It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: yeva4u  (Read 13354 times)

Offline Marc

yeva4u
« on: March 25, 2006, 04:59:53 AM »
Today, I found an email from yeva4u with the following message:

Hello Marc.
You have Unread messages from ladies in your mailbox in FIRST MESSAGES folder

Also, at the end:

You've got this message as you are the member of an international dating
site yeva4u.com and subscribed for automatical sending of
letters notifications. If you do not will to get such kind of messages anymore,
please unsubscribe here:
yeva4u.com/unsubscribe.php?email=......

I have never heard of this agency and never subscribed. I think they steal profiles from freepersonals to increase there own data. My question is:

Has anyone on this board heard from them or otherwise? I wanted to ask another board (RWG) with a lot of members as well but I can't get access. Thanks

Marc.

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
yeva4u
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 06:01:51 AM »
Marc,
I have had some experiences with YEVA4U. First, they are connected with/related to BELLALADY and CROSSROADS (this latter has an ADULtS section listing hookers). However, I have not noticed substantial exchanges of profiles between these 3 sites.

Even though they state they have an anti-scam policy, their efficiency in this area is (deliberately ?) poor.  I am awaiting their refund for some $500 for my correspondence with a girl there who apparently stole the identity of another. I also know for sure that another profile there was stolen.

In addition, they have several scammers on their site (including their testimonial, whose photo appears on every site page) as well as a number of hookers (I call them "double dealers", I list some 30+ of them on this page of my personal website : http.//www.floriani.it/sitirussi/doppiogioco-eng.htm/), obviously under different names.

Another detail : they censor the emails you send to girls (and pay for) to remove any attempt at exchanging contact information.

On the plus side, they do not have many men's profile, so you may get some 5 letters every day frrom their girls :-)
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

Re: yeva4u
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 05:21:28 PM »
On the plus side, they do not have many men's profile, so you may get some 5 letters every day from their girls :-)
I'm quoting myself here because further experience has shown me the likely reason for the above.
KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THIS AGENCY !! Many (most ?) of the letters that you get (and pay for to read) here are agency-written. And, worse still, the girl who wants to chat with you at $2-$4 per minute is probably an agency employee/helper/accomplice. I have some preliminary proof of this, and shall post more details later.

This also explains their lack of replies to my repeated refund requests based on their publicised anti-scam policy, mentioned earlier : THEY were the ACTUAL scammers  >:(
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 05:24:57 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 10:10:14 AM »
SELL YOUR WOMEN FOR US$  2.5  !
A couple of days ago I received an email from CROSSROAD with a very strange offer :
From: "Administration of crossroad.ru" <mailadmin@crossroad.ru>
To: Sandro <sanfloriani@cheapnet.it>
Subject: {Spam?} Sandro ,сообщение от администратора агентства
Добрый день Sandro
В нашем агентстве появилась вакансия "администратор на удалении". Вы можете присылать нам анкеты женщин, желающих разместить свои данные на сайте знакомств. За каждую анкету мы будем выплачивать 2.5 доллара США. Главное условие : качественная фотография, контактная информация. Запрос на сотрудничество высылать на sotrudnichestvo@dating-agency.ru
г. Санкт-Петербург
вопросы по сотрудничеству можете задать менеджеру фирмы:
+7812 7406132

An online translator gives that as :
Good afternoon Sandro
In our agency there was a vacancy "the manager on removal". You can send us questionnaires of the women, wishing to place the data on a site of acquaintances. We shall pay 2.5 US dollars for each questionnaire. The main condition: a qualitative photo, the contact information. Inquiry about cooperation sends on sotrudnichestvo@dating-agency.ru St.-Petersburg questions on cooperation can to set to the manager of firm: +7812 7406132

The title of "manager on removal" seems rather inconsistent with its job description ;).

My provider's anti-spam filter had doubts about it :
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.0 (2005-09-13) on antispam2.cwnet.it
X-Spam-Level: *************
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=13.0 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_50,BODY_8BITS,DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06,SUBJ_ILLEGAL_CHARS,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY,UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY,WLS_URI_OPT_1092 autolearn=no version=3.1.0
X-Spam-Report:  *  4.3 SUBJ_ILLEGAL_CHARS Subject: has too many raw illegal characters *  2.0 DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06 Date: is 3 to 6 hours after Received: date *  0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay *      lines *  2.0 WLS_URI_OPT_1092 URI: URI contains sites starting with d *  2.8 UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY BODY: Message written in an undesired *      language *  0.5 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60% *      [score: 0.5910] *  1.5 BODY_8BITS BODY: Body includes 8 consecutive 8-bit characters

Part of its IP header:
Received: from 80.93.48.80 by av2.cheapnet.it
Received: by yeva4u.com (Postfix, from userid 0)
        id CC693617EF; Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:43:10 +0000 (UTC)

IP 80.93.48.80 (PeterHost.Ru Hosting Provider) is indeed YEVA4U's website address, and this proves the suspected connection between YEVA4U and the other unscrupolous CROSSROAD website. Birds of a feather ;).

I have a long-standing quarrel with scam YEVA4U (and they know it, too, of course). Now, why would their friends want to hire me as a "profile provider" ?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 10:19:38 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 06:24:00 AM »
If there ever was a doubt about YEVA4U's policy of sending "spontaneous" letters on behalf of its FSUW members ...

- Yesterday I received 60 such letters, some of them repeated twice ;).
- Today I received 521 such letters, some of them repeated 3-4 times, including a number of yesterday's letters :D.

They got carried away,
with a dead give-away.

However, they seem to have discontinued their "other" policy, i.e. their staff members/helpers engaging unsuspecting males in fake chats :o.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 07:59:56 AM »
The flood shows no sign of ebbing:

- 17th May:  69 letters
- 18th May: 521 letters
- 19th May: 136 letters
- 20th May: 165 letters
- 21st May: 194 letters
- 22nd May: 380 letters
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 09:42:48 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 06:18:36 AM »
Major change in YEVA4U's policy: since a few days ago, one has to buy credits just for anything - even seeing the list of their (fake) letters, looking at profiles, etc. etc. :o
new membership : 24 hours/ 7USD

I think it'll be their commercial suicide, eventually ;) - unless there are more fools around than I can imagine ::).
Milan's "Duomo"

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 06:50:39 AM »
Major change in YEVA4U's policy: since a few days ago, one has to buy credits just for anything - even seeing the list of their (fake) letters, looking at profiles, etc. etc. :o

I think it'll be their commercial suicide, eventually ;) - unless there are more fools around than I can imagine ::).

There is one born every minute  ;D

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 06:54:10 AM »

KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THIS AGENCY !!

+100000000000000000000000
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 07:18:12 AM »
Fake letters? You mean I spent all that money thanking the ladies for their interest but mentioning that unfortunately I am married was for nothing ? :P
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »
Fake letters? You mean I spent all that money thanking the ladies for their interest but mentioning that unfortunately I am married was for nothing ? :P
Yes, you would receive 'letters' regardless of anything you might have written on your profile regarding preferences, requirements, etc.

Actually, YEVA4U used mass mailing to encourage their pay-per-letter traffic. The letters always included the addressee's profile name in the Subject that one could see freely in the inbox list, but one day they made a slip: I did not see my name, just an empty placeholder in its place ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 02:27:16 PM »
Yes, you would receive 'letters' regardless of anything you might have written on your profile regarding preferences, requirements, etc.

Actually, YEVA4U used mass mailing to encourage their pay-per-letter traffic. The letters always included the addressee's profile name in the Subject that one could see freely in the inbox list, but one day they made a slip: I did not see my name, just an empty placeholder in its place ;).

Once I received 110 unopened letters in space of 7 days of joining at a fee of $10 per letter.  All I did was my login and password details !!!  No photos of me and not even description!   It was from .... I think AnastasiaWeb or similar
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 05:02:19 PM »
Once I received 110 unopened letters in space of 7 days of joining at a fee of $10 per letter.
Pah, if you look earlier (http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1528.msg85255#msg85255), I received more than that in a single day :D.

Recently, they had quietened down to about 50/day.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 03:52:45 AM »
Pah, if you look earlier (http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1528.msg85255#msg85255), I received more than that in a single day :D .

Recently, they had quietened down to about 50/day.
Probably due to the crisis half om employees were fired. ;D
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline steveboy

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
There is one born every minute  ;D

Totally agree and why waste time even speaking about such drabble!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1864
Total: 1875

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM