It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX  (Read 9040 times)

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX
« on: January 30, 2019, 10:30:03 AM »
Are you serious? Seen the prices?

http://tinyurl.com/ycxgg2xj

That is high, I think I paid half that at Horseguards a couple years back

About men going to the FSU for wives being seen as 'losers'
I think some men are thought of that way, but they were probably seen as 'losers' before they went and now they are 'losers' with beautiful wives. I know one guy that went from being a Mr Average(not a loser), to being James Bond after he married a beautiful lady. He got her the nicest Bondgirl outfits, she was right out of a movie

In my case, my status went wayyyy up in the opinion of my friends, neighbors and coworkers

btw- I noticed the poster that introduced the 'loser' label gets a little feisty whenever a certain poster discusses his many conquests of the past. And I do wonder if the former uses other IDs like Mandalay. I would encourage the Mods to review the IP addresses for a match
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:32:45 AM by GenMish »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 11:22:20 AM »

I think some men are thought of that way, but they were probably seen as 'losers' before they went and now they are 'losers' with beautiful wives. I know one guy that went from being a Mr Average(not a loser), to being James Bond after he married a beautiful lady. He got her the nicest Bondgirl outfits, she was right out of a movie

In my case, my status went wayyyy up in the opinion of my friends, neighbors and coworkers

btw- I noticed the poster that introduced the 'loser' label gets a little feisty whenever a certain poster discusses his many conquests of the past. And I do wonder if the former uses other IDs like Mandalay. I would encourage the Mods to review the IP addresses for a match

I don't get feisty at krimster's past conquests.  However, he should recognize them for what they are.

I have no other ID on this forum, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't be disguising myself as an AM looking for a woman.   I have no idea how you came to that exceptionally flawed conclusion.  But feel free to hit the "Report to Moderator" button.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GenMish

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:37:23 AM »

I tried to respond to the Moderator, but was unable to, so I will reply to the request here

I speculated Boethius was perhaps Mandalay, but she just denied it .  That Introduction post of Mandalay wreaks of a troll, and it would take someone very familiar with this forum to keep that thread going. I think that thread by Mandalay was designed to entice forum members to help a 'man' (Mandalay) romance a married woman from Russia. But, I could be wrong and Mandalay is a real person or a troll that is not Boethius

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:11:00 PM »
“I don't get feisty at krimster's past conquests.  However, he should recognize them for what they are.”

a young nubile, robust, ukrainian village girl is the living embodiment of erotic perfection and the most beautiful sight that I have ever personally experienced...

why wouldn’t I leverage EVERY opportunity and advantage I had, no matter the moral ambiguity?
isn't that what women do as well, but under different circumstances?
don't we all, to some degree?

Veni, vidi, vici

Caesar never apologized to Gaul
I didn’t make the “law of the jungle"
I just try to be a little bit better at it than the other animals
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:17:27 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 12:24:04 PM »

I tried to respond to the Moderator, but was unable to, so I will reply to the request here

I speculated Boethius was perhaps Mandalay, but she just denied it .  That Introduction post of Mandalay wreaks of a troll, and it would take someone very familiar with this forum to keep that thread going. I think that thread by Mandalay was designed to entice forum members to help a 'man' (Mandalay) romance a married woman from Russia. But, I could be wrong and Mandalay is a real person or a troll that is not Boethius

An exceptionally flawed speculation on your part.

You can hit the “report to moderator” button on your post and add a comment.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:29:48 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 12:38:22 PM »
"An exceptionally flawed speculation on your part."

should qualify him for lead announcer on Fox News!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 11:20:58 AM »
There are some here who have nothing better to do than be sarcastic. I would recommend you just ignore those posts..... :welcome:

Yes please follow Hammer's advise and ignore me.

Do what he did...profess love never ending to a woman, post about it on the board. Tell everyone how happy he is that he got himself one of dem traditional woman..even go as far as posting her picture AND HER FAMILY for the world to see after getting *engaged* with her...filed a K-1 and all that good stuff...

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14311.msg286715#msg286715

Then just a few short weeks later - he comes back and tell us his *love* is really making him so happy...except with a  different *one of dem wimmen* this time around.

It should still be on this board..  8)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:35:44 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Strider

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 09:18:22 AM »
Anyone been to Sharm el Sharm el Shiekh, recently

Yes.  Didn't anyone teach you that questions should be punctuated with a question mark?
"It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth!"
-Fiodor Michajłowicz Dostojewski

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2019, 11:55:13 PM »

In your case DC-- right from your first post here -- you would have been a cluplesassic case of needing between the eyes friendly advice that would have helped you for a certainty.( you and many others in similar stages)

There are two issues with this observation

1/ It suggests  JayH's advice will 'help' ....  Jay H...have you been married to a FSU woman ?

2/ If the stuff revealed in chat is another member sharing images of couples meeting at McDonalds in Ukraine.....Wow! ..I cannot wait..

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2019, 12:23:15 AM »

1/ It suggests  JayH's advice will 'help' ....  Jay H...have you been married to a FSU woman ?

2/ If the stuff revealed in chat is another member sharing images of couples meeting at McDonalds in Ukraine.....Wow! ..I cannot wait..

Here we go again --Moby with zero to contribute --knowing zero of the topic -- wants to divert another thread to being about him! :cluebat:

Until a few minutes ago -- as far as I am aware -- Moby had never been in chat -- certainly not while I was ever there.

As to his other comments--laughable --problem is that he is a constant pia seeking to fight with any and all --pathetic clueless cretin. :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2019, 11:44:36 AM »

I hate to get into the blah,blah threads

I disagree with Jay all the time, but he has sufficient experience to advise others
especially on the dating aspect of things. His experience is also significantly less
dated than many others here.

If somebody said "Moby doesn't have experience" I would jump in and say something
as well.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2019, 01:59:53 PM »
Hello Beel,

Our Jay is very quick to belittle posters with little experience and the question was valid..

What I got was JayH 'noise' ...  = obfuscation aplenty..

He got the point I was making...

Please do not let him off the hook))

Offline JayH

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 02:09:32 PM »

Here we go again --Moby with zero to contribute --knowing zero of the topic -- wants to divert another thread to being about him! :cluebat:

Until a few minutes ago -- as far as I am aware -- Moby had never been in chat -- certainly not while I was ever there.

As to his other comments--laughable --problem is that he is a constant pia seeking to fight with any and all --pathetic clueless cretin. :cluebat:
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2019, 02:12:20 PM »

))

As I am referring to YOU..that is somewhat indicative of your observational abilities...

I am STILL gob smacked that you persist in telling us that Crimea was not 'well mapped' for sat nav devices in 2013/4 ...

When busted.. you tried to suggest I wasn't there..))

Offline JayH

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »
Moby-- you got caught in a lie  -AGAIN.
Your response--is to try and attribute something incorrectly.

You were not in Crimea in Feb 2014.

It is easy-- prove it--offer some REAL evidence .

We both know you do not have it.

Finis  :deadhorse:

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2019, 03:01:38 PM »
Moby-- you got caught in a lie  -AGAIN.

More  JayH 'noise'..  I pointed out you should not be belittling other members and asked if you had even been married to a FSU lady...?

Your responses are classic obfuscation..

You were not in Crimea in Feb 2014.

I was on Crimea more recently than you and before the RU takeover...  I made this observation based on your bollox 'assessment' of the level of mapping for sat navs... My experience of open source maps available at the time versus my experience on the peninsula.... When testing hardware..

It is easy-- prove it--offer some REAL evidence .

We both know you do not have it.

Finis  :deadhorse:

Not having proof..is certainly not proving a 'fib' on my part...))

I simply not not have that passport from six years ago.. WE stayed in Simferopol .. 

For those not numb with boredom...our JayH refuses to divulge his exploits, at all

I have asked you to check with your SBU 'mates'.. You are a chap that likes to boast about your 'contacts'

What a shame you are not my 'fwend' on odnoklassniki as you could work out who I met ..The lady and I are still acquainted, but after the events of late  Feb / March 2014, we did not continue .She was v.happy to be 'Russian', again..and I.... did not approve of the military take over and some UA folks I know having to leave...

People who spend their times telling others that my life is a lie really should seek help...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2019, 07:58:33 AM »

I NEVER expected to have to wait over five years and SC had 'acquaintances' who suggested I might just be stringing her along

So, where to tie the knot and what is required in 2019?

As a married man, you proposed to SC five years ago, and now you ask where to tie the knot not that you recently got divorced ?  You had five years to discuss this with your fiancée. The big day is around the corner and your not prepared. You mentioned her friends thought you were stinging her along as if that was strange thinking. Her friends are normal with a mindset that’s healthy. It’s your fault you gave SC doubts. Hope that doesn’t continue for her sake.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2019, 09:03:13 AM »
I don't think we should be giving Moby a hard time about the place, timing, etc., of his wedding plans.

He and his woman are adults and I am sure that she was not at all worried about his long divorce procedure, etc.

Consider their ages that he has disclosed.

It probably would be different for her if she were 18 - 25 years old and starting to panic about being unmarried.

Actually my advise to Moby and his woman would be . . . why are you even getting married?
They seem to have a near perfect relationship as it now exists; why risk screwing that up?

The necessity for marriage for most in this international adventure is to get the woman legal in the man's home country.  I don't think that is a concern for Moby and his woman . . . but he can clarify.

In my own situation, now wife even stated that we were doing fine unmarried, so why get married.
The logical reasons were (1) to speed up her permanent legal status in USA (she would have made it on her own over a longer time period with OPT following her student visa, followed by H1B probable achievement because of her STEM degrees, etc.) and (2) big savings on our income taxes.

Marriage has ruined many a relationship.

Even my wife had a slight change (not for the better) after our marriage.
I mentioned this to her, after her successful Citizenship interview, and said that I hoped it didn't also happen after her Citizenship.

She denied that she had changed after marriage.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 09:51:49 AM »
Hi ML

I can confirm two things :

1/ I WANT to marry SC ... she has never married ..and it suits us both

2/ Indeed, there is the issue of her needing visas / residency permits and this being a doddle, if married. 

@BillyB

When did I mention SC ever had doubts ?   ..  I DID say some 'acquaintances' of hers said that I was stringing her along ....   but they were as 'informed / clued up' as you ... 

Are you always as attentive ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 07:18:21 PM »
I NEVER expected to have to wait over five years and SC had 'acquaintances' who suggested I might just be stringing her along ..(I guess they met one of our married members who can't keep away from dating sites to help newbies ? )

You're engaged to your fiancée while married to another woman for the last 5 years and you wonder why her friends think the way they do? SC's friends are intelligent.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 08:09:58 PM »
You're engaged to your fiancée while married to another woman for the last 5 years and you wonder why her friends think the way they do? SC's friends are intelligent.

I wrote 'acquaintances' and you didn't get the meaning, then, either.. 

Friends understood and are happy for her that the wait is over...

It has NEVER been an issue for us.. 

But feel free to follow me around the forums dripping your poison :)))

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2019, 09:06:21 PM »
I wrote 'acquaintances' and you didn't get the meaning, then, either.. 

Thanks for the correction. I'll changed my original statement to mean SC's acquaintances are intelligent.

Offline msmob

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2019, 01:26:36 AM »
Thanks for the correction. I'll changed my original statement to mean SC's acquaintances are intelligent.

It was not a 'correction.'..it was yet another example of your inattentiveness...given BillyB has suggested this SO many times in SO many places...

As he is SO inattentive..I will repeat the circumstances..lest one casual passing reader thought he had a 'point'...other than to troll..

When I advertised I was seeking a partner ..it said for marriage, but that, " I was separated and not yet divorced...That if this did not put you off I would explain further if you are interested to learn more.."

Clearly, SC was..I told her of my wish that my Step-son would finish his University course as a 'home student', otherwise he would have to borrow his tuition fees at the rate of £38k a year instead of £6k/ year..simply because his Mum and I would divorce.. I waited until he got permanent residency. THEN, his Mum and I agreed to started proceedings...But she, for reasons best know to her...did not expedite things her end..

BillyB, has told forums that I 'cheated my country'... by 'helping the lad'..who is now a UK citizen, earning well, paying taxes and 'imported' a Japanese wife proving these good earnings.. 

BillyB seeks to demean anything good and SC NEVER had a problem with my promise to the lad and became friendly with V and persuaded her to move things on..

So, whilst 'acquaintances' can be excused for not knowing the situation...BillyB has done so and told us I would not ever marry SC ))

BillyB is poison

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 08:33:13 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2019, 05:11:19 PM »
Needless to say Moby is going his trolling ways to keep proving he is the idiot most of us believe -- Note here--he poses a question-- it gets answered  -- all very simple -- then he wants to claim his greater knowledge on the subject

A DUH again ! :deadhorse: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat:

Again 2-- Moby   the inadequate little man  is incapable of not leaving a comment alone-- and continues diverting threads to be ABOUT HIM !!    BORING

Offline msmob

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2019, 01:18:16 AM »
JayH

What are you babbling about?

There's a question.?

Here's another.....which you ducked...have you ever been married to a FSU woman?

Mr secretative JayH who offeres his 'opinions' on stuff, from comms, mapping software and marriage to FSU women..

What is boring is your cut and pastes re Ukraine...some of which are inaccurate as to do a disservice to their cause.

Here's a cluebat...when a post ends up here...we are all boring at least one person.. or the post is put here for our own good..

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1865
Total: 1876

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM