It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 457524 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2825 on: August 01, 2019, 10:50:20 PM »

Proof yet again on why you will not succeed in this endeavour.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

And why is that?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2826 on: August 01, 2019, 11:09:01 PM »
And why is that?

HOW MANY times have you asked Boethius that, now ..  ?!

Inattentive, as ever

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2827 on: August 01, 2019, 11:26:55 PM »
HOW MANY times have you asked Boethius that, now ..  ?!

Inattentive, as ever

I mean can she please highlight what part of what I said she had issue with???
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #2828 on: August 01, 2019, 11:40:55 PM »
Your ability to understand FSU W ...any women might be a good starting point...)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2829 on: August 03, 2019, 09:51:17 AM »
And why is that?

For the umpteenth time, because for you, every woman is playing an angle.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2830 on: August 03, 2019, 11:13:05 AM »
Trench might want to think about this:
(substitute fsuw for Asian)

Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #2831 on: August 03, 2019, 06:17:19 PM »
Trench might want to think about this:
(substitute fsuw for Asian)
You have to go to the youtube link to see the replies...but they are interesting.
Anyway, it's a crapshoot [I've written that many times thru the years]
Regarding Chinese women in particular...Unless you really want to go to China?..and that is a real endeavor.
Also, due to modern upbringing, the Chinese would be way too secular for my interest. With older ladies there may be exceptions.
I certainly object to the expression "Shopping for a wife" so that guy in the video ---If he got burned by an Oriental gal...it was most likely  his own fault.

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #2832 on: August 03, 2019, 08:24:25 PM »
Paul Elam has been around a long time. The content will mostly apply to any foreign woman. (The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence syndrome.) Pay extra attention from about 5:40 on. I last listened to some of Paul's stuff about 12 years ago, but I stumbled on this link on another site, and thought I should re-post it here. Hopefully someone will think about it and maybe learn something.

Grumpy
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline msmob

« Reply #2833 on: August 08, 2019, 01:19:27 AM »
Accomodation is also more expensive in Minsk than Kiev I guess as they have been catering for tourists for less time.

Have you BEEN to Minsk, Trench ?

It's pretty clear you haven't ..nor can you have read Mendy's recent info on Belarus ..   Accommodation is NOT expensive

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2834 on: August 08, 2019, 07:52:06 AM »
Have you BEEN to Minsk, Trench ?

It's pretty clear you haven't ..nor can you have read Mendy's recent info on Belarus ..   Accommodation is NOT expensive

You have a short memory Mobers, I went in September last year for a weekend. It depends what you mean by expensive, the prices will be more comaparative to a lot of European cities, a few hundred pounds for a reasonable place. Ukraine though the prices can be very cheap for a reasonable place and on that score Minsk cannot equal.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2835 on: August 09, 2019, 04:40:57 AM »
You have a short memory Mobers, I went in September last year for a weekend. It depends what you mean by expensive, the prices will be more comaparative to a lot of European cities, a few hundred pounds for a reasonable place. Ukraine though the prices can be very cheap for a reasonable place and on that score Minsk cannot equal.

Trench, this trip of yours taught you NOTHING...

I could find studio apartments from £20

Trench lies http://imgur.com/a/6EFoNe6

Hotels of a more than reasonable quality for £22 a night

I am beginning to wonder if you actually go to these places... given your declared income and pricing info ((

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 10:11:49 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2836 on: August 10, 2019, 04:43:30 AM »
Trench, this trip of yours taught you NOTHING...

I could find studio apartments from £20

Trench lies http://imgur.com/a/6EFoNe6

Hotels of a more than reasonable quality for £22 a night

I am beginning to wonder if you actually go to these places... given your declared income and pricing info ((

Mine was in the city centre, these are probably out a bit. Understand as a guy knew to the city I didn't wish to be stuck out in concrete block suburbs where I wouldn't know where the hell I am in terms of the context of the place.

Admittedly I went through the main providers, Booking.com and it tends to be middle men involved. I'm sure a fluent Russian speaking guy as yourself Mobe could find stuff better/easier than the rest of us not so fluent guys.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #2837 on: August 10, 2019, 09:29:53 AM »
Trench,

I've stayed at the Minsk Marriott multiple times. I paid on average $80/night. Trench, you are too poor for this endeavor. If you think the cost of hotels in Belarus is comparable other cities in Europe, you are crazy. If you can't afford a great hotel at $80/night you are doomed.  People keep telling you, you need to make more than £20K  per year.

But please continue  :popcorn:

HDL

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2838 on: August 10, 2019, 02:08:42 PM »
Trench,

I've stayed at the Minsk Marriott multiple times. I paid on average $80/night. Trench, you are too poor for this endeavor. If you think the cost of hotels in Belarus is comparable other cities in Europe, you are crazy. If you can't afford a great hotel at $80/night you are doomed.  People keep telling you, you need to make more than £20K  per year.

But please continue  :popcorn:

HDL

You're right in terms of an attractive girl HDL as mention in other threads most attractive FSW on the hunt for men are Materialist. I could however go for an ugly girl or maybe even get an average looking one. Other option is to make out I'm wealthy and to bring up the women then when I see them go for one who is really into me, then even if she is Materialistic she may stick with me and set her sights for a bit less on the material front.

Wealth, well I'm not quite there yet but things are gradually improving I think. I don't think I'll ever be real wealthy in a big way but I think I could reasonably obtain comfortably off in a short time period. A girl would have to be content with that, which is not bad all in all.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2839 on: August 11, 2019, 01:38:17 AM »
Mine was in the city centre, these are probably out a bit. Understand as a guy knew to the city I didn't wish to be stuck out in concrete block suburbs where I wouldn't know where the hell I am in terms of the context of the place.

Admittedly I went through the main providers, Booking.com and it tends to be middle men involved. I'm sure a fluent Russian speaking guy as yourself Mobe could find stuff better/easier than the rest of us not so fluent guys.

Trench, I found my examples on a .co.uk site - in ENGLISH .. stop making excuses ...

Like  much of what you type - lack of preparation and research shine through ..

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2840 on: August 11, 2019, 11:28:21 AM »
You're right in terms of an attractive girl HDL as mention in other threads most attractive FSW on the hunt for men are Materialist

Stupidist post on the forum.  And that is saying a lot.

This post was composed without the aid of google
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #2841 on: August 11, 2019, 11:53:43 AM »
You're right in terms of an attractive girl HDL as mention in other threads most attractive FSW on the hunt for men are Materialist. I could however go for an ugly girl or maybe even get an average looking one. Other option is to make out I'm wealthy and to bring up the women then when I see them go for one who is really into me, then even if she is Materialistic she may stick with me and set her sights for a bit less on the material front.

Wealth, well I'm not quite there yet but things are gradually improving I think. I don't think I'll ever be real wealthy in a big way but I think I could reasonably obtain comfortably off in a short time period. A girl would have to be content with that, which is not bad all in all.

I think HDL was talking more about all the trips, time away from work, and expenses associated with this journey.   The more time you spend there the less time at work making money.   That is your opportunity costs. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #2842 on: August 11, 2019, 12:02:51 PM »
The more time you spend there the less time at work making money.   

That is a bit of a generalisation ..

Some of us dervive repeat income  from earlier expoits ..where we are located is irrelevant

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #2843 on: August 11, 2019, 02:25:04 PM »

I think HDL was talking more about all the trips, time away from work, and expenses associated with this journey.   The more time you spend there the less time at work making money.   That is your opportunity costs.

You are correct LFU, I was talking about the total costs (flights, hotels/apartments/dates). Trench should stick to local women. He has zero chance continuing on this path. You would think after his years of "experience", he would realize this. But then again, clueless people are so clueless, they don't understand how clueless they are...

HDL

Offline JayH

« Reply #2844 on: August 27, 2019, 02:37:08 AM »
Reluctant as i am to give any air to the idiot TC -- I have to comment and ask how he is doing.
Trenchcoat enthusiastically  responded to some inane "advice" from Krimster and a few others some time ago-- so I want to know how that was for him !   LoL ! ;D
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #2845 on: August 27, 2019, 02:42:50 AM »
Clearly, your 'reluctance' was not that great...shame..

Offline JayH

« Reply #2846 on: September 09, 2019, 11:32:39 PM »
Trench prefers to start threads about lack of women and language difficulties  instead of facing one of his major handicaps !
That said --there is never enough money! :)  The system shock for long term single guys transition to having a partner is not nothing!

A new US study has revealed the reason behind American men’s potential lack of a partner – their wallet.

Fewer Americans Getting Married Because Men Don’t Earn Enough

Research is now suggesting that the reason behind the decline in marriage rates across the US in recent years could have something to do with male spouses no longer being “economically attractive.”

http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/fewer-americans-getting-married-because-men-dont-earn-enough-claims-outrageous-study/
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2847 on: September 10, 2019, 09:23:19 AM »
http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/fewer-americans-getting-married-because-men-dont-earn-enough-claims-outrageous-study/

Take the article with a large grain of salt.

1. Look at the author's tweeter page. http://twitter.com/jordandplatt (Jordan David Platt is also an apparently Paris Hilton stalker). ~ Jordan studied Multimedia Journalism at London South Bank University, going on to write for The Sun’s digital channels, producing content for MTV UK, and now UNILAD. Paris Hilton follows him on Twitter, solely to shut him up after writing multiple restraining order-worthy love letters and publishing them in front of millions. ~

2. The referenced study was conducted mainly during the post-financial collapse period.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2848 on: September 10, 2019, 10:55:54 AM »
marriage is fundamentally an economic transaction...
this is why my oldest daughter is going to marry into one the wealthiest oligarch families in Russia
in a few more years I will probably have to help my son in law when he has to fight other oligarchs after Putin dies....

Putin is hoping that before next presidential election Duma will vote on a constitutional amendment making him Czar for life...
the only way to get enough votes is to grab most of the rest of Ukraine and offer pieces of it as spoils to Duma supporters of this amendment...
so Putin has to deliver Ukraine before 2024....

the Russian economy is planning on a transition to rubles and will eliminate all foreign borrowing
in 2 more years, Russia will be the largest producer of bitcoin in the world thanks to low cost hydroelectric in far east

bitcoin will be seen as the ultimate safe haven for wealth in Russia
all oligarchs will own huge bitcoin mining operations in old freezer plants, etc. in Irkutsk, probably close to the river
and every oligarch clan will have their own foreign bitcoin mining expert...
soon it'll be freaking crazy

in Irkutsk I met this crazy Russian woman who lived "in nature" in a hut she built herself in the woods outside our compound
looks like she made some of her own clothes out of ripping up and resewing older garments
she was a wild feral woman!!!!
if I can find my memory card later I will show pics
I brought her cookies every day on my walk and after about a week of this she came out of her hut and let me paint her picture...
a beautiful Russian girl, but TOTALLY BAT-SHIT CRAZY!!!!
I know she was hiding something from me, I could tell she would be BIG TROUBLE...
I know the type only too well from when I was younger...

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:24:02 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2849 on: April 21, 2021, 11:12:23 AM »
Can other forum members tell us if they do the above with their other halves???

I get what you're saying Bill that OP and anyone including myself (as you've said this stuff to me in the past) need to really get to know the girl and really spend a lot of time with her. Basically to get to know her so you can be part of her inner everyday life and not some guy she keeps on the outside who she doesn't have a great connection with as both only have a remedial association/connection with.

Is it not going a bit oddball with her though asking her a thousand banal questions about every minor thing she has/buys/uses? I could think that she might get a bit cheesed off or weirded out by all these questions coming her way over every minor thing she has/buys/uses, she may get fed up even.

How come you do such stuff?

You don't like skype because you might have to have an actual conversation with a girl.
You honestly think that I get a girl on skype and ask her several hundred questions?

I've never been with a girl and asked her a hundred questions. I ask her a few questions,
get her talking about things, usually that are interesting to her then I listen, I observe.
I mix in a little of my humor a few stories and anecdotes and a women will tell me everything.
I talk to her every day about every subject and I learn who she is. I don't have a systematic
list of things, I want to learn all about her. Her hopes, dreams and desires.

Sometimes I want to know something specific, like her theories on discipline for children
or if she wears babushka knickers to bed. I always work with the assumption that my
conversation is going to lead us closer to where we want to be in the future.

I am learning about a girl while selling her on the idea that being the future Mrs 2tall
is her hope, dream and desire.

Usually something disqualifies a girl before this goes on too long and I move on
(it's never related to the babushka underwear). Having long deep conversations is
how I learn all those things you social ____________ (rhymes with boron).

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:16:26 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1433
Most Online Ever: 12701