Forum > Products/Services Exchange

Apartment Recommendation for Kharkiv

(1/1)

SteveInBoston:
All,

I would appreciate any recommendations you might have for an apartment rental in Kharkiv.  I am planning to visit in October/November this year, and stay 1-2 months. 

I have looked on Airbnb and the ones I have seen seems rather small (studio or 1 bedroom with unusual layout).  The studios were $600 - $1000/month and the 1 bedrooms were $600 - $2000/month.   The prices seem excessive?  I would prefer to spend up to $500/month but can go higher as long as it's comparable to local market price vs western tourist price.

I would like to find something similar to a Western/American style 1 bedroom apartment (a bedroom and a separate living room) with a fully applianced kitchen (oven, burners, refrigerator).  Located somewhere near center city or near a main public transport stop.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

P.S.  I would need Wifi and a work area in the apartment to work remotely during my stay.  Either a desk or table, or enough room in the living room or bedroom to add a desk.

msmob:
When you have the required number of posts ( 3 or 5 ?)  the private mail facility will kick in

A member called wallm has recently stayed in Kharkiv as I recall

Mila:
Hello Steve,

I can book a very nice place for you, in city center for much better price than Airbnb. Please, contact me directly and I will help you out.

Looking forward to hearing from you  :)

SteveInBoston:
Hi Mila,

I sent you a PM, I think.  Please let me know if you got it.

Regards,
-Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version