It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: woman are women  (Read 24717 times)

Offline Bruno

woman are women
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2006, 02:48:32 PM »
Quote from: KenC
I know my wife firmly believed it to be true (that there was a serious shortage of RM) also.

It is not a shortage of RM but a shortage of valuable RM for build family... if it is one thing that RW value in American man, it is the responsability in a family... several RM flee these responsability but not a AM...

Of course, if your RW is from the middle of Siberia, it is long time that men have flee to better place ( big city )... and the shortage of RM is real...

Never forget that russia is 11 time zone... if you are not able to find the desired women in russia, you will never find the right women... several speak over RW mentality but a moscow women is not like a siberian woman, not like a vladivostok women... I have experience with european side Rw ( maximum caucase ) but russian offert a loot of choise... and several men limit themself to easy part ( european side )...

Offline KenC

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
woman are women
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2006, 04:19:58 PM »
Quote from: Bruno
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bruno

woman are women
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2006, 04:42:52 PM »
KenC
[/quote]
These time, it have nothing too make with google... of course i have not idea about what the demographics are in your wife's hometow since i don't know your wife hometown !!!

And before begin be insulting, don't forget that like you have yourself say before, you case is not the rule but the exception... i write generaly, in the goal to reach the more case on these forum... i try to explain general case and not your particular one... so, before speak about my "jibberish", don't forget your previous words in other post who explain that your case is particular...

Of course, each case if particular but since the information on these forum is for a general audience, my reply will not be accurate at 100%... allow the initial poster of these topic to judge the validity for him and not for yourself...

I don't care of what you or your wife thing... since your case it not the mainly case... a exepcion is not a rule... and i try to serve the majority of members here... for special and specific case, PM me and i will help ONLY IF POSSIBLE...

Offline TigerPaws

• 16 years together & still very much in love
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
woman are women
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2006, 05:03:12 PM »
[color="#0000ff"][size="4"]My sister in law is visiting us here in the Bahamas she is a very attractive and  intelligent 25 year old living and working in Moscow. She lives alone because  there is a real shortage of single, available men who are genuinely interested  in having a traditional family and home life, sure there are plenty of bums,  leeches, druggies, alcoholics and other mostly undesirable men. There are a lot  of married men with 2, 3 even 4 mistresses because they are wealthy, many of her  friends are married to unfaithful husbands but because the choices are limited  they stay, wife abuse is all too common and the authorities just look the other  way.[/size][/color] [color="#0000ff"][size="4"] Statistics only tell part of the  story, all too many men are not interested in getting married or of having a  quiet life and family which is what my sister in law has come to  understand.[/size][/color]

Offline Oosik

woman are women
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2006, 05:03:36 PM »
The problem is, KenC and I both made statements regarding our respective darling's hometowns, and you used general rules to try and tell us we were full of beans. Thank you for your general knowledge. But don't tell us that what we know from experience is BS.

Offline Bruno

woman are women
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2006, 05:18:26 PM »
Oosik, I don't say it is BS... read the post of tiger... it is not a problem of ratio men/women but more a problem of potential valuable husband and father...

Same if you are from Alaska, RW can have interest in you because of your stable situation ( what they call financial secure : don't mean rich but security ), of your respect of family (children )...

What is BS is say that it is not enough men in russia for the russian women... this is only true for older women... not the young one... not that several russian men are not valuable men for marriage is a other problem... don't mix the problem... 

Offline Oosik

woman are women
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2006, 05:28:44 PM »
Bruno, is it possible that there are cities w/i these two countries that have demographic anomalities? Some cities are known far and wide as cities with such an imbalance. When I was in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, I had a 16 year old RW tell me that her sister was moving to Ivanovo, and she used the term City Of Brides, and stated some horrible ratio of women to men. She did not learn it from agencies, there are none in P-K. Chernigov is also locally known as the same. So stop using your statistics of total #s in Russia or total #s in Ukraine to describe every city in both countries. That's like using the average crime rate in the US and applying it to Grangeville Idaho or Provo Utah, it just doesn't work.

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2006, 05:33:57 PM »
[color="blue"][size="4"] Oosik is right I have been to cities of 40,000 to 60,000 people where there were NO available men between 17 and 60, yet there were SO many beautiful women. The men were all gone either to the military or off to the oil fields and big cities to work.
[/size][/color]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 05:34:00 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline Bruno

woman are women
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2006, 06:14:52 PM »
Quote from: Oosik
Oosik is right I have been to cities of 40,000 to 60,000 people where there were NO available men between 17 and 60, yet there were SO many beautiful women.[/size][/color][/font]

Tiger, the population of Chernigov is around 310.000 people on 30 sq/miles... i don't really call this a little city...

Offline KenC

woman are women
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2006, 06:20:25 PM »

I don't care of what you or your wife thing... since your case it not the mainly case... a exepcion is not a rule... and i try to serve the majority of members here... for special and specific case, PM me and i will help ONLY IF POSSIBLE...
Do you mean "think"?  Try it sometime.  You again are confusing what was said regarding age differences.  That does not apply here to this topic.  Oosik, Tigerpaws and I have given specific examples of 3 or 4 different cities which you try to refute with national statistics gleaned from your google search.  National averages need not be applicable to individual cities.  Hell, they may not even apply to ANY city.  You think you serve the whole of humanity with your invalid and inapplicable information?  I have news for you: You are not the only one with access to google.

KenC
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 06:30:00 PM by KenC »

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »
[color="blue"][size="4"]KenC,

Brovo :clapping: Brovo
[/size][/color]

Offline Bruno

woman are women
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2006, 06:33:44 PM »
Do you mean "think"?  Try it sometime.  You again are confusing what was said regarding age differences.  That does not apply here to this topic.  Oosik, Tigerpaws and I have given specific examples of 3 or 4 different cities which you try to refute with national statistics gleaned from your google search.  National averages need not be applicable to individual cities.  Hell, they may not even apply to ANY city.  You think you serve the whole of humanity with your invalid and inapplicable information?  I have news for you: You are not the only one with access to google.

KenC

Can you read... just up your post, i have post the general stastitic for the Oosik lady city... and these data are from 2005, certainly more accurate that the meaning of your lady who live in USA from several year...

Of course, they are official census of Ukraine and it seem that some here don't believe result from local gouverment...

And yes, everybody have access to google ( or other search engine ) but several are too lazy for make the search... same when i publish a link, some make comment without check the link... too lazy for make a "click"...

If you have follow news, you have seem that situation have change a lot the last year in FSU... and meaning from one people is only a meaning, not the reality... I don't think that your wife have count how much men and women was in her city...

Offline jb

woman are women
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2006, 06:54:06 PM »
[color="blue"][size="4"]
KenC,       Brovo :clapping: Brovo
[/font][/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="4"]
[/size][/color]LOL,,, I think he meant "bravo",,, not; "brovo", I swear, higher educaton isn't what it used to be.

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2006, 07:00:35 PM »
[color="blue"][size="4"]Bruno,

My sister in law is with us now and though she now lives in Moscow she still has family and an apartment [/size][size="+1"][size="4"]in [/size]Ruzayevka Russia (Mordvinia) which is very near [/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="+1"]       Saransk. Her information is as of 2 weeks ago and she says there are very few if any available men in either city, as I said sure you can find the bums and undesireables but what woman wants those. The pool of available men even in Moscow which is where she LIVES NOW is very bad, Hells bells she even has a difficult time finding a date let alone someone who is interested in settling down.
 Forget your silly stats this information [/size]
[/color][color="blue"][size="+1"]is [/size][/color][color="blue"][size="+1"]current and[/size][/color][color="blue"][size="+1"] NOT found over the internet, try going there for a change
[/size]
[/color]

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2006, 07:02:34 PM »
Quote from: jb
KenC,       Brovo :clapping: Brovo
[/font][/size][/color]
[color="blue"][size="4"]
[/size][/color]LOL,,, I think he meant "bravo",,, not; "brovo", I swear, higher educaton isn't what it used to be.

:arguing: [color="blue"][size="4"]So what try typing on a PDA in the dark and see how well you do. Try adding something constructive to the discussion for a change.[/size][/color]
[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 07:15:00 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline jb

woman are women
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »
LOL,,, LOL,,, your the freakin' millionare, buy a real computer...

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »
LOL,,, LOL,,, your the freakin' millionare, buy a real computer...

[color="blue"][size="4"] Why should I bother a PDA is very portable, easy to use, when I drop it overboard or it gets wet (I am on my 3rd) they are easly replaced. We have a couple of lap tops which are great but bulky http://www.getac.com/pages/home.html and a real pain to wait for the machine to boot and such.
 For all their limitations PDA's work just fine for us.
[/size][/color]

Offline jb

woman are women
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »
TP, I don't think using a PDA is your problem.

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2006, 07:41:23 PM »
TP, I don't think using a PDA is your problem.

[color="blue"][size="4"]LoL it is not worth a reply :)[/size][/color]

Offline Oosik

woman are women
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2006, 07:47:17 PM »
JB you must need testosterone shots, you seem intent on starting catfights tonight.

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2006, 07:54:55 PM »
Quote from: Oosik
JB you must need testosterone shots, you seem intent on starting catfights tonight.

[color="blue"][size="4"]Nothing new about tonight Oosik.[/size][/color]

Offline jb

woman are women
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2006, 07:58:03 PM »
TigerPaws knows that I think he's a blowhard and a troll, no big news there.

Unlike others who frequent these boards, I have not changed my spots a  dozen times over the years, I'm still the same old lovable, straight  shootin', "jb".   Like it or lump it.

FWIW, I'm up this late playing nursemaid to a sick RW wife, in between  administering meds on a regular basis, reading this crap is high  entertainment for me.

Offline KenC

woman are women
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »
KenC

« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:07:00 PM by KenC »

Offline TigerPaws

woman are women
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2006, 08:07:29 PM »
TigerPaws knows that I think he's a blowhard and a troll, no big news there.

Unlike others who frequent these boards, I have not changed my spots a  dozen times over the years, I'm still the same old lovable, straight  shootin', "jb".   Like it or lump it.

FWIW, I'm up this late playing nursemaid to a sick RW wife, in between  administering meds on a regular basis, reading this crap is high  entertainment for me.

[color="#0000ff"][size="4"]
 What you think jb is completely irrelevant, at least I attempt to offer  constructive suggestions and not directly or indirectly attack people.  Disagreement about issues is one thing calling people names and leveling  accusations is unwarrented and unnecessary to any discussion. [/size]
[/color] [color="#0000ff"][size="4"] Try offering something constructive  to the discussion.[/size][/color]

Offline Admin

• Administrator
woman are women
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2006, 08:12:25 PM »
OK Guys - enough of the testosterone splashing about.

Let's get back on track.

- Dan

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1993
Total: 2003

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM