It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What does a FSW mean when she says:  (Read 28263 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: What does a FSW mean when she says:
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
I don't see what I am asking as the same thing. Some forum members on here have the same or similar response as they no doubt see it as the same problem.

I thinks it's fair to say my understanding of FSW and the dating scene out there has improved over time, some may dispute this of course. I think many guys struggle like I did at first to comprehend the scene out there.

I think the dating scene out there is actually far more simpler to date and get on in relationships than in the west. In the west things have gotten very complicated indeed for many. From what I see once a guy can grasp a few simple points on how to date FSW that is all that is needed. Sure some women will differ a little out there as they do anywhere but the essence of it will remain much the same. I think this has evolved naturally over time out there. Here as well until we started complicating it all. You keep Nd of hear it all the time these women in the west dissecting stuff, having issues with this or that, strange dating patterns, guys asking out multiple women but being attached to none, etc, etc.

I don't think it's even a case of being Alpha make like we consider it in the western sense, it's more just functioning and acting a certain way with a few simple matters of behaviour.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2019, 11:26:50 AM »
I'll give the bief  outline of a conversaationj I had with a female work colleauge not so long ago. She was obsessed with getting a career in HR, she had previously held a job in it but was laid off that role and has been exisiting in Admin ever since until she can land her dream role in HR in the directionof around £35k or so per year. She already has a BF but I don't get the impression much is happening there, and she has possibly even less of a life than I do. She is work obssessed anf all she does mostly is work and prattle on about gettting into an HR job. She has already told me to 'not too worry she'll get one' I wasn't, I see go getting to get jobs that bring in the dough as generally a man's domain. It's generally up to the man to worry about work and the next career move. I can't see how a guy could exist in such a role reversal situation, its odd to me even as a 'liberated' western guy. I'm not sure where a guy wouldfit into such as situation properly maybe he would have to go off and bake some muffins or something.

Anyway that is my impression off western women, they differ of course but rarely in a good way.

I'm much more content with FSW, they at least seem to be somewhere near the ball park, it just means working out how it all plays and I'm feeling more confident on that now.

I'm currently redoing my profile so hopefully with a bit of luck :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2019, 12:15:49 PM »
I'm currently redoing my profile so hopefully with a bit of luck :)

You can own the best profile in the world but what will that do for you? It will get the women's attention and your foot in the door with them. That is all. What will you write that will keep their attention? After that, what will you say in a meeting that will keep their attention? An awesome profile isn't going to keep them interested in you for more than a few minutes.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2019, 01:01:59 PM »
Ah no.

I don't see what I am asking as the same thing. Some forum members on here have the same or similar response as they no doubt see it as the same problem.

Same song different verse. There are dozens of answers she could be thinking but you'll never know until you're able to drill down and ask her. But WTF does it matter? Why would one word or phrase require such thought or deeper meaning. At the end of the day it doesn't mean didly.

I thinks it's fair to say my understanding of FSW and the dating scene out there has improved over time, some may dispute this of course. I think many guys struggle like I did at first to comprehend the scene out there. I think the dating scene out there is actually far more simpler to date and get on in relationships than in the west. In the west things have gotten very complicated indeed for many.

Based on the questions you continue to ask, your understanding while it may have improved to a small degree (albeit a very small one) has miles to go. The "scene" out there is the same scene as "in here". It's the same scene. Women in the East seek the same thing as their counterparts in the West. The selection of interested ladies in you appears much larger to you because, you don't know the scene out there or in here.

From what I see once a guy can grasp a few simple points on how to date FSW that is all that is needed. Sure some women will differ a little out there as they do anywhere but the essence of it will remain much the same. I think this has evolved naturally over time out there. Here as well until we started complicating it all. You keep Nd of hear it all the time these women in the west dissecting stuff, having issues with this or that, strange dating patterns, guys asking out multiple women but being attached to none, etc, etc.

Wrong. There is no pick up line or switch that is going to make you magically more desirable to women. There is not a few simple points to solve all of the problems you apparently have experienced your whole life. Men and women are wired differently. Women are the same the world over. Yes you can upgrade in both beauty and education in the East from what you feel is available to you in the West. That doesn't mean it isn't available to you in the West. Your conditioning or life long affliction has you looking through a long narrow tunnel.

I don't think it's even a case of being Alpha make like we consider it in the western sense, it's more just functioning and acting a certain way with a few simple matters of behaviour.

It's not alpha or beta. It's confidence. You lack confidence in yourself. Be comfortable enough in your own skin to walk up to any woman anywhere and have a conversation or just say hello. You lack it in women in the West and you will lack it with their sisters in the East. That's why we are having this conversation now. The MOB scene is rife with women waiting on you for either a relationship or to eat you alive. If you don't quit with this bullshit endless circle you keep going back to, it's going to be the latter. You objectify women based on your sexual preference. The ones that appeal to you are 9s-10s and the ones that don't a much lesser number. You've got to work on yourself. I'm not speaking of the gym but that's good too. Work on your head brother

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2019, 01:58:48 PM »
The answer to Billy's Mac Donald's question is to say we're not eating this s... were going to somewhere that does steak and a good bottle of wine with nice view of the river, city or sea.  If she says no she wants the burger go have the steak on your own.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2019, 02:50:00 PM »
The answer to Billy's Mac Donald's question is to say we're not eating this s... were going to somewhere that does steak and a good bottle of wine with nice view of the river, city or sea.

That's the correct answer.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2019, 03:28:42 PM »
The main change is not what you understand of women.

The main change is more relatied to the verb : TO BE

You need to change how you behave, and how you are
It's quite more work than to learn and apply 3 or 4 tricks
Come back to the post of Krimster2 who started to stop to believe that others were the problem, 
because the day you accept this,
 you ENPOWER yourself and find out that you have enough ressources in you to BE, to act differently, to become the man you have always wanted to be. 

For the moment you didn't step in a personal revolution.
 You continuously try to find some intellectual excuses to avoid any discomfort. 

It's why i have asked you what have done special, risky, unusual in your life. But you didn't provide any answer. It could say a lot.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 11:53:55 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2019, 07:11:15 PM »
You can own the best profile in the world but what will that do for you? It will get the women's attention and your foot in the door with them. That is all. What will you write that will keep their attention? After that, what will you say in a meeting that will keep their attention? An awesome profile isn't going to keep them interested in you for more than a few minutes.

I wouldn't underestimate getting your foot in the door. At least it opens up plenty of opportunities if you have a good profile. That generally seems to come down to how attractive the guy looks. If you're a 7 or above you'll probably get a fair few messages from women. If your a 5 ish like myself then it can be a struggle to get the odd good message/interest from women.

A guy with plenty of messages has more choice, he is less likely to get a girl who wants to take him for a ride as she will think him worthy. The greater choice if women will also land him more women to visit in a quicker time frame. He's odds of success go way up as he can get through many more women and can afford to pass over the trash. A good looking guy will walk it.

Unfortunately I am not that good looking guy and so things are a bit more of a struggle for me. On my profile relaunch I got 4 messages sent to me out off about 34 women that looked at my profile. That's them looking and sending to me without me looking or messaging them first. To me that is not a great result, one Ukrainian last who was 43 so older than I want and not attractive looking. A woman from Tanzania who was 26 attractive looking enough but light brown skin so not from a race I tend to go for, some girl from Madagascar who again not the sort of racial look I go for and some other Russian lady who only had one pic and in her thirties I believe. All short two or three word messages.

That is on Fdate. I have messaged women in there before but it can be tricky finding one who will catch on, after a few weeks it can sometimes happen. If I was a 7-10 looks guy no doubt it would all get a lot easier. It's not the whole story no but it's a good part of it, vital even.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2019, 08:04:24 PM »
If your a 5 ish like myself then it can be a struggle to get the odd good message/interest from women.

Can you improve in the looks department? If your hair is long, get it cut. If your teeth are yellow, brush it more often. If you're overweight, eat less and exercise. You don't have to be a 10 to catch a 10. I've seen guys who were overweight, short, or ugly walking down the street with a smokinhotkova. Maybe he's a 10 in the wallet or maybe he's a 10 in personality or character. Maybe he's a 10 in the brain. You can't change much about how you look but you can improve the brain. You need to figure it out.

If you were a great looking guy, women would be more forgiving if you were lacking in the brain department. Because you are a 5 in looks, you don't have room for error. If you say something dumb, women will stop communicating with you. If you don't make adjustments, you will have to get used to rejection.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2019, 01:37:21 AM »
Can you improve in the looks department? If your hair is long, get it cut. If your teeth are yellow, brush it more often. If you're overweight, eat less and exercise. You don't have to be a 10 to catch a 10. I've seen guys who were overweight, short, or ugly walking down the street with a smokinhotkova. Maybe he's a 10 in the wallet or maybe he's a 10 in personality or character. Maybe he's a 10 in the brain. You can't change much about how you look but you can improve the brain. You need to figure it out.

If you were a great looking guy, women would be more forgiving if you were lacking in the brain department. Because you are a 5 in looks, you don't have room for error. If you say something dumb, women will stop communicating with you. If you don't make adjustments, you will have to get used to rejection.

Thanks Billy, well my hair is not long it's short, my teeth aren't too bad but could do with a little improvement - To be honest I don't really have a mouth where they show much. I'm not overweight never really have been but I'm not particularly muscular. I don't think any of those is really the issue though on one of my latest photos on photofeeler I was well down in the 4 category. I was wearing a blue & white striped shirt poseing in front of a nice classical building. Just the top of me can be seen so voters would not really know if I was muscular or not. I thought it was a nice enough photo but clearly it was not. I just did about 10 votes to get an idea of the way the wind was blowing with it. I just can't seem to take a photo where I can get above a 6, most are 5 something, a few bad ones worse than that.

I think you're right though Billy, I need to improve on the looks front. Otherwise it will not just be a case of difficulty getting the women up and off course staying with me but a case of it being a liability for me.

I think my problem could be that my face may look a little feminine looking for a guy, fine if I were a girl, lol. I would of course need to be careful of cosmetic procedures that I don't come out looking like a freak but to be honest I'm not exactly winning on the looks front anyway. I know some small scale cosmetic procedures can be done these days with stuff like fillers, etc so I may look more towards that, so non surgical knives stuff as rarely do I find that stuff looks good. Most of the filler stuff is temporary so if it's not great I'm not stuck with it forever. I may look at getting my jawline more prominent for a more masculine look.

On the rest I'm not a 10 in money nor personality. I know personality is not going to be something I can change that much I pretty much am how Ian at this stage. I can probably move to doing more on the leisure/entertainment side in life to make stuff more interesting for a girl but that is about all. On money I am improving but think it will likely be a long time before I'm a 10 if ever. In the FSU I if course look quite well off. That said it can potentially be a liability with the wring woman also. Thing is I'm not necessarily looking for a real hottie as I know they can be difficult but at the moment I'm struggling to get the girls up with online dating where I really shouldn't be.

Well with brains it's handy that you said don't say anything dumb as I guess some of my probing questions I asked women in the past might come across as dumb. When it's an area that is new to me I can ask questions that seem a bit dumb on reflection probably but that just me trying to get my head around it all. I will certainly guard against coming across line that in the future to any women :) I didn't of course do this with all women. I've got quite a lot of qualifications, a couple of degrees etc so I no doubt have the intellectual side covered but while I'm generally street wise enough I'm not the most skilled guy socially. I'm learning new stuff of recent that is more practical so that may help there. I guess it really all depends on what is meant by brains. I guess overall I would score decently enough though probably not a 10, not at this stage at least as I've had no act of pure genius to date, lol.

So yes I think at this stage in order to avoid a lot of further rejection the best and easiest thing to improve would be on looks as that's where my biggest fall down is. From a 4-5 ish sort of looks guy it should be a reasonable base to work from so I shouldn't need a lot need doing hopefully. We'll see how it goes.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2019, 09:29:03 AM »
I guess some of my probing questions I asked women in the past might come across as dumb.

A lot of the questions you ask here, you shouldn't be asking women. Women want a man they can learn from who know the answers. Your brain needs to be bigger than theirs. You can ask women about her city and life and if it's a good time of season to visit to give them a hint. You can talk to women about your life but if you like to complain a lot, about your boss, about your job, about your family, or about internet bully Moby giving you a beat down etc... you're turning the women off.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2019, 09:40:16 AM »
So yes I think at this stage in order to avoid a lot of further rejection the best and easiest thing to improve would be on looks as that's where my biggest fall down is. From a 4-5 ish sort of looks guy it should be a reasonable base to work from so I shouldn't need a lot need doing hopefully. We'll see how it goes.

Damned, you're a '5'?!?, you lucky bastard!!

I'm like you TC, only I guess a tad worst. I've said many times before I'm the ugliest mofo ever to step off the FSU tarmac. If profiles were just all about 'pictures', I'd be lucky if a gal accidentally clicked on my profile, much less give me an expression of interest or be intrigued to meet me in person...

But there I was...exactly the way it had always been in my entire social life. I've never let 'my looks' ever get in the way of my uncanny abilities and abundance of skills! :devil:

We all create our own life's barriers. That's the bottom line.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2019, 09:45:48 AM »

I'm like you TC, only I guess a tad worst. I've said many times before I'm the ugliest mofo ever to step off the FSU tarmac. If profiles were just all about 'pictures', I'd be lucky if a gal accidentally clicked on my profile, much less give me an expression of interest or be intrigued to meet me in person...

But there I was...exactly the way it had always been in my entire social life. I've never let 'my looks' ever get in the way of my uncanny abilities and abundance of skills! :devil:

Well said, GQ!

I've always thought I was around a '4'.   Never stopped me from having a good time and loving life.  And I think women are attracted to men who are happy in themselves.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2019, 12:26:31 PM »

It kind of varied a little with the photo's, most were 5.something and few 4.something and even the odd one or two that just dipped under the 4 , one wasn't a great photo, the other I thought was good but turned out not so apparently.

I think it's fair to say that overall there no doubt is a cumulative factor of how people score like how BillyB describes above. So a guy that is very witty in the right way or just good socially in a big difference way, extrovert etc has those sorts of abilities to offset looks stuff.

How did you meet your FSW GQ, was it through an online dating site with profile photos?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2019, 01:47:57 PM »
A lot of the questions you ask here, you shouldn't be asking women. Women want a man they can learn from who know the answers. Your brain needs to be bigger than theirs. You can ask women about her city and life and if it's a good time of season to visit to give them a hint. You can talk to women about your life but if you like to complain a lot, about your boss, about your job, about your family, or about internet bully Moby giving you a beat down etc... you're turning the women off.

The questions I ask here I certainly don't ask a FSW, don't worry I know not to go there, lol. I also avoid airing complaints, negatives, etc and like to stick to the positives. I would say that while I am not real socially skilled I am generally socially aware of what not to say and do and how to avoid social faux pas, what they are or what might be seen as one. I'm just not one of those guys that can instantly turn on the charm and/or slick tongue, motor away and within a short space of time have a real string rapport with a girl that other guys struggle to match.

I know it's very unlikely to ever be my sort of area of expertise. I think I would be better of trying to improve other areas that I stand more chance of improving.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2019, 03:11:58 PM »
...So a guy that is very witty in the right way or just good socially in a big difference way, extrovert etc has those sorts of abilities to offset looks stuff.

We all have 'it'! YOU, included. Your single biggest obstacle is yourself...

How did you meet your FSW GQ, was it through an online dating site with profile photos?

Elena's Models. I never posted any profile on their site though. I tried to get ahead of the curve and competition and created a small 'webpage' to showcase more of myself instead of my 'picture'.. I explained it here on the site not too long ago. Too lazy to look for it.

If only I can tell what happened before, during and after my search tenure, maybe you'd change your attitude about yourself and the world at large. Reinforcing the point that women are women everywhere. Once you allow yourself the chance and opportunity to be in the 'mix', trust me, it's a world that will most definitely change how you perceive everything. Especially the social aspects of it. Release yourself, man. Concentrate on your highest attribute/s and watch that attitude permeate to everything else in your life.

Forget what you think you're lacking. You just end up projecting that 'failure' to other people and convince yourself the fault lies in them and not you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 03:14:57 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2019, 04:24:44 PM »
We all have 'it'! YOU, included. Your single biggest obstacle is yourself...

Elena's Models. I never posted any profile on their site though. I tried to get ahead of the curve and competition and created a small 'webpage' to showcase more of myself instead of my 'picture'.. I explained it here on the site not too long ago. Too lazy to look for it.

If only I can tell what happened before, during and after my search tenure, maybe you'd change your attitude about yourself and the world at large. Reinforcing the point that women are women everywhere. Once you allow yourself the chance and opportunity to be in the 'mix', trust me, it's a world that will most definitely change how you perceive everything. Especially the social aspects of it. Release yourself, man. Concentrate on your highest attribute/s and watch that attitude permeate to everything else in your life.

Forget what you think you're lacking. You just end up projecting that 'failure' to other people and convince yourself the fault lies in them and not you.

Ah I remember now, you set up a webpage with a counter, hidden I think and created an almost celebrity type of vibe and these women turned in each week or whenever to see what the next development in your life had been, kind of like a TV soap I guess.

I recall you said at the time it was quite nice as it was before Facebook, etc and before when loads of people had their own website. So whether it would work now might be uncertain as stuff has moved on. I forget how you used Elena's Models in all of this though. Did you just email them without putting up a profile pic but instead the link to your website?

I'm looking at doing photo's I the places where I spend my time and the stuff I do on my profile. I probably don't have the time to put something showing my life blow by blow together at the moment as still converting my house. Possibly doing photo's of the stuff I do weekly more might help I guess.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2019, 05:48:55 PM »
The questions I ask

I know it's very unlikely to ever be my sort of area of expertise. I think I would be better of trying to improve other areas that I stand more chance of improving.

Trench,

Faux Paus gave you some solid gold advice. Go back and read it and
if you don't understand it 100% then ask him questions about it. He
doesn't spend a lot of time here so don't miss out on solid gold stuff.

Most of all don't ignore it. That's what you tend to do when somebody
gives you the good stuff. If it sounds difficult ask him to break part of
it down for you. DON'T IGNORE THE GOOD ADVICE, ask questions
about it.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2019, 07:27:54 PM »
You objectify women based on your sexual preference. The ones that appeal to you are 9s-10s and the ones that don't a much lesser number. You've got to work on yourself. I'm not speaking of the gym but that's good too. Work on your head brother

That's not really quite accurate, I've already said I am happy going for a 5-7 ish girl, even a 4 ish. The main thing I look at when viewing their profile photos is that I ask myself, 'Do they look pleasing to me?' not necessarily a 8-10 but does their look sit well with me as I couldn't feel right going for a girl who's look didn't look pleasing to me it would seem counter-intuitive. If I am messaging with a girl that I find unattractive then I don't see that as a good base to work from. They don't have to be a real stunner at all, a everyday normal looking girl that is at least somewhat pleasing to my eye us fine by me. I have to consider as 2tallbill says, 'can I see myself waking up in bed with her as a future Mrs Trenchcoat'. A good point there as some women even if attractive I don't think I could see it with them.

Thing is I can't confine myself to girls that are 5-7 ish as after I pick our the ones using the above then there aren't that many of the them. After that it depends which ones message me back for the longer term. Many of course won't so that cuts down the women further.

I know I could go for a girl that is a 1-3 who is ugly or fat and that is perfectly obtainable without me having to change anything about me. I have to be real about how I would honestly feel about going for girls that I find unattractive. End of the day I can't see it working or me being happy in life. I would rather look to improve myself and get someone that I feel has a look I like.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2019, 10:38:20 AM »
Trench, you come off as highly superficial and your big brain is in your penis. If you wish to find the woman for you open your mind to the possibility that she could be either a 1 or a 10 or anything in between. You've stated many times you are willing to settle for a 5-6. Why would you settle for anything less than the right woman? The right woman will be a 10 to you no matter what she maybe in someone else's eyes. You need to fix your flaws or yourself for you, not for a woman you don't even know yet. You've got a long way to go dude. I will give you kudos for cracking open the door to take a look. If you insist on going down this path you need to kick open that door and embrace it fully

Offline jone

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2019, 10:56:06 AM »
Another stellar post from FP.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2019, 11:25:29 AM »
Trench, you come off as highly superficial and your big brain is in your penis. If you wish to find the woman for you open your mind to the possibility that she could be either a 1 or a 10 or anything in between. You've stated many times you are willing to settle for a 5-6. Why would you settle for anything less than the right woman? The right woman will be a 10 to you no matter what she maybe in someone else's eyes. You need to fix your flaws or yourself for you, not for a woman you don't even know yet. You've got a long way to go dude. I will give you kudos for cracking open the door to take a look. If you insist on going down this path you need to kick open that door and embrace it fully

What I'm saying is in the initial outset all I have is their photo. Many females don't even write anything on their profiles. So I'm saying that based on the photos I can't in good conscience go for a girl that I don't feel some sort of attraction to at least from the look of them in their photo, I would not feel genuine doing that.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2019, 03:04:49 PM »
What I'm saying is in the initial outset all I have is their photo. Many females don't even write anything on their profiles. So I'm saying that based on the photos I can't in good conscience go for a girl that I don't feel some sort of attraction to at least from the look of them in their photo, I would not feel genuine doing that.

Trench,

One week before you fly to Dnepropetrovsk or Minsk for a three
day weekend you write 100 letters to women aged 35-38 that
have pretty photos that don't smoke.

Tell them you would like to meet next week for coffee. Something
like:

I saw your beautiful photo and I had to write you immediately.
I will be in ______ next week and would like to meet you for tea.
You have to write me back and say yes or we won't fall in love
and live happily ever after!
Pishi!
Trenchy-buns

NOTE: You have to pay for their coffee/tea and cake or pastry
or pie. do NOT ask them to pay or split it with you! don't
suggest that they buy something cheap on the menu. Don't
make any dates for dinner at restaurants. First meetings are
tea/coffee and pastry/cake. There are no second meetings
unless you think that she might be the one. 

Many of the girls won't reply. Ignore those, some will reply so you
set up a time to meet them. If you feel there is chemistry with the
girl make another date immediately before she leaves.

If you don't feel mutual chemistry with the girl then forget her
forever no matter how hot she is.

Rinse and repeat until you find a girl who likes Trenchy-buns.
There will be a lot of rinsing and repeating. There will be lots
of tea and very little second dates. You don't want second dates
unless you think you've met the future Mrs Trenchy-buns.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2019, 03:52:37 PM »
Trench,

One week before you fly to Dnepropetrovsk or Minsk for a three
day weekend you write 100 letters to women aged 35-38 that
have pretty photos that don't smoke.

Tell them you would like to meet next week for coffee. Something
like:

I saw your beautiful photo and I had to write you immediately.
I will be in ______ next week and would like to meet you for tea.
You have to write me back and say yes or we won't fall in love
and live happily ever after!
Pishi!
Trenchy-buns

NOTE: You have to pay for their coffee/tea and cake or pastry
or pie. do NOT ask them to pay or split it with you! don't
suggest that they buy something cheap on the menu. Don't
make any dates for dinner at restaurants. First meetings are
tea/coffee and pastry/cake. There are no second meetings
unless you think that she might be the one. 

Many of the girls won't reply. Ignore those, some will reply so you
set up a time to meet them. If you feel there is chemistry with the
girl make another date immediately before she leaves.

If you don't feel mutual chemistry with the girl then forget her
forever no matter how hot she is.

Rinse and repeat until you find a girl who likes Trenchy-buns.
There will be a lot of rinsing and repeating. There will be lots
of tea and very little second dates. You don't want second dates
unless you think you've met the future Mrs Trenchy-buns.

Bill I really like this advice you have given, I really do :D It's simple and straightforward and avoid all the lengthy messaging stuff, I will give this a go, it might actually work :)

Think I'll adjust the age range down to 30-35 though ;D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2019, 04:10:56 PM »
Bill I really like this advice you have given, I really do :D It's simple and straightforward and avoid all the lengthy messaging stuff, I will give this a go, it might actually work :)

Think I'll adjust the age range down to 30-35 though ;D

I think you are wasting your time with 30-33 year olds.
The sweet spot is 35 and older.

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1979
Total: 1989

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM