It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Life Continues  (Read 103127 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Life Continues
« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2018, 10:21:14 AM »
Hardly, if you bothered to ask her - she'd even tell you it was CRAP advice

I'm not going to contact her. I do know based on how you wrote it, it was your opinion the embassy was giving her bad advice, not her opinion.

BillyB, if you or he posts 'adviSe' contrary to my experience - and he's got  virtually none.. I'll post as such - lest some newbie thinks his ( or your )  'adviSE' is 'gold' ....  I don't 'dislike' someone I've never met - and quite often I meet folks from forums I have 'battles' with and keep in contact...

Just put your advice next to his and let people choose what makes sense. That's all you need to do without taking shots at others. What's the goal? To show you want to rescue newbies from those who are wrong? How much do you care about people? Did you tell your current wife you are a carrier of a sexually transmitted virus you believe your ex gave to you or is she in the dark about it?

quite often I meet folks from forums I have 'battles' with and keep in contact...

Are you inviting Trench out for dinner and will become buddies?

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2018, 11:35:16 AM »

I'm not going to contact her. I do know based on how you wrote it, it was your opinion the embassy was giving her bad advice, not her opinion.

Given that you didn't read then and - clearly- have reading comprehension skills, now .. I'll remind you... It was not just 'my opinion'... it became hers.. :deadhorse:

Are you always this obtuse,  BillyB?

Just put your advice next to his and let people choose what makes sense.

Ah, you mean like now ...   ?  You are just another poster guilty of thinking you knew about folks lives better than they did ))  You clearly don't know the laws appertaining to Divorce / legal separation / in England/Wales ...

What's the goal? To show you want to rescue newbies from those who are wrong?

Ah we're back on Trench ?

That is - a crude way of putting it ...  I try to say why I differ, giving examples ...

How much do you care about people? Did you tell your current wife you are a carrier of a sexually transmitted virus you believe your ex gave to you or is she in the dark about it?

As I was pretty upset at being told AFTER the event - I think even you could figure out the answer ....  Which you would have known. ...My having posted how  and when ( and numerous other times)  to deal with such issues...  I made a thread on it .. perhaps you missed it ....  :ROFL:

Ah, but you contributed to some of those threads....

You really should see someone about your memory issues, BillyB ..I'm sure you weren't trying to stir the pot...

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=21676.msg456982#msg456982

Did you notice that you are making a pillock of yourself, yet ?   ;D

Are you inviting Trench out for dinner and will became buddies?

You just never know, BillbyB ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:09:46 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

Re: Life Continues - Billy's knowledge of Divorce,etc., in the UK
« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2018, 03:21:57 AM »
As you suggested the 'advice' V was being given by the RU Consulate in the UK was only 'bad' in my opinion ...I thought I'd provide you with FACT ..

Here's what I was doing to prove I had no idea how to serve her legal notice and was doing due diligence:

http://www.gov.uk/divorce-missing-husband-wife

"You can get a divorce or end your civil partnership if you don’t know where your partner is or they’re presumed dead.

If they’re not presumed dead
The process might be quicker if you can find their current address. The ways you can do this include contacting their:

relatives (including children)
friends
last known employer
trade union or professional organisation"

Now tell us it was 'wise' of the Consulate to advise ignoring legal petitions ...

Yeah, BillyB ... 'right on the money' ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2018, 05:52:55 PM »
I don't know Mobe you seem to be having the longest divorce proceeding in history, most would have been done by now. It can be done in as little as around a month if both sides are agreeable. From what I've heard from you on the past on it you split from your wife amicably and she was not interested in pursuing you to take you for all its worth.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2018, 10:52:33 PM »
Now tell us it was 'wise' of the Consulate to advise ignoring legal petitions ...

What you wrote years ago was the Russian Consulate was advising your ex to ignore YOU, not legal petitions you're now claiming. Maybe you like to follow people you don't like and harass them? I doubt you were even filing legal petitions. You wanted to stay married a little longer so her son can get permanent residency so he wouldn't have to pay a lot more at college if he were labeled a foreigner.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #255 on: January 17, 2018, 03:29:40 AM »
I don't know Mobe you seem to be having the longest divorce proceeding in history, most would have been done by now. It can be done in as little as around a month if both sides are agreeable. From what I've heard from you on the past on it you split from your wife amicably and she was not interested in pursuing you to take you for all its worth.

From what you've heard and your thinking are two openers from you that means you are going to post without a clue...

Cluebat...Until 5 years have past it can be difficult to divorce with the ease you imply without the cooperation of both parties.

In the interim I sought the legally separate....incl. our finances.

Offline msmob

« Reply #256 on: January 17, 2018, 03:36:38 AM »

What you wrote years ago was the Russian Consulate was advising your ex to ignore YOU, not legal petitions you're now claiming. Maybe you like to follow people you don't like and harass them? I doubt you were even filing legal petitions. You wanted to stay married a little longer so her son can get permanent residency so he wouldn't have to pay a lot more at college if he were labeled a foreigner.

A classic howler from BillyB..

The legal separation I sought is a part of the legal process and the documents...when signed by both parties ( in front of witnesses) are highly unlikely to be reversed in a Divorce settlement.

Your 'doubt' was just more pure BillyB folly....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #257 on: January 17, 2018, 05:56:14 AM »
From what you've heard and your thinking are two openers from you that means you are going to post without a clue...

Cluebat...Until 5 years have past it can be difficult to divorce with the ease you imply without the cooperation of both parties.

In the interim I sought the legally separate....incl. our finances.

Well I can't imagine you duped her into signing something in your favour if her lawyers were present. So I'm guessing it was fairly even stevens what each held and/or she had no claim to more than roughly the 50 percent be a use there were no children of yours below 18 she could claim more because off.

I'm guessing there is still a lot of ago between the two of you if you have not moved it to a settlement by now. This is stupid if the final outcome can be disputed no longer as you're arguing over nothing and just wasting each others time that could be more happily and fruitfully spent elsewhere.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #258 on: January 17, 2018, 02:12:56 PM »
Well I can't imagine you duped her into signing something in your favour if her lawyers were present. So I'm guessing it was fairly even stevens what each held and/or she had no claim to more than roughly the 50 percent be a use there were no children of yours below 18 she could claim more because off.

I'm guessing there is still a lot of ago between the two of you if you have not moved it to a settlement by now. This is stupid if the final outcome can be disputed no longer as you're arguing over nothing and just wasting each others time that could be more happily and fruitfully spent elsewhere.

Is it just me, or are youR first few words always indicative of the bollox to follow ? )) 

You guessed wrong and simply didn't bother to read ...    Financials sorted - just the rubber stamp on us being legally married to sort - could that be any clearer ?

Look, this is BillyB's sandpit and I'm mindful that this thread should be about him - not 'us' .. ( rather your inattentiveness / trolling )

« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:20:31 PM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2018, 03:00:58 PM »
A classic howler from BillyB..

What you wrote is still on the internet. I'm not going to link it and embarrass you. If you want to link your words here to prove you're right, feel free to do so.

Offline JayH

« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2018, 03:12:06 PM »

Moby --when you see -- posted by Trenchcoat --    that is enough to know it is clueless ! :tmi: :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2018, 03:43:59 PM »

What you wrote is still on the internet. I'm not going to link it and embarrass you. If you want to link your words here to prove you're right, feel free to do so.

Dear BillyB,

You are 'at it' again..  I  have checked what I wrote - as you raised it.  Unlike you - I have a good memory and don't ask loaded questions - forgetting you'd asked them before ... (STD/STI Herpes thread - followed by another of your howlers - asking the same question - AGAIN )

I've 'missed' when you countered my due diligence in seeking a divorce / financial settlement that would involve both parties.

Now, you've had the Embassy ( Consulate, actually) 'advice' thang, spelled out in a manner a 3rd grade child could understand and if you're out to prove I over-estimated your reading comprehension ....

I am mindful that you will 'counter' with something irrelevant - so the floor is yours

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2018, 03:48:40 PM »
Is it just me, or are you first few words always indicative of the bollox to follow ? ))  You guessed wrong and simply didn't bother to read ...    Financials sorted - just the rubber stamp on us being legally married to sort - could that be any clearer ?

Look, this is BillyB's sandpit and I'm mindful that this thread should be about him - not 'us' .. ( rather your inattentiveness / trolling )

You are very often unclear in what you say Moby just giving part of the situation so can sound superior ;)

I think it would be best if the mod could move this from when it diverged so as to not ruin Billy's  thread here as it's no doubt a good read on his journey in the FSU dating scene.

Offline msmob

« Reply #263 on: January 17, 2018, 09:25:13 PM »

I think it would be best if the mod could move this from when it diverged so as to not ruin Billy's  thread here as it's no doubt a good read on his journey in the FSU dating scene.

Agreed

You are very often unclear in what you say Moby just giving part of the situation so can sound superior ;)

Then we can discuss ( or not ) your 'comprehension skills' / inattentiveness or need to know boundaries

Offline BillyB

« Reply #264 on: March 11, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »
Some photos of last Christmas. Cat and Dog had puppies and kittens. Not together though. A total of 15 animals in the house at one time. Wife and MIL took care of them all. Last photo is of the two guys that are allowed to kiss my wife besides myself. I don't let them kiss me when they make the attempt.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #265 on: May 06, 2018, 01:34:31 PM »

I want to tell you guys some stories about prison since some of you plan on spending time in there at some point in your lives. Contrary to what you see about prison riots in movies where guards go in an immediately break things up, they actually wait until backup shows up and go in when they have numerical superiority. Could be hours of prisoners beating the crap out of each other before guards stop the fight.

I have a friend way back from high school who became a correctional officer in a maximum security prison. He told me about his experiences. I know some of you don't like bad language so stop reading here and go no further. I'm going to repeat what he told me in his own words.

A few months ago he and other officers had to mop up some brains. Apparently some prisoners took turns jumping off a table onto another prisoner's head. They did this so much that the head was flatter than a F'ing pancake and the face was unrecognizable. Brain matter splattered everywhere.

My friend say some people don't believe evil exists but once you see what happens in a maximum security prison, you will believe evil. Some prisoners aren't human.

Last year, my friend had a prisoner approach him. My friend is 6' 5" (195cm) tall. He's a big dude The F'ing biggest, meanest looking prisoner he ever seen approached him. This guy scares my friend. The guy is solid muscle, built like a football player and tall like a basketball player being 7' 0" (213cm) tall and over 300lbs 136KG+. The big guy was crying like a baby and said he got raped. After hearing what happened, my friend gave him a hug. Rules are prisoners can't touch guards but he made an exception because of the circumstances.

A gang raped the big dude with a mop until he F'ing bled. Then the leader of the gang ordered all members of his large gang to take turns raping the big dude. The guy wasn't chosen because he pissed off the gang or because he was pretty. He was chosen because the gang wanted to make a statement they own the prison and that nobody is immune no matter how big and bad you think you are. Anybody, at anytime, could be their bitch.

So if any of you go to prison someday and want to join a gang for protection, think twice about that because your leader may make you do some stuff you're not used to. If he orders you to rape somebody, you need to figure out how to get horny quick to show your loyalty.

The big guy who got raped was taken out of the prison population and transferred to another prison for his safety. This is standard procedure for those who get raped. My friend and the big guy became friends. When my friend goes to the other prison, they talk and the big guy said he's got my friend's back if anybody ever tries to hurt him. He appreciates the compassion my friend showed in his time of need. Some guards could care less about the punishment you receive in prison.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #266 on: May 06, 2018, 06:02:42 PM »
if you’re white and have a college degree you have a greater probability of being a victim of serious crime than going to prison, demographics of US prison population show college educated white males make up less than 1% of total prison population...

read “Bell Curve”

I visited my neighbor in Nevada State prison in the early 80s, an ex-marine who got drunk one evening and cleaned out a bar, leading to about a dozen assault charges, I spent about 30 min in the outdoor visitors enclosure which is attached to the exercise yard

the only physical activity the prisoners had was weight lifting
so murderers are there lifting weights all day, seriously, all day...
bicep diameters are the size of the average human torso
guess what happens when you inflict this kind of sadistic punishment on people
and then turn them lose back into society...

to survive in a prison, you have to join a gang, and you have to pay your dues...
if you were in the military, prison is just a couple of steps below basic training
I wouldn’t like it, but I’d survive...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2018, 10:55:34 PM »

I discovered my wife is a thief. I was at an auto parts store and they were having a birthday celebration. I bought an American flag that was made in America(yes they exist) for 25 cents. I placed the flag on the very desk I'm typing from now. Its the desk I harass people on the internet daily. One day I passed by her car and saw the flag on her dash. I enter the house and the flag on my desk was gone. I concluded she stole it. I would've made a good detective but chose another path. A spouse stealing from another spouse could lead to divorce so I didn't confront her about the crime.

A few days later I come home and see a huge American flag hanging outside our front door. I couldn't stay quiet this time and told her that she hung the flag upside down. Anyway, if you single guys want to get married, choose a woman who's appreciative and respects the country she's living in. Life with her will be better.

My buddy who is a correctional officer came over to visit. I asked him what advice he gives new prisoners. My buddy says the first thing you do is join a gang for protection. Don't think you're going to serve your time quietly and nobody will notice. You will get noticed and you will get tested unless you are part of a dangerous group of men. If you're white, you join the Aryan Brotherhood and get the tattoo. Blacks with Blacks and Latinos with Latinos. I ask who would I join being half Asian and half white. He said I couldn't join the Aryan Brotherhood so I'd join the Latino gang. All Asians join the Latinos.

He said the only one prison ever scared him to the point it would raise the hair on his arms. It was a killer who lived in solitary 23hrs a day everyday and is let out only into another room to play ping pong against a wall. He is dangerous to even the prison population so he is kept away from them. Everyday a guard must inspect his room. They handcuff the prisoner, lay him down and then strap him down. As my buddy was searching the room the prisoner would talk to him and try to get into his head. He'd tell my buddy that he sensed he was nervous and scared to be in that room with him which was the truth. The guy reminded him of Hannibal Lecter. At the end of the search my friend found nothing. The prisoner then told my friend he likes him and will give him a gift so he'd look good with the boss. He told him where to find a crack above the door jam and in there was something. It was a plexiglass shank he made. He used dental floss and dried toothpaste on it which created an abrasive saw to cut with. He gave up that weapon that took a lot of time to make and thought into hiding it so nobody would find it but he knew he had all the time in the world to make another weapon and hide it successfully waiting for right time to use it.

Offline msmob

« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2018, 11:21:29 PM »
Its the desk I harass people on the internet daily.

)))

'harass' or make an ass of oneself ...debate !

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #269 on: August 03, 2018, 05:13:56 PM »
I couldn't stay quiet this time and told her that she hung the flag upside down. Anyway, if you single guys want to get married, choose a woman who's appreciative and respects the country she's living in. Life with her will be better.

Hanging a flag upside down is an international sign of distress that needs immediate assistance. . . .
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Jumper

« Reply #270 on: August 03, 2018, 05:28:44 PM »
You seem a bit preoccupied lately with prison life billyb. Kind of odd thread shift for one titled *life continues *

Offline BillyB

« Reply #271 on: August 03, 2018, 11:00:17 PM »
Hanging a flag upside down is an international sign of distress that needs immediate assistance. . . .

Over half the nations in the world need food, medical, military and/or financial assistance. There ought to be a lot of flags flying upside down.

You seem a bit preoccupied lately with prison life billyb. Kind of odd thread shift for one titled *life continues *

Just doing a little community service for forum members since some will need tips on how to successfully navigate prison life. If one doesn't want to go to prison and has a hard time getting a woman in the real world, site below slogan is "Prison dating that works".

http://prison.inmate.dating/

Offline BillyB

« Reply #272 on: September 05, 2018, 08:51:55 AM »

I am not going to share my life or photos with people on this forum as long as a certain long time poster is allowed to post here. It was brought to my attention by another long time poster that this woman searches the internet for other posters private info and distributes it to other posters for ridicule. This behavior increases the chances of harassment and stalking since we know some people on this site are certified crazy.

With what I have in my possession, I could call a phone number and be talking to one of you. I can visit an address and meet you at your place of work. I can click on a link and communicate with your family members and friends on their social media pages. These things should not happen. There should be zero tolerance towards anybody that tries to get involved in your private lives.

I will not pass any of this contact information to others. If you or your family members have harassment on the internet or in your real lives and law enforcement officials are investigating, I will turn this evidence over only to them. It will lead to the IP address of the person I'm talking about.

If any of you have received private info of a poster or their friends and family recently or in the past, contact me and let me know who it is. People who send you this info are not your friends. They aren't doing it for your good or the good of those who's private info they pass around.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2018, 12:27:04 PM »
" since we know some people on this site are certified crazy."

yes, we do now...

seriously, non-crazy folk, why are we posting here?
look moderator, Im not asking to delete my posts
just delete my account, ban me, whatever so I will break the habit of posting here
and once I can't post, within a few weeks I'll stop reading as well
please...

Offline Steamer

« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2018, 12:45:40 PM »

seriously, non-crazy folk, why are we posting here?

Habit plain and simple.
Checking this board becomes a 'thing' to do.
Newbies don't want advice and old timers don't need it so we just sit here and argue.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1959
Total: 1968

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM