It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 476951 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #650 on: January 27, 2018, 10:18:40 PM »
Economics, mostly ... a weaker GBP made the move here and sending money back home less sensible..

Try to DEAL with facts - UKIP and 'migration watch' lied and exaggerated the 'threat'..

UK PLC was the LEADING economy out of the 2007 crash - now it's in last place ....   go figure

http://qz.com/1082524/uk-gdp-growth-will-fall-from-the-fastest-to-slowest-in-the-g7-in-just-four-years-according-to-the-oecd/

"FIRST TO WORST
The UK will go from the fastest to the slowest-growing G7 economy in just four years"

'Responsible' is facing facts ...  spin on

It's not all about fastest growing economy but people's quality of life Moby. It's the rich that benefit from all this economic growth  The everyday citizen of the UK it has been proven has suffered declining wages in real terms despite all this economic growth. The EU & single market was there to benefit big multinationals at the expense of the everyday UK citizen.

BTW, the pound is up to $1.42 now & 1.14E with an upswing in economic growth better than forecast. Looks like the doomsayers got it all wrong Mobers ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #651 on: January 27, 2018, 10:51:33 PM »
It's not all about fastest growing economy but people's quality of life Moby.

Ah, so having been proven WRONG on yet ANOTHER factual subject you've moved to subjective ? !

It's the rich that benefit from all this economic growth  The everyday citizen of the UK it has been proven has suffered declining wages in real terms despite all this economic growth. The EU & single market was there to benefit big multinationals at the expense of the everyday UK citizen.

:ROFL:

No... Plenty of EU nations I could point to pass on that wealth in improved social services

BTW, the pound is up to $1.42 now & 1.14E with an upswing in economic growth better than forecast. Looks like the doomsayers got it all wrong Mobers ;)

Trench - ALL western economies are recovering from 2007 - we ARE the slowest ... You are falling for the 'leave' spin..'Project Fear' as they referred to the dire warnings simply being scare tactics - WERE accurate in predicting - a worse economic performance that our opposition.

1/ The gains are as much due to the relative weakness of the greenback

2/ You don't mention the Euro - the currency of our biggest trading partners....WHY ? It was stable at c.1.30 ( before the polls predicted the possibility of 'Brexit')  and you are getting 'excited' about 1.14?  It's been that in Sept 2017..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #652 on: January 28, 2018, 02:05:09 AM »
Mobe, let me reply to the points you raised in the other thread.

Voting to Leave is not inward looking, a few might have done so probably mostly up north due to economic hardship of having to compete with migrants etc.

Many people voted to leave for sound reasons. The EU'S lack of ability to control borders (as dicussed), the seriously flawed Euro (Greek crises), the inability to deal with the Asylum problem from Syria & North Africa, the EU having dominance over us, etc.

In the end it is more a specific strategic positioning if you like than a complete no to any dealings with the EU. We are one of the richer nations of Europe and it benefits us that we decide how that wealth is spent not taken from us by those in Europe that won't have our interest at heart. Also that we decide what policies & agreements we wish to follow that are in our interests not be told what we will follow by some puppeteer in Brussels like we are there puppet dancing like a fool to their tune.

I think a lot of young people voted to leave and those that didn't many students lacked the real world experience to know what the stakes really were. They have never been out in the workplace in full time work nor unemployed, nor needing housing and so only had an academic 'ivory tower' understanding of the subject. I know what it is like as when I was a student I suffered from this a little too.

I think after we leave we will see how much more we are benefiting by leaving. No more will we have Brussels say we will do this or that without our ability to say no. No more will we have no ability to stop or even much reduce a tidal wave of immigrants coming into the UK. I think the young would be foolish to vote to rejoin the EU in its current format. I can even see the UK starting it's own economic European community in the near future if more EU nations decide to leave.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #653 on: January 28, 2018, 02:27:13 AM »
Mobe, let me reply to the points you raised in the other thread.

Voting to Leave is not inward looking, a few might have done so probably mostly up north due to economic hardship of having to compete with migrants etc.

Many people voted to leave for sound reasons. The EU'S lack of ability to control borders (as dicussed), the seriously flawed Euro (Greek crises), the inability to deal with the Asylum problem from Syria & North Africa, the EU having dominance over us, etc.

You just walk onto punches..

The UK was not a Schengen member and had already opted out of the Directive to share the load in a refugee crisis..  HOW are these hoards getting here ....? Swimming ?  So, you fell for another leave scare tactic ?

You have FAR more to worry about if the French tell us to move our borders back to Dover...

I think a lot of young people voted to leave and those that didn't many students lacked the real world experience to know what the stakes really were. They have never been out in the workplace in full time work nor unemployed, nor needing housing and so only had an academic 'ivory tower' understanding of the subject. I know what it is like as when I was a student I suffered from this a little too.

More young - under 25 - voted to remain ... FACT ...

I think after we leave we will see how much more we are benefiting by leaving. No more will we have Brussels say we will do this or that without our ability to say no. No more will we have no ability to stop or even much reduce a tidal wave of immigrants coming into the UK. I think the young would be foolish to vote to rejoin the EU in its current format. I can even see the UK starting it's own economic European community in the near future if more EU nations decide to leave.

Hopefully, the utter disaster of leaving is now dawning - hence the howls from the likes of Rees-Mogg and Villers

We seem to be heading for  less say in making rules and begging to stay part of the trading club - with an open border between NI and Eire ..

Either that or a Corbyn govt...   Unless May quits and makes  room for the only Tory leader who won seats at the last election

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #654 on: January 28, 2018, 10:28:09 AM »
You just walk onto punches..

The UK was not a Schengen member and had already opted out of the Directive to share the load in a refugee crisis..  HOW are these hoards getting here ....? Swimming ?  So, you fell for another leave scare tactic ?

You have FAR more to worry about if the French tell us to move our borders back to Dover...

More young - under 25 - voted to remain ... FACT ...

Hopefully, the utter disaster of leaving is now dawning - hence the howls from the likes of Rees-Mogg and Villers

We seem to be heading for  less say in making rules and begging to stay part of the trading club - with an open border between NI and Eire ..

Either that or a Corbyn govt...   Unless May quits and makes  room for the only Tory leader who won seats at the last election

Being non-Schengen doesn't go far enough, that is evident because (no offense to Rod) people from outside the EU can get EU citizenship from one member country on the basis of one of their grandparents or even great grandparents living there. Then they can bypass the UK immigration system no questions asked - what sort of immigration control is that? How can a society plan for services, housing, education, jobs etc when an immigration system such as that doesn't give them even a ball park figure which to work by. Some sort of moderate work around in an immigration system is fine to give people a fair chance, the IRL to UK  route achieves that but the current system is ridiculous.

I think you'll find Mobers that essentially we will get a decent deal our if all of this. The EU know what our Red Lines are and seem pretty comfortable working with them now. Not making the rules is fine since we will be independent and not subject to their rules. In the case of trading it's always a bartering exercise anyway, if one side is not happy they just renegotiate whatever the current rules.

Offline msmob

« Reply #655 on: January 28, 2018, 01:02:01 PM »
Being non-Schengen doesn't go far enough, that is evident because (no offense to Rod) people from outside the EU can get EU citizenship from one member country on the basis of one of their grandparents or even great grandparents living there. Then they can bypass the UK immigration system no questions asked - what sort of immigration control is that? How can a society plan for services, housing, education, jobs etc when an immigration system such as that doesn't give them even a ball park figure which to work by. Some sort of moderate work around in an immigration system is fine to give people a fair chance, the IRL to UK  route achieves that but the current system is ridiculous.

Haha, you are deviating from yet another fail on your part and trying to suggest another reason for 'Brexit'

Tell us how many folk have used the EU Directive 2004/38/EC to gain perm residency , oh 'expert' ? ))

How many refugees from Syria have been granted asylum ?

I think you'll find Mobers that essentially we will get a decent deal our if all of this. The EU know what our Red Lines are and seem pretty comfortable working with them now. Not making the rules is fine since we will be independent and not subject to their rules. In the case of trading it's always a bartering exercise anyway, if one side is not happy they just renegotiate whatever the current rules.

You are still not getting it ... your 'red lines' are incompatible with a land border with an EU state ....  there will not be a hard border ...

You are living with the other Brexiters in cloud cuckoo land

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #656 on: January 29, 2018, 02:23:35 AM »
Haha, you are deviating from yet another fail on your part and trying to suggest another reason for 'Brexit'

Tell us how many folk have used the EU Directive 2004/38/EC to gain perm residency , oh 'expert' ? ))

How many refugees from Syria have been granted asylum ?

You are still not getting it ... your 'red lines' are incompatible with a land border with an EU state ....  there will not be a hard border ...

You are living with the other Brexiters in cloud cuckoo land

Point is the EU wanted us to take refugees from Syria despite any previous agreement on this. They would have put diplomatic 7 political pressure on us to 'share the burden' and the politicians here would have complied fearing upsetting the political classes. That is were it not for the referendum hitting the same time and therefore being imprudent to do so. Even still we are taking an have been taking in Asylum Seekers to molify the Asylum Huggers. Remember that story from around ten time of the referendum - the Asylum Seekers complained that they were being put in housing with all the same coloured doors so everyone knew where they were. So they are many about, even locally I know of them around.

The Red Lines are compatible with the EU & IRL they are not the same as hard Brexit. Hard Brexit is tariffs and this is not a Red Line of the Leave camp. I have already explained to you how this would be dealt with. I think you'll find the do final agreement will be very much along those lines, why? Because it would be agreeable to pretty much agreeable all sides and because it is the most common sense answer.

Offline msmob

« Reply #657 on: January 29, 2018, 02:35:40 AM »
Point is the EU wanted us to take refugees from Syria despite any previous agreement on this.

Cameron agreed to take 20 K from Refugee camps on the borders with Syria .... it was as much pressure from within - this was all BEFORE the vote ...

It's just another example of how some folks voted on clueless and or nonsense notions ... 

The Red Lines are compatible with the EU & IRL they are not the same as hard Brexit. Hard Brexit is tariffs and this is not a Red Line of the Leave camp. I have already explained to you how this would be dealt with. I think you'll find the do final agreement will be very much along those lines, why? Because it would be agreeable to pretty much agreeable all sides and because it is the most common sense answer.

..and I think you'll find Mr Rees-Mogg and the band of loony Tories that will put the party I've always followed into the voting wilderness and even let Corbyn in - rather than admit the game is up ... 

The govt lost it's majority ..It cannot carry the DUP into a 'hard Brexit'

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #658 on: January 29, 2018, 03:12:15 AM »
Cameron agreed to take 20 K from Refugee camps on the borders with Syria .... it was as much pressure from within - this was all BEFORE the vote ...

It's just another example of how some folks voted on clueless and or nonsense notions ... 

..and I think you'll find Mr Rees-Mogg and the band of loony Tories that will put the party I've always followed into the voting wilderness and even let Corbyn in - rather than admit the game is up ... 

The govt lost it's majority ..It cannot carry the DUP into a 'hard Brexit'

There will alost certainly be no hard brexit in terms of tariffs - this is only likely to occur if no agreement can be reached with the EU and there is no deal. In that case it would be out of the government's hands anyway and if the DUP couldn't see that it would be a case of a GE. That is all very unlikely as an agreement is almost certain now. All sides even the DUP know what is achievable & realistic. In fact it is not all that dissimilar. Hardly anyone is calling for tariffs, so most are set on some form of free trade though not quite the same as the single market. Too many people see the divisions as deeper than what they really are and get carried away. To date all sides are cintent and that is likely to continue.

Offline msmob

« Reply #659 on: January 29, 2018, 07:03:44 AM »
Trenchcoat - what part of the UK news do you absorb whereby you rad 'all sides content' ?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #660 on: January 29, 2018, 08:20:49 AM »

I first looked at the FSU dating scene ten years back in my latE twenties and wish I prepared better between then and now. I'm getting there with regard to being in a decent position now but I could have done more sooner.

