It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What’s the point of this board  (Read 8074 times)

Offline Sailor291

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
What’s the point of this board
« on: August 19, 2021, 07:27:45 AM »
I have been a member/ reader if this board for 20+years. I liked reading about other people’s experiences with their wives from FSU.  However it seems that the board is nothing more than a political sounding board anymore.  I don’t like to put my personal politics out there just so I can get into some argument with another member, this whole political thing is getting very old.  I would really like if this board returned to its original purpose.  Is that too much to ask?

Offline ML

Re: What’s the point of this board
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 08:24:00 AM »
I agree.

However, there may be some practical considerations.

I am not sure if the owner of this site (is it still Dan) makes any money from it.

If yes, probably the fees he can receive from advertisers is correlated with the number of members, the active members, and the number of postings.

Very few are posting anything about their interactions with women from the Former Soviet Union.

So if political postings were to be completely shut  out, there may not be enough traffic here to bring in enough revenue to pay the cost of maintaining this discussion board.

I have posted a number of items about my daily interactions with my FSU wife, her family, etc.  Mostly here:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=18530.0

Anyone can review and see that I get almost zero comments on those postings.

Conclusion:  There is virtually no interest in reading about normal, healthy relationships between WM and FSUW.  Train wrecks, ongoing and predicted, generally do get a lot of comments.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 08:36:18 AM »
I, for one, would be interested in reading more about the daily interactions between WM and their FSU wives and girlfriends.

We could even write about the major and even minor irritants we encounter.  However, this would mean that those who are quick to throw  out the TMI (too much information) postings would have to be shouted down.

I don't mind posting TMI as there is virtually zero chance that I and my FSU W will ever meet (in person) any of the other posters here.  If others would take that same attitude, maybe we can provide each other with some really helpful comments and insights on how to have a more successful relationship with our FSUW.

I will start this by commenting that I am noticing more and  more that my FSUW repeats the same viewpoint over and over on some trivial matters.  It is somewhat (becoming quite a bit of) of an irritant to me.

For instance:  We usually eat our largest meal in mid afternoon.  Then, as the evening draws near, she will start asking when I want to eat something lighter.

And then she will repeat, for the 1,000th time:   

"I don't want to wait too long to eat as it's not good to go to bed with a full stomach.  "   I understood that point when she said it 999 times ago.

Question:  Does your FSUW have a similar habit ?

And whether your answer is yes or no . . . how can I get my FSUW to "Shut up" about this ???
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 08:42:01 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 09:02:33 AM »
I have been a member/ reader if this board for 20+years. I liked reading about other people’s experiences with their wives from FSU.  However it seems that the board is nothing more than a political sounding board anymore.  I don’t like to put my personal politics out there just so I can get into some argument with another member, this whole political thing is getting very old.  I would really like if this board returned to its original purpose.  Is that too much to ask?

There's more than just a few factor that influenced the steady decline of interest with WM/FSUW, and the discussion forum. To begin with, even at the height of the MOB, AM/FSUW marriages only peaked at 4,000/yr. Compare that to AM/Asian, which tallied upwards of 10K/yr +. It was always destined to die down sooner than later anyway.

The passing of VAWA I'm certain also contributed to this.

Of course, the change in Russian economy eliminated all, if not most, of the unions between WM/RWs. Leaving only Ukraine as the lone source of FSUW availability. The eventual 2014 maidan undermined that, too.

Consequently, a lot of the ladies that used to post on this board, mostly Russian, slowly disappeared as a result of the men's hostile sentiment towards everything Russian scared them all off.

911 also affected, albeit shortly, the impetus of the MOB.

But I think the single biggest cause in the demise in this segment of the MOB is the large number of failed marriages. Even involving people previously deemed 'experts' in this endeavor by many seeding a growing negative perception - maybe even attitude - about the adventure.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 09:04:04 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 09:38:01 AM »

I used to post a lot about my life with my Ukrainian wife just like ML currently does. Posted a lot of details and photos. Back then some people accused me of posting too much about it. Now people aren't getting enough of that kind of forum themed talk. I stopped posted about my life after I learned some people were digging into my life uninvited. It only takes a few to spoil it for all.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 10:13:13 AM »
In fairness if you look on any of the online dating sites there is probably only a tiny fraction of women that are seeking a WM in a country such as Ukraine. If you take the capital & latest city Kiev in Ukraine the numbers of women on Fdate each day isn't that many at all, a handful. Those profiles over a few days old of which there are a fair number are almost pointless writing to as most won't reply. There is an option in Fdate to get a copy of all messages from others sent to your inbox but either they are no longer interested or haven't ticked that option.

Other sites like Elena's Models, dmnotify, Mamba (which I no longer rate) etc all will have similar levels of women that are in some way legit. Other options that directly address international dating, agencies, etc will have no better. Many operations will have loads of bs profiles to make it look like there are more women than what they are. So to some extent there is not really the activity there, the impression I get is that it was more in the past. Even with everything bad going on in Ukraine at the moment odds are life is still more liveable than in the past 1990s & 2000s. That may change if the effect of the virus damages the economy enough.

Japs/DK recommended Tinder to look for a girl in Ukraine. That is not a bad idea. Those women are not specifically looking for a western guy which has its plus and minus points. There are a greater number of women but most never set out to find a WM. So is the whole International dating in Ukraine now a bit of a passing fad? Is it now better to use apps like Tinder, just go over there then start dating to show you're for real?

For us UK guys it's certainly no a huge deal these days to just go there, US still has the long haul flight issue. I think times have somewhat changed though and the old skool guy  messages a girl in a foreign land (Ukraine) like she is some far off exotic curiosity is coming to pass. In future and I think it is already guys will likely just use universal dating apps like tinder to meet up with FSW. In that respect while this board contains a wealth of useful info for dating a FSW it's probably becoming less of a unique area than it was. That's not to say loads of WM do FSU dating probably on the contrary but it is likely becoming less of a outlandish thing these days as western influence spreads.

Belarus is probably at present at least a place where it's still a bit unusual. Western influence is starting to spread there also but at present it's still a little closed off compared to Ukraine & the popular Russian cities I think.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 10:34:03 AM by AnonMod »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 10:26:58 AM »
I have tried to throw out various topics besides political [most recently the Tokyo Olympics, global climate, humor, non-political current events] and there were usually no responses for discussion. Political discussion was supposed to be contained in members only but squirm out somehow to the general public at the odds and ends forum and the public sees all the name calling and put downs.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 10:57:04 AM »
wall of text I hardly was bothered to read

but to contradict Trench just a bit of the small amount I did bother to read..

I know of about 20 girls (well women) only in Kyiv-area that is looking for a foreign husband, not only- but they expanded their search to include foreign, especially since they see how me and Tanya is very happy together and the life we are building.

They are all in 25-40 range, all of them but one - without a child. All of them have work (that I know of) and can survive there, but want to find that allusive thing called love. Build a strong happy family and just live a life.
3 of them previously married but all divorced because the hubby looked to the left and found someone younger to fool around with. Still a very common thing over there.. infidelity. 

They refuse to use free sites like Fdating because "everyone is a f*cking pervert only asking for camsex or nudes"

All of them can be found on monthly sites like dmnotify/cuteonly, don't remember the other ones used. A couple of them are registered to Marriage agency's that place them on sites like Anastasia also, but none of them uses that site after everything I told them about it. They still get requests through the agency.

There is still a lot of men going there and hiring marriage agency's, one of the girls, she is 29 - has on average 2-3 requests for dates per week, a little down now with covid ofc.. but many many middle east people still travel to Ukraine in the midst of the pandemic to seek a wife.
Ukrainian girls are of highest value there.

But they use primarily the monthly pay sites on my recommendation, where they at least are a little "protected" from the worst perverts, and cheap poor ones, like you Trench :)
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 11:20:29 AM »

There are very few newbies that are willing to post. The OMB (old married bastards)
run off any who make a post. The interest in traveling to Eastern Europe has frozen
with Covid.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2021, 11:22:03 AM »
I, for one, would be interested in reading more about the daily interactions between WM and their FSU wives and girlfriends.

Unless the woman is Russian, then you will insult her and she won't return.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2021, 11:37:52 AM »
but to contradict Trench just a bit of the small amount I did bother to read..

I know of about 20 girls (well women) only in Kyiv-area that is looking for a foreign husband, not only- but they expanded their search to include foreign, especially since they see how me and Tanya is very happy together and the life we are building.

They are all in 25-40 range, all of them but one - without a child. All of them have work (that I know of) and can survive there, but want to find that allusive thing called love. Build a strong happy family and just live a life.
3 of them previously married but all divorced because the hubby looked to the left and found someone younger to fool around with. Still a very common thing over there.. infidelity. 

They refuse to use free sites like Fdating because "everyone is a f*cking pervert only asking for camsex or nudes"

All of them can be found on monthly sites like dmnotify/cuteonly, don't remember the other ones used. A couple of them are registered to Marriage agency's that place them on sites like Anastasia also, but none of them uses that site after everything I told them about it. They still get requests through the agency.

There is still a lot of men going there and hiring marriage agency's, one of the girls, she is 29 - has on average 2-3 requests for dates per week, a little down now with covid ofc.. but many many middle east people still travel to Ukraine in the midst of the pandemic to seek a wife.
Ukrainian girls are of highest value there.

But they use primarily the monthly pay sites on my recommendation, where they at least are a little "protected" from the worst perverts, and cheap poor ones, like you Trench :)

Lol, I don't mind a good jibe Nightwish ;D

On the topic though I would hardly say 20 girls in a city of millions is a lot of women. Sure it's just the ones you know and there will be others. I've looked on sites like dmnotify and it's hardly teaming with girls, no more than Fdate - and you can look on there for free! :D To be fair it probably is a but better than Fdate where I get the impression a lot of western men go and many possibly aren't serious.

I've heard women say before that they got into foreign dating because of their friend's good experience, etc. I don't see that it had created a huge number of women interested though. In comparison to the female population open to dating around that age it's pretty small. Odds are the big hang up for many is not being near their family. There's stuff that can alleviate that a bit, being in a country not far away, being near airports, video chat, texting, etc but it probably still hangs heavy a bit.

On the whole I still don't think there is huge amount of activity happening in the WM/Ukrainian dating scene like it used to be.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2021, 11:55:34 AM »
I have tried to throw out various topics besides political [most recently the Tokyo Olympics, global climate, humor, non-political current events] and there were usually no responses for discussion. Political discussion was supposed to be contained in members only but squirm out somehow to the general public at the odds and ends forum and the public sees all the name calling and put downs.

I think there's stuff people want to talk about in current affairs and often that tends to be something with a political edge. There's times when that goes too far and it just becomes general partisan positions taken up & argued such as Trump & Biden and who supports who. While this isn't a current affairs forum I think many forums you go on will go off onto current affairs as it's what it's long term members tend to what to talk about, take Afghanistan for example.

To be honest members need to either talk about their experiences with FSW or their wives, their extended FSU family or new members talk about stuff. Unfortunately some new members tend to be rather nieve and when they get told they have been had on by a FSW that's normally the last we hear of them. Ok good jokes are made of it but I don't know if there is a better way to help them move on to better ground with a FSW rather than abandon it altogether, which I assume is what they do.

So I think lack of much happening there is why members like to entertain current affair topics. Nothing wrong with that it good to hear what other members think but it's kind of a down time actively on here when no real FSW topics are up for discussion I think.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 01:28:58 PM »
  While this isn't a current affairs forum
It is a discussion forum.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 03:47:10 AM »
Lol, I don't mind a good jibe Nightwish ;D

On the topic though I would hardly say 20 girls in a city of millions is a lot of women. Sure it's just the ones you know and there will be others. I've looked on sites like dmnotify and it's hardly teaming with girls, no more than Fdate - and you can look on there for free! :D To be fair it probably is a but better than Fdate where I get the impression a lot of western men go and many possibly aren't serious.

I've heard women say before that they got into foreign dating because of their friend's good experience, etc. I don't see that it had created a huge number of women interested though. In comparison to the female population open to dating around that age it's pretty small. Odds are the big hang up for many is not being near their family. There's stuff that can alleviate that a bit, being in a country not far away, being near airports, video chat, texting, etc but it probably still hangs heavy a bit.

On the whole I still don't think there is huge amount of activity happening in the WM/Ukrainian dating scene like it used to be.

No because many close down their account since they know the men can't visit right now.. and they do not want a virtual relationship.
And you're right, it's only a handful I know, but I also only know about a handful of girls there, Tanyas friends. And these ladies are that's about 50% of those.

I am fully aware it's not like 6-7 years ago when I started looking there, and even less now with social media taking a big leap instead of datingsites.. read somewhere that over half of all international relationships starts on facebook and instagram (and whatever more there is)..and is growing rapidly.

you just have to do your due diligence.. but that was a advice I could have saved space and time writing when it comes to you.

Offline BC

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2021, 04:05:27 AM »
Your assessment makes good sense, Nightwish.  Thanks for posting it. Someone else might find it useful.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 04:17:17 AM »
I should also guess that looking for and joining a discussion forum like this is kinda yesterdays news..

Now everything is on youtube, hell half the younger gen cant even read two sentences in a row without getting a headache.
If it's not on youtube or google, it doesn't exist almost..

Offline BC

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 04:58:37 AM »
At its essence, the whole FSUW dating 'thing' was a limited network of social media platforms, mostly run by agencies.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 08:22:58 AM »
Now everything is on youtube, hell half the younger gen cant even read two sentences in a row without getting a headache.
If it's not on youtube or google, it doesn't exist almost..

Unfortunately many of those youtube videos are made by agencies that we warn against. On a forum, people can discuss different idea which is a good thing. Google has been suppressing free speech and opposing ideas. Many big tech companies are in bed with each other. I wouldn't doubt a guy searching for answers on google will be pointed to youtube and facebook over forums.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 08:48:52 AM »
Bottom line is, when the Soviet collapse, there was this huge anxious curiosity from countries like Russia about the western hemisphere. At the same time, the post-Soviet period (90s) economically devastated mmost of these nations, putting people in a very uncompromising dire situation. So you had these two events colliding at the very same time.

Dating/marriages became one of the escape from country and life many women saw as a way out of it. Fortunately at the time, the internet gave many westerner a window to these social fishing hole to salvage whatever social opportunity they can't muster at home. Supply saying hello to demand. Male frenzy ensued. Dating sites, chatrooms, discussion forums was the hottest trend because men couldn't get enough of the subject to temper their excitement.

Fast-forward, the driving impetus behind those (un)fortunate events slowly dissipated. Life and country got better. Even the likes of atypical Russian women wised-up and in many of these MOB-nations. MOB industries began to abandon the market place.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:47:03 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 11:20:05 AM »
Is that too much to ask?

I've tried resurrecting old threads (I just did several today) to see if there is
any new information or insights on them. You could do the same.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline fathertime

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2021, 01:05:14 PM »

Fast-forward, the driving impetus behind those (un)fortunate events slowly dissipated. Life and country got better. Even the likes of atypical Russian women wised-up and in many of these MOB-nations. MOB industries began to abandon the market place.
From what I've seen most US men don't have the guts for what they feel is the risk involved.  I've seen some horrid marriages over the past few years, most men just live in misery with a woman that doesn't like/respect them, or they find unattractive, or both.  Too fearful to take the step they would like to take.  I tell them I'd rather be dead then in that type of marriage for very long.  The one friend that is finally getting divorced found an equally horrid 'girlfriend' that he states is abusive towards him.  He adores my wife and entertains the idea of going to Colombia, but just can't muster the get up and go to get on a plane.    Perhaps the golden era of the early internet flushed out most of the men/risk takers, and now it will be a slower trickle from here on out. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2021, 03:35:17 AM »

Unfortunately many of those youtube videos are made by agencies that we warn against. On a forum, people can discuss different idea which is a good thing. Google has been suppressing free speech and opposing ideas. Many big tech companies are in bed with each other. I wouldn't doubt a guy searching for answers on google will be pointed to youtube and facebook over forums.

This is true, there are a lot of agency and similar stuff on You Tube. Many start off by offering 'helpful advice' but then if not straight away but eventually roll into 'their services'.

I'm not saying all the advice they give is bull often some decent advice that is genuine is offered up but that it ends up being given to make the listener want to trust in the services given. While I think so e of those that have set up in agency/mentoring capacities had initially decent & honest intentions the need to make money always seems to end up being the big pull. May not necessarily mean the agency/mentor types have got greedy just that they we'd to earn a certain amount of money to get by and make their operation work possibly. Always has seemed to be the case that every agency that starts off with good intentions out there ends up perhaps not quite so over time.

Most recent thing I have seen on YouTube are several Agencies/Mentors/Advisors etc offering their 'clients' personal love tours, meet ups with so many women over the course of a few days for several thousand dollars/euros/or pounds. I personally don't see that as a workable business model to any guy with a but of sense. Main thing is the guy would have no idea if the girls he is meeting haven't just been offered a nice big financial inducement to meet him (out of the few thousand dollars he paid). So he could be paying a lot of money for set ups. They tend to guarantee a guy will meet so many women which makes it more fishy to my mind. End of the day no amount of money can guarantee a guy will love so paying thousands is a ridiculous way to go to my mind.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2021, 03:49:59 AM »
He adores my wife and entertains the idea of going to Colombia, but just can't muster the get up and go to get on a plane.    Perhaps the golden era of the early internet flushed out most of the men/risk takers, and now it will be a slower trickle from here on out. 

Fathertime!

With your wife??? :shock: LOL

Seriously I don't know why US guys go all the way to the FSU when South America is in their back yard. Fine if they have a really strong pull for a FSW but it's one hell of a long journey to make. I once met a Brazilian girl at work, she was scorching hot and unfortunately for me had been imported by another English guy and set to marry. I seemed to get some initial interest but don't think I had the wealth & status she was looking for. Even still if Brazil was in my back yard I would be going there, outside of present virus situation at least. Looking at her apart from being facially pretty, nice big boobs, a good figure and a nice height she was also quite white looking. Aside from her accent that was quite nice you wouldn't be able to tell that she was from a different culture that easy until she spoke. Nice dark hair and facial features but generally white skin, slightly tanned possibly but nothing really noticeable. So yeah while the FSU has its interests to a US guy it puts him a hell of a lot out of his way getting there compared to a quick flight to South America.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2021, 05:40:47 AM »
It was supposed to be about a brotherhood and watching each other's backs. Giving good advice and so on. 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2021, 06:36:50 AM »
With your wife??? :shock: LOL

It's ok, I can't blame him, he is a male so what do you expect!   He sees the potential, 6'5", full head of hair, he would be a huge hit overseas, but coming out of a divorce to an equally unacceptable 'girlfriend'. 

Seriously I don't know why US guys go all the way to the FSU when South America is in their back yard. Fine if they have a really strong pull for a FSW but it's one hell of a long journey to make. I once met a Brazilian girl at work, she was scorching hot and unfortunately for me had been imported by another English guy and set to marry. I seemed to get some initial interest but don't think I had the wealth & status she was looking for. Even still if Brazil was in my back yard I would be going there, outside of present virus situation at least. Looking at her apart from being facially pretty, nice big boobs, a good figure and a nice height she was also quite white looking. Aside from her accent that was quite nice you wouldn't be able to tell that she was from a different culture that easy until she spoke. Nice dark hair and facial features but generally white skin, slightly tanned possibly but nothing really noticeable. So yeah while the FSU has its interests to a US guy it puts him a hell of a lot out of his way getting there compared to a quick flight to South America.
Brazil, Colombia, you can find ladies of all colors.  Mine is on the rather dark side, but I was open to any color really if the other attributes were there.   Most men just don't have what it takes to put together a plan.  If I were to inventory a group of my friends from their 30's to their mid 50's now, it would be a story of missed opportunities for them.  Many have remained (Somewhat unhappily) single, yet they let opportunity pass by all these years, now decades.  If you were one of my friends in life, I've always felt you were a fake poster just cheerfully messing with the boys here, but if not, I might have to put you in that same category as many of my friends.   

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1970
Total: 1980

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM