It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trip to Kharkov 3 march to 12 march 2006  (Read 15135 times)

Offline Thor

Trip to Kharkov 3 march to 12 march 2006
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 02:41:58 PM »
Ren...

Offline Thor

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 02:42:58 PM »
Ren and Thor...happy together.

Offline Thor

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 04:01:51 PM »
A new day (monday). This time I told Ren to stay on bed while I went to the kitchen to make her breakfast and cofe. She was a bit confused because I was her guest and she should comfort me..but I told her to relax, now I wanted to do something nice for her. Maybe Ukrainian girls are not used to that men make them breakfast, I dont know..Anyway this day we spendt in Ren`s home. Just relaxing and having a good time together. In the evenng we first did go to Per flat for some fun, his girl Julia was working all nigth long and he could not meet her this day. In the evening we went to our friend and helper Slava. He and his wife Tamara had invited us to dinner this evening. It was bosch soup. Before we got there we went to supermarked to buy gifts to Slava and his familly. As most peoples know, it is very rued to not bring a gift when you are invited to a familly in Russian and Ukraina. I had brougth a cd player to Slavas daugther and she was so happy. Slava also gave Per and me gifts. Ren was also at the dinner. Tamars bosch soup was just great!!! We had a nice time to Slava, talking, eating good food and having a good time. I felt lucky to have sutch a good friend as Slava. This is the second time he has invited me to his home for dinner. My friend Per has a flat in Natal, Brazil and he promised Slava that he could use his flat for free any time he wanted if he helped Per to find the girl of his dreams...After dinner Per went home to his flat, meanwhile Ren and me went home to Ren. The photo is from the dinner at Slava.

Offline Thor

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »
Hi Killer B. I will answer your question about Norwegian girls later, I am a bit busy now. But I can tell you that Norwegian girls are VERY beautiful!!!!!

Offline Thor

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 01:12:09 AM »
Tuesday 7 march. A quiet day. Ren and me went out for some food and shopping. After this we did meet my friend Per in the city. He was talking about Julia all the time. Both Slava and me tryed to convince him to meet more than 1 girl, but he did not listen to our advise....He felt that Julia was his woman. In the evening we where together at Per`s flat. He was again going to meet Julia at a restaurang. But first she came to his flat and we get to meet her for the first time. She seemed to be a nice girl. She spoke both German and russian. Julia had been studying in Austria for 1 year. She has also been living for some time in Munchen. After this Ren and me went home to Ren`s flat, where we did just relax the rest of the evening and the next day was women`s day. Women`s day is a hug hollyday in Russia and Ukraina...

Offline Thor

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2006, 02:13:31 AM »
8 march and womens day!!!!!!! This is a v very special day in Ukraina, a hollyday. I went out of bed early. I had planned to go to Mandarin for breakfast. At Mandarin I meet Per, we where supposed to go and buy gifts to Julia and Ren. He was in heaven because his date with Julia last nigth had been a sucess. He had used 1000 grynas on a restaurang last nigth..For me it was kind of strange that Julia only wanted to meet him at restaurangs and not spend more time with him in the flat..But he is a bit unexsperienced with dating Ukrainian girls..If a girl only want to spend time with you at restaurangs it is a bad sign, but he did not want to listen to Slava and my advises..But of course this was a young girl at only 21. Anyway, we went to a supermarked in Lenina prospeckt, not far from McDonalds. There we bougth some chokolate, I also bougth a champagne bottel (Ukr girls likes champagne very mutch). We also bougth Gucci parfume to our ladies. After this I did go to the Metro station to buy a BIG red rose to my girl. When we where at the Metro I recived a sms from Ren who asked why I was away for so long time....I think that she was afraid of me meeting other girls. Ok then Per and me splitted. I did go home to Ren and Per did go home to his flat. Per had bougth a parfume and chokolate to Julia, he felt that buying a rose was to early. When I came home to Ren she had dressed up in a miniskirt and high helled shoes, she looked so sexy. I just love beautiful girls in miniskirts:))). I gave her the gifts and she was very happy. We opened the champagne and enjoyed a glass of campagne. I made a toast for Ren and she smiled happy.  After this we had a nice lunch:D. Then Per called me and asked me  if he could come and visite us, I asked Ren if this was ok, and of course this was ok. Per came and wanted to talk to Ren about Julia. He asked Ren if she tougth that Julia was a a sincere and serious girl. Ren`told him yes. Later Per told me that Ren had asked him if I my intensions about Ren was serious too. She keept asking me all the time if I was serious, every time I told her yes..I gave Per a piva (he dont like champagne). He should meet Julia in the evening. He invited Ren and me to his flat for a some drinks with he and Julia in the evening. After some glasses of champagne I felt a bit drunken so I stopped the drinking. Then Per left home and soon Ren and me took a bath and dressed up and went to Per`s flat. Julia was there. She was talking russian to Ren all the time..I guess that they was talking about Per and me. There was some drinks..When Julia and Ren left for the restaurang, Ren and me went to the japanese restaurang at Danilevskaya for some food. But all the tabbels at the restaurang was taken. On a hollyday like womens day you have to order the tabbel in forehand.... We then went to a cafe and was lucky and got a tabble. Her we had some drink and some food. After a while Ren`s best friend Tanya showed up and joined us for the rest of the evening. Tanya was a tall, slim, and dark heared girl. The girls has some champagne and I had a piva. I wanted to go to Bolero, but the girls wanted to go to Alfa club. So we went to Alfa club. We went early to Alfa club so we should have a tabbel. There where so many girls at Alfa club. At the tabbel next to us there where 8 girls, and they where only 1 meter from us. At this tabbel there where a beautiful blond girl. I looked at her and she looked at me. When Ren`and her friend Tanya where dancing, the blond girl moved here place and no she was sitting next to me. I got nervous because I saw that Ren was keeping a eye on me. When it was more quiet music Ren came and took me to the danceflor, and we had a nice dance together. When we came back to the tabbel I saw that the blond was looking at me and smilling at me. But since I am a onw woman man, I of course toke notice of only me dear Ren. Also a dark heared girl with a guy sitting next to her was looking at our tabbel all  evening. Her boyfriend seemed not happy of this because I saw that he took notice of this. When Per came to join us after his date with Julia he also noticed this dark girl looking at our tabel all the time..But for me there was only Ren. Per had a great date with Julia again. I think that he was falling in love. Ren came and told me that there was a guy that wanted to dance with her but she had told him that she had her boyfriend her and did not want to dance with him:)). At 3 o`clock we went home. Tanya also joined us and was sleping on  Ren`s sofa this nigth. This was the end of a nice womens day.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 05:07:00 AM by stor_oksen »

Offline Thor

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2006, 02:24:47 PM »
Ren at womens day.....

Offline Thor

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 02:26:43 PM »
Tanya and Ren at the cafe..

Offline Thor

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2006, 02:27:16 PM »
Per and Julia...

Offline Killer-B

• "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 10:32:15 PM »
[user=570]stor_oksen[/user] wrote:
Hi Killer B. I will answer your question about Norwegian girls later, I am a bit busy now. But I can tell you that Norwegian girls are VERY beautiful!!!!!
Da! Yes they are beautiful.... Actually, as I was looking at your new love... She has some strong Norge features too - Pretty lady! Best of luck to you 2!!

And take your time... Was just curious about it all... We have a family reunion in July - so - who knows? I'll PM you with another question -

Thanks!

Killer-B:crackthewhip:
"The best revenge, is to live a great life..."

Offline rose

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 02:02:42 AM »
Have you ever seen movie "Loveme.com" with David Arquette? I can swear, that girl at the dinner pic , not your Ren, was in that movie. Or maybe I have a hallucination?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 02:03:00 AM by rose »

Offline Thor

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »
Hi Killer-B. Yes Ren looks loke a Norwegian girl. Blond and blue eyes. But as you maybe know, so did Norwegian Vikings go to Kyiv from year 1000 and so on, so Ukrainians have also Viking blod in their veins:)). Where will you have familly reunion, in Oslo? If so go to Aker brygge and look for tall blond beauties...

Offline tim 360

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2006, 03:32:18 PM »
Stor,  The Vikings were in Kiev long before 1000 AD.  200 years earlier they were in Constantinople and Kiev was their capitol city and home base for going Viking and trading.  I believe their first forays into Rus date to around 600 or thereabouts.  A good Viking lad like you should know that about your ancestors.  Hence many Nordic features in Ukraine,  Cheerio, Tim
"Never argue with a fool,  onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".  Mark Twain

Offline Thor

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2006, 03:43:54 PM »
Him Tim 360. Yes you are rigth, I am sorry for my stupiedness......The vikings where in Kyiv very early, in fackt some peoples says that the Vikings founded Kyiv. Many Ukr girls have a nordic look, blue eyes and blond hair. I guess that this is because of Viking blood in their veines:)).

Offline corp

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 10:29:00 PM »
Stor, I am glad to read your report and I salute your success so far!
 Your pictures add a lot of interest to your words, keep it up!

Offline Thor

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2006, 03:25:25 PM »
So a new day. This was a quiet day. The most importandt this day was that Ren and me meet Rens sister at a cafe. Her sister is maybe 40, but looks like she is 28. A very stylish and beautiful woman. She spoke English very well and we had a nice time together at the cafe. In the end her housband came and picked us up in his Subaru forrester and drove us to Per Arnes flat. I think that her siter and her housband is kind of ritch peoples. They travel all around in Europe and the week before her housband had been 1 week in Austria for some skiing....Ren also told me that her sisiter had helped her with the flat, and Rens flat is very nice!!!! After a short visite to Per Arne we went home and had a quiet evening at home.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 03:26:00 PM by stor_oksen »

Offline Thor

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2006, 05:45:07 AM »
New quiet day. In the evening I went to the bowling with Rena nd her friend Tanya. Very funny. Now I had only 1 day left with dear Ren before going home...

Offline Thor

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2006, 05:52:20 AM »
The last day of my trip to Ren in Kharkov. In the evenig Ren, me, Per A, Yulia and our friend Arne and his girl Natalie meet at Per for a party. Champagne, martini, piva, vodka and so on...After a while we went to club Meridean. Meridean is a very nice club. Almost every nigth there is fashion shows there. Also this evening, and so many young models at this place. Also many other girls ther. After a while a tall, dark and very beautiful girl who I have never seen came ans spoke to me. She told me taht she has seen my photos on internet and that she wanted to talk to me outside. I told this girl hat my girlfriend was here and that I could not talk to her. She said that I should come anyway, but |i refused. Later that nigth a new tal dark girl came to me and said that she wanted to dance with me. She has also seen my photos in the internet, I again refused to dance. Very funny for me, not so funny for Ren who know suddenly belived that I also meet other girls in Kharkov....Anyway later in the nigth we went home and in the morning I left home to Norway. Before I did go home I exsplained Ren that I never had seen this 2 girls before and she aceptred this. It was hard to leave Ren that morning, but I knew that I soon would be back....

Offline Thor

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2006, 05:55:02 AM »
Yes and now i am back in Kharkov again to stay all april. If any of you guys are in Kharkov or Ukraina please give me a call if you need any help at all. I can help you with meeting girls, online service, newspapers ads and so on. My Ukrainian mobil are 8097 94 66408. I also have my friend and helper Slava here who always gives exelendt service.

Offline corp

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2006, 08:19:51 AM »
Stor, I see you are just living the *good-life* over there... what else can I do but envy you?? :)

I'm glad things at looking good for you, I may give you a call some time.

Offline Thor

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2006, 02:16:58 AM »
Hi Corp. Yes please give me a call. By the way, this weekend will I be in Kyiv...

Offline Thor

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2006, 07:55:36 AM »
We will stay in Kharkov anyway this weekend...But next weekend we will go to Kiev.

Offline Thor

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2006, 12:23:37 PM »
On wednesday my pupsik Ren and me go to Kyiv to ask fora visa for Ren. She will come and visite me in Norway in may. Other news is that my friend Slava and me plan to strt business together. We plan to start a model agancy here in Kharkov. This will be a funny business I think:)))

Offline Thor

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2006, 03:18:25 PM »
If any of you guys have any questions regarding Kharkov then feel free to ask. I know what nigthclubs that are good, cafes, restaurangs, cinema, opera, where to go for shopping, travel agencys, trainstation, busstation, and many more:)). By the way, Kharkov have many more girls than men, this because of all the universetys in the city. That means that the chance for sucess are quiet nice here in Kharkov. I will be in Kharkov from around 20 june and stay to the begining of august. Maybe I move here this fall, will see what happends. My mobil number are 8097 9466 408.

Offline rose

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2006, 02:49:45 PM »
[user=570]stor_oksen[/user] wrote:
If any of you guys have any questions regarding Kharkov then feel free to ask.
Dear stor,

since you've written that we can feel free to ask you any question, despite that I'm a gal I feel free to ask. My mom is 73 years old, she lives in Kharkov. Would you be so kind to stop by and give her a hug from me and some money? $500 I think will be enough for a start. She is an old lady and doesn't need too much.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Rose :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541425
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 2261
Total: 2268

+-Recent Posts

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:54:55 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:43:10 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:11:53 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 08:36:08 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by ML
Yesterday at 07:31:53 PM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Yesterday at 07:21:37 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:56:07 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:52:39 PM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:45:25 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by krimster2
Yesterday at 06:37:55 PM