Trench, found this post from you.  You've been at this for 10 years mate?!!  Geez..

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #661 on: January 29, 2018, 10:45:58 AM »
I read that as he first started thinking about it 10 years ago, not that he's been actively searching 10 years.

2tallbill looked for about a decade, if I'm not mistaken.  He wasn't prepared to settle for just anyone.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #662 on: January 29, 2018, 12:40:05 PM »
  You've been at this for 10 years mate?!!  Geez..

Hey, the trip is more fun than the destination.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #663 on: January 29, 2018, 12:57:55 PM »
Hey, the trip is more fun than the destination.

True...but I mean how many FSU girls has he actually dated or developed a relationship with?  I never thought of Russia at all until a few years ago when work brought me there.  Now I got some really good Russian lady friends and more...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #664 on: January 29, 2018, 03:16:33 PM »
True...but I mean how many FSU girls has he actually dated or developed a relationship with?  I never thought of Russia at all until a few years ago when work brought me there.  Now I got some really good Russian lady friends and more...

Situation was about 10 years back was that I was messaging a girl on a cheap PPL site. Back then they were more frequently used as while the downside of PPL were known about they were more numerous than pay monthly. Not much in terms of free sites were around or widely known about either. That and Google translate was not really a goer, on fact I'm not sure it even existed, guys were buying physical electonic translators but they were expensive. So PPL dud the translation for you. I think the knowledge side of things has increased since those days as guys such as 2tallbill & BillyB, etc have spent almost a decade on their search and have diseminated their wisdom and learning here for newbies as they once were to benefit from. If it were not for guys like them are understanding of FSU dating would not be all that much.

Anyway, I messaged this girl for a good month or two then did a video chat. The video chat was in the agency's office with the agency terp present. The girl seemed to like me and was excited and eyeing me up a bit. I don't think she was faking but the thing is you never can tell when an agency is involved. Well it all went south when I tried to get her email address, I think all the agency BS got in the way and her profile was taken down. So that was that.

I did not spend a lot on that exercise but career matters and the recession intervened and as with most people's concerns back then economic concerns took precedence. So I went of the search for nearly ten years. I could have got back to it sooner but was busy with other stuff. I always kind if wish I focused on all this FSU dating stuff a lot sooner, it haa a lot more go in it than local dating. That though I think goes hand in hand with the knowledge side and ten years or more ago that was a lot less than today. Most it's back then were just exploring the different ways about doing FSU dating.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #665 on: January 29, 2018, 06:22:10 PM »
Look dude.  I had never thought of going to Russia or any of this until recently.  I had a great happy life in Canada. 

Found a cool job in Moscow a few years ago.  Met some Russians in my city to start learning the language.  Talked to some more online and once I went over I had a few contacts.  I only lived there a few months but it was enough time to go and meet people.

Knew zero about agencies or all this stuff that you are trying to do.  The MOB thing is dead.  ALL the women I met in Moscow had jobs and were supporting themselves.  They paid their own rent, some had cars and most took vacations to Europe or USA at least once or more in a year.

They literally have zero need for guys like you.  Several of my Russian women friends went to Europe to meet guys on their own dime.

You should save up enough money for a two month trip to Moscow or somewhere and try your luck.

I met an Italian guy that would fly to Moscow for week long trips every 2 months. 

Just stop talking and do something.  Or give up this pursuit for good.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #666 on: January 30, 2018, 12:17:22 PM »
Knew zero about agencies or all this stuff that you are trying to do.  The MOB thing is dead.  ALL the women I met in Moscow had jobs and were supporting themselves.  They paid their own rent, some had cars and most took vacations to Europe or USA at least once or more in a year.

I think you're right on that one Sting the MOB industry is now pretty much dead in the larger prosperous cities and is probably just little more than scams. The poorer places and it is no doubt still a goer but like you say in places like Moscow & St. Petersburg it's probably really more day to day dating.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #667 on: January 30, 2018, 06:29:02 PM »
There will alost certainly be no hard brexit in terms of tariffs - this is only likely to occur if no agreement can be reached with the EU and there is no deal

Most people know that I am American and have no horse in this race.

I agree with Trench on this, those who disagree can name which country
doesn't want to export their products to the UK. All EU countries want
access to the lucrative UK market.

In my opinion the UK is a number of Islands that can't produce all the things they
want. They make up for this by producing banking and important services that
other countries want. There isn't anything that member states of the EU produce
that can't be acquired elsewhere. The USA, Japan, Australia, Canada, All of South
America, China and others would be more than happy to fill any void.

In my opinion there will be a few pains in the butt along the way, but the people
of the UK being a trading nation almost since time began will find a way.

In addition, remember that if the Queen of the UK is also the queen of places
all over the globe. If she asked Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc to make
a good cheese and butter deal with the UK they would respond within hours
and Germany who has the most dairy cows in the EU would be dumping out
spoiled milk for the next ten years.

The UK isn't just the a small island in the Atlantic. They are a hardy people
who went to war with France, Germany, Spain, the USA, the Dutch and
others in the past. They will survive this and they will prevail just like they
always do. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #668 on: January 30, 2018, 07:22:51 PM »
Most people know that I am American and have no horse in this race.

Most ppl might not know that when you post daft on brexit somewhere else - you are protected... your howlers go unchallenged....not here, my friend ..

I agree with Trench on this, those who disagree can name which country
doesn't want to export their products to the UK. All EU countries want
access to the lucrative UK market.

Ri-ight... so they are scared of 'losing' sales to who ? ..Cluebat time, beel - if the UK DID do  a 'hard brexit' - which it won't - we'd be defaulting to WTA tariffs...

You REALLy don't have a scoobie WHAT you are talking about ...

The govt tried to cover up a report they had commissioned - models for differing scenarios - ALL came out with the UK worse off ..

http://tinyurl.com/beeldoesntknow

In my opinion the UK is a number of Islands that can't produce all the things they
want. They make up for this by producing banking and important services that
other countries want. There isn't anything that member states of the EU produce
that can't be acquired elsewhere. The USA, Japan, Australia, Canada, All of South
America, China and others would be more than happy to fill any void.

Except you overlook that 'UK PLC's' Crown Jewel is her Financial Services Sector ... and most nations you mention are salivating at grabbing the action - following our lemming-like jump off a cliff...

In my opinion there will be a few pains in the butt along the way, but the people
of the UK being a trading nation almost since time began will find a way.

IMHO - you aren't aware of the reality - the 'pain' started when there was a chance we might actually vote leave - our previously stable, strong currency became weaker ( what manufacturing money behind Brexit wanted- cheaper exports ) and now blows in the constant breeze of uncertainty - yet certainty that the Crown Jewel is going to be broken up and taken elsewhere - unless we wake up and stop suggesting EU citizens will lose freedom of movement.

In addition, remember that if the Queen of the UK is also the queen of places
all over the globe. If she asked Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc to make
a good cheese and butter deal with the UK they would respond within hours
and Germany who has the most dairy cows in the EU would be dumping out
spoiled milk for the next ten years.

More cluelessness...

When Russia responded with her 'counter sanctions' to nations reacting to her away games, the EU stepped in and provided subsidies and protected farmers and we - the general public - got cheaper produce ( Cheers VVP)

So, if we were on own own ... to whom would we be supplying the vast over-supply of produce ?

The UK isn't just the a small island in the Atlantic. They are a hardy people
who went to war with France, Germany, Spain, the USA, the Dutch and
others in the past. They will survive this and they will prevail just like they
always do.

Jingoistic bolloz, Beel ... We are 5 times smaller than the US by population and can't afford our current defence expenditure

There'd be nothing to survive - if we wake up to the stupidity of folks spouting nationalistic twaddle ..

When the world goes protectionist - we get wars... 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #669 on: February 04, 2018, 02:20:03 PM »
Trench - why do you insist on imposing your infinite wisdom on subjects (and in this case somebody's service/livelihood) that you know ZERO about and have ZERO experience with?

Because I see the smoking gun which in this case is the flowers. There is simply no need for Mila to get involved in that - Odba had three dates with her and had emailed her aftrewards. It's not like it was from someone she didn't know or perhaps there were so many men she got confused, lol. Its just very odd to even approach Odba about it let alone have a go, after all he is not her b*tch.

I don't think some women in Ukraine really realise how WM put themselves out organising and paying for the trip and most importantly the time it takes out of their schedule. Even moreso from far flung places like the US. Whatsmore I doubt they would even care even if it was highlighted to them, just some other person/guy as far as they are concerned.

Personally though Odba I think Kharkiv is the wrong place to look. Seems to be crawling with Agencies as bad or possibly even worse than Nikolaev. If there is that large amount of agencies it will set up the wrong sort of situation and the wrong type of people - agency girls. Said it before that places like Kharkiv in Ukraine are more of a dating theme park than anything else. I would do yourself a favour Odba and go to a less dating agency location next time.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #670 on: February 04, 2018, 02:39:52 PM »
I don't think some women in Ukraine really realise how WM put themselves out organising and paying for the trip and most importantly the time it takes out of their schedule.

No one is forcing men to go to Ukraine.  You aren't going to Switzerland, or France, or Italy, are you?  You are going to a dirt cheap poor country with, effectively, no functioning government, where people, including pretty white women, have to scramble to make a living.  Do you think UW don't know this?  Why should they appreciate you "blessing" them with an appearance in their country? 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:38:33 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

« Reply #671 on: February 04, 2018, 03:17:30 PM »
I don't think some women in Ukraine really realise how WM put themselves out organising and paying for the trip and most importantly the time it takes out of their schedule.

And the guys end up asking those women to leave their jobs, family and friends to come live with them forever. If you ever tell a woman about the sacrifices you've made to get her to love you more, you'll probably going to regret it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #672 on: February 04, 2018, 03:20:38 PM »

Personally though Odba I think Kharkiv is the wrong place to look. Seems to be crawling with Agencies as bad or possibly even worse than Nikolaev. If there is that large amount of agencies it will set up the wrong sort of situation and the wrong type of people - agency girls. Said it before that places like Kharkiv in Ukraine are more of a dating theme park than anything else. I would do yourself a favour Odba and go to a less dating agency location next time.

Again, you're commenting on an amazing City (my opinion) that you've never been to. You truly are an idiot that makes assumptions and spouts them as gospel.

Exactly what research have you done on how many 'agencies' there are in a City with a population of 1.4m?
I used to defend you but now you're either annoying or a troll.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:30:05 PM by lyndontom »

Offline JayH

« Reply #673 on: February 04, 2018, 03:28:40 PM »

Again, you're commenting on an amazing City (my opinion) that you've never been to. You truly are an idiot that makes assumptions and spouts them as gospel.

Exactly what research have you done on how many 'agencies' there are in a City with a population of 1.4m? I used to defend you but now you're either annoying or a troll.
"You truly are an idiot"

:applause: :thumbsup: :ROFL:
And another guy reaches that conclusion !
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #674 on: February 04, 2018, 03:31:06 PM »
"You truly are an idiot"

:applaud: :thumbsup: :ROFL:
And another guy reaches that conclusion !

Yesterday he was talking about how he had created folders of women in different cities based on sheer volume of agency profiles there that matched his criteria. I give up!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541434
Total Topics: 20863
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1909
Total: 1917

+-Recent Posts

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by 2tallbill
Today at 04:05:32 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:05:13 PM

International travel by 2tallbill
Today at 02:39:39 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by ML
Today at 02:16:29 PM

Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by Trenchcoat
Today at 11:21:59 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:13:26 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:03:37 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by krimster2
Today at 08:03:06 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Today at 05:45:25 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:54:55 PM