It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are there any good agencies?  (Read 12246 times)

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Are there any good agencies?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 09:53:16 AM »
I think you were misinformed Ed. I am not, nor have ever been "working with" HRB/RLM. I have never been a client of HRM/RLM either, so I cannot offer any insight as a client on those particular sites.
I didn't say that you are working with HRB/RLM. I said that you are working with the guys who own HRB/RLM on their new project which happens to be PLM (Planet Love Match). I distinctly remember you telling me that PLM is owned by the same people who own HRB/RLM. After registering on PLM (per your invitation) and looking at the "product" being sold I decided not to participate in marketing it because I fealt that it contradicted with my business and personal ethical standarts.
I also think that it is highly unethical of you to have made posts across RW fora telling peoplr that I am a PLM affiliate. You converted my regular member profile(created by your invitation just to look around the site and evaluate it) to an affiliate account without my knowledge or concent and then tried to make it sound like I was knowingly participating in marketing PLM. Funny, you do that while accusing me of being dishonest.

Up until about a month ago (for about 3 years) you were always supportive of me, recommending me to people, visited me and my family at my home here in Florida with your wife and kids.

Ever since you got involved with HRB people marketing their new project (PLM), and once I opted out of working with you on that because of my personal beliefs, you and your co-marketer AndrewFi have been out for my blood, constantly attacking, chasing after me across fora.

You made yourself look bad on your own forum, because other then you, AndrewFi and jack, every one else is supportive of me and not buying what you are selling because they can see right through all the BS.

I think it's time for you to stop attacking me in every thread here, on RWD. You are not doing yourself or your business any favors by doing this. It's going to get old quickly if you and jack continue to infest every thread I participate in with your attacks.
Ed
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Eduard

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 10:15:26 AM »
I had a date with a women a couple months ago in Medellin, Colombia.  It was an honest introduction arranged by a mutual friend.  She was surprisingly attractive to me.  But, I felt like I was in a job interview, and in the first couple minutes she realized I was not interested in finding a wife and living in the USA at the speed of light, she could not care less about my presence.  As it turned out she had a long history of agency dating.  Her sister was already married to an American.  She was not a scammer, she was SERIOUS.  Maybe she represents that best kind of woman in an agency?  But, she was not really looking at the MAN, she was clearly looking at the SITUATION.  Seems like an obvious, and perhaps natural, side affect to being in agencies and seeing how the game is played.
I think it's no different with most agency women in the FSU. Surely there are exceptions where women just really get frustrated and disillusioned with local dating scene and the lack of marriage minded men where they live. But IME most women in the general population don't put up their profile on MOB agency sites. Sense we have such a huge difference in numbers - several million single RW on local Russian dating sites versus a few thousand (real) women on MOB agency sites.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 10:16:31 AM »
As I see Bothius is not a moderator in this thread I will reply.

eduard, what you are saying about manny as attacking I see more as exposing. 

claims you have made for years, that I have questioned, are now being questioned by others. So when you say you are being attacked, I see it more as you are being exposed.

Offline Eduard

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 10:44:03 AM »

eduard, what you are saying about manny as attacking I see more as exposing. 

claims you have made for years, that I have questioned, are now being questioned by others. So when you say you are being attacked, I see it more as you are being exposed.
jack, since you and manny seem to insist on hijacking every thread where I participate I will respond just once and then you go right back on "Ignore" where you really belong.
What exactly is manny exposing here? He disagrees with my stated number of marriages, with no evidence I might add. So what? He stated many times in the passed that he thought that you, jack greatly exaggerate your number of marriages. Does that mean that you have been exposed? According to your logic it does.
The only people I see exposed are the young girls on your photos who look to me  like 20 year old party girls that you are selling as "marriage minded brides", who you sometimes photograph naked wearing only an unbuttoned man's shirt (is it your shirt?) or just wearing a bra with no shirt over it. What's the deal with that? You may convince some naive WM that these girls are "marriage minded", any one who knows a thing or two about FSU women knows better than that.

My apology to RWD members and the MODs, but I felt compelled to respond. As you see I don't start these attacks. I have said my peace and putting both jack and manny back on ignore.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »

Copout.

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 12:34:53 PM »

Glad to see you no longer have me on ignore eduard.  Hopefully you'll be able to learn something.

You don't ever start these attacks huhh eduard?

eduard I never posted or replied to the thread you started titled "Not just another wide AGE Gap Thread"

Then YOU made the following cheapshot at me, a man going on one of my tours to "hunt " for  "girls" and to go clubbing.  Now WHO attacked WHO eduard?

good to know that Ray doesn't mind you going on jack's tour to hunt for girls and go clubbing!

After you took your cheap shot at me I replied with the following,...

.......eduard, I think you must be mis-informed,  again.  I know, what a surprise.  Our guys do not generally have to "hunt" for girls as you put it, although their are always exceptions.   If the men have done their homework and I have done mine, the men will meet many ladies who they have expressed an interest in, and the women have expressed an interest in the man.   And as far as clubbing goes, myself, and many clients, have met some wonderful ladies at clubs.  But I know as you limit your clients to meeting only three to five women when they are with you, NO way could they go to a club where they could possibly meet twice that number of ladies in one evening.  Heaven forbid.......

To which you replied,....

eduard,... 
Now if you said that my clients and I don't go to Russia and Ukraine UNTIL they make a very strong connection with at least 4 or 5 women you would be telling the truth. As far as me somehow limiting the number of women they are going to meet or prevent them from going to clubs, that's the usual untruthful BS from you, jack. Did you notice that I haven't said anything negative about you or your services since I came back here? Yet you insist on trying to bait me into another fight. haven't you learned anything in the past few years? It would do you much more good if you had a few happy RWD and RUA member clients posting their testimonials on these fora about how you helped them find their wives. This is what you should concentrate on. Chasing another service provider across different threads, trying to pick fights by stating untruths doesn't do your business or your person any good and really lowers your credibility IMO.

To which I replied,........eduard please let me point out it was you above who mentioned Jack. You will not see any reply from me in this thread until after you mentioned me and my guy's hunting for wife's and going clubbing.  One who lives in a glass house eduard should not be throwing stones, wouldn't you agree?

eduard, I was the very first to welcome you back. The second, third, fourth person to welcome you back you thanked.  But no thank you from the first person who welcomed you back.

eduard over the years many of us have learned we do not know what side of your mouth you are speaking from today, or what side you will speak from tomorrow.

When you first came to this site and claimed their were 8 Russian women for every single man you evidently had not done your homework and realized their were MANY, MANY more knowledgeable people than you on this site and as such you got your 8 Russian women for every Russian man cramped down your throat, as you should have.  Many people including Dan tried to tell you that your figures were incorrect, but you would have none of this as you were born in Russia, you spoke Russian, you went to school and could produce a photo showing all these girls in a class room and only a few boy's.  We, those not born in Russia or able to speak Russian did not know what we were talking about.  When you wrote this I told myself  "theirs one fella who doesn't have a clue."   

You quickly learned you would have to pick and choose your future wild statements and not pick those wild statements that you would use to market yourself that were not so obvious to others to be from leftfield. 

A short time later when trying to tell about all the millions of Russian women not part of the agency scene and your, at the time, favorite Russian network site was Mamba and something was mentioned about the number of hookers on the site your words, or something to the effect, and your exact words are still on the rua site for anyone doubting the following, your words were their were only one hooker for every couple of thousand profiles on that site and we could "trust you on that" as you use this site daily.  Your words that we could "trust you on that' still ring in my ears today. 

Well, oh eduard did not know that someone here had been using the Mamba site looooong before he ever started using it, someone here had been using this site for their clients, offering millions of women not with marriage agencies, while you were still married to an American woman.   Knowing the site evidently better than you I took a random example of Russian women who were the primarily age most foreign men were seeking, something like 22 to 38 years of age, and was able to show you and all the other members "someone", who we could trust, didn't know what he was speaking about AND within 24 hours of your previous statement, the one we could trust you on, you had changed your figure to two or three hookers for every 50 or so profiles.   WOW!     What had happened to the one hooker in every couple  of thousands?    We could trust you on this!   And now, 24 hours later after you were called out on another of your wild claims, what was one for every couple of thousands was now two or three for every 50 profiles.   You showed me, and I believe many others, how much we could trust your words.

And eduard if I wanted to make this an eduard basking post I could pull up another dozen statements you have flipped flopped on maybe we'll do that another day.  As you have told us over and over again, you do not lie, I have to assume the statement about 8 Russian women to 1 Russian man, the one hooker for every couple of thousand profiles, the many other things you have flipped flop on were not lie's, just honest mistakes.  Honest mistake after honest mistake is going to wear thin after some point eduard.

Under the pretense that you do not lie I have said over and over again, you have to be the worlds greatest matchmaker.  If I were just starting out for the pursuit for a Russian bride, and all you say is true, I would not consider any other source but you to help find a Russian bride. Unfortunately due to your own admitted lack of success in ever being able to help a man in Ukraine, you would be limited to helping me in Russia only.  This has always puzzled me.  With the ease it is to find good Ukraine women, how you are not able to do so.  Some things you say just make no sense at all. How could anyone in the business you are in not be successful in helping men find a wife in Ukraine.  I am shocked.    Every client you had ever had to about 1.5 years ago you had introduced to only 3 to 5 ladies and every client had found a Russian wife.  It wouldn't matter to me that you would be the most expensive option on the market today, to be able to guarantee every client a wonderful Russian wife from meeting three to five women would be worth the high fee for your service.

Early this year you had stated out of the 34 or 35 marriages you had brought together, not one divorce, is truly an amazing feat. If anyone other than you had said this I would question them, call them a liar, but coming from you, someone who has repeatedly said over and over again you do not lie, you are without a doubt the most effecient Russian match-maker of all time.  With the American, Russian, Ukraine divorce rate at around 50%,...ooops, forget the Ukraine divorce rate as this would not apply to you, with the American and Russian marriage divorce rate at around 50% how you could put together 34 or 35 marriages without a single divorce is truly remarkable and would have to rank up their as one of the greatest feats, greatest wonders of the world.  Why has Ripley's not contacted you?  Or ABC,NBC, CBS, BBC contacted you?   Surely some of these news reporting outlet's would see this as a truly amazing story as well.

eduard once before you asked about rwd and rua clients as references.  So I sent you ten men from the rwd and rua who I had helped to marry.  All marriages were at least 2 years in length, the longest had been married I believe 11 years. I sent you name, email address and indicated you could freely write each one, they would all give you their phone number and you could speak to each one.  In exchange eduard I asked you for the name, email, of three men you had helped to marry.  You went typical eduard silent.  Then I realized you more than likely did not have three clients you had helped to get married so I sent you another email indicating I would be happy to receive two such references from you. I had sent you 10 so you could hear for yourself from 10 rwd, rua members who were happily married from my services and in exchanged I asked you for only two.  And you couldn't, or wouldn't even do that.  So eduard whenever you bring up references from rwd or rua remember I sent you 10, you were unable to send me 2.

Then you went crying,....  Dear mods, do we have to have jack derail my thread. Can't you give him a seperate room where he can chit chat.

And due to a moderator who I feel has an obvious conflict of interest a new thread that I was given credit to have started, when it was really you who had started the thread, granted your wish.

Now, to reply to your last comments.

jack, since you and manny seem to insist on hijacking every thread where I participate I will respond just once and then you go

Ohh, so you just took me off of ignore to read my last reply.     :ROFL:   

What exactly is manny exposing here?

The fact that you really do not have as many married couples as you say you do.  Once you say 34 or 35.  Then you say it is  40 but when questions about this 40 you say, well you have 34 married couples and 6 couples who are "soul mates".   You never answer as to what are these 6 "soul mates"   Are they married or not?     What are "soul mates"?  These are some of the questions manny and others have asked you but in typical eduard form when you are exposed, caught, and don't want to answer something you disappear for awhile or play the ole "being attacked" ticket.  All the time never answering the question.

He stated many times in the passed that he thought that you, jack greatly exaggerate your number of marriages. Does that mean that you have been exposed?

In addition to members on rua coming forward, some even showing pictures of there children, a respected member had told manny and others he had personaly met well over 100 happily married couples from one location, from one area, just from North Texas. The late, great, David Neely did not meet any of the many happily married couples I have on the east coast, west coast, Northern Plains, from England, Canada, Australia, China, Germany, Italy, Norway, etc, etc, only from one area.  I think many people realized I did indeed have many marriages under my belt.

Speaking about photos of children, sorry eduard, I have not seen any of your 34 marriages (or 40 including soul mates) presenting photos of there childrn on any sites, or did I miss them?

According to your logic it does.

no eduard, only according to your logic it does.

eduard do you remember the time you kept asking for proof of maried couples on rua and rwd?  You asked publically time and time again.  So I sent you an email eduard. I sent you the names, emails, length of time married of ten happily married couples from rua and rwd.  The shortest time of marriage from these ten was 2 years, the longest married was 10 years.  NOW eduard had the proof he was asking for!  Just as you will not publicaly release such information on a public discusssion board, I will not either. But amoungest us service providers, amoungest us matchmakers, I would and did send to you privately and asked you to keep this information to yourself only. Which I am happy to say you did.  In return, since I had sent YOU PROOF of 10 happily married couples from these two discussion boards, in return I asked you to send me three such names.  Tick, tick, tick, tick, time went on.  Then I realized, you did not have three happily married couples you could send me, so I wrote you back and said "eduard, you can send me the name, email address of just two men you have helped to get married".  Tick, tick, tick.   and I am still waiting to today.

See eduard since you first began posting on these boards I knew you were full of schit.  I could see you were able to fool some of the people, although very few bought your 8 Russian women to every single Russian man.

I know why you couldn't send me the name of two happily married clients you had helped to marry and the answer is you did not have such.  Maybe today you do but in my opinion, today you do not have more than 4 married couples but you want to claim 40 soul mates.
eduard dispite what you say, you are a liar. And when caught you will say, do whatever it takes to squirm out of getting caught.

34 marriages and not a single divorce?  Man, that took a lot of ball's to come up with that one.  Just as with your one hooker for every couple of thousand profiles on Mamba, you surely did not put much thought into your 34 marriages without a single divorce statement.

Your full of it eduard and if anything manny is helping to expose, not attack.

The only people I see exposed are the young girls on your photos who look to me  like 20 year old party girls that you are selling as "marriage minded brides",

eduard, WHO is trying to sell these young girls as marriage minded brides?   Please show me where you see I have posted any such thing.  I have several young friends and girlfriends eduard. Please do not try to indicate I am trying to pass of my friends, or friends of friends, or girlfriends as girls looking for a foreign husband.  More untrue statements by you eduard, the master story teller.

who you sometimes photograph naked wearing only an unbuttoned man's shirt (is it your shirt?)

well, uhhh, yes, that is my shirt.  I think their is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful woman in a man's long flannel shirt.  I guess you do not feel the same way.

My apology to RWD members and the MODs, but I felt compelled to respond. As you see I don't start these attacks.

But you did start the attack eduard!   I never mentioned your name, you took your cheapshot at me and then I responded to you. You did start the attack and then you were able to get a mod to move what you wanted and even writing that I started the thread when I was responding to your cheapshot.

I have said my peace and putting both jack and manny back on ignore.

But I thought you already had me on ignore?   O maybe you take me off to read ALL my post's and then put me back onto ignore.  Ohhh you are a sneaky one you are eduard.

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 06:43:11 AM »
I didn't say that you are working with HRB/RLM. I said that you are working with the guys who own HRB/RLM on their new project which happens to be PLM (Planet Love Match).

To correct you again Ed, I am no more "working with" anyone at PLM than is Andrew or Dan. They advertise on RUA. They advertise on RWD. Their ads can also be found on some of Andrew's sites. That's all.

I also think that it is highly unethical of you to have made posts across RW fora telling peoplr that I am a PLM affiliate. You converted my regular member profile(created by your invitation just to look around the site and evaluate it) to an affiliate account without my knowledge or concent and then tried to make it sound like I was knowingly participating in marketing PLM. Funny, you do that while accusing me of being dishonest.

I "converted" nothing. I merely had a hand in having your account validated. You were already an affiliate; as is everyone who joins. If you are unhappy with being a PLM affiliate, go delete your account and don't come whining to me and making stuff up.

Up until about a month ago (for about 3 years) you were always supportive of me, recommending me to people, visited me and my family at my home here in Florida with your wife and kids.

What changed? You started lying is what changed Ed. No more - no less.

If you wish to continue bickering, please use the topic your friendly mod created for you out of the public gaze. I am sure if you make enough noise the inconvenient posts will be moved for you.  ::)

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 07:23:20 AM »
Its pretty obvious that Manny and Jack no longer have anything better to do than to follow you around and harrass you Ed. Why don't you guys try to keep this thread on topic rather than hi-jack this poor guys thread for your own agendas. Shows very poor class on your part!!!!  :offtopic:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 07:55:04 AM »
Its pretty obvious that Manny and Jack no longer have anything better to do than to follow you around and harrass you Ed. Why don't you guys try to keep this thread on topic rather than hi-jack this poor guys thread for your own agendas. Shows very poor class on your part!!!!  :offtopic:

Wrong Hammer, but then again I notice I disagree with a lot of what you write, I do have many better things to do, however after just returning from an extended period of time in Ukraine I am taking my usual one week vacation before gearing up for our upcoming Christmas/New Years tour to Kiev and during this short time I have to relax I actually have the time to address some of eduards many pie in the sky stories/stats.   But not to worry o hammer oh boy, next week I go back to work and I'm sure oh eduard will pick up right where he left off. 

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 09:04:53 AM »

You and Ed may find it inconvenient that Ed's misunderstandings, "typos" and lies are corrected. But when he tells lies about me, I shall correct him.

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 09:19:24 AM »
I was going to post here regarding agencies vs. free sites but some of you guys have hijacked this forum subject.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 09:44:46 AM »
I was going to post here regarding agencies vs. free sites but some of you guys have hijacked this forum subject.

Indeed they have hijacked the original topic.

To everyone - please remain ON-TOPIC.

- Dan

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 10:23:42 AM »
Try Elena's Models.

They have thousands of gals in their system and are well-regarded for their easily containable costs. Out of the thousands of gals in their system you should be able to find some for dating and developing a few relationships. There are others of course, but you only need to find a suitable group to search within properly. You can't join every single one to try to find the magic one who matches up with you.

There are some pro-daters and GTG there but, no matter how good a site you think you found, KEEP YOUR RADAR TURNED ON!
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 02:32:53 PM »
I know you asked about agencies but I wanted to relate my own experiences. I never tried an agency but there is no particular reason. Maybe because I had my first dates when I was already on the ground there for a few short times.
At any rate I met and dated some very nice women on Freepersonals.ru    Never any scammers or game players. But that might have been because I was after older women.
I met my wife on Holostyak.com   Can't remember why I was there since you seldom hear much about them. Still, there are very many nice women there who all seemd legit. Plus if you click for women in U.S. you will discover many Russian/Ukrainian women who are already living here.
On both of these sites I have assumed that if they are posting in Russian they are looking for Russian speaking men. Natives.

Offline chilenoski

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 06:27:35 PM »
Maybe the question is not: Are there any good agencies? but: Which agency is less corrupted?. Which agency steal you less?. All agencies have money interests, wich is not something bad by the way, it's his business. The problem is that most of them take advantage over their naive clients. They have "fake womens" in their database, they make fake letters from the women and so on. So that's why I think that we should look for an agency which don't abuse much of us and not try to find the "perfect agency". As for me that's what I'm looking for. I've recently fallen in a scam of AFA. Anyway... good luck with your quest...!!!.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »
Stop looking at agencies completely.  Use these free and monthly fee sites to have unfettered contact with thousands of women.  You won't be bothered by scammers if you avoid the teeny boppers and hot 20 somethings and simply use common sense with all the others.

http://fdating.com
http://www.luckylovers.net/
http://www.rbrides.com/
http://www.ukrainedate.com/
http://www.allsinglerussiangirls.com/
http://freepersonals.ru/
http://singles.ru/
http://bride.ru/
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1876
Total: 1887

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM