Forum > Experienced

Azerbajanian Women

(1/7) > >>

Turboguy:
Just curious about Azerbaijainian women.   I have to go there on business in a few weeks so I just finished writing a few gals from there to see if I can combine some gold mining and business on the same trip.  I don't think I have ever heard women from there mentioned and was just curious if anyone had ever tried it?

Other than the fact that it is predominantly a Muslim country any comments?

Oosik:
Imet a guy who also lost his luggage coming back from the FSU. He was in Azer... with his fiance. She looks hot, and from what he says, it is similar to the rest of the FSU. Many muslims, but not nutbag wahhabis. Many russians there too, and they feel some discrimination.I'd say good pickings!! Write to a few before you go.

Turboguy:
I wrote to 4 a few minutes ago.  I will wait and see what kind of response I get.  Basically the others I could find on Free personals that I did not write listed themselves as Muslims which is a little more cultural difference than I would prefer.

Oosik:
If there was an agency with a "matchmaker" service there, I would do that, and get set up with a few dates. Also, I'd buy some addresses too. See if you can establish some fundimentals with a few. This way, you get to meet and establish chemistry on the company dime, and do a real vacation later after you have written to one or two for a while after a meeting. This guy had a hottie, and she was even 2 years older than him!! He was visiting his dad who was involved in the oil biz when he met her. He said all the expats had gorgeous girlfriends, although some sounded like sugar daddies.

Turboguy:
The pickings from the usual places are a little slim.  For example Elena's had three girls total from there.  I did not meet the qualifications of any.   I will do some looking for an agency.  At this point I don't know how long I am staying.  I will find out tomorrow.  It will be nice to make a trip on someone else's nickel. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version