Forum > Products/Services Exchange

www.beautifulbrides.eu

(1/3) > >>

BBrides:
Greetings to all,

I am looking for some capable single men for the Slavic women that are on my (free) dating website http://www.beautifulbrides.eu

I just rebooted the website so there are few women at the moment, but I am actively advertising so more women will be coming in daily that are looking for a good man.

* The website is 100% free for men and women. None of that join for free and then pay when you try to contact someone crap. Once there are enough people on the website, I will probably start adding some paid services, although my goal is to keep communication free.
* The site does run scammer detection in the background to filter out unwanted guests.
* I do allow the sharing of personal information like Skype and telephone numbers. If you want you can even put it on your main profile page (although I recommend to talk to someone first before giving them your personal information).
I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

ML:
Sounds like a good deal; although not for a married man like myself !  :-)

cameraguymn:
it'll definitely cost you more than $29.99

--- Quote from: ML on February 15, 2021, 06:24:52 PM ---Sounds like a good deal; although not for a married man like myself !  :-)

--- End quote ---

BBrides:
Over the last month we had over a 100 women sign up (not counting those without picture). The men are severely lacking behind though even though it does not cost a penny.

So for anyone interested in finding a wife abroad, this is still a good time to get on board.

Shadow:
Hi, interesting flag there  ;) As the site i free, I would like to ask you for the purpose. Are you running it as a business, and if so what is the earning model? It is always good to have full clarity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version