It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: "Why don't you just date an American woman?"  (Read 118215 times)

Offline possum

Re: "Why don't you just date an American woman?"
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »
I'm hot for her fat rolls.. If all AW are like her, I'm there!! :-*
Why get a ball and chain when you can get the milk for free?

Offline Jooky

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 12:09:56 PM »
It seems to me that it has very different meanings in the US and Russia. 

Nope, it's about the same and depends on the person.

You can find Russian women with a line of suitors (just read any story here about agency pro-daters), you can find Russian women with f* friends, just like in the US and you can find married or 'committed' women searching for foreign men.

When it comes to dating, love and marriage there are always unusual cases. Here's an example: I was watching Hoarders today with my girlfriend and she told me a story about a girl she knows. This girl is pushing obese and a hoarder slob, but despite all the competition she managed to land a tall, handsome well off boyfriend in Russia.

So just like the 'fattest mother' there is always the unusual, but that's not the norm. Like I posted above, I do think it's easier to date in Russia than in the US, but you need to have your feet on the ground. If you truly believe all the negative exaggerations about US women, you can easily be taken for a ride.

Offline Jooky

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 12:11:21 PM »
Possum, don't worry! They just opened a Carl's Jr. in Novosibirsk! Soon enough you won't have to look to the US for those tasty fat rolls.  :P

Offline possum

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 12:13:47 PM »
Possum, don't worry! They just opened a Carl's Jr. in Novosibirsk! Soon enough you won't have to look to the US for those tasty fat rolls.  :P

Good.. I like to be able to grab my women, ya know what I'm sayin'? The bigger they are the more to love..

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 12:37:20 PM »
Good.. I like to be able to grab my women, ya know what I'm sayin'? The bigger they are the more to love..

Nothing like swimming in the fat, huh?  ;)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline possum

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 12:41:21 PM »

Nothing like swimming in the fat, huh?  ;)

Nothing like disappearing in them fat rolls.. :)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 12:54:10 PM »

Yum!
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 02:08:27 PM »

Possum, be careful.   Many AM have become entrapped in an air lock during foreplay with obese women.      :)     The woman becomes excited by the struggling motion of the man and she clamps her thighs even tighter, eventually suffocating the man. 

Offline noelscot

• Commercial Member
  • Offering Ulan-Ude travel support
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 03:29:05 PM »
Is this really a behavior of an AW? I would like to know, because as soon as I now live in Canada, I may be perceived by WM just like they perceive their usual AW.

Where can I read about how WW behave at dating?

I'd like to also add that it is cultural relativism for someone to argue that AW and RW are somehow drastically different. Of course, they vary, but both AW and RW still have the same intrinsic human nature.  Men are the same here, too. Men only have one thing on their mind and are lying if they say otherwise.
“The sewage is up to our necks already — whatever you do, don’t make waves.”-Michael Haneke

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 06:47:33 PM »

I can't tell if you are being facetious or really mean that.

A quick story: Several years ago friend of mine had a band and were playing in a distant town. He asked me to ride along and I accepted. I didn't have any idea about the place we were going and didn't really care.  But, when we got there and they piled in I was really surprised. Let me preface with, this is Arkansas and there are many "corn-fed" women. The place was small and roughly 25 women were there with about that many men. Of the 25 women at least 15 of them weighted 250+ and some would had dressed out 100 pounds heavier than that. Most all of them had boyfriends or husbands with them and most all of the husbands seemed to be extremely jealous. Catering to their every whim and hanging on for deal life. If it wasn't so funny it would be sad. The one commonality between those husbands, it seemed the were almost all small stature and slim and appeared younger.

I had never seen anything such as that before. The more attractive ladies were all without dates and available. This struck me as very odd. At least for the places I had been. Very strange.

I had never seen so many obese women in one club and almost all with a man while the slender attractive ones didn't

Offline Misha

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 08:02:41 PM »
It seems to me that it has very different meanings in the US and Russia.
If a Russian girl dates me, it means something. She likes me and tries to evaluate me as a potential life partner. She doesn't have a pool of suitors behind the door, I'm the only one. I have to behave similarly.

This would apply to most women in Canada who are dating and would not apply to all Russian women.

When an American woman wants to "date" you, it often means that she already has a boyfriend who is really a sex friend.

I have to disappoint you, but not all Russian women are as you imagine them to be. Some cheat on their boyfriends, some cheat on their husbands, some also will have a endless series of one-night stands....

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
It's strange. Most romantic female roles in American movies are played by foreign actresses. Where are American girls?

The last movies I've seen:
Black Swan - Portman from Israel, Kunis from the Ukraine
The Adjustment Bureau - a British girl

The previous Bond Girl - from the Ukraine.
A new Bond Girl - from Russia
Margarita Levieva, 31

What the hell? Now everybody will go to Russia for his own Bond Girl.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:51:36 PM by Vincenzo »

Offline possum

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 11:25:29 PM »

I can't tell if you are being facetious or really mean that.

