It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 11670 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2017, 01:27:05 PM »
So you date good time girls interested in your wallet, tire of the attitude that they want your wallet, and then decide to find love in the scam capital of Eastern Europe. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline rw_recruiter

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2017, 01:31:15 PM »
Don't be bitter I am able to have fun with hot young models. We cannot all do it.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2017, 01:32:10 PM »
Guys, I date Brazilians in their twenties locally.

Girls in America most likely aren't in survival mode. You are now dealing with people in survival mode. The "have nots" are looking to take advantage of the "haves". There are exceptional girls in the FSU who refuse to lower their morals and values to get ahead in life and prefer to struggle some instead of take from others. Those are the kind of girls you need to identify and go get.

Someone mentioned you came from another forum. True? Why didn't they warn you of AnastasiaDate before us?

I am tired of the Brazilians and their attitudes. Time for a change is all. No harm in switching it up.

I'm sure a few people looked at my wife and said "Somebody, somewhere is putting up with her BS". Beautiful girls are associated with giving men BS and drama. Truth is a lot of people act differently depending on who they are with. My wife's a sweetheart with me but if I were irresponsible, stupid, and immature, she'd act much differently in a negative way and I'd be saying "I'm the guy who has to put up with her BS. Girls react differently based on the men they are with. Got to know how to turn them into sweethearts.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »
Don't be bitter I am able to have fun with hot young models. We cannot all do it.

Why would I be bitter about yet another delusional male?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2017, 01:36:59 PM »
Someone mentioned you came from another forum. True? Why didn't they warn you of AnastasiaDate before us?

Yes, I drifted over from another forum. I think they warned me, but were more interested in politics than dating Russian women. Seemed to be less active than this forum as well, and mostly Brits.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 01:38:45 PM »
Their owner sees the writing on the wall - the death of the MOB industry.  So, he decided to make his forum more about politics/current events.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 02:09:14 PM »
Yes, I drifted over from another forum. I think they warned me, but were more interested in politics than dating Russian women. Seemed to be less active than this forum as well, and mostly Brits.

No excuse on their part. They could've help prepare you for what's you're about to step into. Anybody who knows anything about this endeavor knows AnastasiaDate is the worst agency out there due to their size and scope of damage they do to people wearing their hearts on their sleeves.

Their owner sees the writing on the wall - the death of the MOB industry.  So, he decided to make his forum more about politics/current events.

America has granted more K-1s last year than anytime else in the past. I know Manny's in the industry himself. He may want to change his business model to grab a bigger share of the business that's growing.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2017, 03:36:14 PM »
What countries where those k1s granted for  billyb?
I dont know,just curious if you saw the statistics.
I do think the FSU has less than prior years and was never at the top regardless.

Not a big deal, a man looking seriously only need's to find one,
and there are many single women. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »
What countries where those k1s granted for  billyb?
I dont know,just curious if you saw the statistics.
I do think the FSU has less than prior years and was never at the top regardless.

Take a look at the link below for countries that receive the most K-1's. Except for Russia, no FSU nation was ever in the top ten that I've seen. A few years ago Russia dropped out of the top ten. I suspect that has to do with the strained relationships between the nations and the negative press Russia gets for invading Ukraine and getting involved with Syria and the tyrant Assad. The overall number of K-1s granted tripled in the past 20 years. Although FSU nations are not in the top 10, it doesn't mean the number of their k-1s dropped. It may mean they just didn't increase as fast as other k-1s from other nations. The decrease in K-1s in the chart is during years that we had the recession and people were out of jobs and tight on money. It's possible Manny and his partners on the other forum thought the MoB industry was dying because people lost interest during a time of recession.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-country-sent-the-most-foreign-fiancees-to-the-us-in-2016-2017-04-05
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:56:17 PM by BillyB »

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2017, 04:06:39 PM »
Some guy on the other forum named Steve said business for him is booming for him in Russia now. He owns an agency there it seems.

Offline jone

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2017, 04:20:32 PM »
Hah.  Steve is a paragon of virtue.  Unfortunately, he can't even spell virtue.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2017, 05:12:52 PM »
Idaho is beautiful. But as you say, nice people unlike the scammer cesspools of Miami and NYC. That was my point. Easier to scam a farmer from Idaho than a used car salesman from NY, da?

What would you suggest I do? My ticket is bought. Apartments rented. I leave in 1 week, it's on.

Whatever you do, don't do anything over there to give us regular folk bad name or at least worse than we already have.

:trainwreck:

Please do write trip report.  :popcorn:

Offline southernX

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2017, 06:30:57 PM »
Just because someone else cannot pull it off does not mean I can't.

lol , there is the delusion sold to perfection  ;)

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2017, 09:36:50 PM »
Some guy on the other forum named Steve said business for him is booming for him in Russia now. He owns an agency there it seems.

Read his posts.... I'm not sure you can take anything he says, seriously )

Offline jone

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2017, 11:55:58 PM »
I'll tell you what I would do if, as we all suspect, you are walking into a major scam:

Go into the office of an agency.  (Many of the agencies in Odessa are owned by the same guy.)  Tell them that you really want to meet a gal who wants a relationship.  They will know who is really looking and who is in it for the money.  You may need to fork out some additional dough.  But at least you will have someone that you can hook up with.

I have had two friends do that.  And I believe Jumper, who you have been corresponding with, also met his wife in a similar fashion.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2017, 12:42:45 AM »
Not a bad idea Jone. I was hoping she would meet me at the airport like a normal person though. I am flying halfway around the World after all....

If not I may need to break open that bottle of Devils Jim Beam I bought for her father and regroup.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2017, 07:10:56 AM »
I was hoping she would meet me at the airport like a normal person though. I am flying halfway around the World after all....

A normal person would meet you at the airport. A good hostess will take care of you considering the lengths you're going through to see her.

I wouldn't use the agency again if you find out this lady isn't serious about you. You know the ole saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."? Don't give them another dime. Contact girls in Odessa on local dating sites. Go after girls that aren't targeting foreign men. If they ask you why you're in town alone, do not lie. They aren't stupid. You're there for the girls prostitutes or for a wife. Just tell them you came to find love and it didn't work out with the girl you came for. They can handle that but if you tell them you're in town to look at historic buildings or go swimming at the beach, they will assume you're lying.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2017, 06:24:17 PM »
...They can handle that but if you tell them you're in town to look at historic buildings or go swimming at the beach, they will assume you're lying.

I resemble that remark!  :o I WAS there to look at historic buildings (but not swimming - the water was at least 15 degrees colder than at Sochi, where I HAD been swimming), and the only woman I met (in an even slightly romantic sense) lived in Mykolaiv.

Didn't stop me looking, though, especially on Deribasovskaya!  :devilish:

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2017, 06:43:41 PM »
If they ask you why you're in town alone, do not lie. They aren't stupid. You're there for the girls prostitutes or for a wife. Just tell them you came to find love and it didn't work out with the girl you came for. They can handle that but if you tell them you're in town to look at historic buildings or go swimming at the beach, they will assume you're lying.

Billy, if you look at my handle you will notice that I am a recruiter. I hire tech talent for a living. The Eastern Euros are hotter than nine yards of hell in my industry right now.

I am actually meeting several developers (and maybe one member from the other forum) for this exact purpose while in town.

Offline wallm

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2017, 07:46:46 PM »
Billy, if you look at my handle you will notice that I am a recruiter. I hire tech talent for a living. The Eastern Euros are hotter than nine yards of hell in my industry right now.

Oh boy!!

A tech recruiter? I work in IT. In 20 years I have yet to come across ONE recruiter I cared to deal with. Everyone of them sucked. So, when I became manager who does the hiring, I kept them at an arm's length. I hire mostly through referrals. And I refuse to meet with them when they practically beg to come see me for 2 minutes to "introduce" themselves. Recruiters are like whale shit. They belong at the bottom of the ocean. ;D

End of rant. Have a nice trip.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:49:30 PM by wallm »

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2017, 08:21:01 PM »
I agree with you. Most recruiters are annoying and useless to be honest. They have no idea what you are looking for. And many are Indians these days trying to pawn off  H1B VISA holders on you.

I am a bit different. I am a former project manager and work for a boutique firm. We only deal with a very specific high end niche and have our own client base. We don't usually deal with shops and seek a very specific individual.

But goes both ways. If you are in tech and need to use a recruiter you may suck if you cannot find work....

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »
So, when I became manager who does the hiring, I kept them at an arm's length. I hire mostly through referrals. And I refuse to meet with them when they practically beg to come see me for 2 minutes to "introduce" themselves.

So that would actually be the sales guy trying to meet you, not the recruiter. Most places will split that up between sales and recruiting. We have the same person handle both since it is very specific and more of a networking/close working relationship with our clients.

Offline southernX

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2017, 08:46:51 PM »
Oh boy!!

A tech recruiter? I work in IT. In 20 years I have yet to come across ONE recruiter I cared to deal with. Everyone of them sucked. So, when I became manager who does the hiring, I kept them at an arm's length. I hire mostly through referrals. And I refuse to meet with them when they practically beg to come see me for 2 minutes to "introduce" themselves. Recruiters are like whale shit. They belong at the bottom of the ocean. ;D

End of rant. Have a nice trip.

:D :D :D :D :D

ha that gave me a laugh wallm

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline msmob

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2017, 09:44:49 PM »
rw

It's good to know your plan B is work related and you should get something out of the trip ;)

Seriously, I hope you prove us wrong !..

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2017, 10:17:34 PM »
It's good to know your plan B is work related and you should get something out of the trip ;)

Seriously, I hope you prove us wrong !..

Plan B is a good bowl of borsch and some nice European bread. Plan C is work  :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541467
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3366
Most Online Ever: 12701