It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 303610 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2425 on: April 12, 2021, 10:01:38 AM »

Slovakia questions the quality of the Russian vaccine sent to them. Instead of proving the vaccine is up to standards, Russia tells them to send the 200,000 doses back.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-demanded-200-000-sputnik-120744748.html

Saturday and today my wife will be giving hundreds of injections of Pfizer vaccine to people at the hospital where she's having her clinicals.

What's your wife's view on the vaccines Billy?

I guess one method could be to wait for enough of the population to be vaccinated then if that stops the virus from spreading and it dies off then no need to be vaccinated. A bit of a risky strategy until enough get vaccination but I reckon it could work. Best to keep a low profile and wear a mask for as long as needed may well help. If a bad mutant strain takes over then we'll probably need to be vaccinated all over again anyway. I got the AZ Vaccine as wanted to go to the FSU and because my Mother is quite elderly even though fairly fit condition but didn't want to risk passing it on as although she has had one AZ jab she could still face a fair old risk.

Anyway, a recent news story on the J&J vaccine among others:

"Johnson and Johnson vaccine probe deepens Europe’s COVID woes – EURACTIV.com" http://www.euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-probe-deepens-europes-covid-woes/
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2426 on: April 12, 2021, 10:23:56 AM »
What's your wife's view on the vaccines Billy?

Months ago she was like me. Yesterday she said she'd consider taking it. We live in a very liberal area and the medical field she's in promotes vaccines so she doesn't hear all the bad things. Actually, I've told you more about the problems with vaccines in the world than I've told her. I reminded her not all studies have been concluded with these experimental vaccines and it's best to wait till other people test them out, especially since she has a near zero percent chance of dying from COVID.

Third state halts J & J vaccine rollout

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/johnson-johnson-vaccine-georgia-shut-down-side-effects/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2427 on: April 12, 2021, 11:24:10 AM »

We live in a very liberal area and the medical field she's in promotes vaccines so she doesn't hear all the bad things. Actually, I've told you more about the problems with vaccines in the world than I've told her.

When you compile a list of problems with vaccines, do you compare it with a list of potential problems from COVID and its variants? 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2428 on: April 12, 2021, 01:18:16 PM »

When you compile a list of problems with vaccines, do you compare it with a list of potential problems from COVID and its variants?

Yes. In the past I've said this virus is the virus of the century and my opinion has not changed. We've learned it's behavior and who's most vulnerable so I became anti experimental vaccine for younger people who almost have zero chance in dying from COVID. Although the virus of the century, it's not a doomsday virus like MERS is that kills 1 out of every 3 people it infects.

I used to believe a mutation could create a monster that we couldn't control. I've changed my mind after doing research. Any mutations will be slight and if our immune system can beat COVID, it can beat a slight mutation of the original virus. On the other hand vaccines are the ones that won't be able to keep up with mutations. Read the article below. The ex VP and Chief Science officer of Pfizer talks a lot about this and much more. He knows the vaccine business and he says most of the information he's reading from our government and media are lies so he's thinking our government is up to no good. He not only believes the experimental vaccines can cause mass depopulation but the vaccine passports is a way to control people. Without being vaccinated, you won't enjoy freedoms. You may not even be able to do any banking which will make it difficult for anybody to be financially successful. In the future to keep your passport up to date, you must take any new vaccine they require. Sinister people can create an mRNA vaccine that will give you organ failure in less than a year for example. He wouldn't be so suspicious if it weren't coming from lying government officials. In the past, our best and brightest have successfully fought pandemics without the mass vaccination program and calls for vaccine passports we are seeing here. Maybe we should take a slower approach in fighting this like we've taken against the virus that causes AIDS.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death?__twitter_impression=true

Earlier I mention a UK government paper saying people who were vaccinated but it didn't work on them were dying at greater rates than those who are not vaccinated after getting COVID. This is the fear brought up by some experts believing the vaccine can make our immune systems dysfunctional. I believe someone put up an Israeli study but here's an article explaining it again. If this continues and proves to be true, vaccines ARE messing up people's natural immune systems.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/study-covid-variant-pfizer-vaccinated-unvaccinated
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 01:20:09 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2429 on: April 13, 2021, 04:58:16 AM »
While we are one of the few countries that has driven down covid cases we are apparently far from out of the woods:

"COVID-19: Lockdown is main reason for drop in coronavirus cases and deaths - not vaccinations, says Boris Johnson | Politics News | Sky News" http://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-lockdown-is-main-reason-for-drop-in-coronavirus-cases-and-deaths-not-vaccinations-says-boris-johnson-12274266

So why they don't carry the lockdown on for a bit longer to better control the spread of the virus I don't know. That or moving to a more isolated economy of click & collect and delivery only, working from home etc, makes sense to me.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2430 on: April 13, 2021, 06:01:51 AM »
Latest report on the J&J vaccine. Seems to be running into much the same issues as the AZ vaccine:

"US health agencies call for pause of Johnson & Johnson vaccine rollout" http://amp.ft.com/content/d1070ff2-a473-4f6a-a484-681fb8de4251

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2431 on: April 13, 2021, 08:30:44 AM »
"COVID-19: Lockdown is main reason for drop in coronavirus cases and deaths - not vaccinations, says Boris Johnson | Politics News | Sky News" http://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-lockdown-is-main-reason-for-drop-in-coronavirus-cases-and-deaths-not-vaccinations-says-boris-johnson-12274266

That's a huge statement coming from a major world leader. UK has vaccinated a higher percentage of their population than any other major nation and for Boris to say the vaccinations have little to do with the drop in cases is a blow for the vaccine companies.

So why they don't carry the lockdown on for a bit longer to better control the spread of the virus I don't know. That or moving to a more isolated economy of click & collect and delivery only, working from home etc, makes sense to me.

There's no way to eradicate this virus from earth so does a nation damage it's economy forever? Maybe we should bite the bullet and let the virus roam free killing a small percentage of the population and for the survivors, hoping their immune system recognizes the virus so it and its variants are more easily beat next time it's encountered. Our bodies may turn this coronavirus into another harmless coronavirus that causes the common cold. It may take generations to do that. Lockdowns just delays the inevitable. Mass vaccinations with experimental vaccines, which has never been tried before, may not work and may even harm our immune systems leading to a mass die off. The record for creating a safe and effective vaccine that's FDA approved was 4 years. Come back and tell us know how you feel in 3 years Trench. We will be monitoring your physical and mental health!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2432 on: April 13, 2021, 10:11:23 AM »

Latest report on the J&J vaccine. Seems to be running into much the same issues as the AZ vaccine:

"US health agencies call for pause of Johnson & Johnson vaccine rollout" http://amp.ft.com/content/d1070ff2-a473-4f6a-a484-681fb8de4251

I'm not able to read your article but found another that says the issue is blood clotting. They'll halt the vaccine and later announce the health problems and deaths are worth it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/us-calls-pause-johnson-johnson-vaccinations-blood-clot/story?id=77040882

For those who are loving vaccines, they are already developing your next shot. Big Pharma will also receive protection from being sued and be allowed to bypass safety tests so it'll get to the market sooner. This will be like a carrousel with no end in site.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2433 on: April 14, 2021, 05:18:14 PM »

Denmark permanently bans Astrazeneca. More nations announcing the vaccine can be given to only people 60 yo and up. Seems like the beginning of the end of that vaccine. J & J will probably follow suit.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1423008/Denmark-AstraZeneca-vaccine-ban-Oxford-jab-latest-Covid-coronavirus-updates

http://www.businesstoday.in/sectors/pharma/australia-philippines-african-union-ban-astrazeneca-covid-19-shot/story/436143.html
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 05:21:03 PM by BillyB »

Offline ML

« Reply #2434 on: April 14, 2021, 06:59:23 PM »
7 million doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine have been given in USA.

6 blood clot cases discovered.

This is ridiculous the furor over it.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2435 on: April 14, 2021, 07:37:34 PM »
7 million doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine have been given in USA.

6 blood clot cases discovered.

This is ridiculous the furor over it.

When nations start banning a vaccine like AstraZeneca, they need to provide a reason. They give us the minimum amount of information so they don't ruin public confidence in vaccines. Whatever they are telling us about AstraZeneca, you can count on it being worse. Like AstraZeneca, J & J is a viral vector vaccine. So far it's side effects is following AstraZeneca's footsteps. Precaution needs to be taken. Our most vulnerable, the elderly have already been vaccinated. Why force an experimental vaccine on people who have almost no chance of dying from Covid?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2436 on: April 14, 2021, 10:00:17 PM »

When nations start banning a vaccine like AstraZeneca, they need to provide a reason. They give us the minimum amount of information so they don't ruin public confidence in vaccines. Whatever they are telling us about AstraZeneca, you can count on it being worse. Like AstraZeneca, J & J is a viral vector vaccine. So far it's side effects is following AstraZeneca's footsteps. Precaution needs to be taken. Our most vulnerable, the elderly have already been vaccinated. Why force an experimental vaccine on people who have almost no chance of dying from Covid?

I asked the same question. If the very vast majority is either asymptomatic, or considering the survival rate at over 95% of those who were stricken with COVID, especially now that most of the categorized ‘vulnerable s’ are vaccinated; why are they insistent in vaccinating everyone?

Especially since the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting and spreading the virus.

They’re not only bombarding me with emails to get my vaccination, they’ve now began sending me text messages!
They’re almost as annoying as the census takers.

UCLA Health: XXXX, to protect your family, friends, and community, make your COVID-19 vaccine appointment here today: uclahealth.org/schedule
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2437 on: April 14, 2021, 10:43:33 PM »

One theory for vaccinating everybody is that we will slow the spread and reduce the chances of the virus mutating. A few experts I mentioned previously said this has never been a strategy in previous epidemics and pandemics. Like you said GQ, even those vaccinated can get infected and pass it around. The only benefit of a vaccine is it gives us a better chance in beating COVID. But most young people have strong immune systems that will beat it anyway.

There's a danger of vaccinating everybody. mRNA vaccines are still unproven and all vaccines are classified as experimental. They were designed to beat the original virus. While our immune systems can beat slight mutations as easily as the original virus, the mRNA vaccines, according to some experts, will not see the variants as an invader of our bodies and the vaccines will not only allow the new variants to roam our bodies freely but will block our own antibodies from attacking the variants. I provided a video explaining this earlier. We will be left with dysfunctional immune systems which will lead to mass depopulation. That is worst case scenario.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2438 on: April 15, 2021, 06:24:12 AM »
Still no mask, vaccine, not even social distancing much anymore...and not dead yet.   Maybe my number will come up.   Don't want the vaccine at this time, I'll give my stupid strong genes a pep talk about not being crapped on.   

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2439 on: April 15, 2021, 09:08:09 AM »
One theory for vaccinating everybody is that we will slow the spread and reduce the chances of the virus mutating. A few experts I mentioned previously said this has never been a strategy in previous epidemics and pandemics. Like you said GQ, even those vaccinated can get infected and pass it around. The only benefit of a vaccine is it gives us a better chance in beating COVID. But most young people have strong immune systems that will beat it anyway.

BillyB according to CDC, that is still *undetermined*.

...But we’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. ...
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2440 on: April 15, 2021, 11:04:27 AM »
A recent study's findings:

"Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study - MarketWatch" http://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/blood-clots-as-prevalent-with-pfizer-and-moderna-vaccine-as-with-astrazenecas-report-2021-04-15

The study also notes that blood clots are highest in those who have/had Covid itself. Possibly a guess might be made that the body emulates this somewhat when the vaccine is taken in some people. That is just a guess though, could be wrong.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2441 on: April 15, 2021, 11:37:26 AM »
Still no mask, vaccine, not even social distancing much anymore...and not dead yet.   Maybe my number will come up.   Don't want the vaccine at this time, I'll give my stupid strong genes a pep talk about not being crapped on.   

Fathertime!

Theoretically many people could do the same, then they get unlucky and get the virus and suffer bad or they may stay lucky and not get it. Some may have strong genes/health, some have young age on their side, some live in remote places or live fairly isolated lifestyles. Thing is many won't know if their genes/health etc is really up to it until it's too late and they find that in fact they are susceptible they just had been lucky to date.

I personally believe it's up to everyone to make their own choices and no one should impose anything or themselves on other people if others take a different stance. I do though think some don't realise that they could be taking a big risk and that their organs may be erected from contracting the virus and hence any quality of life. In fairness while we're not certain of the vaccines at the moment the AZ vaccine for better or worse is where I've staked my bets. A lot of people's personal choices apart from philosophical/religious/political or research may be down to their lifestyle. Guys with a happy family or friendship situation or who are enjoying their life and what they are doing are probably likely to care more than guys with an unhappy family situation, alone, unhappy with what their doing or just so so about their lives. On the other hand others may prefer to just ignore a lot of the virus situation and just focus more on what they enjoy in life I'm guessing.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2442 on: April 15, 2021, 11:41:16 AM »
Apparently virus cases have really spiked in India to around 100,000 a day which is huge, but with a vast population of 1.366 billion people or more there is a lot of people for the virus to move through no doubt closely packed with that amount of people. India's population vastly exceeds the US so it's going to take them a long while to vaccinate that many people I'm guessing.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2443 on: April 17, 2021, 03:22:05 AM »
Recent news in the UK has been on trials of mixing the vaccines. This personally I would be against for myself as much as possible as I see it as increasing the risk of potentially getting possible future downsides from the various vaccines. For me I'm happy for others to be the Guinea Pigs here and myself wouldn't consider it until way, way down the track if at all. I've made my stake on the AZ vaccine and will risk any downsides that vaccine might have that might emerge. For me it was that or risk catching the virus and risk severely debilitating organ damage. That's a decision I made of my own calling though rather than as a result of the Gov promoting vaccines.

Offline ML

« Reply #2444 on: April 18, 2021, 07:59:28 AM »
One in 1,000 taking birth control developed blood clots.
One in 1,000,000 taking Johnson and Johnson vaccine developed blood clots.

So guys . . . stop taking those birth control pills.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #2445 on: April 18, 2021, 08:03:32 AM »
A month after Covid vaccine, and all seems to be OK for wife and me.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 08:06:05 AM by ML »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2446 on: April 19, 2021, 12:25:23 PM »

Lol, that's a good one ML. Been about a months since I had the AZ vaccine and all seems good so far. Theoretically it should be building up a reasonable amount of immunity now. Will go back for the second one in early June as now I've had the jab I might as well go the whole hog.

Other news in the UK today is that they are apparently wanting to inject people who have had Covid & gotten over it without any obvious problems to inject them with the virus and see how their immune response deals with the virus. Let's hope they don't end up like the two of you in the pic ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2447 on: April 19, 2021, 12:37:58 PM »
Crazy again at the tip & the DIY stores again this weekend, today even as well. Seems to be non stop buying of all sorts of DIY stuff but particularly building sand and cement. Never used to be like this at all. The tip today ended up with full rubble skips and was told that was it and they didn't know for sure when it would get taken away. I went to another tip just a bit further away an managed to offload my stuff into that one which was also real full but fortunately no one around to warn me off. My guess is that everyone is doing up their back gardens like there is no tomorrow so they have a nice space to go outside without keep bumping into other people etc where they can relax without having to do enforced exercise lol.

Probably people are now coming to see that we could be in for the long haul on this one so might as well get comfortable surroundings. Fortunately I'm a bit ahead of the curve as got going on my garden a couple of years ago and now it is almost complete :D I've gone for a Oriental style of garden with a fish pond. Just a bit of finishing off to do and and a few small plants and trees and it should be a nice relaxing retreat from it all.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2448 on: April 21, 2021, 08:21:47 AM »
I had just received notification from Anthem Bluecross that they can now send me an in-home COVID-19 test kit upon request.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2449 on: April 22, 2021, 04:19:55 PM »

I see you lost your mustache and the hair transplanted to your nipples. You okay with that?

Barring any new surprises like viral vector vaccines had, we know what short term side effects are for mRNA vaccines. I've wondered what the long term effects may be. Worst case scenario predicted by experts are dysfunctional immune systems leading to depopulation. mRNA technology has been studied for around 24 years. One human test subject said his cancer has been reversed. mRNA medicine may be able to cure cancer which would be huge. But, why hasn't any mRNA medicine ever been approved for use on humans? Moderna never had an mRNA product get past the stage two trials. I'd like to know what failures they've had during the animal and clinical trials.

I was in Las Vegas last weekend. Tons of people, no social distancing and many people not wearing masks. One must wear a mask in the casinos but as the night wore on, people got drunk, the masks came off and staff got tired of reminding people to put them on.

Almost 40% of the US population has been vaccinated and we are rolling into warmer weather yet infections and hospitalizations are increasing.

The US is vaccinating Americans at a record pace. But here's why Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations are up (msn.com)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1396
Most Online Ever: 12701