A quick story: Several years ago friend of mine had a band and were playing in a distant town. He asked me to ride along and I accepted. I didn't have any idea about the place we were going and didn't really care.  But, when we got there and they piled in I was really surprised. Let me preface with, this is Arkansas and there are many "corn-fed" women. The place was small and roughly 25 women were there with about that many men. Of the 25 women at least 15 of them weighted 250+ and some would had dressed out 100 pounds heavier than that. Most all of them had boyfriends or husbands with them and most all of the husbands seemed to be extremely jealous. Catering to their every whim and hanging on for deal life. If it wasn't so funny it would be sad. The one commonality between those husbands, it seemed the were almost all small stature and slim and appeared younger.

I had never seen anything such as that before. The more attractive ladies were all without dates and available. This struck me as very odd. At least for the places I had been. Very strange.

I had never seen so many obese women in one club and almost all with a man while the slender attractive ones didn't

I know a couple in Kansas just like you described.. The husband is tall and very slim, doesn't have any obvious defects and looks like a regular guy.. but the wife is at least a foot shorter than him, has a muffin top and on top of that another roll, and another one on top of that one.. You couldn't tell where her legs end and her shoulders begin. They are roughly the same age, but she looks at least 7 years older than him, although I suspect it's the other way around. She puts it down to 'baby fat', but her kids are in school now :rolleyes:

Offline possum

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 11:33:45 PM »

Possum, be careful.   Many AM have become entrapped in an air lock during foreplay with obese women.      :)     The woman becomes excited by the struggling motion of the man and she clamps her thighs even tighter, eventually suffocating the man.

Yes, death by fat seems to be the most common sexual freak accident in the US.. :D

On a serious note, I bet if men refused to go near these shapeless blobs of fat, obesity would be overcome in five years, tops..

Offline possum

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 11:39:51 PM »

Yum!

Yup.. nothing like propping the 'tummy' to get to the sweet parts.. :tmi: :rolleyes:

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2011, 12:02:22 AM »
Emma Stone is hot.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2011, 12:04:46 AM »
On a serious note, I bet if men refused to go near these shapeless blobs of fat, obesity would be overcome in five years, tops..

Not that simple.  Plus, there are men who prefer large women.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline possum

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2011, 12:10:43 AM »

Not that simple.  Plus, there are men who prefer large women.

Those men are in the minority.. Most AM settle for fat women because the slim women are already taken/out of their league/nowhere to be found.. ;)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 12:13:26 AM »
Hmm, I'm not so sure of that.  Women do in fact, lose weight to attract men.  When I look around, most overweight women are middle aged, there aren't really too many large young women.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline possum

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2011, 12:33:00 AM »
Hmm, I'm not so sure of that.  Women do in fact, lose weight to attract men.  When I look around, most overweight women are middle aged, there aren't really too many large young women.

And yet I know of at least one extremely obese Canadian chick who is younger than me. :D I don't ever see girls in my age group who are obese. Some are overweight, sure (and they tend to be married with children), but nothing like you'll see in Canada or the US. :o

Offline Boethius

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2011, 12:48:42 AM »
But I did see lots of large women in Ukraine. 

Honestly, I rarely see morbidly obese young women here. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:33:48 AM by Boethius »

Offline Gator

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2011, 06:16:36 AM »

This is similar to Warren Buffet's suggestion for balancing the nation's budget:

"I could end the deficit in 5 minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all
sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election."

However, as Boethius wrote, there are men who like large women. Many of these men are just as fat as the women.  Many of these women perhaps are asexual.  I don't know.  I have never been with a fat woman as there were always plenty of shapely women to date.

Offline Misha

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 06:21:39 AM »
Some are overweight, sure (and they tend to be married with children), but nothing like you'll see in Canada or the US. :o

Go hang around a Canadian university campus or other locale that attracts young women in their early twenties from the middle class. You'll see that the young women there in their early twenties are quite slim. Women who are obese are actually quite rare in this age group and class.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:25:39 AM by Misha »

Offline possum

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 06:29:52 AM »
Go hang around a Canadian university campus or other locale that attracts young women in their early twenties from the middle class. You'll see that the young women there in their early twenties are quite slim. Women who are obese are actually quite rare in this age group and class.

Nah, I think I'll stick to malls and sporting events.. ;D

Offline Gator

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2011, 06:31:39 AM »
I know a couple in Kansas just like you described.. The husband is tall and very slim, doesn't have any obvious defects and looks like a regular guy.. but the wife is at least a foot shorter than him, has a muffin top and on top of that another roll, and another one on top of that one.. You couldn't tell where her legs end and her shoulders begin. They are roughly the same age, but she looks at least 7 years older than him, although I suspect it's the other way around. She puts it down to 'baby fat', but her kids are in school now :rolleyes:

I have seen this a lot.  Such a woman was quite possibly one of the most popular girls in high school.  Why?  She was short but had large breasts.  And she had an outgoing, kind personality.  Her husband was her boyfriend then and he thought he was in heaven with such a rack.  And many guys were jealous. 

Things change.  The genetics that sprouted large breasts later worked to add weight in her 20s and 30s, especially after children.   To stay in shape she had to work much harder at it than women who were tall and had small breasts in high school.   And that easy going personality meant she did not want to put in the extra effort.   And her husband after all these years loves the person regardless of the body.   

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541006
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1887
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM