It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 363235 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1225 on: January 16, 2020, 03:33:36 AM »
The increasing misandry is on way, it's time to fight back, word after word

Ihave been recently the indirect or direct victim last two months of two sexual discriminations from women.

The first one happened during a big meeting of 120 people. A top executive women of our company was speaking in the microphone and interrupted the debates for a pause stating something like "it's time for men to help themselves with their prostates".   
 Coming from a top executive, only aimed toward men that's misandry.   
And it starts by some little words, in front of the public. 
I will never in public, in debates,  tell something like this  myself about women.
I personally strongly disappove such type of behavior whoever is the victim,  in public or professional sphere or private when people don't know each other (dark humour is an other thing).

« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 04:21:19 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1226 on: January 16, 2020, 04:28:41 AM »
Hi Pat,

Maybe there is something lost in the translation.  Isn't prostrate cancer predominately in men and only extremely rarely in women?  So, in this case, isn't she right in calling out men only? 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1227 on: January 16, 2020, 06:14:53 AM »
Hi Pat,

Maybe there is something lost in the translation.  Isn't prostrate cancer predominately in men and only extremely rarely in women?  So, in this case, isn't she right in calling out men only? 

Hi Steve, that's always difficult to translate all nuances in an other language.

This is not about cancer.
This is about telling that men are dysfunctional in their urinary system and so they need a mandatory pause to pee. It was said towards men.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1228 on: January 16, 2020, 07:38:04 AM »

The second time it was one week ago after boarding the plane to go home.
The plane was totally crowded but just in front of my nose three seats were empty.  I stand up and reach one seat, Few seconds after one hostess came an told me "you cannot seat here, it's forbidden for the take off because of the plane center gravity. 

I obeyed and said absolutely nothing. While back in my seat I thaught "strange, I know a lot about aerodynamics and this not 75 kd moving one meter forward that will change something. 

I was not in my seat for 3 minutes than a woman jumped in one of the three available seats. 

I was not happy. 

The hostess came back, I told her "you prevent me to seat here but now there is a woman who came and changed of seat, I don't understand"
She answered that her seat was broken and she need to change. The seats just needs to be free for the take off.

So now IMHO we have two lies, I have never boarded on a plane with a seat broken that's not existing for security reasons, we are not in a bus in Africa.
I stayed polite and didn't raise my voice. I just told her that she could had tell me that I could have moved just after the take off, she didn't apologize and didn't take care about how i could feel.

After few time I aimed directly to see the chief cabin crew. 
I asked him, what's the name of the young hostess with some glasses? 
He told me "what the problem is?"

Sexual discrimination I answered.
At the millisecond I finished to prononce those two words he knew that was damned serious.
I was in the move to make  a claim to the company at least.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1229 on: January 16, 2020, 08:00:14 AM »

So I explained him what happened, and he told me that he could understand my concern. He promised me to come back to see me.

He was working with the first class and then came to talk to the hostess. I knew that he talked to to her a long time because I was in rearest seats of the plane.

He came to tell me : "so what happened is that an other hostess allows this woman for medical problem to change of seat and the first hostess was not aware of this. Effectively the seats in front of you are normally not allowed to be seated as yo can see on this tablet (he showed me a computer). I apologize for the problem, would like me to ask her to come and to apologize? "
I told him that I was not here to fight (and no real intention to humiliate this hostess)" 
May I offer you a coffee? " 
"Yes" 
I accepted all what he told and had no wish to discuss it could be true or it could be false.
He managed all the issue very professionaly.   
So till the rest of the flight this hostess never came back in the cabin letting her colleagues to handle the whole job. Even during the long time people were exiting she didn't even leave her seat and stayed hidden. 

I suppose that she steeply realized that sexism is not only just for men but the table can easily turn of 180 degres and suddenly you become the perpretor rather than to be the victim. Circumstances can affect life quite  quickly
And so very suddenly she realized all the consequences. She could face disciplinary problems and can even loose not only her job but could be forbid to practice it. She could face a prosecution and maybe a trial, a real PIA.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 09:27:13 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1230 on: January 16, 2020, 09:43:02 AM »
We are in France facing an increasing spiral of accusations, recently an black attorney and again a casting director

It belongs to the justice to get out the truth and to apply the according sentences when necessary to the culprits

But the problem is : 

1/ We already know that the justice is far to give a give a sentence 100% of time. Far from 100%, end of  law suits, exoneration, preventive detention cancelled ....

2/ The last trend before any investigation is that the supposed perpretor is out of business, forbidden to work. As soon as the accusations starts. It's already extremely difficult for someone involved in a criminal investigation to go through so if he additionnaly  lost his job from the scratch.......   

3/ Due to the nature of the accusations most of the time, they are devastating because they come with no material proofs, words only.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 09:46:06 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1231 on: January 16, 2020, 10:24:12 AM »
Conversion to God from roosh (lol)

So today comes to my surprise the information that roosh a guy who wrote many books about how to bang in country A B C D E F G ... has converted to God.
 This guy has alwasy been a liar (he had been confronted in Kiev on TV show with his supposed conquests who never met him) and is a controversial blogger that animated forums for men. 
His conversion is quite suspicious and very likely he did it because Amazone, Paypal started to block money to fuel him and is also facing some serious public dismiss. 

However some topics from those forums are interesting to read sometimes even if it gathers some weirdos (I found more weirdos in the red pill forums however). 

So I have a very low esteem for this guy but through different press article I found out a very questionable and worrying concern, showing the inaccuracy of what medias are writing. 

He is repeatdly cited as a pick up artist.  false statement
He has never been and that is because he use some very controversial ways to bang girls as pourring drinks so they get drunk. If he had been so successful in banging in America he would had never needed to travel abroad as he was only interested in banging.
He has never been and the best proof is that is still living with Mum and considering the time he has travelled his number of conquests is anormaly low.
In all the communities or real pua guys, and especially coaches, this guy is never cited and has never been part of the community. 
When you analyze what he writes this guy is a shame for the community. 

He brags and lie. Many would call him a sort of idiot.

Offline ML

« Reply #1232 on: January 16, 2020, 12:58:28 PM »
So I have a little present for you, it's not that I am crazy about those videos but I rarely found a man who don't like

it .

Truly amazing bodies.  Thanks for posting.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline JayH

« Reply #1233 on: January 16, 2020, 03:33:28 PM »
Conversion to God from roosh (lol)

So today comes to my surprise the information that roosh a guy who wrote many books about how to bang in country A B C D E F G ... has converted to God.
 This guy has alwasy been a liar (he had been confronted in Kiev on TV show with his supposed conquests who never met him) and is a controversial blogger that animated forums for men. 
His conversion is quite suspicious and very likely he did it because Amazone, Paypal started to block money to fuel him and is also facing some serious public dismiss. 

However some topics from those forums are interesting to read sometimes even if it gathers some weirdos (I found more weirdos in the red pill forums however). 

So I have a very low esteem for this guy but through different press article I found out a very questionable and worrying concern, showing the inaccuracy of what medias are writing. 

He is repeatdly cited as a pick up artist.  false statement
He has never been and that is because he use some very controversial ways to bang girls as pourring drinks so they get drunk. If he had been so successful in banging in America he would had never needed to travel abroad as he was only interested in banging.
He has never been and the best proof is that is still living with Mum and considering the time he has travelled his number of conquests is anormaly low.
In all the communities or real pua guys, and especially coaches, this guy is never cited and has never been part of the community. 
When you analyze what he writes this guy is a shame for the community. 

He brags and lie. Many would call him a sort of idiot.

The problem with drawing attention to Roosh is that  fools here like Trenchcoat believe him and his bs. There have been others  come to the forum  who think they can emulate his supposed deeds.He and his vids are very much yesterdays news -- he was a fraud and is a fraud.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1234 on: January 16, 2020, 03:38:54 PM »
In this upper class neighbouring where we were spending the celebration, of course all the good guys would say their likely important position first hand.
BORING...

This is very much a part of FSU culture, as is the "demand" for respect for an "important" position. 

If you plan to live there, get used to this.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1235 on: January 17, 2020, 03:30:29 AM »
The problem with drawing attention to Roosh is that  fools here like Trenchcoat believe him and his bs. There have been others  come to the forum  who think they can emulate his supposed deeds.He and his vids are very much yesterdays news -- he was a fraud and is a fraud.
I have explained what I think about this man. 

What is interesting to see is that sites he has opened are showing a protest mouvement revealing among men a growing frustration
This social trend is interesting to observe, and rather to bash them globally as the medias do, it would be interesting to find out why those sites know a large traffic. But I found any of those questions through the medias.

The second thing to worry is know states or officials (like mayors) start to to take some decision without any trials from a court to restrain the move of some people, even if they are controversial. 

Excuse me but I see a large disparity between now a global official hate speech on men (state and medias) while the "private"controversial speeches on women should be prevented.
To which point is it healthy for a democraty to prevent free speech ?

Concerning Trench,

Trench this guy Roosh has never been a pua. There are already enough materials to read so you don't have to buy his last book game (the name of the book disturb me as an other book on the same topic is already existing).

I have already told you that you cannot avoid to improve yourself on the local scene and international dating is not a substitute for NO dating. Only international dating with pros (this is not dating, this is prostitution) is the only way to fulfill this unreal idea.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:33:03 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1236 on: January 17, 2020, 03:46:37 AM »

This is very much a part of FSU culture, as is the "demand" for respect for an "important" position. 

If you plan to live there, get used to this.

Dating art knows some slighty differences between the eastern and western scene. 

However the statement you made is barely the same for the western scene, I could rephrase your post writingTHis is a large part of the western culture, as is the demand for respect for an "important" position. It also exists in the west, maybe not in the exact same proportion. 

And this is why the prevalence of the "position" of a man has a strong influence in the mating search. It explains why the art of the game has some limitations due to the importance of position, position highly wanted by most of the women (at least 50%).   
And this is still working even when women are themselves in high position, they would search upper positioned men because this is how it works in the connected world of women searching men.   

It explains why so many men are using their position (the most visible being the economical power) in a way or an other when they have a real one (not all men do such a thing fortunately and many shouldn't for many reasons) because they know that they will get off the usual women screening and top over.   
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 05:46:37 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1237 on: January 17, 2020, 06:24:54 AM »
American Adults (18-30) Not Having Sex Has Reached a Record High Washington Post

The number of men not having sex the past year has tripled last decade why this numeral has double for women. 
Why this numeral has so increase for young men, in an outstanding proportion? 
The reasons given by journalists are FAR FAR to be complete and accurate IMHO.       

http://www.sciencealert.com/the-percentage-of-americans-not-having-sex-has-reached-a-record-high

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1238 on: January 17, 2020, 06:59:59 AM »
Sexual modern recession

An interesting well written and very documented article to be read : 

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

Except a passage about  of childhood sexual abuse that is supposed to explain this recession because abuse was generating a promiscuous sexual behavior. As this abuse has decreased so less sex is the result. That's ankward. 

Passage that Trench should write (and many people) on the door of their fridge :

"We hook up because we have no social skills and we have no social skills because we hook up."
I have always been a firm believer of this passage and it's far far more difficult to kick his ass out of the house, go to a party and try to open a woman than open a site of porno on internet   
Out of the spectrum of Roosh, the classical dating science (standard game) is an answer to improve relationship to the benefit of both man and women, even if men have to make the move rather than women because this is their traditionnal role.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 07:25:12 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1239 on: January 17, 2020, 08:43:27 AM »

The reasons given by journalists are FAR FAR to be complete and accurate IMHO.       

OK, so what are the reasons as you see it ?

Also, the studies probably are focused only on sex with a partner.
With the plethora of sexy women available for viewing on the internet, men (and women) can pleasure themselves as much as they want.
Vibrators and the like make it so easy (and mess free) for women to attain sexual pleasure, that the need for a partner is greatly reduced.
Sure I know that there is a lot of pleasure from contact with another human, but sexual release can be had with one's self; and then go cuddle and watch a movie with another person.
So probably sexual release has not declined; just such with partners.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1240 on: January 17, 2020, 06:00:14 PM »
Dating art knows some slighty differences between the eastern and western scene. 

I'm not referring to dating.

However the statement you made is barely the same for the western scene, I could rephrase your post writingTHis is a large part of the western culture, as is the demand for respect for an "important" position. It also exists in the west, maybe not in the exact same proportion. 

You again prove my initial point.  In the West, generally, there is no demand for respect based on your employment.  Normal people in the West do not expect others to fawn over them because of their position.  But they do in the FSU.

And this is why the prevalence of the "position" of a man has a strong influence in the mating search. It explains why the art of the game has some limitations due to the importance of position, position highly wanted by most of the women (at least 50%).   
And this is still working even when women are themselves in high position, they would search upper positioned men because this is how it works in the connected world of women searching men.   

That has nothing to do with "position" and everything to do with money. 

I have a client who owns a successful plumbing company.  He's worth upwards of $50 million.  Has women chasing him all the time, although by societal standards, he is not in a "high position".  He's a plumber.  But, a very rich one.

