: May 18, 2015, 01:04:19 PM »
В сентябре 2011 года ФСБ направило депешу в ЦРУ, в которой вновь сообщила о своих опасениях. Источники NBC, близкие к расследованию Конгресса, сообщили, что после этого Царнаева вновь внесли в базу данных, но на этот раз его фамилия была записана по-другому (Tsarnayev вместо Tsarnaev).

Внесение в базу данных сопровождалось пометкой, что в случае попытки Царнаева пересечь границу США его задержание было «обязательным».

В январе 2012 года Царнаев прибыл в аэропорт имени Джона Кеннеди в Нью-Йорке для посадки на рейс в Москву, и система выдала предупреждение. Но оказалось, что он не занимал приоритетную позицию в «горячем списке» из 100 человек, путешествовавших через данный аэропорт в тот день. Об этом NBC сообщили источники, знакомые с докладом.

Sorry, can't understand this shit.

No habla Ruso.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #412 on: May 18, 2015, 06:17:49 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316935/Boston-bombing-suspects-family-received-100-000-U-S-welfare-benefits.html

:cluebat:

I repeat - NONE OF THIS FAMILY WERE ON WELFARE.  The fact that they had been earlier is irrelevant to your assertion.

lordtiberius

« Reply #413 on: May 18, 2015, 06:21:34 PM »
I repeat - NONE OF THIS FAMILY WERE ON WELFARE.  The fact that they had been earlier is irrelevant to your assertion.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/boston/welfare.asp

lordtiberius

« Reply #414 on: May 18, 2015, 06:25:31 PM »
want more?
No, you don't))

Brevity is the soul of wit, Missy.  What's your point?

Offline peppermint

« Reply #415 on: May 25, 2015, 11:34:26 AM »

People, what do you think of the spinning statistics of mass school shooting in this country?
  I assume that all shooters were raised in the United states and by american parents.  What made them pull  a gun and kill their teachers, classmates? Who trained them and why?  What country will you blame and which president?

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #416 on: May 25, 2015, 11:38:51 AM »

People, what do you think of the spinning statistics of mass school shooting in this country?
  I assume that all shooters were raised in the United states and by american parents.  What made them pull  a gun and kill their teachers, classmates? Who trained them and why?  What country will you blame and which president?

In 99% of cases, the shooters are taking the same class of drugs.  Psychotropics, side effects can include loss of emotion, and suicidal and homicidal thoughts.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline peppermint

« Reply #417 on: May 25, 2015, 12:49:36 PM »
In 99% of cases, the shooters are taking the same class of drugs.  Psychotropics, side effects can include loss of emotion, and suicidal and homicidal thoughts.

Possibly,  we may refer Tsarnaev's case to the same things. If he is the one who committed the crime. I don't know much about him though . Who knows if he took any drugs.
  Suppose the same kind of feelings triggered his religious motives. And it has nothing to do with Russia since the guy  had lived here for a long time.

Offline peppermint

« Reply #418 on: May 25, 2015, 12:55:34 PM »
  I hope those pills (with such side effects) will be removed from the market  ::)

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #419 on: May 25, 2015, 02:36:57 PM »
  I hope those pills (with such side effects) will be removed from the market  ::)

That will never happen since it is a Billion dollar industry.  More realistic is to report those on such medications and not allow them anywhere near a firearm.  Although crazy people when determined can use a car or other such thing as a weapon; at least do not allow them near firearms.

BTW, Welcome to this forum. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 02:50:47 PM by AC »

Offline peppermint

« Reply #420 on: May 26, 2015, 11:02:30 AM »
That will never happen since it is a Billion dollar industry.  More realistic is to report those on such medications and not allow them anywhere near a firearm.  Although crazy people when determined can use a car or other such thing as a weapon; at least do not allow them near firearms.

BTW, Welcome to this forum.

Thank you for your welcome  :)

Yes, at least something like that should be done

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541282