It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Afghanistan  (Read 42192 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Afghanistan
« Reply #375 on: September 15, 2021, 08:32:51 AM »

Secretary of State admits to not knowing if we killed kids or ISIS. Sen Rand Paul said we've killed thousands by drones. We should figure out who we're targeting before firing missiles.

He lied, he knows, you know, I know, it's been reported in the news repeatedly.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Re: Afghanistan
« Reply #376 on: September 15, 2021, 12:37:45 PM »
Why isn't it that you and other lefty's don't get the point.

1. Biden botched the Afghanistan exit. He should have evacuated the civilians
American citizens first. Nobody is stupid enough to disagree with that.

2. Because he was getting political criticism for the fiasco of his own making
so he killed a random family with a drone attack and lied about it saying it
was the terrorist mastermind behind the car bombing. 

3. He promised he wouldn't leave American citizens behind and then left American
citizens behind.

4. He lied about having a plan to get American citizens out and he isn't even
planning to make a plan on getting them out.

Your trite repetitive complaining that we shouldn't have done x, y or z in the first
place is totally irrelevant to the situation. We can only change our future actions,
not our past.

What's next? Will you say we shouldn't have killed all the native Americans? We
should have allowed women to vote earlier? We should have never enacted the
Smoot–Hawley Tariff?

We should always examine the past so that we can avoid repeating it, but let's
focus on the what happened in this past month(s) not what we can't fix during
the Bush administration.

The "Biden blunder' reminds me of the "newsome blunder".   A low percentage of the people think it is as important as those on the right wing.  At the ballot box, it won't be a big difference maker, and that is what it is mostly about for conservatives. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #377 on: September 15, 2021, 01:56:31 PM »
The "Biden blunder' reminds me of the "newsome blunder"...At the ballot box, it won't be a big difference maker....
The same silly voters?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BC

« Reply #378 on: September 15, 2021, 03:48:31 PM »
The same silly voters?

Silly or not, that's democracy.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #379 on: September 15, 2021, 04:34:38 PM »
Secretary of State admits to not knowing if we killed kids or ISIS. Sen Rand Paul said we've killed thousands by drones. We should figure out who we're targeting before firing missiles.

What the hell! The US had been doing this since time immemorial. Trump did it, Obama did it, Bush did it, etc...and literally every US president at war had done it. We carpet bombed Vietnam, fire bombed Berlin and Japan targeting mostly civilians cities, killing millions, even before we nuked Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

All of the sudden partisan hacked is making an 'exception' to this heinous rule? Give this a long-overdue rest! You're no longer making any sense.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #380 on: September 15, 2021, 05:15:28 PM »
The "Biden blunder' reminds me of the "newsome blunder".   A low percentage of the people think it is as important as those on the right wing.  At the ballot box, it won't be a big difference maker, and that is what it is mostly about for conservatives. 

Fathertime!

Unlike you, I thought that I would back up what I say.

Biden Approval poll
Trafalgar Group

How do you think Joe Biden is handling his job as President?
43.5% Approve
54.3% Disapprove

Source
http://thetrafalgargroup.org/TRF-Biden-Approval-0908-Poll-Report.pdf
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #381 on: September 15, 2021, 06:43:28 PM »
43.5% Approve
54.3% Disapprove
The 43.5% who approve are silly.   
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #382 on: September 16, 2021, 03:11:41 AM »
The 43.5% who approve are silly.

And no doubt the most uninformed.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #383 on: September 16, 2021, 03:20:13 AM »

What the hell! The US had been doing this since time immemorial. Trump did it, Obama did it, Bush did it, etc...and literally every US president at war had done it. We carpet bombed Vietnam, fire bombed Berlin and Japan targeting mostly civilians cities, killing millions, even before we nuked Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

All of the sudden partisan hacked is making an 'exception' to this heinous rule? Give this a long-overdue rest! You're no longer making any sense.

Justifying killing civilians because it has been going on since time memorial by the US government?

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #384 on: September 16, 2021, 05:28:29 AM »

Biden Approval poll
Trafalgar Group

43.5% Approve
54.3% Disapprove

Source

Seriously Bill, who in this day and age can put any stock into a poll?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #385 on: September 16, 2021, 05:53:07 AM »

Justifying killing civilians because it has been going on since time memorial by the US government?

Best have someone else read the post for you, because it’s obvious you’re having a difficult time understanding what you just read.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #386 on: September 16, 2021, 06:29:47 AM »

Biden Approval poll
Trafalgar Group

43.5% Approve
54.3% Disapprove

Source
Now you are a big believer in polls suddenly?   If I wanted to scour the internet for polls, I'm pretty sure I can get whatever result I believe the be the truth. 

I'd say biden is doing ok so far. 

Fathertime!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #387 on: September 16, 2021, 06:42:15 AM »
The same silly voters?
In the case of Biden/Trump and Newsome/Elder I think those 'silly' voters made the better choice.  Right wing zealots  can pour their frustration out on the internet, and hope that the next presidential election will go their way as the demographics continue to work against them. 

Fathertime!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #388 on: September 16, 2021, 08:58:50 AM »
I'd say biden is doing ok so far. 

:shock:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #389 on: September 16, 2021, 10:01:31 PM »

Trump was killing terrorist leaders. No, he did not kill kids. Better management gets better results.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #390 on: September 17, 2021, 04:58:17 AM »

Trump was killing terrorist leaders. No, he did not kill kids. Better management gets better results.

BillyB-

That was funny! You’ve been hosed, man!

Last month, the UN announced that the number of civilian casualties in the first nine months of 2018 is higher than in any year since it started documenting them in 2009.

He not only broke Obama’s lustful bombing game in that country, he actually dropped the 22k lb. MOAB that likely killed more children than you can count. Likely would’ve have broken Obama’s record in Libya too except Obama made sure there really was nothing left to bomb. LMAO!!

