It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krimster’s Adventures in Ukraine  (Read 8731 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Krimster’s Adventures in Ukraine
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2019, 12:02:13 PM »
I bet you my lunch these are just the wet dreams of the old impotent creepy ex- sex tourist.

What's for lunch?

If you guys can't all figure out that he's playin' ya' then I am having a good laugh.  I believe much of what Krimster says is true.   He just presents it in a provocative fashion.

Treadmilldude, I believe Krimster is NOT in your city.  And I don't care who it is, you never insult another man's wife.  That is why your post was modified.  (Even though Krimster took a couple of shots at Pitbull's husband.)
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2019, 12:06:27 PM »

If you guys can't all figure out that he's playin' ya' then I am having a good laugh.  I believe much of what Krimster says is true.   He just presents it in a provocative fashion.

At last...  someone WITH a clue ..

Right now I'm watching SC getting a massage from another lady .. in her bedroom .. she is crying out

It depends how ones choose to imagine it ... but it's perfectly true ..

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:13:18 PM by msmob »

Offline jone

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2019, 12:13:51 PM »
Believe it or not, the thing that has offended me the most of Krim's protestations is that he and associates went out and raped antiquities sites.   The archeology in those sites should be reviewed, in situ, by qualified people who can provide insight into how people lived in ancient times.   

In this way, he is no better than the Egyptians who raided the tombs of Pharaoh or the Bedouins who stole antiquities from the Holy Land.

Such relics are made worthless by the self confessed actions of our intrepid hero. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2019, 12:16:44 PM »
Believe it or not, the thing that has offended me the most of Krim's protestations is that he and associates went out and raped antiquities sites.   The archeology in those sites should be reviewed, in situ, by qualified people who can provide insight into how people lived in ancient times.   

In this way, he is no better than the Egyptians who raided the tombs of Pharaoh or the Bedouins who stole antiquities from the Holy Land.

Such relics are made worthless by the self confessed actions of our intrepid hero.

If it wasn't for your habit of taking and sharing photos of other's meetings in
Ukraine I'd have had you down as a regular real-life Indy 'Jones' ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2019, 12:23:24 PM »

Employment is not exploitation,  There are unions, and people aren't forced to work for a particular employer.

Two hundred  years ago, you'd be the guy saying slavery is normal.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Boe, you're a solicitor and have probably never worked at the lower end of the employment hierarchy. An Employer can turn around to their Employee and say they want them to work, more hours, less hours, different hours, work differently at work, give them a hard time over their work (rightly or wrongly) threaten their job, etc, etc. Yes they can chuck the job in but rarely is that a solution, they could be unemployed for a long time even with a lot of experience and a good employment record & references. They could try and find another job but that's more time out of their schedule, they may have to waste a lot of time at interviews for jobs they don't get. They may if they get the job find out they can't stand it once in the job, another bad Employer, etc, etc.

Without independent income few people can afford to chuck their job in. Most Employers know this as they wouldn't be working for them in the first place if they didn't need to be there. Hence the Employer can act like God and often enjoys doing so. They can tighten the screw and get you working a lot for very little.

Pretty girls are very lucky in any society they have something immediately to 'exploit' right off the bat and not just by rich guys, by Employers too. How often had a pretty girl got a job or a cushy job arranged for her because of her being pretty and hence being likeable to clients. How many ugly or fat girls do you see in such roles, how many ugly or fat weather girls, etc? They exist at he better end of exploitation I would say, not very guys get let off so lightly in life. When for example have you ever seen a pretty girl homeless? Not such a harsh life me thinks.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2019, 12:25:55 PM »
I've held other jobs before I finished law school, and if you think junior lawyers don't answer to senior lawyers, you are really out to lunch.  When I was junior, there were many times I closed down the office (even thereafter), and was the only person in on weekends.

People always have choices.  Poor employers rarely retain good employees.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2019, 12:26:37 PM »
if I didn't take them
someone else WOULD HAVE...
half the stuff in my collections, came out the back doors of various museums in Ukraine
so the fact that you think they're ANY better than me
shows the depth of your folly...

my collection has legal protection as part of my estate and important items kept in appropriate environmental conditions
in many cases better than what they were in
my children and grandchildren will safeguard the treasure for ever more and add to it
until the messiah comes...
so don't hold your breath...

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:03:18 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2019, 12:30:18 PM »
[....lots of daftness]  When for example have you ever seen a pretty girl homeless? Not such a harsh life me thinks.

Normally, when they leave their 'lovin' partner' ..   I can give you examples ... 

Trench - WAKE UP .. your 'theories' are bollox

Offline pitbull

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2019, 12:30:24 PM »

What's for lunch?

Treadmilldude, I believe Krimster is NOT in your city.  And I don't care who it is, you never insult another man's wife.  That is why your post was modified.  (Even though Krimster took a couple of shots at Pitbull's husband.)
Ha-ha, I am just playing with the old goat too. Too bad Treadmilldude's post was modified, he was spot on on both counts
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Boethius

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2019, 12:31:25 PM »
The better half's family had many prominent Russians in it, including a few poets, writers, and artists.  His grandfather had a sketch of a famous painting, one given to his father by the artist, who was a cousin or something (can't recall).   The better half remembers that painting.

The KGB routinely searched the family apartment, and took everything, including that sketch.  It was in Soviet archives somewhere, but somehow, a few months ago, was put on sale at Sothebys or Christies in London.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2019, 12:33:38 PM »
I HAD to peek ..

" You know nothing about me" ...

priceless 

Whoooooosh went the Irony

:ROFL:
Ah, right on cue comes the troll. Our very own Forum Fool.

Offline msmob

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2019, 12:33:50 PM »
I've held other jobs before I finished law school, and if you think junior lawyers don't answer to senior lawyers, you are really out to lunch.  When I was junior, there were many times I closed down the office (even thereafter), and was the only person in on weekends.

People always have choices.  Poor employers rarely retain good employees.

You got there first ..

Trench.. Solicitors ( UK variant of lawyers )  work hard to qualify and earn crap money, at first ....   

You are too lazy to understand hard work

Online krimster2

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2019, 12:35:17 PM »
this is WHY I've put indelible labels
on the back of my paintings
to document their provenance
in case the Nazis come and take them again
for Gorring's collection
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:37:15 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2019, 12:38:08 PM »
I think we could have proven the painting was the better half's (or his uncle's), but he isn't the type to contest it.  I would, even if every penny for the work went to the lawyers I retained.

Online krimster2

Re: Krimster’s Adventures in Ukraine
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2019, 12:44:11 PM »
you're a lawyer
so you know the first step is finding "precedent"...
so who else went to court?

but, it's Russia, so never mind...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2019, 12:47:33 PM »
I think the claim could be brought in the UK.  I haven't researched the issue, but I think there's precedent for the auction house having to retain stolen works, they don't go back to the owner.

As a boy, the better half and his cousin used to routinely find ancient coins.  It wasn't unusual, and they were viewed as "worthless".  As teens, he and his friends would often find grenades and explode them.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:49:45 PM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2019, 12:52:08 PM »
You got there first ..

Trench.. Solicitors ( UK variant of lawyers )  work hard to qualify and earn crap money, at first ....   

You are too lazy to understand hard work

I personally don't see why there is this crazy notion in each profession that their needs to be a ritual of crawling on low money working all hours to prove ones worth before earning the going rate, absolutely ludicrous.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline jone

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2019, 12:54:36 PM »
if I didn't take them
someone else WOULD HAVE...
half the stuff in my collections, came out the back doors of various museums in Ukraine
so the fact that you think they're ANY better than me
shows the depth of your folly...

my collection has legal protection as part of my estate and important items kept in appropriate environmental conditions
in many cases better than what they were in
my children and grandchildren will safeguard the treasure for ever more and add to it
until the messiah comes...
and we'll have to hock all that stuff

You do realize how this is presented to the average viewer: 

"I justified my artifacts collection because if I hadn't stolen it, someone else would have!"

"But now it is protected, in spite of the fact that it is stolen merchandise."

So, have you bought any WWII paintings that were stolen from the Jews?

I make note that not all of your artifacts, by your own admission, came from museums.  You have previously admitted to going to sites and digging for them, removing them from the sites and making them historically worthless.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2019, 01:29:20 PM »
Normally, when they leave their 'lovin' partner' ..   I can give you examples ... 

Trench - WAKE UP .. your 'theories' are bollox

Yeah but pretty girls will ALWAYS have a load of other guys lined up more than willing to put them up. Only if/when they lose their looks may life become harder for them. All in all they get a pretty good deal I would say.

Online krimster2

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2019, 01:47:20 PM »
well screw it then, I was gonna write of my plans to do a strip club review of Moscow by a 60+ yr old dewd, who everyone says would be IMPOSSIBLE for this dewd to get any teen dream kinda date for the evening

and was gonna do nothing BUT parade my ass around Moscow in a navy blue Louis Vuitton with 14k aviator glasses, and my father’s Rolex he bought in Germany in September 1945 for a little over $300, and yes I have the little red case even the receipt inside
and have hanging on my arm a super model of not less than 18 yrs of age or older than 23

and starting at Rasputin’s start moving up the scale, until we get to a very PRIVATE location
one the biggest mega mansions in Rublyovka, cameras, guards on the outside
but inside.... holy freakin Christ....

but nah, ain’t gonna do that now!

I'm just gonna send y'all a picture of the Kremlin or some kakashka like that

Online krimster2

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2019, 01:59:12 PM »
"As a boy, the better half and his cousin used to routinely find ancient coins.  It wasn't unusual, and they were viewed as "worthless".  As teens, he and his friends would often find grenades and explode them.

I seriously had a "knack" for this in Ukraine, my wife would always laugh about it
I'd come home every day with handfuls of coins from every era
had gazillions, plus bullets, 2 to 1 Russian/German ratio
wife gets annoyed with me over this
so I gotta be sly and hoard EVERYTHING

first time I found UXO, unexploded ordnance, got all excited, contacted authorities
they told me to do some uncomfortable sex position with myself
sooooo... I took it out of the ground, drove down to the black sea and threw them off a cliff, 100 feet to the water below
little splash when they hit the water and that was it

if I were Ukrainian and enterprising
I could have taken a hack saw and opened up the shells
taken out the TNT and sold it in the black market...
worth a lot more than the dewds stealing manhole covers for scrap metal

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:19:10 PM by krimster2 »

Offline JayH

« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2019, 02:20:13 PM »

What's for lunch?

I dont think so Jon--  the K is a yesterdays man that can't handle it--  so tells ( invents?) stories that may or may not have an element of truth in them -- regardless they are yesteryears news--   but he persists and insists as if relevant today.
He has no problem inventing lies about others and trolling -- look at his comments directed at me that have zero basis of fact in them --  the posts of a jealous old fool with no dignity.

He claims many things --one being how real estate sales are conducted - and turns nasty when it is pointed out that even if he was correct about an earlier point in time -it was not correct years later! Just plain dumb.

He got very excited when I pointed out that watching porn with his 16yo daughter  ( yes -he posted that)was not  a normal thing for a responsible father to be doing -- and  then accuses me of many things that are and were completely false.

Earlier in thread MrsB refers  to "shooting fish in a barrell" -- well in the K man's case he quoted the sum total of his bragging about what in fact is an extremely modest total--  just pathetic.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:36:03 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2019, 02:29:49 PM »

Pretty girls are very lucky in any society they have something immediately to 'exploit' right off the bat and not just by rich guys, by Employers too. How often had a pretty girl got a job or a cushy job arranged for her because of her being pretty and hence being likeable to clients. How many ugly or fat girls do you see in such roles, how many ugly or fat weather girls, etc? They exist at he better end of exploitation I would say, not very guys get let off so lightly in life. When for example have you ever seen a pretty girl homeless? Not such a harsh life me thinks.

What an idiot you are !  :deadhorse:
Specifically in this case --  you complain of a  purported "advantage"  pretty girls exploit  -------  yet -------- you are the guy that is looking in the FSU to expoit your perceived "advantage "!!
 :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :wallbash:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2019, 02:45:23 PM »
That’s right boys and girls on RWD
We have a LOT of exciting shows lined up for YOUR entertainment!
starting with (edited by Anonmod)

well gee sorry folks sorry, tonight's episode of 'Roid Ranger has been canceled by the mod
as well as Digger Dan and his talking Dingo "Outback"

but first...
Terribly Sorry...
gotta tell ya’ll further bad NEWS
Krimster’s In-depth photographic Review of Moscow’s Strip Clubs
scheduled to have been presented this August
at this very web site
has been cancelled
I’m very sorry...
but, it will be replaced by an image of the Kremlin
or other more suitable Moscow landmark

JayH, there are disease ridden mollusks with mercury poisoning induced neurological damage that live near sewage treatment plants,
that do nothing but literally eat sh^t all day long and NIGHT to!
and these poor creatures have twice as much "going on upstairs" that you have cobber
and are more beneficial to mankind as well

my daughter is a freaking adult woman
so I've watched plenty of adult movies with her
like "50 Shades.."  no big deal

your invention, me watching porn with her
other than casually unavoidably like when we were in the whore house together
and she was waiting in the lobby while I was upstairs
that doesn't count, and you bloody well know it man!

my daughter, is an incredibly AWARE young woman
hyper intelligent and beautiful
full time college student

my daughter at her age, is WAY WAY ahead of you in understanding herself and the world she lives in
she just KILLS IT!

so you voicing ANY criticism of a young Alpha American Female who is Crème de la Crème is the funniest thing I EVER heard...
you don't even know how FAR ahead of YOU YOUNG ALPHA AMERICAN FEMALES ARE JayH
even at 18, their life is WAY ahead of yours, and JayH you have NO CLUE what I'm even talking about
no clue at all, no way of understanding how much MORE my daughter KNOWS compared to you
about the subject of "love relationships"
and her life unlike yours is on the way UP
and yours is on the way DOWN

must be sad to be you JayH...
and have only an empty failure of a life
instead of an actual life
so yeah, yadda yadda at me all you want cobber

bottom line, you are the most CLUELESS person about almost everything
not least of which, is giving any regard for your own failure to connect with Women sexually...
which you admitted to here on this board

so a guy who gets NO SEX
is getting warry warry angwy
with a guy who gets TOO MUCH SEX
I totally get where you're coming from
BUT
don't take your anger out on me man
I didn't cause this problem

PS
calling you an Aborigine Bush Guide was a joke, I wasn't being serious, so don't go "all defensive" on me

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:16:48 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2019, 04:11:44 PM »
What an idiot you are !  :deadhorse:
Specifically in this case --  you complain of a  purported "advantage"  pretty girls exploit  -------  yet -------- you are the guy that is looking in the FSU to expoit your perceived "advantage "!!
 :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :wallbash:

Exactly, except I am not complaining, I am saying that is the way it is. I don't necessarily like it at all that I was not borne a female hottie in the UK or US, Aus even and cannot win straight away in life just by hot female looks and physical form. Before I knew that a guy can go to the FSU and stand a lot better chances I was banging my head against a brick wall of females that could happily stand back and take their time over deciding, eny, meany, miney, mo. They enjoy it immensely, who wouldn't except the guys on the receiving end. So why shouldn't I have some of that for a change in the FSU?Only fair where in the UK I experience only unfairness.

I'll fill you in on what I think the K man is getting at Jay. Now I regularly go down the gym of recent for short stints so my physical form is a bit more reasonable, not quite athletic but a few arm muscles here & there. Anyway, while down there there are all these young girls there. Many too young for me, some we are talking early teens if that. Now as a percentage of the school kids in the area they would represent few in number BUT they all have got it that it's there looks and physical form playing a large part of that which will attract the top guys they want. They are already getting themselves in shape for them to nab them quick. I don't talk to them, don't need to and it would look dodgy but you can just tell it. Already toned tums and effort into keeping well toned, most even at that young age wearing g-strings and tight partially see through sports leggings, yoga pants or whatever you call them. In my day at their age even though society was not real up tight it would have been deemed obscene for such young girls to wear that stuff. For sure it is in fashion at the moment but they are also prepping themselves for the athletic, socialable, wealthy dude in their age range from about mid teens to early twenties and get them locked away early. Their not geeking away studiously as they know they don't have to overdo it on that, fine if they do it will raise them still further, probably but it's the looks and physical form they know that will win for them and attract the guys they want beating all other girls to them.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701