It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 476918 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #950 on: April 03, 2018, 11:48:09 AM »
You won't but they won't have the right to work in the UK only to move around like a tourist in the UK that us what you're not getting Mobe.

:deadhorse:

What YOU aren't getting is how is the UK going to control EU citizens from entering the mainland via N.Ireland and KNOW their intentions and differentiate from EU citizen WITH the rights ?   They CANNOT impose checks at the border without  breaking the CTA / GFA agreements 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #951 on: April 03, 2018, 12:11:24 PM »
:deadhorse:

What YOU aren't getting is how is the UK going to control EU citizens from entering the mainland via N.Ireland and KNOW their intentions and differentiate from EU citizen WITH the rights ?   They CANNOT impose checks at the border without  breaking the CTA / GFA agreements

They won't have to break those agreements. All jobs in the UK now require you to produce your passport. Irish Republic passports will be valid with UK employers for work. Those passports from other EUA member states will not be valid unless they have a UK visa work permit inside, simple as :) no checks on the northern Irish border needed.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #952 on: April 03, 2018, 01:46:34 PM »
They won't have to break those agreements. All jobs in the UK now require you to produce your passport. Irish Republic passports will be valid with UK employers for work. Those passports from other EUA member states will not be valid unless they have a UK visa work permit inside, simple as :) no checks on the northern Irish border needed.

Wrong..

Firstly, lots of UK and Irish citizens do not HAVE passports .. they can prove their status with a birth certificate
and a letter from HMRC

Re EU citizens or my current wife...a permanent resident of the UK...but not an EU /UK passport...there is going to be a new document needed. Not in place, yet ...not agreed.

You are making red herrings...

FACT...the UK cannot and will not be able to control EU citizens arriving...nor know when they arrived in the UK

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #953 on: April 03, 2018, 02:08:34 PM »
Wrong..

Firstly, lots of UK and Irish citizens do not HAVE passports .. they can prove their status with a birth certificate
and a letter from HMRC

FACT...the UK cannot and will not be able to control EU citizens arriving...nor know when they arrived in the UK

They won't care either, there's no real need to check through every tourist. The Irish Republic  will do this anyway when land on their shores anyway.

Birth certs etc are of course an alternative, I said passports as most employers ask for this as preferable for ease.

I'm sure they'll sort it all for Brexit Mobe :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #954 on: April 04, 2018, 12:38:43 AM »
They won't care either, there's no real need to check through every tourist. The Irish Republic  will do this anyway when land on their shores anyway.

Birth certs etc are of course an alternative, I said passports as most employers ask for this as preferable for ease.

I'm sure they'll sort it all for Brexit Mobe :)

I can see grasping this is hard for you...

If an EU citizen is purely a Tourist, fine..I am discussing those that are here, may come before 'brexit' ( current rules apply) or those arriving after and claiming they have been here or never left ...

The Irish are under no obligation to provide a non EU UK immigration info post Brexit. In fact data sharing is another negotiating point.

Try to keep up, Trench

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #955 on: April 04, 2018, 07:21:40 AM »
I can see grasping this is hard for you...

If an EU citizen is purely a Tourist, fine..I am discussing those that are here, may come before 'brexit' ( current rules apply) or those arriving after and claiming they have been here or never left ...

The Irish are under no obligation to provide a non EU UK immigration info post Brexit. In fact data sharing is another negotiating point.

Try to keep up, Trench

I think you'll find they just have a certain time to register for UK residency/citizenship and after that time they won't be able to claim UK residency/citizenship. Since we will no longer be in the EU the EU will have no power to enforce the UK to give any such EU citizens as you describe UK citizenship. There will be the terms of how long they have got to apply for UK residency/citizenship and that will be that. After that time they will be able to visit the UK for as long as but as a tourist with no work rights unless they obtain a work visa. I think if anything does happen to fall through the net it will be cleared up in later years.

Offline msmob

« Reply #956 on: April 04, 2018, 10:59:21 PM »
I think you'll find they just have a certain time to register for UK residency/citizenship and after that time they won't be able to claim UK residency/citizenship.

Aha, Mr 'expert'..Who do you know who is in the situations I have mentioned?

As per usual, you never realise when you are dealing with someone who actually DOES know...and therefore can say with some authority..

You are posting bollox.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #957 on: April 05, 2018, 12:40:13 AM »
Aha, Mr 'expert'..Who do you know who is in the situations I have mentioned?

As per usual, you never realise when you are dealing with someone who actually DOES know...and therefore can say with some authority..

You are posting bollox.

Ah, 'the' authority on it all eh Mobers, lol.