You’re sunk deep, bro.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2018/11/13/the-u-s-never-dropped-as-many-bombs-on-afghanistan-as-it-did-in-2018-infographic/amp/

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 05:03:52 AM by GQBlues »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #391 on: September 17, 2021, 06:20:57 AM »

:shock:

Hehe, nice video.  For sure I'd rather have biden as my president than my surgeon.

Fathertime! 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #392 on: September 17, 2021, 09:07:34 AM »
BillyB-

That was funny! You’ve been hosed, man!

He not only broke Obama’s lustful bombing game in that country, he actually dropped the 22k lb. MOAB that likely killed more children than you can count. Likely would’ve have broken Obama’s record in Libya too except Obama made sure there really was nothing left to bomb. LMAO!!

You’re sunk deep, bro.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2018/11/13/the-u-s-never-dropped-as-many-bombs-on-afghanistan-as-it-did-in-2018-infographic/amp/

Trump's 2019 increase bombing got results. Fighting nearly stopped and no American soldier was killed since Jan 2020. Trump had pacified the Taliban to where they considered a cease fire and peace. Obama and Bush's strategy prolonged the war and kept the military industry rich. By leaving Afghanistan the way we did and killing kids while lying it was Isis-K planners, Biden essentially created tens of thousands of bitter people who will become the next terrorists. Some of those future terrorists came to America as refugees. Military industry can take a break while we enrich big pharma's pockets for the next few years. You know politicians are getting kickbacks each time their reward an industry.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #393 on: September 17, 2021, 10:10:13 AM »

Trump's 2019 increase bombing got results. Fighting nearly stopped and no American soldier was killed since Jan 2020. Trump had pacified the Taliban to where they considered a cease fire and peace. Obama and Bush's strategy prolonged the war and kept the military industry rich. By leaving Afghanistan the way we did and killing kids while lying it was Isis-K planners, Biden essentially created tens of thousands of bitter people who will become the next terrorists. Some of those future terrorists came to America as refugees. Military industry can take a break while we enrich big pharma's pockets for the next few years. You know politicians are getting kickbacks each time their reward an industry.

Jimminy, Creekety WOW Batman! The ol' proverbial moving goal post, I see...

Trump got results alright! He killed far MORE CIVILIANS in the process.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #394 on: September 17, 2021, 10:30:48 AM »
Trump got results alright! He killed far MORE CIVILIANS in the process.

Taliban stopped shooting at us because Trump killed civilians and they care about civilians?

How do you know Trump targeted civilians? How do you know he killed more civilians than Biden? Did you keep a count? When the Taliban stopped warring with us, it actually saved civilian lives. Guess how many civilians are going to get slaughtered now because of Biden's actions.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #395 on: September 17, 2021, 10:43:49 AM »

Taliban stopped shooting at us because Trump killed civilians and they care about civilians?

How do you know Trump targeted civilians? How do you know he killed more civilians than Biden? Did you keep a count? When the Taliban stopped warring with us, it actually saved civilian lives. Guess how many civilians are going to get slaughtered now because of Biden's actions.

You're much too easy and incredibly predictable, BillyB. Your partisanship needs a very serious overhaul. Quit the koolaid.

Stop digging...you've successfully reached the realm of unimaginable absurdity months ago.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #396 on: September 17, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »

You're much too easy and incredibly predictable, BillyB. Your partisanship needs a very serious overhaul. Quit the koolaid.

Stop digging...you've successfully reached the realm of unimaginable absurdity months ago.

Is that the best you can do? And you think I'm drinking the fake news koolaid? The author of that report is a professor at a university who writes op eds at the Washington Post and other liberal newpapers. Read her references for her report. Most of them came from the NY Times. She relies on biased journalists for info on what Trump is doing. Here she said Trump turned the Mexican American border into a warzone. You believe that too?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/11/30/administration-is-treating-border-like-war-zone-its-violating-laws-war/

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #397 on: September 17, 2021, 11:10:09 AM »
RWD has more "magical thinkers"  than Wizardchan.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #398 on: September 17, 2021, 11:27:34 AM »

Is that the best you can do? And you think I'm drinking the fake news koolaid? The author of that report is a professor at a university who writes op eds at the Washington Post and other liberal newpapers. Read her references for her report. Most of them came from the NY Times. She relies on biased journalists for info on what Trump is doing. Here she said Trump turned the Mexican American border into a warzone. You believe that too?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/11/30/administration-is-treating-border-like-war-zone-its-violating-laws-war/

Neta Crawford credentials

What about yours, BillyB? What's your credentials aside from a known internet political hack?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #399 on: September 17, 2021, 03:29:36 PM »

Neta Crawford credentials

What about yours, BillyB? What's your credentials aside from a known internet political hack?

I'm not biased like Neta is. I tell people to avoid both the Democratic and Republican parties. There's only a handful of good people in them parties and only those people should be supported. It doesn't matter how much credentials Neta has, she's very flawed because she's very biased.

RWD has more "magical thinkers"  than Wizardchan.

I had to look Wizardchan up. A journalist reports they are 30 something yo virgin males who avoid females because they believe they are demonic succubi spirits. Their slogan is "Disregard women, acquire magic". Does anybody here feel like joining them? The journalist says they wouldn't vote for female such as Hillary so Trump pursued their vote hard. Why would Trump need to try hard to obtain votes from women hating male virgins?

This story on this group  reminds me of the media and Democrats making up QAnon, a group of guys who love Trump and think Democrats are vampire aliens that suck on the blood of children. I hope when this is over, the media is held accountable for messing up people's minds.  Americans are getting a taste a fascist communist style propaganda which does nobody any good.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2206
Total: 2215

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM