It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Dating better without the EU  (Read 7129 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
FSU Dating better without the EU
« on: March 22, 2019, 02:12:43 AM »
This is a topic I think is worthy of discussion. If you consider the impact the recent visa free regime from Ukraine to the EU is having already on dating in Ukraine, it potentially threatens our lovely FSU Dating World as far as fairly near travel to a visa free FSU country where you can also date easily. Now of course if the EU came under pressure as it might do through a full Brexit situation, reduced funding and labour supply/demand upset then this situation might be reversed.

Better still, envisage a virtually complete collapse of the EU. It's possible! The EU is spending beyond its means and many countries in Europe are getting fed up with it from Hungary to Italy, to France & the Netherlands. Think how it would be if Eastern Europe again was cut adrift from Western Europe. Places like Poland and the rest of the Eastern Bloc could become viable again for dating with greater ease than at present :) Once again girls in these countries would be grateful to meet WM online. The EU has disrupted the natural flow of how the former Eastern Bloc should be and made it a place where only the most ardent sex tourist might try he's luck. Now they are messing up our fun in Ukraine. Is there no stopping the upset the EU seeks to inflict? I certainly can't but help think we would be a lot better of FSU Dating if it broke apart. Any others on here feel the same?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
Re: FSU Dating better without the EU
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 04:18:56 AM »
😂😂😂
Now Trench is blaming the EU for his lack of success in Ukraine.

:deadhorse:

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 05:27:25 AM »
As the UK and Ireland are not part of the  visa free regime for  Ukrainians

Another Trench fail

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 06:43:08 AM »
As the UK and Ireland are not part of the  visa free regime for  Ukrainians

Another Trench fail

I know that, I was talking about their access to the rest of the EU. I do think though that for both the UK and western Europe in general being exclusive is not a bad thing at least where East Europeans are concerned. Full Brexit will hopefully bring that back to the UK.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 06:46:09 AM »
😂😂😂
Now Trench is blaming the EU for his lack of success in Ukraine.

:deadhorse:

It's not about me as such or any lack of success on my part. It's a reasonable discussion of where we all could be in FSU Dating environment were in not for the EU.

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 07:01:21 AM »
It's not about me as such or any lack of success on my part. It's a reasonable discussion of where we all could be in FSU Dating environment were in not for the EU.

What is 'reasonable' about  your suggestion for a topic based on bollox pretexts ?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 07:14:34 AM »
It is very much about how you perceive access by Ukrainians to the EU disadvantaging you by levelling the playing field to remove any economic advantage you think you have over those ‘poor’ Ukrainian women.

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 07:27:29 AM »
Trench only goes to visit gals  who will be grateful from Dumpsville and then worries what will happen when they see his pad ?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 01:14:11 PM by msmob »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 12:52:30 PM »
 Brits beware you need a different driving licence in Ukraine on the 28 March.  Luckily I will be back  before my 1946 licence is no good an I need a 1968 one

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 01:16:09 PM »
Brits beware you need a different driving licence in Ukraine on the 28 March.  Luckily I will be back  before my 1946 licence is no good an I need a 1968 one

Why?

You STILL think we are leaving on March 29th....

All you will need is an IDL and certainly not yet    if ever...

You had better stick to the nest...your head is not functioning
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:21:07 AM by msmob »

Offline lyndontom

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 01:22:14 PM »
Once again girls in these countries would be grateful to meet WM online. The EU has disrupted the natural flow of how the former Eastern Bloc should be and made it a place where only the most ardent sex tourist might try he's luck. Now they are messing up our fun in Ukraine. Is there no stopping the upset the EU seeks to inflict? I certainly can't but help think we would be a lot better of FSU Dating if it broke apart. Any others on here feel the same?

Dear me, you are the epitome of desperation. When will you stop posting such drivel and do something more constructive with your time?

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 01:34:25 PM »
So the UK gov site is incorrect that we need to change from 1949 to 1968 driving licence.

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2019, 12:27:13 AM »
James. What ARE you writing about?

UK= United Kingdom

UA= Ukraine..

This is a (  daft)  thread about dating would change if the EU didn't exist..

Has Trench been to the FSU Baltic States to TRY to date...?

Poland was not in the USSR..

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 02:42:54 AM »
I'm writing about the grey cardboard driving licence that must be carried in addition to the plastic card.  It used to be the 1949 version now it has to be the 1968 version.  The plastic card only ever covered you for Europe.

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2019, 03:45:09 AM »
Sorry ,

Still lost as to which country you are referring to and it's relevance ?! )

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 10:53:06 AM »
I'm writing about the grey cardboard driving licence that must be carried in addition to the plastic card.  It used to be the 1949 version now it has to be the 1968 version.  The plastic card only ever covered you for Europe.
You are talking about the International driving Permit issued under the 1968 Vienna Convention required for UK license holders to drive in Ukraine.

Let’s get back to Trench’s stupidity.

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 11:57:10 PM »
Well hat's cleared up.

Thank you JG

Offline BC

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2019, 03:34:26 AM »
Let’s get back to Trench’s stupidity.

Hmm.. waiting until EU breaks up and/or some economic disaster so women will be desperate enough to line up at his flat, beating down the door to fight for a position on his worn out couch.

Indeed, utter stupidity, but yeah Trench.. go for it.  At least we'll know womankind will be safe for some time to come.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 06:10:36 AM »
Hmm.. waiting until EU breaks up and/or some economic disaster so women will be desperate enough to line up at his flat, beating down the door to fight for a position on his worn out couch.

Indeed, utter stupidity, but yeah Trench.. go for it.  At least we'll know womankind will be safe for some time to come.

No I'm just saying the same situation would exist in Poland as in Ukraine as once it did before they joined the EU. Just think about it he wide variety of choice that would exist. Let's face it although it's not going to make every woman contemplate International Dating it's the state of their situation is the prod some women need to consider alternatives.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 07:17:34 AM »
No I'm just saying the same situation would exist in Poland as in Ukraine as once it did before they joined the EU. Just think about it he wide variety of choice that would exist. Let's face it although it's not going to make every woman contemplate International Dating it's the state of their situation is the prod some women need to consider alternatives.
No, it wouldn’t.
There was never an active international dating scene in Poland pre joining the EU.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2019, 08:21:38 AM »

Really, who cares? Who bases their whole life on ridiculous theories like this? If you really think that as things stand that there is no "wide variety of choice" where women are concerned, then you really do have issues. Are you so insecure that you know the only woman you can attract is a poor and desperate one?

Actually, don't answer that... :deadhorse:

Offline msmob

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 03:12:15 PM »
No, it wouldn’t.
There was never an active international dating scene in Poland pre joining the EU.

Not so..

I started looking at FSU W in 2002 and there were Czech, Polish and Baltic States dedicated websites..with English language profiles..?

Poland joined in 2004

Offline Steamer

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 05:46:57 PM »
I certainly can't but help think we would be a lot better of FSU Dating if it broke apart. Any others on here feel the same?

I think that you would have a better chance of Russia going Soviet again.

Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 04:04:15 AM »
Not so..

I started looking at FSU W in 2002 and there were Czech, Polish and Baltic States dedicated websites..with English language profiles..?

Poland joined in 2004

Mobers I'm actually proud of you, your first anti-EU post! :D Never thought I'lld see the day!

You see everyone, this is the point I was getting at, there would be a far greater variety of FSW available to us if the EU had not brought in the Eastern Bloc countries. Everyone, picture in your mind a nice svelte Polish girl or a beautiful Baltic States girl. Instead we end up all hurding into Ukraine, possibly Belarus or pay a lot of money in visas to Russia. Now one the UK leaves the EU (we hope) Polish people will once again be locked out of the UK which is where they tend to most flock we then have the start of a reversal of this situation.

Mobers we'll make a Brexiteer of you yet! ;D

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2019, 07:33:06 AM »
OR you could just make yourself the type of man that is desirable.  Then you wouldn't have to rely on the poverty of tens of millions to seek a mate.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 07:39:31 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1890
Total: 1901

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM