It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Confused?  (Read 29144 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Confused?
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2011, 04:52:50 PM »
LOL Sandro...

I believe the metaphor have more to do with the 'coolness' of pre-sliced bread than the taste.

However, I do like the fact you used the right 'color' to keep this on topic nonetheless.   :D
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2011, 09:24:20 PM »
Actually, if you go to Russia, you can find a mix of different races and skin colors. Only blacks are rare, and they always walk with beautiful female companions.

Checks these Russian types:

Offline Jooky

« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2011, 02:28:43 AM »
Only blacks are rare, and they always walk with beautiful female companions.

Yes, this is 100% true, pursuant to the Russian Federation Interracial Appreciation Act of 2008: Title 17 Section 3:

b) "All members of the Negroid race while walking in public shall be accompanied by a female ranking no less than 9.6 / 10 on the international beauty scale. In the case that such a female is not currently available, a female ranking 8.0 / 10 or higher on the international beauty scale shall be deemed acceptable on secondary streets, between the hours of 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM and on national holidays whereby the API (Average Public Intoxication) level exceeds a BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) level of 2.0."

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2011, 07:46:09 AM »

If a white European woman is more attracted to white guys, does that really make her "narrow-minded" or a "racist"?

The race card is so overplayed in today's society.  As an accusation, it's become about as effective as background noise, and its overuse pretty much renders the overusers as shallow and irrelevant.  Not saying that's you... Just speaking in general terms.

Exactly and it strikes me as odd that so many here think that a preference of a certain race as a mate for FSU women is rasist (as long as it's the white race, of course).

I'm white and prefer a white wife. In this day and age of political correctness, that means anybody can feel free to label me a racist or even a Nazi. Hahaha, it's idiotic.

Imagine if someone said something like this: "I have seen some fat, worse for wear, unsuccessful black men being married to young, beautiful russian women- a sad sight indeed."

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2011, 08:08:11 AM »

I'm white and prefer a white wife. In this day and age of political correctness, that means anybody can feel free to label me a racist or even a Nazi. Hahaha, it's idiotic.

I think it is fine if you prefer a white wife.

But, if you say that she cannot have a tan . . . then you are a racist!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2011, 08:31:55 AM »
Well, the fact we reached the point where one has to unfurl a 'color pallette' just to make sure one doesn't cross past some silly (subjective) demarcation line of social acceptibility is hysterical.

I'm not hard to please, I would've easily had hot sex with Halle Berry before as I would have with Brooklyn Decker. I'm color blind in that way, you know...
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BC

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2011, 04:17:15 PM »
I'm not hard to please, I would've easily had hot sex with Halle Berry before as I would have with Brooklyn Decker. I'm color blind in that way, you know...

I dunno GQ... google any of your favorite stars and add 'without makeup' and you would be astounded at the results..  Often 'yuk'...

The only fav of mine that seems to have held up well over the years is Andie MacDowell..  -aside from a couple of close encounters with Natalia Vodianova at the Hilton in Venice that left me drooling, Andie remains my fav celebrity gal.  Seems even another fav Julia Roberts could not keep up with Andie.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2011, 04:41:23 PM »
I dunno GQ... google any of your favorite stars and add 'without makeup' and you would be astounded at the results..  Often 'yuk'...

The only fav of mine that seems to have held up well over the years is Andie MacDowell..

Andie McDowell. I can see that, especially with her fanned eyebrow lines. Sexy indeed. In the same mold, or type, would be the likes of Madeline Stowe and Jacqueline Bisset (yum).

But for me, in terms of my all-time Hollywood-getting-marooned-in-an-island-for-2-years-and-hoped-not-to-be-rescued-soon Actress, would have to be Kelly Preston. Definitely my Kryptonite.

Offline Jooky

« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2011, 06:56:15 AM »
I just caught up reading this.

Surgeon, if you are still around, I recommend you continue using mamba to see what's out there (not just locally, of course, but overseas). It will give you a realistic measure of what is out there for you.

Mamba is the biggest Russian dating network, but there are many other sites. To get a feel for what sites Russian really use, check out google.ru, yandex.ru and mail.ru and enter знакомства. This is the word used for personal ads.

If you want to find sites commonly used to meet foreigners type in знакомства + USA or other countries. You get the idea. If you want to find a woman, think of how she would end up on a dating site in the first place.

If you want to go the social network route the main sites to use are:
vkontakte.ru
odnoklassniki.ru
mirtesen.ru (this one is a bit creepy as you can see photos of people at their physical address).
facebook (of course).

What I don't recommend is any site connected to the MOB industry. The type of shows that made you think "If these guys can get these hot babes, it should be easy for me!" are also shown in Russia. While these appear to be great opportunities for the men, think about how this looks like from the other side. What kind of woman would see competing against 10 to 1 odds over a handful of older social misfits as a good way to find a husband?

Keep in mind, you can find a nightmare woman in Russia just as well as in the USofA. You can find many nightmare stories in this forum's archive.

Based on my personal experience, it is much easier to connect with women on Russian dating sites than on US sites, so the odds are in your favor to connect with the woman you seek. The only way to know for sure is to get out there and try. See for yourself.

Experiences may vary.

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2011, 07:00:25 AM »
Yes, this is 100% true, pursuant to the Russian Federation Interracial Appreciation Act of 2008: Title 17 Section 3:

b) "All members of the Negroid race while walking in public shall be accompanied by a female ranking no less than 9.6 / 10 on the international beauty scale. In the case that such a female is not currently available, a female ranking 8.0 / 10 or higher on the international beauty scale shall be deemed acceptable on secondary streets, between the hours of 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM and on national holidays whereby the API (Average Public Intoxication) level exceeds a BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) level of 2.0."

:ROFL:

That is hilarious..
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline SurgeonInWater

« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2011, 08:38:34 AM »
I just caught up reading this.

Surgeon, if you are still around, I recommend you continue using mamba to see what's out there (not just locally, of course, but overseas). It will give you a realistic measure of what is out there for you.

Mamba is the biggest Russian dating network, but there are many other sites. To get a feel for what sites Russian really use, check out google.ru, yandex.ru and mail.ru and enter знакомства. This is the word used for personal ads.

If you want to find sites commonly used to meet foreigners type in знакомства + USA or other countries. You get the idea. If you want to find a woman, think of how she would end up on a dating site in the first place.

If you want to go the social network route the main sites to use are:
vkontakte.ru
odnoklassniki.ru
mirtesen.ru (this one is a bit creepy as you can see photos of people at their physical address).
facebook (of course).

What I don't recommend is any site connected to the MOB industry. The type of shows that made you think "If these guys can get these hot babes, it should be easy for me!" are also shown in Russia. While these appear to be great opportunities for the men, think about how this looks like from the other side. What kind of woman would see competing against 10 to 1 odds over a handful of older social misfits as a good way to find a husband?

Keep in mind, you can find a nightmare woman in Russia just as well as in the USofA. You can find many nightmare stories in this forum's archive.

Based on my personal experience, it is much easier to connect with women on Russian dating sites than on US sites, so the odds are in your favor to connect with the woman you seek. The only way to know for sure is to get out there and try. See for yourself.

Experiences may vary.

I'll keep that in mind. Yes, I realize that using the MOB sites can reek of desperation and put me at a disadvantage. This approach seems to be much more...subtle  :D

As far as my favorite celebrity, in the western hemisphere, my all time favorite would have to be Catherine Zeta Jones. If I could find someone like her....well that would be quite something.

Offline SurgeonInWater

« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2011, 08:46:49 AM »

Andie McDowell. I can see that, especially with her fanned eyebrow lines. Sexy indeed. In the same mold, or type, would be the likes of Madeline Stowe and Jacqueline Bisset (yum).

But for me, in terms of my all-time Hollywood-getting-marooned-in-an-island-for-2-years-and-hoped-not-to-be-rescued-soon Actress, would have to be Kelly Preston. Definitely my Kryptonite.

Excellent choice GQ. Travolta certainly has good taste, as do you. Sad about his son, though.

Offline BC

« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2011, 09:12:48 AM »
Excellent choice GQ. Travolta certainly has good taste, as do you. Sad about his son, though.

Kelly is too old for you...

Stick to my 'young' fave, Olivia Wilde...

Offline Ade

« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2011, 10:03:01 AM »
As far as my favorite celebrity, in the western hemisphere, my all time favorite would have to be Catherine Zeta Jones. If I could find someone like her....well that would be quite something.

Um, well, she grew up not that far from where I grew up - at the same time too just about - so I suggest you go hunting in South Wales.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2011, 11:05:18 AM »
Um, well, she grew up not that far from where I grew up - at the same time too just about - so I suggest you go hunting in South Wales.

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of very attractive Welsh actors/singers - Rhys Ifans when he was young and one of my favourites, Christian Bale.

BTW, it's a fairly badly kept secret that John Travolta plays for the other team.  Kelly Preston, like him, is a Scientologist.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2011, 11:40:13 AM »
I don't understand your problem.

Join a website with many Russian girls (skip websites with pay-per-message rules) and begin your search. Check if anybody replies to your messages. If a nice girl replies, start a virtual relationship via Skype. Travel and enjoy your time together. Even if the relationship doesn't work out, you still have fun time with a girl.

Keep your options open.
For example, I've never realized that Indian girls could be very beautiful. But if I marry one, I'll have to fireproof my stomach.

Offline Ade

« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2011, 12:03:01 PM »
Yeah, there seem to be a lot of very attractive Welsh actors/singers - Rhys Ifans when he was young and one of my favourites, Christian Bale.

Christian Bale is of English ethnicity though so he's not a proper Welsh Celt. ;)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2011, 03:41:19 PM »
Heheheee, tired of AM so you want a RW cuz their soooo much better LOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOOLO!!!!!!
They're gonna chew you up and spit you out!
If you're all you say you are then take GQs advice and hunt locally. 
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2011, 08:21:11 PM »
Christian Bale is of English ethnicity though so he's not a proper Welsh Celt. ;)

I stand corrected.

He's still hot, though. ;)
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Ade

« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2011, 10:57:54 PM »
I stand corrected.

He's still hot, though. ;)

Actually, I'm not that well informed myself about who has Welsh ancestry; after your post I took a quick google and came across some fascinating info. For instance, did you know that "16 of the signatories of the US Declaration of Independence were of Welsh descent" or that US "Presidents including Thomas Jefferson (whose family came from a village beneath Snowdon), James Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, and more recently Calvin Coolidge and Richard Nixon had their family roots in Wales"? http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/history/sites/themes/society/migration_northamerica.shtml
I guess we Welsh have a lot to answer for. ;)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2011, 11:14:20 PM »
Actually, I'm not that well informed myself about who has Welsh ancestry; after your post I took a quick google and came across some fascinating info. For instance, did you know that "16 of the signatories of the US Declaration of Independence were of Welsh descent" or that US "Presidents including Thomas Jefferson (whose family came from a village beneath Snowdon), James Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, and more recently Calvin Coolidge and Richard Nixon had their family roots in Wales"? http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/history/sites/themes/society/migration_northamerica.shtml
I guess we Welsh have a lot to answer for. ;)

LOL.  That's a pretty impressive list.  Except for Coolidge.  Even Nixon, with all his faults, has a mixed legacy.

Offline BC

« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »
:rules:
For example, I've never realized that Indian girls could be very beautiful. But if I marry one, I'll have to fireproof my stomach.

Yummy!

Namaste

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2245
Total: 2255

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM