It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Business Visas for Ukraine  (Read 10593 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Business Visas for Ukraine
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2019, 01:56:41 PM »
I lived abroad during my young age, it was the same mindset. Everyone tried to fuck you. I think that was even worse where i was than in Ukraine.
I remember my father making some marks with a pen on the tyres before going to the garage to avoid the tyres be replaced by older ones. This type of things.

This is something that our white collars in Bruxell don't have any clue. They believe that they bring modernity and upper values like knights. They don't know that in some worlds the civilization comes very binary :
1/ The one who fucks
2/ the one who is fucked

There no such a deal where everyone is a winner.
That's doesn't exist.

The one who is f.. ed is the inferior one, and just desserve to be spit on his face (try to make a parrallel with those nice thinking heads in Europe who believe that they will get some respect by giving billions of euros to help foreigners ... UDACHI).
The one who takes the advantage is the winner and everybody laughs listening the story of the gladiator (or he supposes he has been the winner, sometimes it's not really the case lol...)
I think i got the right paranoia from this old time (my french mechanic last time tried to make me believe that he could'nt yet repare my car because the parts were not available but he didn't know that i had already called the company and knew that the part had been already delivered  :deadhorse: )

Now i wouldn't work for a ton of money in Africa.

Maybe later in Ukraine but in very specific conditions.

Anyway Trench, Krim and I would again recommand you to grab a maximum of russian, let it be to shake your flag pole in the country or setup a business.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 02:42:35 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1984
Total: 1994

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM