Forum > Introductions and Ice-Breaker

Hello & A Returnee to this Board

(1/4) > >>

sjsca:
 Hello from California. I joined this message board over 20 years ago. I wrote & got addresses from many women, but decided to meet only one girl: Tanya from Samara. We wrote many letters (the Internet was not working at all then), then met in Petersburg where her aunt & uncle lived. She left after only 1.5 days with me: we had dinner that night. We were to be together for 10 days. I was deeply hurt. Asked for a 2nd meeting, but could not return the following year. We met again 2 years after our first meeting. 2nd meeting a real disaster: mean, distant, didn't even want to look at me, or talk, or even walk down the street: she wanted to run away. And she wanted this "2nd chance" with me! I returned home & gave the whole thing up. And broken hearted. Tanya met another man from this Board 4 years later, & even travelled to her city of Samara & met her parents. He was incensed it was all a scam.

2 guys from this Board asked me about my experience & were going to meet their girls in Petersburg. They both lived down in San Diego. I suggested having a marriage agency in Petersburg as a backup if anything went wrong. The girls met them & both turned and walked away; then they phoned me from Russia "can you help us?". I gave them a name of a reputable marriage agency & they were introduced to many girls. Both ended up getting married in San Diego.

The moral here: meeting a girl can work if the chemistry is right, or it might not. Be careful. Have hope, be on your best behavior because these girls are just as worried about foreigners and their intentions.

I made a recent post about anyone knowing Tanya Chernykh from Samara, & got a couple of sad replies.
My thought was perhaps she would be interested in my returning many photos she had sent to me.

Don't be discouraged about anything people say or write. The reward of a beautiful & wonderful woman in your life cannot be measured.

BC:
I heard long ago: "Don't let anyone take up space in your head if they ain't paying the rent."

IOW relationships are reciprocal.  If it doesn't work out, let go.

BillyB:

--- Quote from: sjsca on June 07, 2021, 11:41:58 PM ---The reward of a beautiful & wonderful woman in your life cannot be measured.

--- End quote ---

Tanya wasn't wonderful at any time. She left you by yourself, a visitor in her country, in less than 2 days. Then she kept you on the hook giving you hope for years until agreeing to a second meeting which was also a disaster. Next girl, evaluate her quickly and if it something isn't right, turn around, walk away and never look back. You have only so many years to live. Don't waste time with the wrong people.

John Gaunt:

--- Quote ---I returned home & gave the whole thing up. And broken hearted

--- End quote ---

It looks like you’ve spent the past 14 years in denial about this woman, and still are, seeing as you’re so sensitive to the faintest criticism.

You should have moved on a long time ago, after the first date, really.

Lesson to be learned: don’t fall in love with a pen pal.

Patagonie:
"I made a recent post about anyone knowing Tanya Chernykh from Samara, & got a couple of sad replies.
My thought was perhaps she would be interested in my returning many photos she had sent to me."     

Oh guy, please, help yourself, stop this shit.
Stop the romanticism and be the nice guy. You are just hurting yourself for 20 years. It's time to mourn her; you just jeopardize your chances to be happy.
Who cares about those photos?????? Only you, move on fella, move on.
Stop to live in the past; your life is now, every day, you only have ONE life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version