It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chicken Kiev Weekend  (Read 32845 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Chicken Kiev Weekend
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2019, 12:20:12 PM »
Trench, suggesting to Boethius that he is 'normal' ? .....  :wallbash:

Moby as you well know in the UK it is the guys that have to chase and chat up the women while the women sit back and choose who they want to go out with. Only if the guy is real good looking or part of the 'In crowd', good personality etc will a woman bother. That or the girl is real low on the looks/personality stakes that she knows few if any guys will bother in which case a few of them might chase a guy a bit so long as they don't care about being rejected too much.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2019, 12:35:40 PM »
In Ukraine, a product is sold that is labeled Martini, not Martini and Rossi (although) that may be there also.

So many people in Ukraine do not know that there is a mixed drink called Martini that is different from this bottle sold by Martini.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2019, 12:36:57 PM »
Moby as you well know in the UK it is the guys that have to chase and chat up the women while the women sit back and choose who they want to go out with.

I know NOTHING of the sort ..this is YOUR sad excuse and NOT my experience .. WHY you perpetuate this tosh - Gawd knows

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2019, 12:39:21 PM »
I think when it comes to sexuality, there is really no such thing as “normal”
but relative values can be compared:

total partners
frequency with primary partner
range of sexual practices

and so forth,
I WISH I had a less sexually active spouse like BO
but I don’t....
and as a result:

I can’t take a nice quiet bath by myself or my wife will come into the master bath and want to “wash my junk”  like yeah my body is just laying here for your gratification
and not because I’m tired after working all day

or when my wife and her hot friend Olga get into the pool and take their tops off and then want me to come and play with them even if I’m not in the mood or working...

but oh well.....

would be nice to have a quiet life like BO's
and not have to constantly satisfy my wife's needs all the time

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2019, 12:45:14 PM »
I know NOTHING of the sort ..this is YOUR sad excuse and NOT my experience .. WHY you perpetuate this tosh - Gawd knows

Then what would you or Boe suggest is the reason for lack of women approaching me? Clearly there is a reason they don't approach me but do you.

It could be down to different societies but then you suggest women have come onto you a fair amount in the past. Unless you are counting every time a woman is friendly and polite to you as a come on. I'm talking actual ask outs here or those strong enough to count as one.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2019, 12:45:59 PM »
You don’t know my sex life and won’t. It’s something between me and my husband, no one else.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2019, 12:47:33 PM »
Trench, women’s cues are subtle. You’re at an age where there will be fewer, but you have probably missed them completely.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2019, 01:09:09 PM »
Trench, women’s cues are subtle. You’re at an age where there will be fewer, but you have probably missed them completely.

Probably what I like about FSW they don't do subtle as 2tallbill says. If I get subtle I don't know if I understood the signs correctly, if there were indeed signs, whether they were serious, and what indeed I am supposed to do about it. Some circumstances could be very embarrassing if gotten the wrong end of the stick, never mind about all the sexual harassment stuff around these days.

I've had girls eye me up only to find they have a boyfriend on Facebook, I mean what am I supposed to do with that????

Offline Boethius

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2019, 01:14:07 PM »
It has to be more than looking at you-talking or touching. You have to know the cues of your culture.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2019, 01:21:39 PM »
It has to be more than looking at you-talking or touching. You have to know the cues of your culture.

On that I wouldn't have the foggiest apart from wondering if something was supposed to mean what it meant or have another meaning. Perhaps I should look to join another culture.

I mean how did that women you mentioned come onto your husband for instance?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2019, 01:23:22 PM »
I can tell, just from your posts, that you would not do well in Ukraine.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2019, 01:36:21 PM »

Why? They are a more direct culture are they not?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2019, 01:54:33 PM »
You mean something else. Like how to read the backstory of what is going on through goings on and what is not said rather than a direct communication to what is going on.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2019, 02:10:04 PM »
Why? They are a more direct culture are they not?

That is one component.

But it's a minor one.  As a foreigner, you are a target.  I don't think you could cope.

You mean something else. Like how to read the backstory of what is going on through goings on and what is not said rather than a direct communication to what is going on.

I suggest you start a separate thread asking male posters of their experiences.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2019, 02:17:10 PM »

Trenchcoat, everyone is entitled to happiness and a successful and healthy relationship.

Sadly though you have shown consistently a lack of recognition of your shortcomings and an inability to learn. I pointed out a 'target rich' environment where there are numerous corporations and office buildings as well as a vibrant café cultural area. Restaurants are plenty in a wide price range. You are choosing one of the more depressing parts of the city. The vast majority of people do not want to be there and are moving to another destination.

