It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Civilian Airliner Shot Down 298 Dead-- Consequences  (Read 121525 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: MH17 Civilian Airliner Shot Down, 298 Dead
« Reply #525 on: May 13, 2020, 12:04:22 PM »
Someday when we again have a truly free and independent press conducting real investigative journalism we’ll be able to prove a lot of things.

Such as the Seth Rich story?   However, if they did that, they would join Seth Rich.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #526 on: May 13, 2020, 12:12:44 PM »
Someday when we again have a truly free and independent press conducting real investigative journalism we’ll be able to prove a lot of things. The evidence is there however unfortunately your party doesn’t want the American people to know the truth and some average members of your party contribute to the dishonesty by preferring to look the other way, similar to what ML alluded to.

“Absolute power corrupts and power corrupts absolutely” is how it works when the modern American media are no longer journalists and only extensions of the DNC propaganda machine.

As it stands, only the looney right conspiratorial folks know the truth, yeah? Don't you think the whole world would know about it if it were true? I do.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 12:14:27 PM by mhr7 »
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Shadow

« Reply #527 on: May 13, 2020, 12:45:50 PM »

Many Dutch men, women and children died with the downing of MH17.   And unlike Iran, no one involved apologized. 

Does the Netherlands harbor any animosity towards Putin, Russia or Ukraine because of this?
As usual Putin is blamed for anything that happens in and round Russia.I believe there might be  reason why the simple truth was never revealed, but to be honest that involves a conspiracy there is not enough evidence for and there for I can not truly sand behind it.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #528 on: May 13, 2020, 01:26:38 PM »
As usual Putin is blamed for anything that happens in and round Russia.I believe there might be  reason why the simple truth was never revealed, but to be honest that involves a conspiracy there is not enough evidence for and there for I can not truly sand behind it.

In THIS case, unless he is not in control of his airborne units, then the 53rd airbourne from Kursk sure got lost on the day before ..

I was closely following the situation in Donestsk and Lughansk and 'something' took out two UA planes at heights no hand held surface to air missile could

The UA airforce suspended operations on the evening before and it was announced and they raised the min ceiling for flts in that area..

WWHY that airspace wasn't closed and WHY some airlines still took that route when they must have know someone had a radar guided missile system and was using it eldudes me..

BUT .. the fact is a Russian one did pass into that part of Ukraine and leave minus a missile and was spotted exactly in the area from which the missile was fired ..

So, HOW could so many RU and UA social media users have unwittingly proved this and 'Cornfed' , or you(?) suggest, doubts remain.. ?

I had posted on RTs comment section that it was clear that someone had a new toy 3 days before the MH17 debacle.

The RUSSIANS posted that the rebels had taken out another UA plane RIA-Novosti - info given to them by .. the 'rebels' ..  I saw all this unfold ..

Offline Shadow

« Reply #529 on: May 13, 2020, 01:32:05 PM »

In THIS case, unless he is not in control of his airborne units, then the 53rd airbourne from Kursk sure got lost on the day before ..

I was closely following the situation in Donestsk and Lughansk and 'something' took out two UA planes at heights no hand held surface to air missile could

The UA airforce suspended operations on the evening before and it was announced and they raised the min ceiling for flts in that area..

WWHY that airspace wasn't closed and WHY some airlines still took that route when they must have know someone had a radar guided missile system and was using it eldudes me..

BUT .. the fact is a Russian one did pass into that part of Ukraine and leave minus a missile and was spotted exactly in the area from which the missile was fired ..

So, HOW could so many RU and UA social media users have unwittingly proved this and 'Cornfed' , or you(?) suggest, doubts remain.. ?

I had posted on RTs comment section that it was clear that someone had a new toy 3 days before the MH17 debacle.

The RUSSIANS posted that the rebels had taken out another UA plane RIA-Novosti - info given to them by .. the 'rebels' ..  I saw all this unfold ..
Nee doubts here that a BUK fired by someone took down the flight.As for who pressed the button, why and if there were special circumstances are a lot of questions. It is certain for me this was not a deliberate strike against a commercil airliner, the rest remains questionable.

Offline msmob

Re: Civilian Airliner Shot Down 298 Dead-- Consequences
« Reply #530 on: May 13, 2020, 01:36:15 PM »
Not even questions as to who pressed the button ... 'We' know who ordered it and who funded him ..

What has happened to the case in NL .. did the virus stop it ?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #531 on: May 13, 2020, 01:38:10 PM »
Sure she did. Never mind that the DNC has a lot of dead people voting and illegal Hispanics voting who they bus from precinct to precinct.

Well, not sure of the prevalence. But I won't be surprised if there's more than a dozen or so that illegally voted.

But I believe without a doubt the greater travesty occur when these blue states declare sanctuary for illegal aliens for the sole benefit of gaining electoral points. The last time a Republican won California for instance was back in 1980 - Reagan, and IIRC California had 45 electoral points. Since then, California had generated an additional 10 electoral points. In this, I have no doubt is exactly where these numbnut Democrats cheat on national elections.

Promote sanctuary, attract illegal aliens. Density presents national electoral representation. As for cost to house these illegal aliens, well, let the taxpayers foot that bill.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #532 on: May 13, 2020, 01:49:09 PM »
For those who 'doubt'

On Monday 21 July the Kremlin held a press conference showing '2 Ukrainian SU-25s climbing up to 'intercept' MH-17

1/ the SU-25 is a ground support aircraft and could no more 'intercept' an airline at such heights when climbing, if unarmed  than I could, flapping my arms

2/ it was claimed radar guided missiles were fired  and that the SU-25 fired cannon..  NO SU-25 can climb that high when armed....the UA airforce did not have a SU-25 capable of flying so high(  even if modified) they cannot get up to meet an airliner - which goes faster .. to 'intercept' they would have had to be miles ahead, ad they 'climbing'

3/ The SU-25 story ... what happened to it ?  WHY try it on ?

4/ Then we had 'Carlos' the mystery Spanish air traffic controller claiming that MH-17 was made to alter course and go to a lower height, to 'put the airliner in range'..  It is now not doubted that MH-17 REQUESTED a change of course ..

5/ THEN we had it wasn't 'our' missile from the Kremlin when it was clear that the SU-25 'story' had failed .. that a SAM missile - radar guided was the weapon used... problem being it WAS( their missile - not an 'Israeli' one)  and the butterfly fragments and which side the missile exploded pointed to it being fired from 'rebel' held territory .. not the sort of thing one can 'fabricate' when many nations are involved

6/ These, along with the telephone conversation the SBU had and the voice matches .... prove only 'one side' had been keen to 'make stuff up'

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 01:52:21 PM by msmob »

Offline Shadow

« Reply #533 on: May 13, 2020, 01:55:41 PM »
For me there are 2 possible scenarios.
1. The button was pressed by someone with insufficient training to use the 'gift'. Simple and terrible mistake
2. UNFOUNDED CONSPIRACY. The MH 17 contained spying equipment, which is why path and altitude were odd even for the flights passing over the area. This was picked up by the BUK installation with the known result.
While there is no evidence for 2., I will go with 1.But as MsMob shows, but sides blew this so far out of proportion that an 'oops sorry' was never given possibility.

Offline msmob

« Reply #534 on: May 13, 2020, 02:00:18 PM »
WHAT, John ?

Even the Iranians admitted a howler ... The Kremlin DELIBERATELY misled us on  Monday July 21st.. why ?

Offline Shadow

« Reply #535 on: May 13, 2020, 02:03:46 PM »
WHAT, John ?

Even the Iranians admitted a howler ... The Kremlin DELIBERATELY misled us on  Monday July 21st.. why ?
Option2

Offline msmob

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 02:21:36 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #537 on: May 18, 2020, 11:14:56 AM »
Key MH17 Suspect Detained in East Ukraine: BBC Russia

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/05/14/key-mh17-suspect-detained-in-east-ukraine-bbc-russia-a70279

A key suspect in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was detained on unrelated charges in eastern Ukraine around the time the murder trial against the MH17 suspects started in the Netherlands this spring, BBC Russia reported Thursday.

Former field commander Leonid Kharchenko, 47, is the only Ukrainian passport-holder among four suspects named by the Dutch-led investigation into the tragedy that killed all 298 people on board flight MH17 in July 2014. The other three are Russian nationals who, like Kharchenko, are expected to be tried in absentia.

Don't get too excited about him facing trial in the Netherlands ..

Former fellow soldiers say they believe that the pro-Russian authorities pressed what they call “ridiculous” charges against Kharchenko in order to shield him from a kidnapping attempt by Ukraine.

Ukrainian authorities, who are engaged in a six-year war with Russian-backed separatists in the country's east, charged Kharchenko in 2015 with creating a terrorist group.

Ukrainian security services kidnapped a key MH17 witness last year, only for him to be handed over to Russia as part of a high-profile prisoner swap.

I asked Shawdow about the MH-17 trial ... as it had gone quiet ... I THOUGHT it was because of the virus... but no..

Judges at a March hearing in the Netherlands adjourned the MH17 trial until June 8 to give defense lawyers more time to prepare.

Kharchenko is reportedly being held in a Donetsk justice ministry detention center. Authorities extended his arrest by two months last Friday, according to BBC Russia.

Dutch-led prosecutors accuse Kharchenko and the three Russian suspects of playing central roles in transporting and launching the Buk missile system that brought down the plane.

Russia denies any role in the downing of MH17.

You'll also note our Shadow couldn't explain all the BS from Moscow as to what 'really happened' ( the 2 x SU-25 'fighters', then it was an Israeli missile  :cluebat: )
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:55:28 PM by AnonMod »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190