Forum > Cultural and Political Events

What's the border situation in FSU countries?

(1/1)

John70:
As far as I know, the borders in Russia have been closed since the beginning of the pandemic. They are stricter there.

Can anyone tell what happens in Ukraine and Belarus? what about Baltic countries?
Are they more flexible for the entry of tourists? What type of visa do they ask for?

How was the evolution of the lockdown in these countries? and how about the predictions for autumn and winter?

I ask those who were able to cross the borders and explain their experience, about PCR test controls, vaccination passport, airports,  etc.
Thanks in advance

Boethius:
You can enter Ukraine.  You need to provide proof of health insurance for the duration of your stay, a negative PCR test and negative rapid test for COVID antigens, both taken no more than 72 hours in advance of your arrival date, and official proof of a WHO approved vaccination.

Ukraine was on lockdown, and COVID is still active, with an average of about 2,000 new cases daily. 

Can't tell you about the others.  The Baltics is not a place to look for a bride, unless you have been corresponding with someone.

2tallbill:

--- Quote from: John70 on August 27, 2021, 02:57:44 PM ---What type of visa do they ask for?

I ask those who were able to cross the borders and explain their experience, about PCR test controls, vaccination passport, airports,  etc.
Thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

What country are you from? The rules are different if you have a Russian passport
than if you have an American, Canadian or Australian passport.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version