In the West, the vast majority of young women seek out men of similar age.  They may screen for "potential", but that's different than position.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1241 on: January 17, 2020, 06:31:40 PM »
Normal people in the West do not expect others to fawn over them because of their position.  But they do in the FSU.
And in Japan as well ;). Their verbs have a a number of forms, including the nai (plain) and the masu (polite, respectful), the latter mandatory when addressing a person of higher status.

Thus when a Japanese speaks, he/she immediately qualifies his/her social position vis-à-vis the addressee ::).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

« Reply #1242 on: January 17, 2020, 09:04:30 PM »

You again prove my initial point.  In the West, generally, there is no demand for respect based on your employment.  Normal people in the West do not expect others to fawn over them because of their position.  But they do in the FSU.

Wife was initially perplexed (and maybe still is) by my friendly interaction with blue collar workers.

She told they were not at my 'level.'

On the other hand she was happy when a retired judge bought a building lot from me and a country school superintendent bought another parcel.  She said they were at my 'level' so would make more interesting people for me to talk with.

Offline ML

« Reply #1243 on: January 17, 2020, 09:06:57 PM »
And in Japan as well ;). Their verbs have a a number of forms, including the nai (plain) and the masu (polite, respectful), the latter mandatory when addressing a person of higher status.

Deutsch has du and Sie.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #1244 on: January 18, 2020, 07:58:39 AM »
Deutsch has du and Sie.
Sie is the polite form but does not imply any submission as with masu.

The first time I visited Germany was in 1970 at the IBM Lab in Böblingen near Stuttgart, and was surprised by the formality of my colleagues there: they addressed each other prefacing Herr, Frau and Fräulein to family names ::), while we only used the latter in Italy.

Spaniards are more elaborate: a Diego Velazquez may be addressed as Don Diego, Señor Velazquez, Señor Don Diego Velazquez depending on the degree of familiarity/respect. Some years ago I was in Ibiza, and the hotel bartender would address me as Caballero :D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

« Reply #1245 on: January 19, 2020, 11:28:12 AM »

The first time I visited Germany was in 1970 at the IBM Lab in Böblingen near Stuttgart, and was surprised by the formality of my colleagues there: they addressed each other prefacing Herr, Frau and Fräulein to family names ::), while we only used the latter in Italy.

Spaniards are more elaborate: a Diego Velazquez may be addressed as Don Diego, Señor Velazquez, Señor Don Diego Velazquez depending on the degree of familiarity/respect. Some years ago I was in Ibiza, and the hotel bartender would address me as Caballero :D.

Germans can be even more elaborate.

Herr Professor Doctor General Schmidt.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #1246 on: January 19, 2020, 04:50:08 PM »
Germans can be even more elaborate. Herr Professor Doctor General Schmidt.
That in writing, I don't think verbally...IINM he'd be addressed as "Herr Professor" or "Herr Doktor" or "Herr General".

Any German RWD members around?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1247 on: January 20, 2020, 01:37:58 AM »

With the plethora of sexy women available for viewing on the internet, men (and women) can pleasure themselves as much as they want.
Vibrators and the like make it so easy (and mess free) for women to attain sexual pleasure, that the need for a partner is greatly reduced.
Sure I know that there is a lot of pleasure from contact with another human, but sexual release can be had with one's self; and then go cuddle and watch a movie with another person.

You make an interesting point about the self pleasure that people can give to themselves. 
Toys, porno and so self simulation.

The question could be : are we aiming to a japanese society, as sex in the youngest generation has jalready slowed down in the west? 
Personnaly I would not live in such society and would not have such society for our childrens.   

For more informations and extended reasons see :http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1248 on: January 20, 2020, 01:47:14 AM »

"With the plethora of sexy women available for viewing on the internet, men (and women) can pleasure themselves as much as they want."

For many men on the western dating sites, what they feel is scarsity and not plethora. 
On Tinder a woman has 50% chance to be selected a man 0.3%
On other sites the proportion of men easily surpass by two of three the number of women. 
So the internet dating is a real fierce competition for men in the west. 
The eastern countries are an other story. 

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1249 on: January 20, 2020, 01:54:46 AM »
My step-son recently married a Jap girl, so I hope your 'theory' re sex is bollox...

Where are you getting the data for some of your 'claims'?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1426
Most Online Ever: 12701