I'm just going to have fun seeing it all come to fruition & you having to eat your words :)

If you look at the Gov Mobers they've been pretty unequivocal that Brexit is going to be seen through by which I mean the PM & the cabinet. I can't see that they will want any humiliating U turn on their hands. Indeed that doesn't seem to be an option on the table so I'm pretty sure Brexit will be seen through Mobers.

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #958 on: April 05, 2018, 07:02:58 AM »
The age thing I recall has come up on here before as a separate thread. I believe the consensus reached in the end on that thread was that we all like to think we look younger than our years but in reality we look about the age we are. So, I will make no claim to look younger than I am. Apparently in your forties people lose about half of the calogen in their skin and this affects us looking older, those that smoke can also look older at a younger, also those with a lot of sun damage to their skin. That said its possible that someone may still look attractive for their age, FSW in their thirties & many even in their forties can look attractive. The odd few men or women may look slightly younger than their age by the odd 2-3 years but I wouldn't really push it more than that for most people. The odd few people can look a fair bit older than their age also, premature graying, wrinkling, haggered looking, etc - and for many this is probably more likely than looking younger. I've heard people say they look young looking then you look at them and they look anything but.

Like I said before, guys in their mid forties have pulled girls in their early thirties, they looked mid forties but they still managed it. If you find a girl in her early thirties that really wants children chances are she has been passed over and is desperate to have children and if she is into you then it can happen. However, I've seen many profiles where the women (even in her thirties) puts 40 as her age limit. So like I say you may have a bit less choice but still a choice out there. I just think that Filopino women to me sounds an easier task should you have difficulty landing a FSW.

Also remember that you're 46-47 going on 50 - this search is going to take you time, then you are going to have to build a relationship with the woman before you have children so that is going to take time. If say you did that and had children towards say 50 then you would still in this day & age be on the older end of those being a parent. I don't think it would be too old to be a parent but its getting to the age where some thought might need to be put into it. Essentially you would be about 65-66 ish when the first child reached 16, if you're still going - but then no-one can really count on being around for sure. In any case by the time you're getting to 50 odds are you will not be looking like you're 40 or late thirties.

Main point of all this is not to depress you about your prospects, I think you still have some, but at the same time there is reality we all need to face. I myself wish I had all the info on here & learning I now have on FSU dating ten years ago when I first looked into this. Then for many women I could easily have a crack at loads in their twenties and into thirties as I aged and would probably be sorted with it all reasonably easily. The optimum age in all this seems to be a guy in his early to mid thirties if looking for a childbearing woman. So I think you could well succeed in all of this Andrew but I would try and be level headed about the age you are at and age you will be when dealing with FSW.

You know Trenchcoat, a lot people here give you grief. Instead of reading your comments for inaccuracies, I prefer looking for the truths in them.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #959 on: April 05, 2018, 08:26:30 AM »

You know Trenchcoat, a lot people here give you grief. Instead of reading your comments for inaccuracies, I prefer looking for the truths in them.

Gee thanks Maxx :), you don't know how much I appreciate that after all the Trench bashing I get from some of the others, lol.

Offline ML

« Reply #960 on: April 05, 2018, 11:47:56 AM »
Maxx, I have stated here before that I have never seen such a display of bullying as that directed to Trench.

I suspect many of these bullies were bullies as children.  When they see a person being bullied, they like to gang up and pile on.

And we wonder where children get this from.

I have noticed similar behavior with chickens being bullies in a gang.  For whatever reason, one chicken will attack another, generally pecking on its neck.  That area loses feathers and becomes exposed.  Then other chickens (bullies) will start pecking on that same area until bleeding starts.  Then the pecking intensifies, generally leading to death of the bullied chicken.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #961 on: April 05, 2018, 11:50:30 AM »
I hope Trench is able to find what he is looking for, though I doubt he will.  I think he needs to work on himself and his own insecurities first.

I will continue to call him out when he posts something stupid, though, and I don't view it as bullying.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:51:57 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #962 on: April 05, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »
Maxx, I have stated here before that I have never seen such a display of bullying as that directed to Trench.

I suspect many of these bullies were bullies as children.  When they see a person being bullied, they like to gang up and pile on.

And we wonder where children get this from.

Appreciate the support ML, well I roll with the punches. End of the day I know with some guys on here it's critical and others criticism. There's guys like Sting who I think fits in with the child bully scenario a lot, he's pretty aggressive on here as a default characteristic. Then there is Moby who really gets his nose out of joint should anyone even suggest anything slightly contary to his thinking. I think both have a kind of inferiority complex about them.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #963 on: April 05, 2018, 05:30:38 PM »
Appreciate the support ML, well I roll with the punches. End of the day I know with some guys on here it's critical and others criticism. There's guys like Sting who I think fits in with the child bully scenario a lot, he's pretty aggressive on here as a default characteristic. Then there is Moby who really gets his nose out of joint should anyone even suggest anything slightly contary to his thinking. I think both have a kind of inferiority complex about them.

Trench this has nothing to do with bullying.  This is about realistic expectations for dating Russian women.  Most of what you write is utter bs.  You switch plans every other minute, have no direction or goal.  And you don't take good advice.   You jump from Ukraine, Poland, Phillipines, I lost track man...funny thing is in London there's so many types of women.  Why bother going to a different country.

If you don't have enough game to set up some dates in your own region then I can't help you.

It ain't about no inferiority complex man, it's bordering on pity for you.  I've been to Russia several times now and got something in the works for the future.
All you do is talk and pretend.  It is rather harmless and you seem to live in a fantasy world.  Moby on the other hand is just a stubborn freak.  All I will say is he's lucky he hasn't met me in real life.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #964 on: April 05, 2018, 05:41:17 PM »
Trench how many new girls have you contacted or Skyped with in since the new year?  Have you lined up meetings with anyone and will actually meet them?

I told you to do this several times but you didn't listen.

You mentioned St Petersburg a while back.  What happened there.  Did you look at getting a Russian visa?

And if I see you write "but a woman will leave me as soon as she's back in the UK" one more time....That's your fallback excuse.  Other guys cut you slack because they got their own lives.  You need to save yourself.  Ain't no one gonna care about you. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #965 on: April 05, 2018, 07:05:03 PM »
Trench how many new girls have you contacted or Skyped with in since the new year?  Have you lined up meetings with anyone and will actually meet them?

I told you to do this several times but you didn't listen.

You mentioned St Petersburg a while back.  What happened there.  Did you look at getting a Russian visa?

And if I see you write "but a woman will leave me as soon as she's back in the UK" one more time....That's your fallback excuse.  Other guys cut you slack because they got their own lives.  You need to save yourself.  Ain't no one gonna care about you.

Sting, you don't really get the situation, as someone else noted on a thread recently on here from Australia if you go on western dating websites like 'Plenty of Fish' they are crap. They are crap in Australia, they are crap in the US and most of all they are crap in the UK. If you even manage to bring anyone up on these sites odds are you are scrapping the bottom of the barre, aside from fat and/or ugly you will get a lot on there with mental health problems. I ask you why are you not dating at home but instead planning another foray out in Russia? For me quite simply the women are better, I can bring up more of them and they are looking for a guy more like me - someone educated & intelligent rather than someone who is dumb but just knows how to action their gob.

The rest I have already explained so there is no point me doing so again. Of course I am not going to visit these places all at once. I have them in mind for different reasons in different circumstances. It might sound strange to you the way I am going about this but as explained before in the past there are reasons for it. In about a couple of months I should be able to give it another go with what I have planned and will let you all know how it goes as a result. Essentially, I don't want to write loads of stuff to women I want to meet the women soon as in the flesh, I can then either rule them out or pursue a relationship if the are also interested, so that is how I wish to proceed. Writing lots of messages for it all later to go south seems a pointless endeavour to me if it can at all be avoided the women may even feel the same also. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #966 on: April 05, 2018, 08:15:02 PM »
Dude you never even read what I wrote.  I"m going back to Russia for work.  I got some lucrative jobs lined up, wealthy Russians will pay good money if you have certain skills.  If I happen to meet some girls then all the better.

I've dated girls here and abroad.  When I was in London I met lots of non-Brits.  You should be at most an hour or 2 train ride away. 

I ain't talking about Plenty of Fish or dating sites.  Heck in Moscow I never used a dating site or app.  I did it the normal way, meeting people in social situations and talking to them.  Ask for their number and set up a date.   Some say yes and some say no. 

The problem is if you contact the women too late they will flake on you.  You do it your way and see what happens.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #967 on: April 05, 2018, 10:02:00 PM »
Dude you never even read what I wrote.  I"m going back to Russia for work.  I got some lucrative jobs lined up, wealthy Russians will pay good money if you have certain skills.  If I happen to meet some girls then all the better.

I've dated girls here and abroad.  When I was in London I met lots of non-Brits.  You should be at most an hour or 2 train ride away. 

I ain't talking about Plenty of Fish or dating sites.  Heck in Moscow I never used a dating site or app.  I did it the normal way, meeting people in social situations and talking to them.  Ask for their number and set up a date.   Some say yes and some say no. 

The problem is if you contact the women too late they will flake on you.  You do it your way and see what happens.

I think when you're being less hostile like this Sting you come across as a lot more thoughtful and worth listening too.

Well there are lots of non-brits in London, its about a couple of hours or so away from me. Brit girls are usually as awkward as hell to chat up & ask for numbers - like a lot of westernised women they will think nothing of humiliating/embarrassing the guy but making a big deal out of deciding to reject the guy. They also usually have many options in terms of guys so doing such doesn't bother them. FSW have no-where near as many options & if she becomes known as a bitch she knows she will be the one losing out as FSU guys will pass over her for chicks with better attitudes. Anyhow, it would be a case of me hunting down a non-brit girl and hope she hasn't been in the country long enough to pick up bad ways or be inundated with guys if she's a bit pretty.

I still see my best odds are by going out to the FSU and picking straight from the tree. I have been told by others on here that many FSW will meet up with you if you are in her city and call her up - since its convenient to her and she avoid the keyboard romeo situation. Some may flake but I'll just have to deal with that. One girl I communicated with online a couple of years back wanted to meet very soon so soon that a couple of months of communication was unacceptable to her, lol so she refused to continue communicating with me. Normally I find you only really need a couple of letters or so back & forth at most before FSW get comfortable with you. The rest is just producing a lot of needless tittle tattle that wastes valuable time.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #968 on: April 05, 2018, 10:19:33 PM »
FSW have no-where near as many options & if she becomes known as a bitch she knows she will be the one losing out as FSU guys will pass over her for chicks with better attitudes.

And you know this, exactly, how?  From your vast experience with FSUM?  Your assumption that people are somehow different in different parts of the world is flawed.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #969 on: April 05, 2018, 11:05:38 PM »

Good morning, Maxx

Do you have THAT much time on your hands ?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:23:14 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #970 on: April 05, 2018, 11:21:33 PM »
Ah, 'the' authority on it all eh Mobers, lol.

When it comes to non EU / EEA citizens on the EU Directive of freedom of movement as dependant family members of EU citizens then YES ..I am clearly an expert..especially compared to you.

You have zip experience of such matters ...challenging 3 govts and getting written apologies  from government ombudsmen for their incorrect implementation of EU immigration Directives.

I'm just going to have fun seeing it all come to fruition & you having to eat your words :)

Based on the govt's. having to climb down and accept 20 more months of no change re EU policy on trade, immigration,  etc...like I promised...your track record is not looking good.

Offline msmob

« Reply #971 on: April 05, 2018, 11:52:36 PM »

ML

I do not accept my countering  Trench's misleading bollox IS 'bullying'...rather a necessity. .lest just one poor soul thought his 'advice' was sound.

Your theories as to any childhood issues relating to bullying are risible. I was bullied when I came to the mainland... I had a strong accent and was a keen student. I know what it is like be bullied, thanks...and how to deal with 'em.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #972 on: April 06, 2018, 12:58:56 AM »

And you know this, exactly, how?  From your vast experience with FSUM?  Your assumption that people are somehow different in different parts of the world is flawed.

So you're telling me life was the same one side of the Iron Curtain as the other? That there was a feminist revolution in the same manner and at the same time as in the west? and that the culture in the FSU is no different to that in the west? That they share all the same norms & values and upbringing as we do?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #973 on: April 06, 2018, 01:36:38 AM »
There was a feminist inspired society in the USSR before there was one in the West. Have you never heard of Alexandra Kollontai?  Russian women obtained the right to vote before their Western counterparts.

Your suppositions are inaccurate,  which is part of the reason why long term, you will fail. You are looking for something that doesn’t exist, and blaming your failure with women on outside forces, rather than your own inadequacies.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #974 on: April 06, 2018, 03:37:14 AM »
There was a feminist inspired society in the USSR before there was one in the West. Have you never heard of Alexandra Kollontai?  Russian women obtained the right to vote before their Western counterparts.

Nope, never heard of her & I studied Russian history at School so no doubt not someone that made a big enough impact. For sure they had the right to vote & lended their muscle to the Soviet mission/war cause. I do not see either of these as feminist though in them self. With women being able to work/labour, fight in the army they were not on a feminist driven campaign asking for it but were told by the mostly male Bolshevik/Soviet command they had to do it. Voting again doesn't necessarily amount to a feminist crusade that culminates in entrenched long term feminist views in society  (whether the woman realises she has feminist views or not).

Let's approach the topic from another aspect for clarity. Is there for example a regular call for women & men to be paid the same in Russia or Ukraine like what we currently have in the UK?

In the UK we currently have reports every week or so of women being paid less than men depite these figures being based on different jobs within the company/organisation lol. In UK it is illegal to pay either gender less if doing the same job.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541430
Total Topics: 20863
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2033
Total: 2042

+-Recent Posts

Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by Trenchcoat
Today at 11:21:59 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:13:26 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:03:37 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by krimster2
Today at 08:03:06 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Today at 05:45:25 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:54:55 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat