It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion)  (Read 17353 times)

Offline Franco Rey

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion)
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2019, 05:31:38 AM »

I reject your definition of femininity, though.  Femininity is about inner qualities, such as subtley and empathy, not what a woman looks like.

And I disagree. Femininity is about both things: Physical appearance and inner qualities/personality. And that's how dictionaries define it, and it's correct. As a point of contrast: A dyke, or VERY lesbian woman, does not look feminine at all. Because she's not. In this case, the outer appearance reflects the inner state accurately. That is usually the case. The way a woman looks reflects her personality/character/inner being. Same token, a very feminine woman (in character) will also always look feminine to the eye. Because she is. This regardless of if she's particularly beautiful or not. Although physical beauty of the feminine kind will make her look even more feminine to the eyes. Because there's a natural association between aesthetic, delicate beauty and femininity. This was deliberate design by the Creator.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:28:26 AM by Franco Rey »
It's the end of the world as we know it... so let's have fun.

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2019, 05:50:38 AM »

The last few decades have been interesting for women, compelling a reexamination of past concepts  for women.  I embrace how the lines have blurred. 

Feminism and femininity are quite different things. I don't embrace the blurring of the lines. If you knew the real origin of feminism, you wouldn't like it. It's scary. And feminism, by design, is contrary to femininity, as it advises women to look and act as men. It is social engineering, of the most evil intent. This is why lesbians are the most ardent feminists. Would you say that lesbians are feminine? No, they're not. Bisexual babes can be very feminine (they play the role of the female, in a woman-woman relationship)... But lesbians can't be feminine, and they envy the natural manhood of men that they can't possibly have. Because of this, in places like Tweeter, lesbians often say that they hate men. 

All the most famous authors of books on feminism are lesbians, and very ugly, unfeminine ones, at that. As they say, the type of (biological) female that no man would ever date!

The reason why WM look for Slavic woman is, precisely, to find women that have not been ruined by the fallacies/evil indoctrination of feminism. So, no, "blurring the lines" is NOT a good thing. Girls are girls. Period. A simple fact of human nature, as it (still) is. But if indoctrination takes place... I don't know what they become, but they're not girls anymore. They become some horrible hybrid creature. This is what the social engineers want. Please don't support their evil plans for peoplekind... They know that these forced changes can affect the genes of future generations... forever altering the being of humans, both male and female. See the terrible implications?

Someone else pointed out in this thread that young WW tend to be more feminine than their grown ups/adult/mature counterparts. This is correct. It's because the indoctrination has not taken place yet. The social engineers noticed the flaw in their plan, and corrected accordingly. So, now, indoctrination is meant to begin in early childhood, even from kindergarten on. This is why you now see drag queens (biological males pretending to be females) telling stories to the little kids, in schools and public libraries... And this is also why you'll see more and more lesbian and gay teachers at schools. It is an open attack on femininity (and masculinity, too), so no, I tell you, blurring the lines is NOT a good thing, not at all.

And to answer the question: Yes, FSUW woman are a lot more feminine! I think it's in their genes, too. This coupled with a (still) more traditional culture. Genes and culture go hand in hand, as culture can modify the genetic makeup, over time, as I already said. So, pray to God that the Slavic women will never change their essence!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:22:27 AM by Franco Rey »

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2019, 06:41:07 AM »

The last trend brings to the light is the competition getting fierce for men in the big cities (Kiev especially but also Kharkov, and we should add Odessa and Lviv) and some think to go in second class cities.
Girls start to show super ego syndrom (US - european disease).

I myself had few messages with a Kiev girl on Badoo recently and her tone was nasty.
She seemed entitled to have the super princess treatment while being already 42 and not a 9 (but at least a 7+ or a 8 based on the photos, however a little fat considering her weight).

Precisely what I'm talking about. This disease comes from social engineering, and the goal is to change the character of the Slavic woman forever. It scares me because there is some change already, so it's working.

I had many virtual girlfriends in vkontakte, some actually wanted to meet in person and come live in Canada. The reason it never happened is because of their chip on the shoulder. The sense of entitlement. They're Princesses, you see? They're too good for you (or me, for that matter)... And the younger girls are the worst cases of indoctrination. They fell easily. I lost count of how many lost souls there. So, it's a social pattern by now. They gave me a lot of grief, but at least my findings served as social anthropology investigation. But it looks bad for the future.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:45:40 AM by Franco Rey »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2019, 06:44:28 AM »
And I disagree. Femininity is about both things: Physical appearance and inner qualities/personality. And that's how dictionaries define it, and it's correct. As a point of contrast: A dyke, or VERY lesbian woman, does not look feminine at all. Because she's not. In this case, the outer appearance reflects the inner state accurately. That is usually the case. The way a woman looks reflects her personality/character/inner being. Same token, a very feminine woman (in character) will also always look feminine to the eye. Because she is. This regardless of if she's particularly beautiful or not. Although physical beauty of the feminine kind will make her look even more feminine to the eyes. Because there's a natural association between aesthetic, delicate beauty and femininity. This was deliberate design by the Creator.

Q/ Have you BEEN to the FSU yet to make such 'assertions' ....  ? ;)   You do realise that on a grey, cold day you might wonder what all the fuss is about ?..

Observation :  I can think of a few 'Dykes' that most men would be sad to learn play for the other side ....

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2019, 06:50:49 AM »
Q/ Have you BEEN to the FSU yet to make such 'assertions' ....  ? ;)   You do realise that on a grey, cold day you might wonder what all the fuss is about ?..

Observation :  I can think of a few 'Dykes' that most men would be sad to learn play for the other side ....

Not yet.... But I can see a Russian woman cutting logs with an ax and still look feminine... Or I've seen female police officers in uniform, fierce expression on the face. But they manage to look very feminine.

A few dykes, yes... But I would think that a majority of dykes look very unfeminine... This from experience, after half a century of living.

Offline msmob

« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2019, 07:02:55 AM »
Not yet.... But I can see a Russian woman cutting logs with an ax and still look feminine... Or I've seen female police officers in uniform, fierce expression on the face. But they manage to look very feminine.

They are the ones the state wants you to see and think of ....  ( I'm thinking Crimea's former Prosecutor General and now 'Russian' MP  ) the reality is much more normal..

A few dykes, yes... But I would think that a majority of dykes look very unfeminine... This from experience, after half a century of living.

I realise this is subjective, but many 'Dykes'  like femininity in their partner ...   ))

I fear that you may be ( slightly ) a victim of internet marketing over reality ..

It will be interesting to read you impressions of Kyiv in August, though ...   Even in my little village in England.. the flowers doth bloom such that I wonder where they dwell, in secret (?) , in winter ;)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2019, 07:16:17 AM »
Not yet.... But I can see a Russian woman cutting logs with an ax and still look feminine...
Feminine women don't chop wood, that's a man's job.

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2019, 07:23:30 AM »
They are the ones the state wants you to see and think of ....  ( I'm thinking Crimea's former Prosecutor General and now 'Russian' MP  ) the reality is much more normal..

I realise this is subjective, but many 'Dykes'  like femininity in their partner ...   ))

I fear that you may be ( slightly ) a victim of internet marketing over reality ..

It will be interesting to read you impressions of Kyiv in August, though ...   Even in my little village in England.. the flowers doth bloom such that I wonder where they dwell, in secret (?) , in winter ;)

I need to elaborate on this. I don't doubt that some lesbians look very feminine. But then  if so, they are not dykes. Let's see a formal definition of dyke:

"A slang term to describe a lesbian woman whose appearance and mannerisms are not particularly feminine
"
Thus, a pretty, delicate, feminine lesbian is not a dyke, by definition.

This can be illustrated with the one time couple of Ellen DeGeneres and Anne Heche. The latter can hardly be described as a dyke, because she's pretty, delicate and feminine. At heart, a female. But she's not attracted to men for reasons that are not part of her core being. But a dyke is unfeminine by nature and appearance.

I didn't mean to say that all lesbians are ugly.

And  femininity is being and acting and looking like a female of the species.

This is the nature of womanhood: To be female. To be woman. Without this, our race would be extinct.

Hope we didn't wander too much out of topic.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:45:49 AM by Franco Rey »

Offline msmob

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2019, 07:36:14 AM »
I need to elaborate on this. I don't doubt that some lesbians look very feminine. But then  if so, they are not Sykes. Let's see a formal definition of dyke:

"A slang term to describe a lesbian woman whose appearance and mannerisms are not particularly feminine
"
Thus, a pretty, delicate, feminine lesbian is not a dyke, by definition.

How formal ? ...the Oxford or Cambridge versions state simply, "a lesbian and offensive" term ..

'Sorry' but I believe you are embellishing ;)

This can be illustrated with the one time couple of Ellen DeGeneres and Anne Heche. The latter can hardly be described as a dyke, because she's pretty, delicate and feminine. At heart, a female. But she's not attracted to men for reasons that are not part of her core being. But a dyke is unfeminine by nature and appearance.

I didn't mean to say that all lesbians are ugly.

Your 'example' are not an item ...  ( one time - as you say )   Ellen DeGeneres' partner is Portia de Rossi - currently ..

I fancied Anne Herche !

Hope we didn't wander too much out if topic.

IF we do, our mod that isn't, Beel ( ;)  ) will step in  !  In the meantime - we'll have to disagree on what constitutes a 'Dyke'  :barf:  ( horrible expression )

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2019, 07:42:11 AM »
Feminine women don't chop wood, that's a man's job.

Are you.reinforcing my views, or bring sarcastic?  :)
But, generally speaking  you're absolutely right.

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2019, 07:50:42 AM »
How formal ? ...the Oxford or Cambridge versions state simply, "a lesbian and offensive" term ..

'Sorry' but I believe you are embellishing ;)

Your 'example' are not an item ...  ( one time - as you say )   Ellen DeGeneres' partner is Portia de Rossi - currently ..

I fancied Anne Herche !

IF we do, our mod that isn't, Beel ( ;)  ) will step in  !  In the meantime - we'll have to disagree on what constitutes a 'Dyke'  :barf:  ( horrible expression )

I'm sure you can find several definitions. No need to embellish. People use 'dyke' in a derogatory manner.
Because an unfeminine woman is not pleasing to the eye. I think by my example you understood what I meant.

And I specified that they were a one time couple, so not anymore. But the pictures and videos of the two together survive, to illustrate my point.

Yeah Anne Heche is beautiful. The kind of lesbian men say about: What a waste! :)

Offline msmob

« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2019, 08:04:23 AM »
Hmm, I tried ...   The word is highly toxic and it's definition ;)

We'll agree to differ.. )))

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2019, 08:23:30 AM »
when I was in Amsterdam
I stuck my finger in a dyke

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2019, 08:32:17 AM »
when I was in Amsterdam
I stuck my finger in a dyke

And what did she do?

Offline Franco Rey

« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2019, 08:39:26 AM »

Of course... Actually, all dykes (whose features are more masculine than feminine) want a feminine partner. The dyke plays the part of the Male (think Degeneres), while the softie female plays... well, her self (think Anne Heche)

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2019, 08:42:52 AM »
"And what did she do?"

stopped leaking...

Offline msmob

« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2019, 09:14:36 AM »
Of course... Actually, all dykes (whose features are more masculine than feminine) want a feminine partner. The dyke plays the part of the Male (think Degeneres), while the softie female plays... well, her self (think Anne Heche)

I do not think  Ellen DeGeneres is 'butch'..

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2019, 09:21:01 AM »
The dyke plays the part of the Male (think Degeneres), while the softie female plays... well, her self (think Anne Heche)

And you know this from all your intimate relationships with lesbians?

That really is a simplistic, and retrograde "analysis" of relationships.

BTW, Anne Heche was married to a man for well over a decade, separating from him last year.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gator

« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2019, 04:03:20 PM »
I agree with Moby about Ellen. 

Years ago I attended a Gay Pride musical show.  It was fun.    DeGeneres is drop dead gorgeous compared to some lesbians I saw that night.  Shocker! 

My gay ex-BIL says gays are "afraid" of dykes.   

Offline JayH

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2019, 05:08:46 PM »

To start  - a fwiw -- Unless Ellen & Portia are back together -- I thought they split up some years ago ? Maybe together again -- maybe someone who follows womens gossip mags can confirm> Moby?

My 2nd fwiw   --   I actually knew Portia De Rossi back in early career days before she moved to the US.
My 3rd fwiw    --  the now Russian MP and former Crimean Prosecutor  rose to prominence  after the Russian invasion of Crimea in 2014 .
In an earlier time  I actually met her when she was doing to online dating thing  etc. She was particularly memorable as one of the most difficult meetings I have ever had !  This was some years prior to the invasion and the changes in the political landscape . One of the things that finished in an "argument"  was Crimean roads  and there condition compared to the rest of Ukraine. Because of the history of the Russian base at Sevastopol  the roads generally were good on the Crimea .
Before anything from the peanut gallery jumps out -- back in 2014 when she hit the news -I mentioned all this in chat to  a few people who are still on the forum  -- and I may even have commented in a thread somewhere about her.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2019, 05:31:35 PM »
Dear JayH

I have no idea and less interest as to the status of celebs marriages and was only ever interested in your marital status to a FSU woman based on the veracity of your info on Ukraine and dating 'advice' ..

All I can say is roads in Crimea were awful pre '14 - including Sevastopol - but I do not doubt you tried to date women in their twenties

It is noted your failed date is married to someone much closer to her age and has a child, now ..

Offline JayH

« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2019, 05:53:21 PM »
Ahh Moby -- no wonder your "lady"  thinks you are a little boy ! You are such a childish cretin. :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2019, 05:58:08 PM »
Ahh Moby -- no wonder your "lady"  thinks you are a little boy ! You are such a childish cretin. :cluebat:

Ah, so JayH

I guess my disagreeing with the state of the roads upset you ? ..  I know it couldn't be anything to do with your  Vladimir Nabokov inspired complex

PS 'My boy' did not include the adjective 'little' - that was more JayH 'creativity'

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:35:24 PM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1418