Forum > Introductions and Ice-Breaker

Greetings RWD!

(1/11) > >>

ph4tst4x:
I've visited this forum a handful of times, but today I decided to create a profile.  I hope to draw from the vast accumulation of experience here so I can ensure a happy and healthy family with my future wife.

I met my RW on a website called fdating.  I'm in my early 30's, she's in her mid 20's.  She previously completed an English degree from a university in Moscow, so our communication was great.  We used WhatsApp everyday to communicate and got to know each other rather quickly.  Eventually, we planned a trip to Istanbul.  We had our trip in January this year, and that's when we became engaged.  A month after returning from our trip, we discovered she became pregnant  ;).

I've sent off the K1 visa package, but there are so many confusing variables in this equation.  It looks like the US embassy in Moscow isn't conducting interviews, and so there's a growing backlog of interviews to be had.  Also, Russia isn't processing tourist visa applications from US citizens, so I don't even know if I'll be able to be in Moscow for my child's birth.  We're just taking it a step at a time, but any input would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I look forward to becoming part of this community!  It's been difficult finding people to relate to regarding FSU women.

BC:
Well it seems double congratulations are in order!  Welcome ph4tst4x!

Indeed tricky and challenging times for us all as far as traveling goes, but yeah, lets see what kind of ideas the communal knowledge pot can produce.

Oh... Welcome!

ML:

--- Quote from: ph4tst4x on April 17, 2021, 01:04:45 PM --- A month after returning from our trip, we discovered she became pregnant  ;).

--- End quote ---

Have doctors been able to determine the cause of this ?

tfcrew:

--- Quote from: ph4tst4x on April 17, 2021, 01:04:45 PM ---   It looks like the US embassy in Moscow isn't conducting interviews, and so there's a growing backlog of interviews to be had.  Also, Russia isn't processing tourist visa applications from US citizens, so I don't even know if I'll be able to be in Moscow for my child's birth.

--- End quote ---
Thanks to the Biden admin people...US/Russian relations have been strained again. As it might help...contact your congress reps and see if they might assist. Best of luck with all---

tfcrew:

--- Quote from: ML on April 17, 2021, 02:44:46 PM ---Have doctors been able to determine the cause of this ?

--- End quote ---
What would they know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version