It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Chicken in Kiev  (Read 37485 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: The Chicken in Kiev
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2019, 12:06:51 PM »
You're probably right Faux Pas, I probably need to push the boat way out more. In truth I guess speed dating is not so much as following the process as set up but pursuing a lady after in the bar if there is one you like, not in an unwanted way though of course as like you ellude to otherwise who knows how strongly a guy feels for the women they put down for. I did indeed tick many women on each of the four occasions I went - following the process, but that is all. Women of course tend not to have to make the effort guys do and that's a pain but I guess its the territory I am in nonetheless. I still think its too tough a market in the UK for many reasons as gone into before and my chances are far better in the FSU with the right girl. I'll just see what if anything I can do on it all.

You need to put yourself in play. Women are women everywhere and everywhere, there are women. It's not about having dashing good looks or a measurable degree of wealth. If that were the case I'd have spent my life being as lonely as you. I started out with nothing and still have most of it left. Get over your fright. Every woman you encounter anywhere, take an interest to know them, smile and chat it up a bit. If you're not interested in them as relationship material, make a friend. If your not interested at all, fake it and act like you are. Sitting on a park bench in Kyiv and hoping to be picked by by some passing hottie isn't going to work for you. I suspect you do that at home to? They have to know you're interested in them and not in some creepy, stalking kind of way. When you see a woman who's looks interesting you go up and talk to her. Don't worry with trying to be slick or a silver tongued. Be genuine and take an interest in her and the situation you find yourself in with her. Quit looking for a wife or a girlfriend. When you engage with conversation and interest you put yourself at the starting line of developing friendships, possibly a relationship and who knows. Until you accept that one invariable factoid nothing is going to happen for you.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2019, 12:17:59 PM »
there were several times in my life Trench, where I took stock of my location
and decided correctly that the grass was greener someplace else...
if you live in the east midlands you live in the worst spot in the UK for meetin wimmin...

change where you live
something tells me you live in the place you grew up
this is a big mistake

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »

But, here's his reality. There were numerous times that convinced us that, with all his good looks, the dude had a relative bad taste in women, man. One day he'd be with lady Barbie we'd all be drooling over, the next time we see him he'd have someone in his arms that you sort of feel apologetic about. Go figure, right?

I had a close friend who, when we were younger didn't do the charm, witty or romancing route. In a bar, every woman he'd go up to the first words out of is mouth was "Do you wanna f*ck?". His rationale was 1 out of 10 the answer was yes. Sure he got slapped 9 times but he saved a lot of money on drinks

Online krimster2

« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2019, 12:28:40 PM »
true story...

I know two guys who did this!!!

one was in Nevada City California, a guy nicknamed "flat-nosed" Bob
who would boldly walk up to any woman, and something more or less to that effect
but usually a bit more graphically

heard he was killed by some girl's boy friend don't know if that's true

in Sevastopol, I watched this guy, and I am not exaggerating...
he was a homeless, and extremely UGLY middle-aged midget
stand in the middle of the market and harass EVERY woman who walked by
I sat down on the bench to watch the spectacle, because I'm thinking he's gonna get his ass kicked at any moment
and watching a midget get his ass kicked by a woman, would be FUNNY!!
so I sat on a bench and observed....
5 minutes later, very elegant 40 yr old blond stops, listens to him for a moment, then they turn and walk away together!!!!
I almost fell off the bench

in the summer in Krim
I'd see 3 or 4 naked women at the beach every day
the girls in the village where I had my dacha
would come over and skinny dip in my swimming pool all the time
that's all normal there
so don't freak out, if you see a little open camel toe in Crimea, cuz in the summer I'd see it ALL the time...

little kids, boys and girls up until age 10 or so are allowed to run naked on the beach in Krim
I put my daughters in one piece swim suits
but first time they're out on the beach, they quickly spot naked boys their own age
with their little pee-pees bouncing up and down as they frolic
I still remember how enthusiastically my daughters greeted these boys!!!
MALCHIKY!!!!! ee deesoda!!!!

I guess haters are gonna hate
but my daughters ended up liking Crimea
every bit as much as I did...

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:13:17 PM by krimster2 »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2019, 01:17:39 PM »
I had a close friend who, when we were younger didn't do the charm, witty or romancing route. In a bar, every woman he'd go up to the first words out of is mouth was "Do you wanna f*ck?". His rationale was 1 out of 10 the answer was yes. Sure he got slapped 9 times but he saved a lot of money on drinks

LMAO! Mr. B. Ayegee Ballsy, eh?

Frankly, I have a hard time believing what trenchcoat says about British birds, man. Back in the days, there will always be a slew of BBCs (British Babes Calling) in LA. Kate Beckinsale-types, man oh man, I was once resigned believing I'd be married to one someday. Huge crush on Kate! (met her at Staples Center).
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2019, 01:25:18 AM »
Hi Krimster!

Trench has told us he lived in Kent and his family moved..

He is in the south, rather than SE England, now.

He needs to get a job ...working in the day time interacting with people

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2019, 05:57:46 AM »

LMAO! Mr. B. Ayegee Ballsy, eh?

Frankly, I have a hard time believing what trenchcoat says about British birds, man. Back in the days, there will always be a slew of BBCs (British Babes Calling) in LA. Kate Beckinsale-types, man oh man, I was once resigned believing I'd be married to one someday. Huge crush on Kate! (met her at Staples Center).

Yeah I can't buy into that either. They are there as they are in most industrialized nations. I was in England 5 years ago and the place was crawling with them. Now if he'd said he was looking to upgrade from what he's found available to him, that's a little more believable. Nothing the guy says indicates he's actually trying. Rather being a wall flower in hopes that he get's picked LOL. I don't know about you but, I've never found that to be productive.

Online krimster2

« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2019, 08:18:16 AM »
some areas in the UK are worse than others, just like the USA (San Francisco Bay Area is worst, NYC the best)
and if he lives in a small town, then face it, he has limited choices and a lot of competition...
I would have moved long ago if I were Trench...
London Town

actions speak louder than words

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2019, 09:52:20 AM »
Hi Krimster!

Trench has told us he lived in Kent and his family moved..

He is in the south, rather than SE England, now.

He needs to get a job ...working in the day time interacting with people

Near enough, nearer than Krimster, lol.

I've never lived in the Midlands, the North, Scotland or Ireland. Like Mobe says I was born in Maidstone, I then moved when I was young (5yr old ish) to the Bournemouth area of the UK, a nice area but the girls are as cold as ice mostly, some nice ones but they are heavily competed for. Any pretty girl around here especially those with a nice personality have many, many options, moreso the younger generation. Those girls of the younger generation that not not make themselves obese have many options. Obesity wasn't much of thing in girls in the generation I grew up in, you would have the class/year 'fat girl' and that was that. Once I moved from middle school to secondary (upper) schools you maybe had three of four 'fatty' girls in the year and they placed themselves at the bottom of the pecking order for any interest in guys. If they were bad enough guys wouldn't even see them as of any interest and class them as guys subconsiously at least. Compared to the fat girls of my era the fat girls you get these days at school seem to be even fatter and way more numerous. Guys these days have an even worse pool of women to chose from then back in my day.

Anyway, I digress, so yes more recently I have moved to South Wales, near Cardiff, that is where I own my home, around Bournemouth is where my parental home is. So I am converting the terence house I bought from a one bed into a 3 bed, one room will be studio flat like. Two of those rooms I can rent out for income and free me up a lot more. Once done further investment opportunities may become possible for more income. I t all takes time and longer than I had hoped for but it looks like I should get it completely finished by next year. The women in Wales I am unsure about since I spend most of my time when there on converting the house. Possibly they may be a bit easier going but of course the prettier they are I get the idea that its likely much the same story of them playing around with the options available to them.

In general I think there is still more go in finding a girl in the right area of the FSU than UK women in general. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2019, 10:02:42 AM »
Trench...

Again, lots of words  and excuses.......and BS (

Online krimster2

« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2019, 10:11:54 AM »
I know that area, VERY beautiful, nice long drives...
but it's rural, not really the best place a'tall for finding wimmin IMHO
Abbergivinny (sp?)

no, this is a GREAT area to live in if you have a family, but a terrible area if you're a single guy
Trench, this has some bearing, your location, it's bad....
but I can see why you don't want to just hit the reset button and start over

I did!! several times, I realized that in order to pursue happiness
I would have to pursue it in a more favorable location
but I can see why for many reasons, it'd be difficult for you to move
but IMHO it's what you should do

rent out your house
go find a job and place to live in London
then sell it and buy something in Londinium
watch out for the Gauls, sneaky bastards

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2019, 10:58:24 AM »
Any pretty girl around here especially those with a nice personality have many, many options, moreso the younger generation. Those girls of the younger generation that not not make themselves obese have many options.

You are one of those options.  He who tries hardest, wins.   ;D
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline msmob

Re: The Chicken in KYIV
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2019, 11:39:56 AM »
I know that area, VERY beautiful, nice long drives...
but it's rural, not really the best place a'tall for finding wimmin IMHO
Abbergivinny (sp?)

no, this is a GREAT area to live in if you have a family, but a terrible area if you're a single guy
Trench, this has some bearing, your location, it's bad....
but I can see why you don't want to just hit the reset button and start over

I did!! several times, I realized that in order to pursue happiness
I would have to pursue it in a more favorable location
but I can see why for many reasons, it'd be difficult for you to move
but IMHO it's what you should do

rent out your house
go find a job and place to live in London
then sell it and buy something in Londinium
watch out for the Gauls, sneaky bastards

Abergavenny
http://www.visitabergavenny.co.uk/

Renting out a house in most of Wales will not cover a studio / room in London

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2019, 06:00:05 PM »
Any pretty girl around here especially those with a nice personality have many, many options, moreso the younger generation. Those girls of the younger generation that not not make themselves obese have many options.

You are one of those options.  He who tries hardest, wins.   ;D

He who dares wins, Grumpy, he who dares ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: The Chicken in KYIV
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2019, 06:06:36 PM »
Abergavenny
http://www.visitabergavenny.co.uk/

Renting out a house in most of Wales will not cover a studio / room in London

Indeed if my house was located about 100 miles to the east I could get silly money for it or perhaps buy a piddly studio flat on lease in an undesirable part of London outer suburbs. Not surprised the property market is faltering there, been overpriced for a long time for very poor value for money.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2019, 06:38:13 PM »
Well a prospect has raised itself. I've been perusing fdate and have come across a girl who lives in an industrial sh*thole town near an industrial sh*thole provincial city in Ukraine. She is around 30 and a good 7 on looks I would say probably a bit shy of the 8-10 model range, no kids, quite slim, etc. So all good fundamentals :)

Now here comes the interesting part, she is one of these girls who wants the guy to visit her. To my mind that bodes well as few men are likely to make the journey to obscure sh*thole town that is a journey. It also means said guy would be fulfilling the FSU Dating tenant of going to the girl's home city/town where she lives.

I've not contacted her yet but am pretty certain I will do, she looks the type that might go with me and hits a few off my criteria already. To me her profile write up, number & type of pics etc all say she is legit and straight up. I would of course Skype first but if all was good with that ten I would go. Now knowing that it can all fall flat on the chemistry front the question would be whether to go for a weekend or for a whole week. The whole week gives me more time to call up other girls if it all goes south. For sure I could message some beforehand but two full days won't give much time. Worth saying at this point that this girl looks like she would be the type to expect a VO just to her and being upfront with already other girls lined up in a schedule are unlikely to go down well. So it would probably be a case of fall back plan to bring up other girls after if it went south. Thoughts on this?

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2019, 07:16:50 PM »
 :wallbash:

Online krimster2

« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2019, 07:47:20 PM »
all sounds good...

you would be surprised what happens to a Ukrainian woman who you think is maybe a 7...
if she puts on nice clothes and makeup and does her hair, then she's a solid 8+

there are SOME girls who you'd give a low number based on the facial details
but when clothes are removed, have an AMAZING body, just 100% perfect in EVERY detail!!!!
but juxtaposed against a very plain face
and you just stand there with your jaw hanging open
cuz you didn't expect it
this makes her even more erotic IMHO...
especially, the unexpected part
the "sur-preeze"

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 09:07:44 PM by krimster2 »

Offline JayH

« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2019, 01:14:40 AM »
I got one for ya TC---  sell everything you have and throw the money into  Krimsters  Bitcoin "investment"

That way you can move to Moscow with Krimster and will be rich enough to be able to get into Krimsters daughters pants !

There ya go-- 2 problems "fixed"  !!   :popcorn:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2019, 02:11:48 AM »
Off to a flying start with your description of the s***hole town near a s***hole  provincial city.
Yes, it’s going to go swimmingly.

What a plonker of the first order you are.
I don’t wish you well Trench, quite the opposite. You don’t deserve it. In fact you deserve to get fleeced, milked dry and dumped like a wet dishrag.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2019, 08:25:58 AM »
Well a prospect has raised itself. I've been perusing fdate and have come across a girl who lives in an industrial sh*thole town near an industrial sh*thole provincial city in Ukraine. She is around 30 and a good 7 on looks I would say probably a bit shy of the 8-10 model range, no kids, quite slim, etc. So all good fundamentals :)

Now here comes the interesting part, she is one of these girls who wants the guy to visit her. To my mind that bodes well as few men are likely to make the journey to obscure sh*thole town that is a journey. It also means said guy would be fulfilling the FSU Dating tenant of going to the girl's home city/town where she lives.

I've not contacted her yet but am pretty certain I will do, she looks the type that might go with me and hits a few off my criteria already. To me her profile write up, number & type of pics etc all say she is legit and straight up. I would of course Skype first but if all was good with that ten I would go. Now knowing that it can all fall flat on the chemistry front the question would be whether to go for a weekend or for a whole week. The whole week gives me more time to call up other girls if it all goes south. For sure I could message some beforehand but two full days won't give much time. Worth saying at this point that this girl looks like she would be the type to expect a VO just to her and being upfront with already other girls lined up in a schedule are unlikely to go down well. So it would probably be a case of fall back plan to bring up other girls after if it went south. Thoughts on this?

You've stated numerous times that at home you re not willing to settle for less, why would you settle for a mere 7 in Ukraine? Why would you even waste your time on a 7 anywhere?

Offline ML

« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2019, 09:02:55 AM »
You've stated numerous times that at home you re not willing to settle for less, why would you settle for a mere 7 in Ukraine? Why would you even waste your time on a 7 anywhere?

Always a question of would she be a 7 in another guy's eyes, and is she 7 in face or in body, or both.

But, let's assume for now that 95% of we guys here would agree she is a 7 in face and body.

One advantage if you bring such a gal to the west, she would only turn a few heads and more importantly she would not be hit on constantly by guys as would a 9 or 10.

Sure we can all say that if the gal loves you, she will not be tempted by the continual attention from other guys . . . but I think that is too much to ask of any gal or expect from her . . . especially if the guy is a 6 and she is a 9 and is being hit on by well to do guys who are 8+.

I am more a body man than a face man; so I will always take a 7 face if accompanied by a 8+ body.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:05:29 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2019, 09:30:03 AM »
Always a question of would she be a 7 in another guy's eyes, and is she 7 in face or in body, or both.

But, let's assume for now that 95% of we guys here would agree she is a 7 in face and body.

One advantage if you bring such a gal to the west, she would only turn a few heads and more importantly she would not be hit on constantly by guys as would a 9 or 10.

Sure we can all say that if the gal loves you, she will not be tempted by the continual attention from other guys . . . but I think that is too much to ask of any gal or expect from her . . . especially if the guy is a 6 and she is a 9 and is being hit on by well to do guys who are 8+.

I am more a body man than a face man; so I will always take a 7 face if accompanied by a 8+ body.

...and therein lies the unwritten rule.

Guys like TC, even the ones who aren't lacking as much on social skills - yet still pales in competitive comparison with local dudes; they bring their inamorata home thinking that the attention they got showered with while she was still in the FSU will equate to the same at his home country, are in for a rude awakening.

TC will undoubtedly invest time and money believing this route is his easy way out. I hope he'd develop a better 'game' if he ever succeeds bringing a gal home...

...then again...maybe a short, borrowed time with a warm body is all he's bargaining for.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:33:29 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2019, 09:34:14 AM »
"That way you can move to Moscow with Krimster and will be rich enough to be able to get into Krimsters daughters pants ! "

now JayJay...
I figure that if your imagination wanders "a bit" and you like to create little dramatic sexual scenarios
then you won't mind
if I do as well, right?

how about this one...
guy marries a psychiatrist, but can't perform sexually with her
so she divorces him

oh, you've already heard that one before....
is that why you're not laughing...

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:40:11 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2019, 10:57:36 AM »
guy marries a psychiatrist, but can't perform sexually with her
so she divorces him . . . oh, you've already heard that one before....
is that why you're not laughing...

I didn't understand this joke; but in googling I came across the below very interesting article.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/a-therapist-reveals-the-surprising-truth-about-older-men-marring-younger-women/

Synopsis: Both the guy and the gal often have the best of intentions and actions. 
i.e. She is not a gold digger and he is not after just eye candy.
But problems often develop, just the same.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1863
Total: 1874

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM