Forum > Products/Services Exchange

Possible Business Idea suggested to me (British chap)

(1/2) > >>

Slumba:
OK so I know this British fellow, his suggestion, which he is 100% sure will work:

-- exchange USD for Russian Rubles

-- use rubles to buy Chinese-made replacement vacuum cleaner parts

-- set up a warehouse in the newly-free (as he calls it) area of Donetsk

-- from this warehouse, drop-ship the parts to Britain and Europe, taking orders online

I have tried in various ways, to dissuade him on each of these points.  Anyone have anything to add?

JayH:
The drop shipping that fool was hoping to see was the dropping of bombs all over Ukraine by his Ruski masters!

Can only hope he pumped all his GB pounds into roubles at 38 as he was advising and promoting others to do!One way od creating rubble !!  :D

sparky114:
Wasnt me  8)

msmobyone:

--- Quote from: sparky114 on November 04, 2015, 11:08:37 PM ---Wasnt me  8)

--- End quote ---

Certainly not me, either  ;D

alex330:
It could work if you used arbitrage with the Russian made military hardware flooding Eastern Ukraine at no cost and the demand elsewhere for it. With that profit invest into BTC which has been on an upward swing due to Chinese speculation, and use it to build a Chinese factory on Russian soil in Vladivostok. Those Chinese parts manufactured on Russian soil could then be transported at no cost by the convoys back into Eastern Ukraine and to the local Amazon FBA warehouse which will soon be built there. Not only could you then drop ship to the Brits, but also the rest of Europe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version