It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: update to rescheduling "The INTERVIEW"  (Read 2277 times)

Offline START2

update to rescheduling "The INTERVIEW"
« on: July 03, 2006, 08:10:23 PM »
Wanted to add this to a thread from before but the 45 day limit is on it.
   Back in May we were notified that we were scheduled for our GC interview on June 26. With our trip home(Ukr) superceding that, I had to respectfully cancel that interview. I sent them copies of the I-131 docs, copies of prepaid airfare, and the reason we would have to reschedule. Basically, we won't be home., and asked if they could reschedule sometime after August 1st.  I sent this all registered mail and in a few days the receipt came back that they received it. Ok, that was good.
  I returned maybe the second week of June thinking maybe there'd be a date set. No news. Then i thought maybe they'll wait for june 26 to pass and make sure we don't show then send us a date. I decided to wait till after the holiday (4th) and then pursue it if I needed to. as it turned out, I didn't need to. The notices came today that the new interview date is set for Sept. 5th. We have all the docs we need already except a new medical, which looks we can go to Nashville to the civil surg. there for $140 apiece unless some vacinations are needed. We have all the too, so, I'll the piper and hope the GC's arrive in a few weeks after the 5th. That seems to be the trend these days. One more thing outta the way. BTW, I never did hear of anyone that cancelled the interview so I didn't quite know what to expect.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541296
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3244
Most Online Ever: 12701