You have created a fantasy that is devoid of any reality. Blaming western feminists as the source of your failings is simply sad no very sad.  You refuse to address your shortcomings.  This is why the Boethuis quote above is so true.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 02:20:37 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2019, 02:24:44 PM »
Trenchcoat, everyone is entitled to happiness and a successful and healthy relationship.

Sadly though you have shown consistently a lack of recognition of your shortcomings and inability to learn. I pointed out a 'target rich' environment where there are numerous corporations and office buildings as well as a vibrant café cultural area. Restaurants are plenty in a wide price range.

You have created a fantasy that is devoid of any reality. Blaming western feminists as the source of your failings is simply sad no very sad.  You refuse to address your shortcomings.  This is why the Boethuis quote above is so true.

What is there to learn apart from me disagreeing with the best area for me to go to. Krimster said Shevchenko area is best area to head for, you say another, difference of opinion you could say. I understand there are different types of girls around depending on the area but the area you suggest is not necessarily any better for me for various reasons.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2019, 02:37:56 PM »

That is one component.

But it's a minor one.  As a foreigner, you are a target.  I don't think you could cope.

I suggest you start a separate thread asking male posters of their experiences.

I understand a lot of women both online and off will look at me and any foreigner and view them as easy soft targets from the outset. Over the course of my experiences in Ukraine though not all negative by any means I have learnt that mostly from the negative experiences that it is best to be as independent and self reliant as possible. Which basically involves being aware of what can go down and building in security measures into my routine. I know that most importantly any girl I get into interacting with I will have to judge whether she is truely into me and what her intentions are hidden or otherwise.

I will indeed start another thread shortly asking members on here of their experiences of dealing with women.

Offline Davo

« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2019, 02:44:59 PM »

Trench, it took me a while to find an example of this..... one of the biggest cues and generally missed is what people do with their feet when you are first meeting.

I’m ashamed to say it but I picked this tip up from an ex work colleague, who after being divorced studied PUA was very good at it. I hung out with him and his mates for several months and it was quite an eye opener for me.

I use this sign offen and it tells me when I’m bombing and have to step it up to gain her attention again. We all do this with our feet without even knowing it.

Check it out..... the whole video is a great example of the subtle signs of human attraction.

So there you go Trench, you should have no excuses not to nail this trip with all the inside knowledge on the YouTube video 😉

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:35:54 PM by Davo »

Offline JayH

« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2019, 03:21:57 PM »
Trench, it took me a while to find an example of this..... one of the biggest cues and generally missed is what people do with their feet when you are first meeting.

In Trench's case -that will be the sound of them running !

I understand a lot of women both online and off will look at me and any foreigner and view them as easy soft targets from the outset.

And that sums up another fundamental point of your stupidity -- your focus on the negative  and your underlying theme-- ie that you are some sort of prize !

In an earlier post in thread-I commented about your comments made in a hotel review that shows your moronic arrogant stupidity has no bounds. Now-- you want to start another thread asking others of their experiences -- what exactly do you think about 50000 posts on the forum do? And a btw- even then you choose to go with some really stupid advice from yesterdays people!

You have shown you are incapable of changing yourself -- and it is YOU that is a problem.

« Reply #60 on: Today at 03:11:49 AM »
Ya'all are being far to nice to the social misfit!
If he attempts to implement this strategy  -- he will get arrested !!!

And/or the sh.. beaten out of him ! :cluebat:

Quote from: LAman on Yesterday at 08:47:57 PM
Trench, what site are you using to find your hotel?

Make sure you read his hotel reviews --  he can tell you how amazing  the hotel was in such a poor country full of girls as poor as church mice ! That is the TC style on Trip advisor ( or similar) ahh such expertise to rely on !!!  :deadhorse:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2019, 03:39:35 PM »

I’m ashamed to say it but I picked this tip up from an ex work colleague, who after being divorced studied PUA was very good at it. I hung out with him and his mates for several months and it was quite an eye opener for me.

I use this sign offen and it tells me when I’m bombing and have to step it up to gain her attention again. We all do this with our feet without even knowing it.

Check it out..... the whole video is a great example of the subtle signs of human attraction.

Edit.... For intrest sake. I just viewed the some video footage I took of my time I spent with the woman in Russia, and she showed almost all the signs of attraction you see in the video.... culture doesn’t dictate basic human nature.... we are all the same when it comes to attraction and flirting.

So there you go Trench, you should have no excuses not to nail this trip with all the inside knowledge on the YouTube video 😉

Thanks Davo I'm most appreciative :)

I knew of the general hair flick but never really realised how subtle it can be used and still mean something. Before watching this video I generally assumed that unless it was real obvious it lacked any real meaning if it was just a slight movement that was hardly distinguishable.

Other stuff in this video is very useful also, it's handy in that it goes through all the seemingly minor stuff going on and tells us that more is going on than the basics. Often you can tell if someone is getting with someone in a club but not often why, at least not me. I always wondered why some guys in clubs etc were chick magnets. It looks like guys with a certain look, masculine if you like get more attention then others. That dude shut out trying not to look too awkward was probably closer to my experiences. Terribly awful of those women to do that to him, looks like women are no more superficial than us guys lol. Like the guy said better he might as well not be there, the chances may be though that he may just end up wandering around the club. His chances not helped by rejection from one group of girls giving him a low status socially.

Still better to know the signs and when to hold and when to fold I guess rather than be in that situation wondering why no joy is occurring. Many thanks for the vid Davo it's a very good contribution :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2019, 03:56:20 PM »
Just thinking over that poor guy those girls cold shouldered, terribly rude that they do that, they do of course though. Think even guys if a girl was with one they found ugly, even though they they would likely be reluctant in communication with her they would likely in most cases I think not cold shoulder her like women do. It's kind of  counter to the image girls like to cultivate of themselves as a caring nature, lol.

Offline Davo

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2019, 04:30:48 PM »
In Trench's case -that will be the sound of them running !

Just as well trench isn’t travelling to an Asian country... I’ve seen a few of those women rotate there feet almost backwards..... He would be totally confused 😉

Offline msmob

« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2019, 04:34:21 PM »
Then what would you or Boe suggest is the reason for lack of women approaching me? Clearly there is a reason they don't approach me but do you.

A clue would be to read Boethius' responses  to all your posts..

I am quite certain I have been clear..

Not listening, missing signals ( negative one's, mostly in your case ) misogynistic attitudes are starters

What is exasperating is that you simply repeat your 'assertions' and prove advising you is a hopeless waste of time.

Boethius was one of the last to give up on you.

You really used up our patience

Offline Davo

« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2019, 05:10:52 PM »
-
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:22:00 PM by Davo »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2019, 05:21:45 PM »
A clue would be to read Boethius' responses  to all your posts..

I am quite certain I have been clear..

Not listening, missing signals ( negative one's, mostly in your case ) misogynistic attitudes are starters

What is exasperating is that you simply repeat your 'assertions' and prove advising you is a hopeless waste of time.

Boethius was one of the last to give up on you.

You really used up our patience

I know that Boethius feels my 'misogynist' attitudes would mean I would not be successful with FSW/women. I can see that an attitude that jars with a FSW might either turn her off or even bad on me. I told her in reality I don't tend to overtly press these views or attitude. To be honest I never used to be misogynist when I was younger but I didn't have much joy back then. Since then I have seen that agreeing with feminism as I used to far from being about a better world as envisaged has instead some negative impacts that are often turned a blind eye to.

I don't feel that my misogynist attitude has any real difference in this search. I'm not one of those guys who lust after a model hottie of a AFA or similar site and think she'll come and cook and clean for me and see to my every whim. I get that there is a real level of interpersonal connection to be had rather than a mail ordered process to the situation.

I don't always follow everything a poster will say, some posters will disagree with each other in either case, so I can't literally follow everyone's advice. I am happy to hear different members ideas and advice but I sometimes firm my own view as to the way I wish to move towards. I try some stuff, it doesn't work out so I try something else. Some bits work some doesn't that's life.

I thank Davo for his advice/vid as I think this directly starts to chip away at the problem and what Boethius was getting at aside from the usual misogynist stuff. Often nightclub or similar group meet scenes like that are mind boggling to me and why people treat some like they are the best thing since sliced bread and others like they are something they need to wipe off their shoes. As said in the video some people are more naturally at picking up signals and often subconsciously.

I am learning a lot from this endeavour, I really do feel progress is being made and a greater understanding is coming on my part. I wouldn't say I am guaranteed success or will find it but I would rather try and learn and dispel the fog of confusion that not just myself but doubtless many other guys encounter and struggle to understand.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541446
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1675
Total: 1683

+-Recent Posts

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Today at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM